Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy Bi Couple Meet

Jump to newest

By *V ROSE OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bootle area

This would be my Fantasy Bisexual Couple Meet

I arrange to arrive at this couples house, they are in there 50’s and both are eagerly waiting for my arrival.

I am invited to go into the spare room and dress and put my makeup on (as I do not go out dressed) when I am ready I join them in the living room, they are sitting next to each other drinking a glass of wine.

He orders me to walk around in front of them, telling me to bend over so they can see my tiny thong and stocking tops.

They are playing with each other getting very horny, after a few minutes they tell me to follow them upstairs to the bedroom, i am told to raise my miniskirt up and bend over the bed and they both take turns in spanking me till my bum is nice and red.

I then sit in the chair while they start to get naked and lie on the bed together I watch them kiss fondle and tease each other for about 20 minutes

They then tell me to remove my dress and I am in my bra, suspenders, stockings, thong and high heels, I then have to give the man nice slow oral, licking and sucking his cock and balls while his wife watches very closely, she then decides to join in with me and we kiss as we continue to give him a wonderful double blow job.

He then tells me to start giving his wife oral as he starts to kiss her very deeply, she is so wet and my face is covered in her lovely sticky juices, she is nearly reaching an orgasm when he tells me to stop licking her.

He now tell me what he wants me to do next and i am shocked but excited at the same time.

I am told that when he is deep inside of her he wants me to get behind him and caress and stroke his balls, then to part the cheeks of his ass and get my tongue in and lick his smooth hole while he has his climax.

It was so exciting and so sexy and it made him shoot his creamy load deep into his wife.

He slowly pulled out and his rock hard cock was glistening with a mixture of his cum and her juices.

I was then ordered to clean his cock with my tongue not leaving a drop behind, then he said he was going to sit in the chair and watch me clean out his cum from his wife (swallowing every last drop and there was lots) I also must give her an orgasm before i finish.

I did a fantastic job and I was all set to leave when he said that he was not finished with me yet and wanted to show his wife how good he could fuck me.

He was still sitting in the chair and was playing with himself watching me satisfy his wife, he was getting hard again and said he was now ready to fuck me good.

His wife moved to sit in the chair and he ordered me to get on all fours on the bed, I felt him stroke my bum cheeks and then all down my stockings as he pulled my thong to one side and started to kiss my bum cheeks and then let his tongue probe my hole getting me ready for him to slide his thick cock inside me.

He told me that he was going to fuck me bare and that he was going to leave his load inside me, so i would remember him later that night.

He slowly slipped his cock inside me and started a slow deep thrust and as i looked over to his wife she was bringing herself to another orgasm while her husband was deep inside me.

He had me begging to be fucked harder and deeper which he did and then shuddered as he released his hot cum deep inside.

He pulled out and put my thong back in place and I had to leave, feeling well used but happy.

Can’t wait for a return visit xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread