Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Religious Fetish my biggest kink

By *ea_toastkinky OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hinckley

I'd like to share my religious kink with you. Please feel free to jerk off to it and if you are genuinely a member of the church please step forward.

I shall begin....

I have certain fetishes. Church,clerical clothing, iconography and religion gets me off. I love to get wet and tease and play and wear revealing clothes.

I take Holy Communion and I kneel at the feet of the Reverend open my mouth to show my soft wet warm mouth and get off when he holds the wafer just a second or two longer on my tongue.

I crave to be spanked and collared by nuns who try to control me from seducing the clergy.

I often visit churches and finger myself in the toilet. I like stroking the architecture, prayer books. I want to steal the prayer candles and have people's sadness poured and splattered all over my pale flesh and fucked in the arsehole in front of the stained glass windows and made to bite down on a leather bound hymn book.

I fantasise about 'getting lost' in the vicars house when I visit to learn about God and the bible. In group theology sessions. Wondering in to his bedroom and dropping my soaking knickers into his top drawer.

I pray on weaker, vulnerable people of the congregation unbuttoning their tea dresses, sucking their plump motherly breasts, pushing my eager hand between their legs and sucking the cocks of anyone who watches. They are all good people, God's people, church family. I will lap their sex fluids until the head of the church can't bear watching this torturous teasing any longer.

Fuck me, breed me, plant the seed of the son of God or a demon himself inside my belly. Fuck me in your office whilst your wife makes us tea and Cucumber sandwiches. Finger my arsehole and suck the scent of shit clean off it.

Be dirty with me. Fill my head with Biblical bullshit and my holes with your huge thick veiny cock.

My inbox is always open to UK clerical perverts. I am searching. I am waiting. Spunk the Holy Cross of Christ on my forehead. I'll obey you, but ultimately I will destroy you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread