Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The wife in van

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I was working on a building site,55 miles from my home,winter time,hated the job ,but money was good,by time I left site it was getting dark,about half way on journey home there was a public toilet,adjoining a sports field,with big car park,I would often pop in there for a leak,sometimes there was guys in there enjoying there selves,sometimes no one there,it broke the boring drive home,

This particular time,as I stood at the urinal,I noticed the guy next to me was having a good look at my cock,he was rubbing his cock slowly,well dressed guy,guess about 50s,he looked at me and smiled,I said you ok and smiled back,that's a loverly cock you got he told me,thanks,lapping up his comment,my wife would love that,would you fuck her,I guess so,follow me she is in the car park,I was taken back by what he said,thought is this guy for real,I still followed him outside,in a dark area of the car park,I followed him to the back of a small van,it was backed up close to the hedge,I was on my guard ,bit worried so kept my distance,he opened the back doors,beckoned me over,in the back of the van was a attractive women,obvisously his wife,on her back,on a bed mattress,all spotlessly clean,pillows,etc,a small light on roof,had to pinch myself,like a dream,she had medium blonde hair,pretty face,bright red lipstick,black stockings and suspenders belt,matching black bra,no knickers,trimmed blonde pussy,he said nothing to her,just asked if I liked her,of course,well get in and I will keep watch,I crawled in next to her,in my old work clothes,she smelt nice,strong perfume,I stroked my hand over her tummy,leaned down and kissed her,her arms went round my neck as she kissed so passionately,tasting her lipstick,he was looking in,hurry up get your clothes off,he seemed impatient,struggling to get naked ,not much room,once naked,he said to her,you like that cock honey,oh yes, she put me on my back,knelt between my legs,as her lips engulfed my erect cock,her arse towards back doors,she held my balls while taking the whole length,making her gag,her hubby feeling her pussy,you love that cock don't you,your cunt is so wet you slut,get on your back so he can fuck you,she got on her back,I knelt between her legs,had a feel of her pussy, he was right she soaking wet,I tugged her bra over her breasts,small breasts with big erect nipples,really nice,I had to have a suck on them,he piped up again,come on just fuck her,I asked about a condom,he was getting so shirty,for fucks sake,she is clean and safe,he must had one in his pocket,he threw it into the van,I quickly put it on,she opened her legs,as I leaned over her,my cock head teasing around her labia opening,I felt his hand grab my cock,guided me into his wife,that's it fuck the slut,I slowly went in her,she was so wet,as I got balls deep she got tighter,and let out a gasp as I felt her cervix on tip of my bellend,after a few strokes,he said go on fuck her hard,she loves it hard,she looked into my eyes,yes fuck me hard,give it to me,her heels digging into my hips,I rammed into her as hard as I could,she gyrating under me to meet my thrusts, I felt his hand touching my balls,go on long strokes she loves that,make her cum,she breathing faster ,kept saying yesssss like that,just like that ,I am so near,as I withdrew ready to slam it deep again,his hand pulled the condom off,go on cum up her,fill her with your spunk,it did it for her,she orgasmed,I could feel her pussy clamp and throb on my shaft,and the wetness as she gushed a bit,I blurted out ,yessss I am cumming,he cupped my bollocks again,yeah that's it,fill the slut up,I came so hard,just kept it deep inside her,as I collapsed on top of her,till we got our breath back,then he was like,hurry up get dressed etc,I gave her a quick kiss,she said thank you,and off I went,all the way home,trying to analyse what just happened,never see them again sadly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avethefish400Man
over a year ago

Chichester

Fantastic!

Hopefully you get more like this

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *otttcpl69Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Great! Both loved it

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *ittleSissySlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Frome Warminster

Very erotic & reminds me of the times my beautiful sexy hotwife enjoyed fucking strangers in the back of our Van xx

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Have been fortunate to experience similar only a couple of times, the ultimate true dogging experience

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Post new Message to Thread