Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A little something for later

By *adman_31 OP   Man
over a year ago

bradford

For those of you who have or have not seen my posts, these stories are based on me wanting to fuck one of the bosses i worked with. I dont anymore unfortunately, but she did get chance to read all these so far.

Safe to say she loved'em. Anyway enjoy this little one I wrote her...

Thought id write you a little something for later. Hopefully its not too much and you don’t mind.

Just playing on the 3rd floor idea.

I finally manage to catch your eye, giving you that look….i want you!!. I see a little smile form on your face. That tells me that its that time. I message when and where…3rd floor and be quiet lol.

You leave you seat and make your way to the lifts. With me not far behind you, watching you walk away. Your ass looking fine and I cant wait to take it in my hands. I reach the lift and your just stepping in, I follow and the first thing I do is take hold of you and kiss you. Your lips so sweet, I could kiss them all day long.

I pull you closer and I can feel myself getting turned on and eager to take you. Your face saying you like it and feel you pull me closer still.

The door opens and we’re here. We step out and ill I can do is look into your eyes. I can see the worry in your eyes, but also how much you want me to hold you.

You grab my shirt and pull me closer, we kiss again so good I could do this forever. As things start to get a bit more heated, I feel your hands starting to wander. From my arse, to my front and lower. Feeling this makes me feel it’s a good sign so I let my hands wander too. My hand on you chest, squeezing your boob, hands slowly pulling them out our top. I wrap my mouth round your nipple and then my other hand pulling you closer ,making my hard bulge push against your hand more.

All I have in my head is the talk of what I was wanting the other day so I wanted to make it happen. I stand and kiss your lips again. Turn you around and push you softly towards the wall. “I hope you like this!” I see your smile and feel you push your arse out to my face. I slowly lift your skirt, and pull down your tights and knickers to reveal your sweet pussy, looking very wet and ready to be tasted. I lean in and grab your ass cheeks, spreading them and your lips. My tongue out and touches your clit. I hear you take a deep breath as you feel the pleasure rush through your body. I continue teasing you and letting a finger slowly slip inside you. You feel so wet and tight, id love to slide my hard cock inside you right now.

My tongue still licking your clit, I can feel your body grinding some and pushing against my mouth. I know you close and dying to cum. A few minutes more of this, 2 fingers inside you , I feel your pussy throbbing on my fingers. Pulsing as you cum and doing your best to keep quiet. A few sighs escape as your release is clear. Looking a little flustered I see the satisfaction on your face.

You Pull up your knickers, and your tights and kiss me. Your taste shared against your soft lips.

“Your turn!” you reply, as you drop to your knees and and take me out of my pants. Taking my cock in your hand and seeing your face is just hot. I feel the excitement as you pull back my skin and lick up the side, before taking me in your mouth.

The feel of it sliding across your tongue is bliss. Your soft sucking and stroking my cock is heaven and I cannot hold on too long.

Ill leave it there for now as I have more to do lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread