Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Very public sex

Jump to newest

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

It's difficult to enjoy very public sex without offending others or even getting arrested, as a couple we are always trying to find inventive ways to play, here's something we did quite a few years ago that was so much fun, but offended no one.

We would love to hear your ideas and experiences.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 12:27:55]

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We stayed on a mates boat one summer in return for cleaning it up a bit, it was on a marina right in the town centre, and we were moored next to the railings by the path, it had a nice front cabin with a deck hatch above the bed, Tara had decided to clean the hatch up a bit and was standing on the bed half in half out as I entered the cabin, long legs in denim shorts was all I could see, she was chatting to some tourists that had stopped to admire her handy work, I seized the opportunity and crawled onto the bed, undoing her shorts, she even obliged by stepping out of them as they and her knicks hit her ankles, I set to work with fingers and tongue smiling to myself as her train of thought wandered while she was trying to chat, fingers and tongue getting faster I could feel and taste her getting closer, she parted her legs wider and pushed in towards my mouth she covered the whimper as she came with a sneeze and apologised for her hay fever, she appeared down through the hatch, kissed me passionately and pushed me up through it, announcing it was my turn.

I wasn't arguing my cock was straining to get out of my jeans, I pretended to start cleaning, I felt her fingers pulling at my button up fly, my clothes going south, and her hand curling round my erect cock, she licked my sensitive head to wet it and began a slow wank, my head was spinning, here I was right out in the open a few feet away from lots of people and my body was flooded with the sensations of her cupping my balls and stroking my cock, my eyes searched the people for someone who knew what we were doing, then I saw a cute young woman sitting on a bench not far away, ear phones in eating her lunch, knees swaying in time with the music, such a short skirt, such tanned legs, thin top with nipples poking through and a little flash of white panties every now and then, I turn a little to face her so I could clean that bit of the boat and get a better view, Tara slapped my hip for moving and followed me round, warm mouth sinking onto my cock, I wasn't going to last very long, so many sensations and a pretty view, I wanted so much for the girl on the bench to show a bit more so I could just let go and stop holding back, Tara started giving me a fast wank with my cock head just inside her soft lips, i could feel my spine tingling as I started to cum and perfect timing bench girl brought her foot up onto the bench to sort out her laces giving me a perfect view of her shaved peach split by a tiny white cotton thong, I began unloading all over Tara's face trying to stifle my groan, bench girl caught me looking but I just couldn't look away, she frowned at me for being a perve and got up to leave, I just threw my head back and closed my eyes in the rush of cumming, when I opened my eyes again bench girl had gone and Tara was dragging me down to the bed for round two.

It wasn't the last time we used the hatch during our stay and my mate even commented on how clean we had got it when he got his boat back, I told him why the next time we went out for a few beers, his eyes lit up at the idea as he asked if Tara would come and show him her cleaning technique without me there, no chance I replied get your own nymphomaniac.

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 12:31:02]

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Shortly after me and my then mrs had started playing at clubs we where out at a country Manor House walking round and decided to sit on the main lawn in front of the house. She had a summer dress on and as I kissed her she rubbed my cock over my jeans when no was looking then all of a sudden she got up and sat on my lap. Put her hand under her dress and unziped me pulled out my cock and pulled her nicks to one side and moved her self so my cock was resting up against her now wet pussy. People wandering past glanced but didn’t say or do anything. When it went quiet she moved again and slid down onto my cock and slowly fucked me. Stopping when any one walked close by. Took her a good ten minutes to cum as she had to keep stopping but she finished up with a pussy full of cum and an orgasum she said was really good. We both loved it that we started to go to other country houses and did it a few times. Never got caught.

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Shortly after me and my then mrs had started playing at clubs we where out at a country Manor House walking round and decided to sit on the main lawn in front of the house. She had a summer dress on and as I kissed her she rubbed my cock over my jeans when no was looking then all of a sudden she got up and sat on my lap. Put her hand under her dress and unziped me pulled out my cock and pulled her nicks to one side and moved her self so my cock was resting up against her now wet pussy. People wandering past glanced but didn’t say or do anything. When it went quiet she moved again and slid down onto my cock and slowly fucked me. Stopping when any one walked close by. Took her a good ten minutes to cum as she had to keep stopping but she finished up with a pussy full of cum and an orgasum she said was really good. We both loved it that we started to go to other country houses and did it a few times. Never got caught.

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

It's a real buzz when people are so close that they must know but just can't see it actually going in...lol

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Yes. I loved it. Been working for a couple doing some ground works and I can’t them fucking in the garden yesterday and the same today. The garden is by a busy road and any one walking past I’m sure would see them. Going to see what happens tomorrow

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

You should mention to one of them over a cup of tea,that you couldn't help but notice, and found it a massive turn on, would they like you to take some pics for them or just watch, if it was us we would invite you closer, but insist on you wanking while we watch too.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

"It's difficult to enjoy very public sex without offending others or even getting arrested, as a couple we are always trying to find inventive ways to play, here's something we did quite a few years ago that was so much fun, but offended no one.

We would love to hear your ideas and experiences. "

I’m guessing that a venue where you can be seen or heard, and not touched and ideally where you can see your watchers and their state of arousal would fit the bill. Off the top of my head/experience/wish list

Hotel windows

Cages or Vouyer rooms in clubs

Low key on a train or bus

Playing under a table in a bar or restaurant in view of your “Target” audience.

In a jacuzzi all beneath the surface

Dark cinema or any place where most people are looking forwards

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

And of course bog/dog standard dogging in the car or van

By *ungdave1Man
over a year ago

middlewich

Which country house was this?

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Yep, done all of those, but the hotel window one risks offending others, unless you do something like we did once, booked an apartment in Looe Cornwall, it was ground floor and backed right onto the street, literally not even a pavement away, the bedroom window opened right onto a tourist path next to the beach, carefully positioned curtains and with Tara naked from the waist down, I gave her long smooth strokes from behind as she leaned out of the window acting as if she was avoiding smoking in the room, it was tricky not to move her too much but hearing her talking to strangers as I fucked her from behind made me cum quite quickly, her too, which made me smile that she tried to disguise a knee trembling orgasm as I shot my load deep inside her.

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 19:42:42]

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

Have done the hotel window thing, but I remember one occasion for being very different. I'd found a quiet cove and planned an evening out with a friend. D set out a blanket, food BBQ wine (for her) then we got comfy and started some fun, a little gentle warming up, some very welcome 69 was followed by a doggy fuck. That was when a fishing boat went part the cove entrance. I know they saw because they waved, I know they weren't offended because they clapped.

We both came so hard for the audience and then she gave me a blow job in the car on the way back.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Those jittering nerve endings as you come down from cumming hard, mixed with the racing pulse from being caught, no feeling quite as thrilling, other than watching your missus playing with a strangers cock, but that's a whole other story.

By *heswingerMan
over a year ago

the steel city sheffield

Me and the ex was travelling home and she needed fucking, she’d her feet on the dash as I drove, pulls her dress up rips the tights open and starts fingering herself and offering me her honey, I knew a quiet spot out the way but there was a risk of being seen, she was too horny to care, pulled up she’s out and drops to suck my cock nice an hard, lays back on the bonnet of her car and opens wide so I’m in feasting on her very very wet horny pussy and then I’m balls deep, fucked her hard and fast an she squirts all over me an idiot moaning the place down till I pump my load up her, we calm down and then notice the cctv has turned and been watching is

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are a few beaches in Cornwall, where at the very far end of the beach, behind some rocks, anything goes. I'm waiting for the weather to warm up!

By *amanthatvTV/TS
over a year ago

Shaftsbury

mmm is that near Treen and the Penpoldre beach?

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Always one who wants to name them publicly, that's how they get spoilt by idiots, delete your post.

By *tu227Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

Once was seeing a girl who loved risky sex. We had a wild time, mostly in London. Once at the back of Guys Hospital, outside the nurses accommodation. She would squirt a lot, so it got pretty messy, a guy walked past as we were fucking up against the wall, but didn't say anything. My trousers were soaking afterwards on the train home.

We used to find alleyways, the pub toilet, anywhere really!

There was also an Italian girl I used to see, we split up but later went out for a drink. Ended up in the street at the back of the pub kissing, then she grabbed my cock through my trousers and said "I wanna suck it" - again, someone walking past on their way home from work saw, but said nothing.

We went around the corner to a quieter street, and I fucked her over the bonnet of a parked car. Pretty sure there was a black cab driver parked up watching us, but he didn't say anything. She was amazingly horny...

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We have done every car I've had, even hire cars, holiday cars and loan cars, even a van rented to shift our stuff when we moved, best one was probably an open top suzuki jeep right at the end of the runway on a Greek Island before we dropped it off at the airport to head home.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Always one who wants to name them publicly, that's how they get spoilt by idiots, delete your post. "

Agree.

The brains of a flea!!

By *litheroevoyeurMan
over a year ago

Clitheroe

"We stayed on a mates boat one summer in return for cleaning it up a bit, it was on a marina right in the town centre, and we were moored next to the railings by the path, it had a nice front cabin with a deck hatch above the bed, Tara had decided to clean the hatch up a bit and was standing on the bed half in half out as I entered the cabin, long legs in denim shorts was all I could see, she was chatting to some tourists that had stopped to admire her handy work, I seized the opportunity and crawled onto the bed, undoing her shorts, she even obliged by stepping out of them as they and her knicks hit her ankles, I set to work with fingers and tongue smiling to myself as her train of thought wandered while she was trying to chat, fingers and tongue getting faster I could feel and taste her getting closer, she parted her legs wider and pushed in towards my mouth she covered the whimper as she came with a sneeze and apologised for her hay fever, she appeared down through the hatch, kissed me passionately and pushed me up through it, announcing it was my turn.

I wasn't arguing my cock was straining to get out of my jeans, I pretended to start cleaning, I felt her fingers pulling at my button up fly, my clothes going south, and her hand curling round my erect cock, she licked my sensitive head to wet it and began a slow wank, my head was spinning, here I was right out in the open a few feet away from lots of people and my body was flooded with the sensations of her cupping my balls and stroking my cock, my eyes searched the people for someone who knew what we were doing, then I saw a cute young woman sitting on a bench not far away, ear phones in eating her lunch, knees swaying in time with the music, such a short skirt, such tanned legs, thin top with nipples poking through and a little flash of white panties every now and then, I turn a little to face her so I could clean that bit of the boat and get a better view, Tara slapped my hip for moving and followed me round, warm mouth sinking onto my cock, I wasn't going to last very long, so many sensations and a pretty view, I wanted so much for the girl on the bench to show a bit more so I could just let go and stop holding back, Tara started giving me a fast wank with my cock head just inside her soft lips, i could feel my spine tingling as I started to cum and perfect timing bench girl brought her foot up onto the bench to sort out her laces giving me a perfect view of her shaved peach split by a tiny white cotton thong, I began unloading all over Tara's face trying to stifle my groan, bench girl caught me looking but I just couldn't look away, she frowned at me for being a perve and got up to leave, I just threw my head back and closed my eyes in the rush of cumming, when I opened my eyes again bench girl had gone and Tara was dragging me down to the bed for round two.

It wasn't the last time we used the hatch during our stay and my mate even commented on how clean we had got it when he got his boat back, I told him why the next time we went out for a few beers, his eyes lit up at the idea as he asked if Tara would come and show him her cleaning technique without me there, no chance I replied get your own nymphomaniac."

We did something very similar when we had a cruiser on the Lancaster canal. I stood at the helm as we chugged along while my wife masturbated in the cabin. When she had finished she kneeled at the door and sucked my cock as I steered.

By *isty286 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Sounds safer than doing it in a car.

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago