Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cinema Undercovers

Jump to newest

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man
over a year ago

Daventry

Attended my local cinema during the week, wanted to see the new Batman movie, and yes as sad as it sounds I went alone! Why not?

Anyway; ticket in hand, drink and goodies to munch on, off I went to find my seat - VIP Middle row.

I’d arrived early, yes I know..trailers, adverts etc, but when Iv gone in later, either movies started or someone taken my seat and I have to ask them to move. So this way, saves me the trouble!

anyway, seated and munching on my popcorn, the place started to fill, I thought I may get the seats either side of me left empty and I’d put my jacket on one of them. The row in front had near enough filled up, looking around I could make out most of the other seats had also gone.

A couple started to make their way down my aisle, liking over at the other side, no _pare seats, so I guessed they were next to me then.

I loved my jacket, just as they had arrived. A young couple, she looked quite pretty and smiled at me as she sat down.

They were chatting closely, nothing to loud, not enough to bother anyone, but I could hear her giggling. I looked over at them both and he smiled, nodded and raised his eye brows as if to acknowledge me. I smiled back and carried on munching.

The adverts were rolling and she was getting comfy, adjusting herself in her seat, or so I guessed. But I did have a peak and hadn’t realized she was wearing a skirt, now showing her knees and a little bit of her thigh. I couldn’t help but look, we’ll you can’t blame me! Us males do love flesh

Anyway, main movie started and she lent over to me and said in a whispered voice “oh Iv been looking forward to this for ages!”, I looked at her and literally fell into her eyes! So big and wide, I stared at her, dripping popcorn from my mouth! She giggled and turned to her fella, who looked at me smiled and winked.

I sort of came round, she was gorgeous! Lovely eyes, a real nice smile. I sort of shook it off and turned to the screen, next this I know a small hand had helped its self to a hand full of popcorn! I liked at her and she smiled back… “ help your self” I said with a smile, hey what’s a fella to do! I got engrossed into the film, if anyones seen it, they will hopefully say how good it is as well.

it wasn’t long before the popcorn was gone, with my little helper, I wasn’t really surprised. Putting the bucket onto the floor, I eased myself back into my chair, laid my jacket back over my lap and carried on enjoying the film…..

I didn’t notice the same little hand creeping over and under my jacket, but certainly felt her hand grasp my cock through my bottoms.

Now when I go to the cinema, I go to relax and be comfy, so I wear jogging bottoms, t-shirt. Call me a scruff but hey, it’s about being comfortable.

So when did hand had grasped my cock, I was a bit taken back and spun my head towards her… she was watching the film, so was he! But I looked down and could see they had a jacket or some too over her lap and his hand was under it, moving quite a lot I thought!

I looked down and lifted my jacket slightly , to see her hand caressing my cock over my joggers, but then she moved up slightly and tugged the top of them. I reached and helped ease my joggers down, only a little and still covered but my joggers. She wrapped her fingers around my now bare cock and slowly wanked me. Not vigorous, but just really nice and slow. Letting go to run her fingers along the shaft, stopping at the tip and gently apply her thumb and fingers together, Very gently and sensual.

I lowered my jacket back down and carried watching the film…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Wow more please.so naughty

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *oonsterblue74Man
over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

Great story, never happened to me at the cinema

By *xxxMan
over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

By *namoratomanMan
over a year ago

Herefordshire

This has done real potential. I hope there’s more to come.

By *ea wangMan
over a year ago

scunthorpe

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Added extras lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Like it

More please

By *chlong1000Man
over a year ago

leicester/loughborough

Wow I know this feeling

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

What a treat

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Nice start

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

over a year ago

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ubforfandcoupleMan
over a year ago

pontardawe

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *oodgreen25Man
over a year ago

Wexford

Love to hear more, thinking of going to see this movie so interested to get a review from someone who had seen it

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *aul002Man
over a year ago

chelt

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow nice start

over a year ago

Daventry

So as you’d imagine, I was in heaven. Watching a good film and being played with by a total stranger. She removed her hand licked her fingers and spat very closely, so not one would see, on to her palm and replaced her hand around my cock. Again returning to the slow, sensual movement up and down my shaft. I decided that perhaps I’d catch this film again, and edged my bets. Moving my arm from under hers and lowering my hand onto her thigh. I was quite surprised that I didn’t feel any material? Yes she had a skirt on, but still, I’d expected to feel it that high up.

So slowly stroking her thigh, I moved higher and higher, still no material and then I realized I’d read her the top. Now for me this part of the body is extremely sexy; I love the meeting of the thigh to the body. anyway, I traced the crease of her thigh towards her, I then felt the material of her skirt all bunched up. And then the wetness around her inner thigh, also meeting her fella hand of which was knuckle deep in her. So as she’s been playing with me, he’s finger fucking her! Wow now this was new! he removed his hand and grabbed mine, I looked over expecting to be met with an angry face, maybe I’d overstepped the mark? Perhaps he didn’t like people to touch her? But I was met with a smile and a wink. As he pushed my hand towards her now soaking Fanny.

Her lips were parted and I could feel the wetness of green against my hand. He let go, so I knew I was welcome to touch. I traced my fingers around her Danny, not over or in but around the edges. I could feel her rise a little, I guess it met her approval and looking at her, her eyes were closed tight. Biting her lip and I circled her pussy. Very now and again I moved across and moved her lips apart. Placing a finger each side, I spread her lips as wide as I could and then with my middle finger, I circled her inner pussy, catching her clit and feeling her jerk! People around must have seen this! But I don’t think either is is cared.

I pushed a finger in, her pussy welcomed me without resistance and the juices flowed, trickling down my fingers, into my palm. I imitated her same movements, slowly finger fucking her. Everyone and agin removing my hand and licking my fingers. This seemed to turn her on more as I felt her grip around my cock tighten.

Now anyone who’s seen or planning to see the film will know it’s quite long so this play continues for quite some time. I’d have loved to have gone down or her but thought this would arouse to much attention. So settled with playing with her fanny. I’m lot sure if she came a lot or was just really juicy, but that seat was getting bloody wet!

She raised herself a little more and I could feel her slide a little more down on the seat. This allowed her legs to spread a bit more wider and she casually lifted a leg and placed it over mine. Now I’m not sure of this could be seen, but I was thinking of the security guys checking to make sure no one was videoing the movie! They could probably see everything. I felt her other hand grasp mine and pushed it deep into her. Pulling and pushing, then taking my hand out and rubbing her clit, I could hear her moan. And then without warning she let loose and squirted all over my hand. I returned it to her pussy, feeling it pulsate. But this lass had other ideas, she reached for my hand, upto my fingers and then guided them to her arse.

Now I’m a slow learner, never one to pick up on hints…but even I knew what she wanted. So rubbing around her pussy, moving the juices around her Fanny of which joe again flowed, I lubricanted her arse and then slowly inserted an finger into her.

All the time she was slowly but with a tight grip, wanking my cock…….

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *assage_noirMan
over a year ago

1The Angel

I'll be heading to my local cinema tonight.

over a year ago

Enjoying this

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Oh my

over a year ago

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *andyandmickCouple
over a year ago

chilwell

over a year ago

Daventry

As I fingered her arse, her partners hand reappeared and I could feel him now inserting his fingers into her pussy; more juices flowed down over my hand and also helped to continue to lubricate her. She had now removed her hand from my cock, and was biting down on her finger. desperately not to moan to load, her body tensing and raised as she gushed again and again. squirting her juices over me and her partners hands. As she started to come down, I removed my fingers. I could feel her literally collapse in to the seat, now sodden from her enjoyment. I’d missed most of the film, not really taking to much notice of it, what with this fun next to me.

The screen went black and list of credits started to roll, she hurriedly pulled her skirt down to protect her from when the inevitability lights go on. everyone around us had stood and were started to make their way to the sides and down the steps to exit the cinema. I thought I’d wait until everyone had gone, I mean fairly difficult to pull your joggers back up, without causing to much suspicions.

The couple had also decide to remain seated, not saying a word to me, but deeply engrossed into each other, kissing like young teenagers.

It only took a few minutes before everyone had gone and now we were alone, the couple looked over winked and smiled at me, I couldn’t believe it, she was gorgeous. they stood for a few seconds and then as quick as anything, she reached down, pulled off my jacket and grabbed my now soften cock. With her simple touch I was hard agin and with this she sat astride me, guided me into her pussy and then started to fuck me. Her fella keeping an eye out for the cleaners, who I guess would come in any minute.

Her pussy felt beautiful, engulfing my cock as she bounced up and down, faster, reaching under to cup

my balls. gently caressing me, as she rode my cock. I couldn’t wait any longer, trying to stand, she bent over , starting herself with the seat in front, I was now in command, pumping away, slapping my balls against her arse, feeling her juices running down my legs, building up until I couldn’t hold it any longer. With a last but deep push, I ejaculated into her pussy, thrusting a last few drop into her. I let go and she stood uo, straightened her skirt and turned to kiss me, a deep sensual kiss. As she pulled away, she stopped looked into my eyes and whispered “thank you”

She turned and walked away, joining her fella who had been patiently waiting at the end of the aisle for her.

They walked down the steps, as I pulled my joggers back up, I gave one last look at them both as they walked down the tunnel and where gone.

Now I had one thing one night mind, do I need to get some more munchies and another ticket?

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Damm

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Great story

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

over a year ago

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Really good read

over a year ago

Sadly, when I saw The Batman, nothing distracted me from the film!

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago