Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Partner's Best Friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay so I've got a bit of a story here.

Me and my partner's friend didn't really get on when we first met, I thought she was quite demanding of my partner and wanted everything her way. Fast forward a few years and she was basically misunderstood due to BPD, we got on well with her and still do to this day.

We hosted a party last year and her best friend pulled me into our own bathroom and locked the door behind us, I was very d*unk and so was she so fuck knows what her intentions were. She then proceeded to rattle on about how shit her life is to me (don't know why) for 20 minutes or so but the whole time in my d*unk state I could not stop thinking about wanting to plant the lips on her. Bad I know.

We then went to another party and she again wanted to speak to me in private, we were in a closed off area of the hall so no-one could see us and again for 30 minutes she said basically the same stuff but all that time I wanted to grab her and snog the face off her. I haven't been able to stop thinking about that moment, am I wrong for thinking that way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Absolutely natural, send her my way if you wish !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread