Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

pictures in our minds

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

Due to the poor weather lately i had been consentrating more on meeting men on this site and two others that i am on, The cruising sites had been quite dead lately, Three weeks ago i just happened to make contact with a scottish lorry driver, He was really charming, plenty of compliments on my profile and pictures He told me he much favoured the older girls and i was happy to flirt with him, It was last Friday afternoon when out of the blue i got a message from him, He had left Edinborough that morning and would be parking up overnight at the swavesey industrial estate near Cambridge, The forcast was for a wet evening so he would be staying in his cab and a little mature sissy company would be nice,

Butterflies fluttered in my tummy as i replied, That would be lovely, i could be there at half eight,, It was sods law but a little later i received two more requests to meet, The first informed me he wanted to meet in his car where i was required to suck him off, Tempted as i was i decided to decline both offers, i have attended a quick oral meet before and been kept over an hour and i wasn't going to risk messing Steve , my scottish date about,

As the evening progressed my imagination began to work overtime, I pictured a tall handsome man, maybe a kilt, hairy chest and strong legs, some scotsmen have red hair, I wonder,

At eight fifteen i walked to my ar wearing my short denim skirt,a black low cut top just showing my purple bra, black holdups and heels, even as i drove the short distance i could feel my panties becoming damp,

I entered the industrial estate and followed his instructions, A red lorry parked behing a lorry loaded with timber,, yes, there was a gap just big enough for by car behind him and the next lorry,

It was dark by now, He was waiting by the passenger door of his lorry, Oh just how wrong can you be, I was greeted by a short Balding man with a huge beer belly, I began to wish i had took the oral meet now, "Here's you hen, Come for some cock have yea, Up you climb", I grasped the two handles and as i reached the second step his hand went up my skirt, I gasped as my panties were pulled to one side and a fat finger probed my cunt,"Ah, lubed already , your a fiesty little fucker,", As i got in the cab and removed my coat he had entered from the drivers side, and I got my first good look at the man i had offered myself to, I was not impressed, His jogging bottoms were hitched up beneath a large beer gut, , his paunchy face sported a days growth of stubble, As he untied and allowed his joggers to fall i saw a six inch cock poking from a pair of grubby Yfronts,, The pants soon joined the joggers on the floor, on closer inspection his cock was very thick at the base tapering to a large bulbous helmet half covered by a shiny slick foreskin,. "What do you think babe, Can't wait to get at it". he said gripping the base and pulling back the foreskin,, "Well no rush, weve got all night, Now, you stand looking forward while i take a look at that cunt", he sqeezed his fat gut behind me and sat on his bunk. In one movement my paanties were pulled down, instinctively i srepped out of them, my skirt was roughly lifted and tucked under my blouse,

All this occured as i faced forward, A firm hand on my back pushed me forwad, i ducked my head below the parcel shelf above the windscreen, as i felt his hot breath on my cunt, I must confess it was a wonderful feeling as his stubby tongue probed my hole. My pleasure ended as a stinging slap landed on my left bottom cheek "Hey, that hurt" i squealed, Another harder slap on the other buttock, "Stop it, your hurting me" "Shut it , Bitch, you shouldn't have put that you like to be spanked in your profile", another hard smack landed I knew he was getting off hurting me, if i cried out it would only add to his pleasure, I bit my lip and kept quiet, after about ten minutes the spanking stopped, I could feel him shuffling about behind me, I could see that he was now standing up, A tear ran down my cheek, he must have seen the reflection in the screen,, "Sorry pet, but i like a cunt warmed up before i fuck it," as his blunt helmet probed at my cunt i reached for my handbag,"I only do safe " i muttered, "Oh is that so,, Well pet, My truck, My rules so you can leave those fucking rubbers where they are, and to show i am not fucking about you can reach back and guide me in," I knew what i was experiencing was control from some one with little man syndrome, To refuse would only result in violence, I felt him lift his beer gut and rest it on my buttocks ,

Reaching back i grasped the thick base of his cock, luckily the spanking had produced a good covering of precum, I slowly wiped his cock up and down, coating my cunt with natures lube, Gripping my hips he pushed forward, i knew he was going all the way in, i silently thanked god for the taper of his cock, the deeper he went, the more i opened, "Oh fuck, yes, lovely and tight, Now, you ride it", He still wanted to give more humiliation, As he stood motionless i rode his cock, pushing back hard, "Fuck yes babe, Harder, Is it hurting you,, Tell me how big it is,, Tell me you can't wait for my hot spunk to fill you,," I don't know to this day whether i said it to please him or if i meant it when i cried out. "Oh yes, please fuck me, fuck me hard, let me feel your cum inside me I felt his rough hands leave my hips and grap my shoulders, in one movement he pulled me back hard as he thrust forward i felt the warmth spreading inside me, "Oh fuck, yes, keep still, Take it all," For a small man he certainly delivers a large quantity of hot spunk,, "Mmmm that was awsome, the old girls are always the best fuck,, Now i need to get some sleep, i have an early start tomorrow, Don't worry, i will call you the next time i am down", I grabbed a handful of tissues from my handbag and wiped myself, I was still dazed as i climbed down from the cab, as i stepped on the pavement his curtaind shut and the light went off,

I got back to my car, unlocked and reached in for my cigarettes, I lit up and leaned back, reliving the experience i had just endured, I can't say it was enjoyable, the actual sex was ok but i never got to climax, The man was a pig, so much for my silly imagination,

"Hello, just a quick smoke before your off home" I almost lept out of my shoes, I never heard him approach, i must have been to deep in my thoughts,, "Yes," i stammered, i don't like to smoke in the car," staring in the gloom i was looking at a tall Grey haired man, , "Sorry if i startled you, Its my truck behind you, I watched you climb out of the truck in front, Do you often visit the truck stops," He saw me look down, "Oh don't be offended, we all like a bit of company, There's always queers about this site,, Personally i prefer one of you girls," I smiled, this man wanted sex but he was an attractive gentleman, "Do you have to get off home or would you like to join me in my cab" trying hard not to appear to eager i replied, "Well another half hour won.t make any difference" I climbed up into my second cab, this time with more enthusiasm, by the time i got settled and removed my coat he was naked,, This time i was looking at a good seven inch cock, already stiff as a rock,, "Are you ok with this ", he was smiling stroking his cock, "I expect you have already been fucked, " "Yes " i replied, If you could call it that, "He almost came before he got it in", I lied, "Oh good, " he replied because i only do it bare, You ok with that" Well i wasn't going to miss out on that cock so i just nodded, "On the bunk then, I love to take my girls doggy," as i climbed on the bunk ,putting my head on his pillow i felt his fingers exploring my cunt, "Mmmm no panties and already lubed, wonderful", God, i thought, my panties are still in the lorry in front, "Spread your legs a little more and arch your back" as my back rose he entered me in one swift push, "Oh fuck yes it is so much nicer when a cunt is lubed and ready,", I though, i hope he doesnt realise his cock is being lubed by the dirty scotsmans spunk, If i was fucked before, now i was being made love to, We both moved in perfect harmony, many times we both came to the edge and stopped, Finally it was me that could take no more, , "Oh Yes Yes, God i am cumming"

"Wait, Wait, Cathy,, Now,"And with a thrust that knocked the breath from me we both climaxed,It seemed like ten minutes we were locked together as spurt after spurt of hot spunk spread inside me,, He was soft when he finally pulled out, I just looked up at him and whispered,"Please" without waiting for an answer i bent down and took his limp cock in my mouth, before leaving it was me that said,"Next time your down", Call me,

Cathy xxx and that goes for any of my readers ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread