Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Girl With the Tartan Kilt

Jump to newest

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Here's another story I've written for someone, most enjoyable as tartan kilts are a bit of a thing for me! Positive feedback, chat, friend requests always welcome. Part two to follow...

Mark and I first started chatting on Fab and we agreed to meet for a drink. Over a beer he told me all about his girlfriend Alessandra and how she'd hinted to him that she'd like a threesome. Then, to my surprise she turned up at the pub to say hello to Mark and introduce herself to me. She looked stunning in tight yoga pants and I couldn’t take my eyes off her arse.

She joined us for a drink and when I saw her wink at Mark I suspected she knew what we'd been talking about and clearly didn't object. The drinks flowed for the rest of the evening and we all got on well. She told me about her jewelry design business and how she had her own workshop where clients can go and mull over ideas of what they want her to design for them. At the end of an enjoyable evening, we all hugged, agreed to meet again and then went our separate way’s home.

The following week I received an email from Alessandra saying that she was about to launch a new jewelry range based on the ancient traditions of Scottish Highland women. She wondered if Mark and I would be interested in meeting her at her workshop for a preview. She said that she was going to model these for her supplier so would appreciate any feedback. Ancient Scottish history isn't really my thing but it sounded like an interesting night out so I agreed.

Mark and I met for a beer and then headed off to her workshop. When we arrived, I was surprised to find out how homely it was, her workbench on one side of the room and some comfy chairs and a sofa on the other side. Alessandra was in the bathroom getting changed so she told us to sit down and wait whilst she changed into her traditional Highland women's wear. Mark and I both looked at each other and wondered whether we'd have been better off back at the pub watching the football but then she appeared.

She was wearing a stunning red and green chocker necklace that cascaded down her front finishing just above her cleavage. It was impossible not to look at her breasts. Even more so because she was wearing a tight white crop top with tartan edging. I looked down, she was wearing a VERY short tartan skirt, white hold ups and tartan coloured DM boots. My jaw dropped, this wasn't what I remembered from the history books but the bulge in my trousers told me that historical accuracy wasn't too important at the moment.

Alessandra smiled knowing she got the reaction she wanted. She walked over to her workbench and sat on it. One leg was on her work chair, the other loose and parted. Her skirt was so short I could see that she was wearing tartan knickers as well.

The atmosphere was electric! Mark commented on her knickers and how they matched her skirt and then said how good her arse must look in them. She got off the bench, turned around and leant over it, long legs parted and arse sticking out. She told us that if we were that interested why didn’t we take a look. We both walked over and Mark lifted up that small tartan skirt to show her beautiful arse inside her tartan knickers. She asked if we wanted a feel. Who would refuse? We both ran our hands over her arse and I could see Mark’s hands slipping between her legs.

Mark then asked for a front view. She turned around and put each hand on our crotches and said she'll only do it if we show her how turned on we are. Both of us without hesitation undid our trousers and pulled our pants down. I could see that Mark’s cock was as hard as mine.

She climbed back onto that work bench and parted her legs. There's no going back now.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *hil1975Man
over a year ago

Chesham

Great start!

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes please more thank you

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Lingfield

Thanks for all the kind comments, here is part 2 (part 3 tomorrow)...

So, Mark and I were standing in front of Alessandra, cocks out. She grinned and said we had to be totally naked if we wanted more. We hurriedly undressed completely so were stark naked in front of her, both of us with huge erections.

She smiled, sat right back on her workbench, lifted her legs up and put them on it. She then parted them wide for us. I looked at her, DM boots, white stockings leading to a tight pair of tartan knickers covering her pussy. I couldn't keep my eyes off it, there was a huge wet patch where her pussy was. She leant back enjoying the attention and started to rub herself, moaning quietly and then getting louder.

She then leapt off the workbench and knelt in front of us. Mark and I stood next to each other and she took our cocks in each hand and started to wank us. She then started to suck us in turn whilst wanking the other. She then told us to stand opposite each other but close, holding both our cocks and sucking them together. It was an incredible feeling, both our cocks in her mouth being licked at the same time.

Alessandra looked up at us and said she wanted her pussy to be filled by both of us. Who were we to refuse?

Mark stood behind her and lifted her crop top off over her head but left her necklace on. I could see her stunning breasts. He then knelt down behind her and undid the button on her kilt. It fell to the floor. I then knelt down in front of her and pulled those tartan knickers down to the floor and she steped out of them. I found myself looking straight at her shaved pussy, it looked and smelt beautiful.

She walked over to the sofa and sat down. She looked stunning in her large necklace, white stockings and DM boots. She parted her legs wide then asked which one of us will lick her first. It's me! I knelt down between her legs and ran my tongue all over her pussy and as far in as I could get. I then lifted her legs a bit and licked her arsehole, it tasted so special. I noticed that Mark had climbed on the sofa and had put his cock into Alessandra's mouth and she was hungrily licking it between groaning and moaning. We then swapped places so it was Mark’s turn to lick her pussy and my cock to be sucked.

We both stopped, it was time to fuck. I lay on the floor expecting her to climb on, instead she got into a 69, her head down with my cock and her wet pussy right above my face. I licked her clit and felt her writhe. Mark was standing behind us looking at Alessandra's pussy being licked and he couldn’t wait any longer. Mark was going in....

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *p for fun 13Man
over a year ago

Ashby

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Horny

over a year ago

More of this please

over a year ago

Lingfield

Thanks for the great feedback, here is the final part:

I was lying there licking Alessandra’s pussy and I could see Mark’s cock appear right above my face. I moved away from her pussy to give him a clear run and to my delight I could see Mark’s cock enter her from behind right above me. I’d never been this close to a couple fucking before and it was really turning me on. Alessandra was moaning and writhing right above my face and I couldn’t resist licking her clit. My tongue worked its way around her pussy and I couldn’t help but lick Mark’s cock as well as it pounded her pussy. I’m not bi but within seconds I was licking everywhere and everything including Mark’s cock and balls.

After a while Mark pulled out of Alessandra and said that we need to swap. I watched Mark head underneath her pussy licking her juices, then I rubbed my cock over her pussy before sliding it in all the way in up to my balls. It felt every bit as good as I imagined it, beautifully wet and soft and Alessandra’s heavy breathing showed it was having the right effect. I could hear Mark moaning and grunting below as she took his cock deep into her mouth and then I felt Mark’s tongue around my cock as it penetrated Alessandra. I can’t describe how good it felt. I took my cock out and let Mark lick her and then plunged it back in before he finished. It was like heaven on earth and I never wanted it to end.

However, Alessandra moved away and told us it was time to finish ourselves off inside her. Mark was still laying on the floor so she straddled him, put his cock in her hands and slipped it inside her. She then ground her pussy right down on him whilst his hands were all over her breasts and nipples. I knelt behind Mark watching his cock thrust into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she’d lift herself off Mark’s cock and I knew this was my time to enter her from behind. As I fucked her, I could feel Mark’s cock underneath waiting for his turn. For the next few minutes we took it in turns to fuck Alessandra, she was never without one of our cocks for more than a couple of seconds as we hurriedly exchanged our duties.

Eventually it was too much for me and with a final thrust I emptied my load deep into Alessandra’s pussy. It was an intense orgasm and I made sure every last drop went inside her. I took my now flaccid cock from her pussy and Mark now eagerly entered her. The excitement of fucking her whilst my cum was inside her made both of them come quickly and loudly. After a few moments rest Alessandra climbed off Mark and lay on her back next to him, legs still apart, our cum leaking from between her legs. It was a beautiful sight.

I decided it was time to take my leave so I got dressed leaving the two of them entwined naked on the floor. Just as I was leaving Alessandra asked me if I was free in a couple of weeks time for some feedback on her latest native American jewelry collection….

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

over a year ago

Lingfield

Thanks for all your kind comments!

Post new Message to Thread