Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Why im single

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My partner of for years started a new job with her friend. A few weeks later they started going out for a few drinks with there work mates. This then became a regular thing but every time my partner came home she would say that her friend went back to a party with the lads. This then became a weekly thing. At that time we were living together and she would land home and tell me that her friend was along with her work mate and was safe.one night we were out and her friend tried to kiss me. This woman was very pretty and i turned her down. She then started to tell me what my partner was doing at work with a work mate. At first i didnt believe it but soon it became clear she might be telling the truth . She told me that she got sick and ended up in the ladies and this guy spent the night looking after her. What do yous think happened?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She is older and he is younger and was into her. Id also do the same if i was in his shoes. I have often been on stag's and we would meet hen's and the wife to be looking for cock but never admitted it lol. Always never happened

Post new Message to Thread