Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sunday with the bikers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted this true thing in a thread and have loads of private mesages asking to know more so here you go.

We had just been out for a drive with the wife and stoped off for a cupa in a cafe. 4 old boys came in in biker gear. With in minutes shes got her buttons undone showing of her 34gg clevage and acting giggling like a schoolgirl. Flasing her big blue eyes at them. They all came over to say helo and one even said rather cheekily my god love you dont get many of them to the pound. To wich she says no but they weigh more than a pound... ."

to that he says id like to weigh them myself. She looked at me and just smiled, ok she says meet me out by the cars in a few mins. When we got there all four of our new friends are there waiting. Warm your hands up first boys she says then pulls her top open to reveal her big heavy tits are already out of the half cup bra she had on. In a flash two of the bikers have a tit each in their hands and are squeezing hard on her big juicey fleshy tits. Its only seconds before on has a hard nipple in his mouth and the other two are now looikng for something to get hd of, it dosent take them long to find something as i suddenly see her skirt begin to move and look down to see her legs now slightly wider than they had been and a hand now fully rubbing what i can only guess is a now quite damp shaven pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

I need to have a ride down your way mmm

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Shes now leaning forward as two of our new friends each have a nipple in their mouths and the 4th guy is now stood behind her pushing her slightly forward as he lifts her skirt up over her round plump ass. Hes got his hands on her hips and pulls her pink thong down pas bher ass and now down past her kness. She looks at me and i know what she wants so i look at him and nod. With that he pulls out a rock solid hard cock and rubs it up and down her now wet slit then pushes his full length inside her one sharp movement. I know she wont last long and her legs soon start to shake as her orgasm builds very quickly...

Post new Message to Thread