FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Has anyone ever done this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My ex and I decided to have a threesome but couldnt get a woman that was our type. We then travelled to Amsterdam talking about what we might do and decided we might meet swingers at a sex club. She was nervous and wasnt sure about what we were going to do. When we got to our hotel there was cards on the lockers for different clubs. We went down the red light and watched the live sex shows . When we came out i knew she was well turned on and then went for a drink , bought a bit of gear and decided to look at the girls on show in the red light that would be her type. We left the pub and walked around but couldnt find a woman that she liked . We then went back to our hotel horny as fuck and started to get into it. This gear was strong strong strong and i couldnt believe what i was telling her. It was like a truth serum. My friends was just back from here and gave me a kamagra gel. I ate it before i left the hotel but it didnt kick in for the first hour. I didnt tell her until we went down the street lol. I told her and she just laughed thinking i was lying. As we looked at what was on show i told her this gel has me rock hard. She turned a grabbed my cock and said your serious. I said its time to go back to our hotel, we walked up the street looking at the women on show so i just knocked a womans door, do you do couples i asked as R walked on. Yep thats her i replied and we never done this before . Really she asked ,yes .

Were here to have a threesome but not so sure it might happen. I Told her why we there etc. She was beautiful and said come in. I couldnt believe my ears. Ran up the street told R this woman is up for this because you are beautiful. She stopped said are you for real lol put 2 lines out and said fuck it lets go. Away we went into this doll and as we walked through the door she said this girl is training is it ok if she watches. No prob we agreed. I told R i would not get involved as i though it might make her jealous. R got undressed lay back and the girl asked, do you want me to put a rubber over my fingers. R said no its ok,as i write this my cock is throbing. R lay back and she started licking her and then slid in her fingers. I was naked and R was sucking me as this happened. This was class, i was so horny i didnt pay any attention to the naked girl behind me. When R came,all stopped she got dressed and ran out. The other girl asked why are yous doing this theres a swing club not far from here?. The girl just looked at her and said quiet. She then said your girlfriend has a lovely pussy . As we walked up the street R said keep walking cant wait to get back to the hotel. Got back got a few drinks went to the room took a few lines and went at it. We were talking and she said thats better than i thought it would be. We started playing with each other and then she got on top.

She was horny as fuck and as she took all of me and pushed her clit against my bone she aked me about past partners and what id done with them. This really turned her on telling her in detail what id done she was started telling me about her past. I then asked her as she was fucking me tell me about your past and what you have done. As we were fucking we asked each other how far would each go. On the locker at the side of the bed was cards for a swingers club.

We decided lets go for it. We rang the number got picked up by a limo and went to the club. We entered the club (i had to pay lol) went inside abd was gave a key to a locker. This was our first time in a club like this. We stripped down to our underwear put on the robes and walked into what i cant describe . People was fucking everywhere my cock was thrombin . Went to the bar walked outside lit a cigarette and looked at each other in amazement . Is this really happening R said to me, i giggled and before i spoke there was a man naked standing beside us. He spoke gently to R, your new here? She looked at me and i just nodded my head and said that's why were here. He held his hand R grabbed it a walked inside with him. I was standing there still smoking and his wife came over and said thats my husband that took your girl we watched you coming in, your new to this. Really i replied sarcastically,lol she said ill look after you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread