Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty boss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You’re late again and it’s pissed me off. In our 1:1 last week I’d told you the lateness had been noted and it needed to improve yet you couldn’t even manage it for a week.

I call you into my office and tell you to close the door. You sit on the sofa with a smirk on your face. I think you struggle that I’m younger than you and I’m in charge and you fail to give me the respect I deserve. All I can think about is ways to make you respect me. As you’re sat smirking I imagine telling you “wipe that smug grin off your face and get on your fucking knees”. I don’t quite get up the courage though and instead I smile warmly and ask “why you are late?” You tell me some bullshit story about your girlfriend that frankly bores me so I switch off and go back to imagining you kneeling in-front of me. I think you can tell I’m not listening so you ask “miss, are you ok?”. You call me miss when no one else is around and I’ve always fluttered whenever you have. We can both sense the tension between us but know nothing would ever happen due to your girlfriend and me being your boss.

I send you back to your desk telling you to get on with your work.

A couple of weeks pass and you make it in on time, which is starting to annoy me as I want a reason to chastise you. I’ve realised I get a kick from it.

Then it happens. You come in 10 minutes late one Friday which is really inconsequential but I’ve decided you’re going to pay for it. You come to my office to apologise and I send you away sternly telling you to come back at the end of the day. It’s a Friday and everyone fucks off exactly bang on 5pm. I know I’ll have you alone and I can’t decide what I want to do about it. We exchange glances a few times during the day and you look at me with needy eyes. I’m so wet imagining all the filthy things I want to do to you and I try and work up the courage so I can get what I want.

It’s 5pm. You watch for everyone else to leave. You’re excited. You’ve felt the tension building all day and I’ve never asked to see you after work before. The pretty, petite, blonde admin temp that has the biggest crush on you asks what you’re doing this weekend. You barely acknowledge her flirting and try to dead the conversation but she sits on your desk in her tight skirt and opens her legs ever so slightly. This you do notice. I can see what is happening from my door that is slightly open so I walk out and say ever so softly “don’t you have somewhere better to be than work on a Friday night”. She flushes red and giggles whilst sliding off the desk, picking up her belongings, wishing us a good weekend and leaving. We are alone now. I think I notice you’re hard and look intently at your crotch. I feel brave and call you a pervert. She’s at least ten years younger than you. You laugh at me and tell me she isn’t your type. I ask what is and you tell me “dominant, curvy, brunettes with beautiful green eyes”. I bite my lip. I feel confident. You’re looking at me with your needy eyes. “My office. Now.” You respond “yes miss”. I watch you walk into my office and I follow, closing the door behind me. You stand in front of my desk and don’t sit as you usually would. We both can feel the tension. I sit in my chair whilst you’re still standing opposite me, your hands are pressed onto my desk and all I can think about is caning you over it for pissing me off by being late and being a pervert for getting hard at the temp. This annoys me even more. I want you to pay.

You say “I’m sorry miss I know I shouldn’t be late but it turns me on when you tell me off”.

I suddenly have this fire in me and confidence I didn’t even know existed. I tell you “well you haven’t even seen me tell you off properly yet.” I can tell you’re excited and desperate for me to really take control of you so I tell you to take off your clothes. “Here miss… what if someone walks in?” I look you dead in the eyes with a straight face and sternly tell you “take off your fucking clothes or I’ll make you regret it”. You start to take them off, I can tell you’re nervous and this fills me with more confidence. I smile broadly as you start unbuttoning your shirt. You take all your clothes off and throw them onto the sofa looking at me excitedly. I tell you to pick them up and neatly fold them putting them in a pile by the door. You do this quickly responding “yes miss”. I get up and go to sit on the sofa and have you stand in front of me. You’re so hard. You blush as I inspect your cock brushing your hand over it.

I ask you if you’ve fucked the temp and you laugh nervously and say no. I ask if you want to and you don’t respond. I call you a filthy pervert again and tell you to get over my knee. You’re unsure of what to do. “Don’t make me tell you twice. Get over my fucking knee now.” You quickly bend yourself over my knee leaning on your elbows on the sofa. I tell you you’re a good boy whilst running my nails all over your naked backside. I can see the goosebumps appear so I press harder and start to leave marks. You moan and tell me “please miss no marks”. I laugh at this and call you pathetic. “You’re bent over my knee and I will do whatever the fuck I want to you, understand”. You whimper and let out a pathetic “Yes miss”.

I grab handfuls of your bum and throughly enjoy myself. I part your cheeks to inspect your hole and to tease you with my finger and I can feel you tense with anticipation. You’re breathing heavily and I can feel your hard cock on my lap. I love how vulnerable you are and how powerful I feel. I fleetingly think I shouldn’t be doing this but my wet knickers are too distracting and I push those thoughts to the back of my mind. I whisper in your ear that you can never tell a soul what happens between us and you agree it is our secret. I go back to teasing your hole with my finger. Licking it and getting it nice and wet and then tracing my finger around the opening. You moan loudly and as you do I pull my hand away and bring it down onto your cheek with a loud slap. You’re shocked and before you can complain I do it again. My hand leaves a bright red mark. You moan “please miss not so hard”. I laugh and call you a pussy. You prefer the pleasure to the pain but I’m a little sadistic when I get going. I tell you to stand in front of me facing away. You’re getting better at following my orders now and do this quickly without hesitation. I command “Bend over and hold your ankles”. I’m so wet at how obedient you’re being and the sight of your spread red arse is very arousing. I reach for your cock to check you’re still hard. Rock hard. I run my hand down your shaft and to your balls. You moan and I squeeze your balls hard. “You like that don’t you. Being my slut”. “Yes miss”. I use your pre-cum on my fingers to lube you up and push a finger inside. You weren’t expecting this when you woke up today and you feel nervous hoping you are clean. This adds to the anxiety and pleasure as I move my finger in and out. I think you can handle another and push it in deep. You’re rocking back and forth still holding your ankles and moaning as I build rhythm. Just as I start to really enjoy myself you tell me you think you’re about to cum. “Already you fucking slut, how pathetic”. That’s enough to send you over the edge and you cum whilst holding your ankles. I fucking love it and laugh. I pull my fingers out and slap your bum hard. I tell you to turn around and get on your knees. You look sheepish and flushed. “Open your mouth”. You look at me a little scared “please miss no”. I laugh and tell you “don’t worry they’re clean”. You look relieved and slowly open your mouth. I put my fingers inside and tell you to suck. You suck greedily and I laugh at you “what a filthy little slut”. I pull my fingers out and slap your face. Looking at the shock on your face really gets me going and now it’s my turn to cum.

For my amusement I have you wipe the cum off your stomach with your finger and lick it. I can tell you feel slightly ashamed at what is happening but you’re already starting to get semi. Seeing you do anything and everything I tell you is more arousing than anything I’ve ever experienced. I think of all the things I could do to you and see how far I can push you. You’re still knelt in front of me so I stand up. “Lick my shoe slut”. You look at me slightly confused. “Lick it now”. You look down at my patent black heels and get on all fours, lowering your face to my feet. You stick your tongue out and lick the top of my shoe. I smile as you do. The sight of you degrading yourself is so enjoyable to me so I give you some encouragement and call you a good slut. This spurs you on and you lick more enthusiastically. I tell you that your tongue has had its warm up and now you need to pull down my tights and get to work on my clit. As you reach up to pull my tights down from under my dress I can see you’re hard again. You get hard so fucking easily I wonder what doesn’t make you hard. Once my heels are off and you’ve pulled my tights down, I hitch my dress up and sit back on the sofa. My black lace thong is soaked. I spread my legs widely “Start licking slut”. You push your face into my soaked underwear and smell the sweet smell of my cunt. You’re a filthy little slut so you take big breaths in and really enjoy the aroma. You push your tongue out and start eating me through my wet knickers. This feels so good and I’m moaning what a good job you’re doing. After a few minutes you beg to remove the thong. I ask you to beg properly. “Please miss can I take your thong off so I can taste you by pushing my tongue inside you”. I laugh. “Yes slut, fuck me with your tongue and make me cum. If you don’t make me cum I’ll punish you”. You then go to work on my cunt. I feel slightly mean as I don’t cum easily and I don’t think you’re up to the task but I’ll give you a chance. You enthusiastically eat my cunt and it feels amazing alternating between tongue fucking me and sucking on my clit. After a while I’m getting close and I’m craving to feel your cock inside me. I tell you to lie on the floor and I place a pillow from the sofa behind your hips. I slowly lower myself onto you and rock back and forwards. I fuck you to get myself off and I don’t care much for your pleasure but you’re moaning all the same. I feel myself about to cum and as I moan loudly you also release. My body shakes and my cunt contracts around your cock milking every last drop. We look at each other and laugh. You lick your lips and I think about kissing you whilst you’re still inside me. Instead I decide to get up and lower my cunt onto your face so you can clean up for me. Once clean I put my clothes back on. You lie there waiting for your next orders. “Get dressed slut and go home”. You slowly get up and get dressed feeling slightly awkward. You want to ask so many questions but don’t. Once dressed you look at me and say “Thankyou miss I hope I pleased you”. I look at you with stern eyes and let you know you did ok. This makes you smile. As you turn to leave I say “Oh on Monday I want you to come to work wearing your girlfriends knickers. A used pair. Understand?” You look shocked but you dare not defy me. “Yes miss, have a good weekend and see you on Monday”. You look so pleased with yourself as you walk away and all I can think about is wiping the smile from your face next week. lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Very hot can’t wait for more

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago