Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Greedy lady

Jump to newest

By *ickandmix500 OP   Couple
over a year ago

kas

John takes me away for a weekend not knowing to me he has arranged a few things we arrive at the hotel go to our room have a few drinks as im in the shower john lets a couple of men in when i come out of the shower john tells me to help myself i walk up to them they start kissing and hands everwhere john tells me to get on my knees as a good sub i do what im told abd suck them hard then they use me and cum over me and leave then back in the shower get all sorted for the evening when sat in the bar i notice 4 or 5 men keep eyeing me up i keep smiling at then and ask John what he has arranged all he says is i can have 1 of them or all 5 of them i dont like seeing anyone going with out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"John takes me away for a weekend not knowing to me he has arranged a few things we arrive at the hotel go to our room have a few drinks as im in the shower john lets a couple of men in when i come out of the shower john tells me to help myself i walk up to them they start kissing and hands everwhere john tells me to get on my knees as a good sub i do what im told abd suck them hard then they use me and cum over me and leave then back in the shower get all sorted for the evening when sat in the bar i notice 4 or 5 men keep eyeing me up i keep smiling at then and ask John what he has arranged all he says is i can have 1 of them or all 5 of them i dont like seeing anyone going with out "

Mmmm I think John is a very kind gentleman, & I’d certainly love to join you both

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Mmm very nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot, got to love a greedy girl

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago