Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bisexual orgy fun

Jump to newest

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Quite a few years ago I managed to meet a really sexy and very kinky woman who was really into bi guys. I had dabbled with my bi side when I was younger and was as most young guys are willing to try anything especially if it was kinky. After a bit of chat and a lot of finding out what she and I wanted as far as a meeting with others was concerned we decided to try and meet at least one bi couple. I used a few different swingers magazines and managed to find a bi couple that wanted the same as we did and also knew another two couples. We arranged to meet at a pub and see if we got along, we were both nervous but very turned on by the whole idea As we had used the idea of this in many a filthy scenario in our sex life so far.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

We got to the pub early and found a nice secluded table and it wasn’t long before the first couple arrived. They were a similar age to us and we introduced ourselves got a few drinks and started having a good chat about previous experiences and what we all wanted from the meet. The second couple arrived shortly after and got a drink and joined us they told us that it was just going to be the six of us as the other couple had cried off and couldn’t make it. Me and Jane were ok with that as we didn’t expect two other couples never mind more. We all decided to head back to our place as we lived the closest and it would be easier to talk in the privacy of our own home without having to try and be quiet with others around.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

We all headed out to our cars and drove to our place with the other two cars following. Luckily we at the time lived in a quiet country location so no problem parking and getting into the house. A few drinks were made and passed round and previous experiences were talked about it seemed we were the new starters as the other two couples had met lots of other people and seemed to be the ones that were going to teach us a thing or two about bisex and kink. I really mean kink they seemed to have done it all and I was getting more turned on as they related their stories to us and I could tell Jane was loving hearing their past exploits.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Both other couples had met bi guys and girls in the past but preferred to meet bi couples also all could be involved. That sounded to us like the perfect meet and was what we wanted. The couple that were doing most of the talking John and Tracy started off by starting to undress each other which was the que for the rest of us to start to strip. I think I was totally naked in less than a second and Jane wasn’t far behind me the other couple Andy and Elly we’re naked when we turned to see how they were getting on. All four of them had nice bodies no super models but nicely put together people and Andy and John has nice looking cocks and all the girls were shaved bald. The girls all started to play with their guys cocks getting them hard and putting on a nice show with mouths and hands for all the others. It was only a few seconds before I felt a mouth on my cock and saw Andy starting to lick and suck my cock and work my balls with his hand.

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great start looking forward to more

By *havencoupleCouple
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 16:39:00]

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Jane went across to John and pulled him over to where me and Andy were playing and slid his cock into my mouth I had sat down to allow Andy easier access to my cock so John was able to start fucking his cock into my mouth quite easily. The sight of the three girls sitting in front of us fingering their pussies all watching intently as Andy sucked me and I sucked John was a massive turn on. We swapped around so everyone got a good sucking and John asked the girls if there was anything they wanted us to do. He was saying we will do anything that turns you three on this is a show for you as you three will be putting on a show for us soon.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow!

More please and quick

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Jane said she wanted to see us all using a dildo on each other luckily we had a decent amount of sex toys and Andy has brought a little bag of tricks he called it along. We all got a dildo each and started lubing each other up as the girls made suggestions about how we should play and how big a dildo each of us could take. I had picked a smallish one and Andy had said get a bigger one I usually take my wife’s strap on and that’s huge so I picked a bigger one showing Andy it and rubbing lube over the shaft. We all started fingering each other open and starting to ease the dildos in I noticed Andy took the dildo easily and his wife said she had opened him up before coming along tonight. My girl said that she had bought a strap on but never got round to using it on me yet. This was news to me as she hadn’t mentioned it but Elly said don’t worry we will all get the chance to fuck these guys arses wide open I want to see them all take a strapon deep tonight.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

It was a nice line up of the three guys all pushing dildos up each other’s arses and the line of girls sitting on the sofa watching avidly. I was able to slide the big dildo i was using on Andy up his hole very easily and his arse just gobbled it up. It was about ten inches long quite thick and I was ramming at least eight inches up him it and he was loving it. John was feeding the dildo he was using up my arse and Andy was fucking Johns hole with what looked a good sized dildo. The girls were fingering themselves and licking their fingers putting a good show on for us as we fucked each other with the toys. This lasted about five minutes until the girls started whispering together and I could tell they were planning the next instalment for the night.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

The girls carried on watching us fuck each other with the dildos then went to the bag of tricks and two of them got a strap on each Elly and Tracy and Jane disappeared upstairs. I have to say they looked good kissing each other with their rubber cocks rubbing together one black one white a nice contrast to each other. I heard Jane bouncing down the stairs and as she came into view she had a huge strap on between her legs bouncing away. Elly and Tracy both looked happy to see her and dropped to their knees to start sucking janes rubber cock exclaiming how big it was and how it was going to fuck up the guys holes. It was a bit disconcerting as they were giggling about how big it was and how much will those fuckers be able to take Jane said if they like fucking your arses girls what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. This got a huge laugh from the other two and I could see Andy looking at it and I said can you take it he said no problem John couldn’t see it properly as they were befind him. Ellet was saying I need to suck it more to get it wet for your holes guys. I suggested they fuck each other to start with to get them all nice and slippery and they seemed very happy with the idea. John stipped fucking my hole so he could turn round and see what was going on and had a little bit of a gasp at the size of janes cock.

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Great, more please

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Excellent so far, will be glad to hear more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please. Playing with my hard cock to this now.

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Following

By *DB007Man
over a year ago

lichfield

over a year ago

oh yes xxx

By *Sweet94Couple
over a year ago

dunfermline

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ip73Man
over a year ago

Stanwell

Sounds like a fun night so far

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Cant wait to hear more

By *aughty sex50Couple
over a year ago

Berks

I would have cum in the first 5 mins

P

By *uggymMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Great account. Rock hard and longing for more!

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Andy said to push the dildo as deep in him as I could and I left it there as we all turned round to watch the girls playing. Two girls worked on the other ones cock as they made sure all three rubber cocks got covered in spit. It was fun watching them deep throat the two cocks and try and deep throat janes huge cock. All I thought was why did she buy such a big strap on how the fuck did she think I was going to take that up my arse. Mind it did look good hanging between her legs and with the other girls sucking on it. Elly got on her hands and knees and said my turn first as Jane got behind her and started to feed the monster into her soaking wet cunt. I knew Jane had never done the fucking before but she took to it well and started easing it into her and took a few strokes to get nearly all of it into her tasty looking cunt. I stupidly said that went in deep and Tracy who was playing with her pussy said wait and see if it goes in deep in all three of your arses. All the girls were giggling at that and I noticed John looked like I did but Andy looked well up for it.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Andy was working the dildo up his arse as he sat on it watching Jane fucking Tracy’s gorgeous bald cunt. All I was thinking was I wonder if she can take it as deeply up her arse as I know these girls are going to try and feed that monster up all three of us guys. I saw that Jane was looking over at me as she pounded Tracy’s hole and she said this fucking is hard work all I said was us guys don’t have to fuck with four kilos of rubber cock to ram up a tasty looking hole. Everyone was laughing and watching intently as Elly moved up behind Jane and pushed her slightly forward and slipped her strapon into janes dripping cunt. It took a while for them to get into a rhythm but Jane was able to ram into Tracy and force herself back onto Elly’s cock and make sure the cocks didn’t come out but it didn’t take long for Tracy to cum on janes monster cock and she couldn’t take it much more after that and pulled herself off Jane’s cock and just collapses on the floor. A round of applause was reverberating round the room from us guys.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Elly took the opportunity to really pound janes cunt with her strap on after Tracy had pulled off janes huge rubber cock. I could see the strap on ramming into janes soaking wet hole as her huge rubber cock bounced between her legs it was touching the carpet as Elly slammed janes hole. We guys were urging Elly on to really drive the strap on into Jane as we could see Jane was loving it,but Elly said this is really hard work my legs are killing me i need to stop. We said just make her cum then you can have a rest Jane was gasping that she was on the edge and wouldn’t take much longer so Elly slammed her rubber cock into her cunt even harder and Jane orgasmed on the strap on. Another round of applause resounded round the room as we went over to suck the juices off their strap ons. It looked good us three guys in a line on our knees sucking rubber cock and the girls gently

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Thrusting into our mouths Tracy was the first to pull out and said now it’s your turn boys assume the position. All three of us got on all fours and Tracy got behind me Elly behind John and Jane behind Andy and the lube was passed round to grease up holes and cocks. It felt great as Tracy fingered lube up my hole and inserted more fingers to open me up Jane was laughing as Andy still had the dildo up his arse I didn’t know how he kept it in but she pulled it out and gave a little gasp as she said look at this gaping hole girls. All of them took a look over as Jane moved out of the way to allow them a good view. She was right it was wide open ready for more cock and looked well fucked, Jane said just as well it’s wide open you will need to be for this fucking monster cock. All the girls laughed and Jane said make sure you guys push back hard on your strap ons as you are all going to feel this mother fucker in your holes tonight. I thought wearing those rubber cocks has made these three really want to fuck arse and stretch our holes wide open. I didn’t really see much else as Tracy started to insert her strap on up my arse and I could feel it stretching my insides as it drove deeper into my arse. It felt long and thick as Tracy drove it into my hole. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear nearly all in how does it feel I said it felt good though it did hurt a bit then she stopped as her rubber balls hit my arse. Balls deep now she said to the room Elly said she was as well and Jane said she had been fucking her cock into Andy to get it deeper and still hadnt bottomed out as she put it.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Loving this

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow great

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Absolutely love this.

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow what a horny situation

over a year ago

So horny. I’ve just cum loads to this. More. More. More. Please.

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Both Elly and Tracy started gettting into the rhythm and really pounding mine and johns hole deep and hard it felt fantastic getting fucked by Elly. Tracy looked as though he was enjoying herself ramming her cock up johns arse and I looked over at Jane and she was really giving Andy a good seeing to. The monster cock on jane looked fucking amazing slamming into Andy and Jane said she was balls deep now and couldn’t believe he could take it all. Her hips were flying back and forward as she rammed into Andys arse and he was grunting as he took every inch of the rubber monster. I was wondering if I was going to be made to take that as well and if it would even fit but the pleasure of feeling Elly pounding my hole took over she really knew how to pound her strap on into me. After about ten minutes of arse fucking the girls said right change round and Tracy started on my hole Elly went to Andy and Jane went to John she showed him her strap on and got behind him and started to rub it in his well fucked hole Tracy went easily into my arse and just started a nice rhythm pounding into me. John gasped as Jane started feeding the monster up his hole and kept saying is that ok as more went into him. I was pushing back trying to get my hole opened more as I knew I was next for janes huge strap on

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *elcdtvTV/TS
over a year ago

Fareham

Loving this x

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ick and JoMan
over a year ago

worcester

Mmmmm nice

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Elly was laughing as she said this cock of mine isn’t even touching the sides as she drove it up Andys fucked open arse. All the girls were laughing at that and said you will look like a yawning hippo when we have finished with you. Elly pulled out of Andy and told him to get on his back under me and start sucking my cock then she pushed her strap on up his arse from there and started to kiss me. It felt marvellous getting fucked and sucked at the same time Andy was really gagging on my cock and I was fucking his mouth with the thrusts from Tracy into my hole it didn’t take long before I felt myself spunking into Andys mouth. Elly said to Andy to keep it in his mouth and come and kiss her so he shuffled out from under me and started swapping my spunk to her. It looked really horny as they dribbled it back and forward probably more saliva than cum but it looked great. John said he was about to cum and Elly and andy pounced on his cock and sucked his cum out of him as Jane pounded into johns hole with John gasping at every thrust from Jane. The two of them swapped johns cum between them and let Jane have a taste as well which looked horny as I saw it dribbling from her lips as she withdrew her cock from johns arse. Jane then said it was my turn for her cock and everyone sat around me watching as she started to insert her rubber monster into my arse. I was the centre of attention and as it started to slide into me I could feel my arse getting stretched wider than it had ever been before. I was gasping as Jane pushed into me and she was saying is it ok can you take it and I was saying just keep pushing she was squirting more lubeon my hole to ease its path up my arse. Elly and Tracy were saying go on Jane ram it in and you can take it and I was thinking it was coming out of my mouth if there was any more to go in. I can say this was not a pleasurable experience it was so big it filled my arse more than Jane ever had withdildos in the past. She said it was nearly all the way in and I could feel her fingers round my hole as she started to fuck it in and out of me. All the girls were egging her on to really split me open and I was hoping she would just take it gently as it felt massive driving into my hole. Elly said she didn’t think I was enjoying it and we should swap round as she had an idea of what she wanted to see. Elly said Jane you fuck Andy as he can take it no problem Tracy you fuck John and I will fuck Dave but for a twist she wanted each of us guys up the girl in fronts arse or cunt whichever hole we want and we can form a six way train in a circle. We all eventually managed to get our cocks up the girl in front and for really only a few seconds we were all locked together. It was never going to last long and it broke apart very quickly with everyone laughing and giggling but Elly was happy and Jane said she thought it looked great and wished we could have got a photo of it.

By *eader100Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Awesome, this is so hot !

Getting me very hard......

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Loving this. Wish I was there

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *aul888Man
over a year ago

Hull

Fantastic story so far. Can't wait for more

By *Sweet94Couple
over a year ago

dunfermline

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

over a year ago

I’ve cum yet again to this story. Like my cock keep it coming.

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

over a year ago

Wow great story

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Nice

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Sounds like a hot night.

By *ornyboy189Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Sooo hot

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Awesome

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

What a story so far !

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

It was definitely going to be a no photo night nobody wanted faces spread about and there were too many people to not get some distinguishing feature in. It was the guys turn to do a bit of work now so we lined up the three girls on all fours blindfolded them and each guy took a girl and started rimming her arse fingering her cunt and arse and generally stretching any hole he wanted to. The girls had to guess if it was their partner doing the abusing I mean licking and rimming and every five minutes or so we changed round and got a different cunt and arse to rim finger and fist as the lube was out and fingers and hands were stretching all holes available. All of us guys were having a great time really going at the girls holes and opening them nice and wide I think it was a bit of payback but we all stayed quiet so the girls were left guessing as to who was using their cunts and arses. Every now and then one of the girls would say it was their husbands that were doing the hole abusing. The best one I heard was when Jane said yes definitely Dave he always fists my cunt like that twisting and getting his fist in as deep as he can which was totally wrong as it was Andy doing her holes deep and I was fisting Elly but as each one shouted out and they sometimes got it right the guys were really stretching all their holes as much as possible. I loved seeing both holes gaping on all the girls.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

It wasn’t long before the girls were panting and cumming Jane and Tracy orgasmed hard and Elly had loads of orgasms. She seemed to be cumming every time I pushed my hand up her cunt but her arsehole was gaping that much that I was ramming my tongue as deep inside as I could. The others gathered round to watch her taking my fist which made me try to get deeper into her. It didn’t take long for me to feel a mouth round my cock and as I looked down I could see Andy sucking on my cock and balls as I rimmed Elly and drove my fist into her gaping cunt. A few seconds later and I felt cold lube being pushed up my arse by Jane and next johns cock forcing into my hole it was my turn to gasp as his cock slid up my hole and his balls bounced into andys head as he was getting into sucking my cock. I heard Jane saying that’s it fuck him hard and deep I want to see your cock fucking his arse open and I felt Elly pull off my fist and turn round to watch. I could hear Jane telling John how to fuck my hole as she got filthier and more vocal in describing how johns cock was fucking me. The other girls were rubbing their gaping cunts and looked like they were enjoying the show as much as Jane was from her close up position.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Jane was begging John to abuse my hole really pound his arse don’t be gentle ram that big cock up him and make him beg for more she was saying. I was loving it my hole getting filled and Andy sucking my cock I couldn’t take much more and I started to cum in Andys mouth pumping my spunk onto his willing tongue. Andy let my cock fall out of his mouth after wanking it to get every drop out and crawled from under me John was still ramming his cock up my arse pulling his cock all the way out and slamming it back in Jane was loving it grabbing my balls and pulling on them. Andy appeared and I could see he was holding my cum in his mouth Elly and Tracy went straight over lay on the floor in front of me their heads together and andy dribbled my spunk into their mouths and faces. It was so fucking horny I would have cum there and then if I hadn’t already the girls licked each other’s mouths kissing my spunk to each other and kissed Andy to get the last drops from him.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

John was slamming his cock up my arse by now and really trying to bugger my hole up Jane was pulling on my balls as John pounded my hole and I was gasping with each thrust. His cock felt huge as he grunted with each thrust I was loving it and so was Jane by the sound of the filthy slut trying to get him to fuck me harder. With one final thrust John spunked deep up my hole and I could feel his spunk as he fucked it deeper up my arse Jane started pulling his cock out of me and sunk her mouth straight onto his cock cleaning his still hard cock straight out of my hole. The sight of her deepthroating johns cock was such a turn on and Elly and Tracy were on their knees watching intently as she cleaned it well before saying to me where are you going get back on your hands and knees which I did and she pulled my cheeks open and dived into my gaping well fucked holes done rimmed me nice and deep. Jane had never done this to me before a little flick of her tongue but not deep hole rimming like this and it felt awesome I could feel her tongue going deep into my arse as she pulled my cheeks wider to allow her easier access. She pulled her tongue out of me and said I am going to lick every drop of his cum out of your hole and dribble it into your mouth so you can taste it all

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

O yes

over a year ago

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *rumcouple2013Couple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Very horny

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Wow what a meet

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Wow!!

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *ea wangMan
over a year ago

scunthorpe

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

She was rimming me so deep and I was loving it every now and then she would say got some and your arse tastes gorgeous. Elly said to Jane let me have a go and see if I can get any deeper and Jane said it will be easier if he squats over my face and it can dribble out as I rim his hole. Everyone agreed that would be the best idea gravity would do the trick Andy was getting sucked by John and Tracy as I squatted on janes face and she went back to tongue fucking my hole it felt superb she was really drilling her tongue deep up me. Andy had lubed his cock up and was pushing it up johns arse with Tracy behind him with a strap on sliding up Andy Elly had gone to lie under John and was sucking his balls and soft cock the four of them looked horny and Andy was really pile driving johns arsehole. It looked very good as Tracy rammed the huge rubber cock up andys hole really she just had him impaled on as much as she could get up him and he fucked John and kept backing up on Tracy’s monster cock. It didn’t take long before Andy was saying he was about to cum and John pulled off his cock and turned round to catch his creamy load but Elly was already there sucking on Andy balls and alternating letting him slide into her mouth and fuck her face she cleaned his cock well with the help of John as they both sucked and licked andys hard cock. He spunked into both their mouths wanking every drop into them and they kissed it all together and swapped it back and forth looking sexy and horny sharing Andys spunk. Tracy was trying to get her monster cock out of Andys arse but he looked very reluctant to let it go but when he did his hole was just left gaping and wide open from the violation of the monster rubber cock it looked amazing and well abused. After a little rest to get our holes all back to normal and me licking and kissing janes spunky mouth we all chatted about the fun we had just witnessed. Everyone was well fucked and completely fucked as well but Jane said she needed to go to the toilet and I said are you going to take me with you she agreed and explained we liked water sports fun if anyone else wanted to join in. I thought everyone would be up for it but Andy and John quickly said no they were not into it and Elly and Tracy said they had never tried it as their guys didn’t like it. Jane said they could come and watch and Elly Tracy Jane and me went to our wet room for some wet fun. I got on my knees in front of Jane and I could tell she was enjoying putting on a show for the other girls she said hurry up she was dying to piss. Elly said do you piss on him and Jane said I like pissing in his mouth so open wide to get your golden drink Tracy was surprised you mean he drinks it Jane said well some and the rest goes all over him.

By *emukMan
over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

sounds great

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

I was on my knees mouth open staring up at janes cunt and I could see her looking down at me with the usual lust filled stare she had when she was about to piss in my mouth. She was pulling her bald cunt open so she could piss a good solid stream into my mouth and I was waiting for her to start. I could see a couple of drops start to leak out of her piss hole and quickly leaned up to catch them with my tongue and get a lick of her pulled open hole. I could see Elly and Tracy staring mouths open as we were going through the start of this they looked like they were enjoying the floor show I hoped they were as it would be good to get some extra. Jane gasped and said don’t or I won’t be able to piss I laughed just as the stream erupted out of her piss hole. The golden streak hit me right on my tongue and I gulped a bit down it tasted salty but not too bad and I got another mouthful and swallowed that as Jane blasted my face and chest saying drink my piss you fucking filthy cunt. I was wanking my cock which was covered in the piss that had ran down my body and again I could see the other girls out of the corner of my eye and they looked very turned on and not put off by our filthy show. I got a few more gulps of piss in before janes stream started to diminish and I got to lick the drips of piss off her cunt and arsehole and drive my tongue deep into her soaking wet hole. Jane said now it’s my turn for your piss you better be full to give me a good hosing down I said I was but Elly piped up and said could she have a go pissing on me first I agreed quickly more piss for me I thought but Jane jumped in with she wanted mine I said we could share Elly’s as long as both didn’t mind they both readily agreed which I was doubly happy with I didn’t often get to share a piss drink with Jane. Elly was running her cunt saying she was desperate to go and we both got down in front of her with Elly putting a foot on the side wall of the shower and pulling her cunt open like Jane had done. She let go almost immediately we got in front of her and we both got a good mouthful into our wide open mouths from her gushing cunt. Jane was soaked from head to toe as I already was and Elly piss tasted quite watered down I think it had been the amount she had drank and there was a lot of it she pissed a solid stream for a good 45 seconds and Jane and I got a few good drinks in as Elly waves her cunt back and forth between us both to really soak both our faces and bodies. When Elly stopped we both licked her dry and I licked some piss off janes tits which tasted great. Elly thanked us for drinking her piss and introducing her to a new kink which we both loved. Tracy has been fingering her cunt as she watched the action and then she said I don’t want to miss out on this as I have never done it before so me and Jane got back to our position and Tracy came over still fingering herself she said I have to do this or I will piss myself I am gagging for s piss. Tracy opened her cunt and Elly art he last minute dropped to her knees and said she wanted to try from the other side we made room for her in the middle and tracy said here it comes and blasted Elly right in the face with her first stream of piss I got my mouth in and for a drink so did Jane and it gave Elly a chance to get a mouthful as well she must have drank a little as she said it’s not too bad as tracy pissed right into Elly’s mouth and Jane covered her mouth in a kiss to suck the piss out that looked horny and Tracy filled my mouth for me saying let me see you drink it all I did and the girls got a good soaking with the last stream of piss from TRACY. We all kissed and licked piss off each other and I stood up saying who wants mine. All three raised their hands and I was in heaven three good looking piss drinkers to savour my stream. I got in front of them all and said here it comes as I held my cock in front of them I hit Jane square in her open mouth and Elly dived forward to get a taste I said plenty for everyone and waved my pissing cock back and forward to fill each mouth and then I stopped to let hem kiss and swap my piss then I let go again. I loved seeing them drinking and spilling it out of their mouths letting it run down their face and tits. I was empty too soon and watched them play but Jane still had a mouthful and motioned me over to suck it out of her mouth and she dribbled some into my open mouth which the others loved seeing by the sound of things. We all had a shower together and played with cock cunt and arse as we soaped each other up then dried to return to the main room again.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *urleeMan
over a year ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

When the three girls and I got back Andy and John were sucking each other in a nice 69 so we sat down to watch the action. John pulled andys cock out of his mouth and said did you have a good time and all the girls were saying yes and how much fun they had and by the look of things you two have been playing the whole time we were away. John and Andy both lay down on their backs and said come on any girls want to sit on our faces Jane and Elly went over and lowered themselves down onto the guys faces really spreading their legs so the guys could get their tongues deep inside them Tracy turned to me and said what are you waiting for get on the floor. So I lay down closely followed by Tracy covering my face with her cunt and rubbing herself on my tongue and mouth but she seemed to like my tongue in her arse as she positioned her arse right on my tongue so I went to work on her arse opening it with my tongue and worming my tongue as deep inside her as I could. I could hear little moans coming from her as I flicked my tongue inside her but I couldn’t say anything with my tongue drilling into her arsehole.

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

I think that Tracy could tell I loved rimming arse as I really squirmed my tongue deep inside her hole and it opened up so nicely to take my tongue in deep. I was stretching my tongue as far as I could to try and get further in with each thrust and Tracy was pushing down on my face so I think she was enjoying it. I could hardly breathe with Tracy forcing her arse on my face and tongue but it was a price I was willing to pay to get deeper into her tasty hole. A second later and she had moved off my face and I was able to breathe again properly but she had only moved onto all fours and said get your tongue back up my arse that was so good. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and plunged my tongue deep up her hole twisting it to get further in I pulled out and started to finger her arse open so I could get my tongue in deeper. Tracy was making little appreciative noises and I noticed the other two guys were all doing the same really opening the girls arseholes and diving back in to rim them out for them. I was in seventh heaven tasting Tracy’s gorgeous arsehole and John and Andy looked like they were enjoying themselves as well and I could see that Elly and Jane were starting to pull their own arse cheeks apart to let give the guys free access to their opened up holes. Andy was the first to push his cock into Ellys arse and start to fuck his pole up her arse giving her a good slow deep arse fuck watching his cock disappear into her arsehole was getting me harder but Tracy decided she wanted to join in and crawled across to dive under Elly and start licking her cunt and Andys balls. Jane had turned round to start licking Tracys cunt and finger her arse and Andy slid his cock into janes arse and started pounding her saliva filled hole the scene in front of me looked like a Roman orgy. I was slowly wanking my cock as I watched things unfold Andy waved me across and I straddled Ellys back and Andy just engulfed my cock and started sucking it as he fucked Elly it looked like it spurred him on a bit as he really started pounding into her arse as he sucked and licked my cock and balls. It felt good but I was determined I wasn’t going to cum as I wanted a good old anal fuck from one of these girls.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Wow wow wow!!!

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Andys cock looked good slamming in and out of Ellys arse as she grunted a little when his cock hammered into her hole. I was feeling great as Andy sucked my cock and carried on hammering Ellys hole and as I turned to see John buggering Janes arse I knew he would be enjoying being balls deep up her gorgeous arse. I couldn’t see Tracy but could hear her lapping at Ellys cunt and Andys cock and balls then I heard Andy start to groan as he said I am cumming where do you want it and Elly said as deep in my arse as you can get it. A few seconds later and Elly had milked all Andys cum into her arse and Tracy was licking her cunt and arse together, Andy had moved away and released my cock so I dived into Ellys arse which was gaping wide open. I held her cheeks open and drove my tongue deep into her buggered open hole licking andys cum out. I was letting Tracy have a taste of Ellys wide open arse every now and then and letting her lick the cum off my tongue. It didn’t take long for Elly to cum but I held her still to carry on rimming the spunk out of her arse and dribble it into Tracy’s mouth. I looked over and saw John fill janes arse with his spunk and Jane came crawling across on her hands and knees asking who wanted to lick it out. Elly moved out of the way and Jane took her place and we carried on with Jane rimming her arse deep and emptying it of johns spunk. Both of the guys dropped to their knees and offered their wilting cocks for Jane to suck and clean up. It looked horny and Elly must have thought so as well as she came over to help Jane clean the guys cocks and get the last drops of spunk out of them.

By *urleeMan
over a year ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Now that’s a real orgy

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Really enjoying this

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

Wish I was there!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iboy1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Everyone looked completely fucked some holes more than others. I doubted I would ever be able to cum again and said so to everyone, at least the guys agreed with me the girls had other ideas and said so. You lot are not stopping now Jane said Tracy agreed and Elly cheered. I wondered what they had in mind and if we could manage any of their plans. I was sure they would make us all play their games and if nothing else was piqued my interest was. It helped being a pervert and I knew everyone there was as well.

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Stunning

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago