Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Im stood behind you.....

Jump to newest

By *adman_31 OP   Man
over a year ago

bradford

I am stood behind you. My body so close you can feel my breath on the back of your neck. My hands on your waist, pulling you back against me. You can feel me, my bulge, swelling and pushing against your back. I reach up and move your hair, kissing your neck a hearing you gasp as your heart starts to race. You’re breathing getting faster with every touch. You close your eyes and let your head fall back against me as I continue kissing your neck. I let my hand’s move up, taking a hold of your boobs, squeezing hard and hearing you gasp. Sound like someone likes that.. I pull you closer to me, even though we cannot get any closer, the feel of this is intense and feels like we are completely alone in the world. No one can interrupt us. It’s our moment

I hear you take a deep breath as my finger catch over your nipples through your dress. There so sensitive, but love how you react as I touch them. I move my hand and ease my way inside your dress and take your nipple in my fingers, giving it a squeeze. Hard, but just a little tease. You gasp again and I feel your hand wrap round mine, squeezing my hand harder around your breast. Your head turns and you look at me, your eyes telling me a thousand things, telling me how much you want me! How you need me, and how you want me to please you. I kiss your lips hard, my tongue flicking against yours.

I take you in my arms, pulling you close and kissing your lips harder. I can feel the passion, the intensity in the room. Just the two of us, enjoying the moment that we have been waiting for, for so long. I stop kissing you and guide you to the bed. I start to remove your dress, your bra, your thong. Now you’re naked and looking as beautiful as ever. I lay you down and kiss your lips before removing my own clothes. As I remove my top, you sit up and climb over to the edge of the bed. Your hands on my skin, touching me and wanting me to please you. I drop my pant….. you smile as you see my hard cock. Totally hard for you. You kiss the tip and I stop you. You look shocked but I reassure you that it’s OK. I lay you back and kiss your body from neck to toes. I start to slowly work my way back up. Putting you leg over my shoulder, kissing down the inside of your thigh, your legs drop either side of my head and I can feel the heat from you pussy. Clean shaven, ready and waiting to be touched. Glistening with your juices and wanting to be touched and kissed.

I climb further up the bed and softly kiss round your pussy before taking a long lick from bottom to top, right over your clit. You moan and arch your back. You look at me as if to say don’t stop. I smile and go back down. I softly part your lips and lick again. This time dipping my tongue inside and then round your clit. Giving it a little suck every now and then. I feel your body writhing against my face, I feel your juices running off my tongue. Your pussy tastes so sweet. Like a nectar, leaving me wanting more and more. I push a finger inside you and tease your G-spot. Your breathing getting heavier, your body wriggling more as your close to climax. I stop as I want you to cum later. You look and smile, knowing what im wanting. I move back up the bed, closer to your lips so you can taste your juices from my lips. You moan like your saying you taste really good. And you do, you taste so sweet.

You look back at me again and move down, kissing my stomach and then taking a hold of my cock. So hard and ready to be teased. Your hand wrap round my shaft and slowly start to stroke it. Pulling my foreskin right back and giving the head a teasing kiss and a lick. Your other hand cupping my balls and massaging them. Feels so good, your tongue licking me, teasing me. Its unbearable, its that good. I lay looking at you as you then take me deep in your mouth, while still stroking my cock. I start to breath heavy, it feel so good. Too good, that if you keep this up too long I’m going to explode. I see you watching me, your beautiful eyes looking at me, waiting for that moment. That moment where I’m going to cum.

You see me face, I’m close. And you get faster for a bit…..you then stop. I guess it was a bit of sweet revenge for what I did, but its fine. I get it. You crawl back up toward me and push me back on the bed. You legs moving either side of mine, before straddling me and positioning yourself. Your hand takes hold of my cock and rubs it against your pussy lips. Us both moaning shows just how much we want this, how much we are going to enjoy this.

You lower onto my cock and it feel like heaven. Your tight pussy taking me deep inside you, like a dream. You start slowly grinding on my cock and I cant help but moan. I reach out and grab your boob, teasing your nipple and the other hand on your waist. I want to feel you as you ride me, and getting yourself closer to orgasm. I can feel your pussy throbbing round my shaft, your close and your getting faster. As you grind on my cock faster your moans get louder, your there. Your body starts to shake, you let out a big moan as you cum. I’m close as I feel your pussy grip my cock, but I manage to keep calm. You collapse on me and we kiss. It feels so right what we have just done, but it’s not over yet.

I hold you and roll you onto your back, me on top. I lean forward again and kiss your lips. I move down and lift your leg so they are over my shoulders. You take my still hard cock and guide me inside you. Your pussy is so wet and as I slide in, I can still feel your pussy throbbing from your last orgasm. As I slowly start to ease inside of you, I can feel how close I am. Your pussy got me worked up real good after riding me.

I start to move a bit faster, a bit harder. Feeling my balls slap against your arse. God you feel so good, and I love how your tits are bouncing with every thrust of my hips. I want to just fuck you hard and cum inside your sweet pussy so bad. Your moans start to get louder and I can feel your pussy starting to throb again. I look down and see you rubbing your clit as fuck you. You rub harder and I see your about to cum. As you let out another scream as you cum, your pussy grips my cock and I cant hold anymore. I feel my balls tighten as they build for orgasm. I let out a massive moan as my balls tense and I let my cum go. I feel it hitting inside you, every squirt filling you more and more. Your pussy still throbbing round my shaft, helping squeeze every drop out of me.

We collapse together again. Laying side by side, naked and sweaty from such amazing sex. We lay there, looking into each other eyes, smiling, kissing. With only one thing in mind…….When shall we do this again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread