Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I tell my husband / sissy to book a hotel room for the evening no questions asked ! When we get there we go straight up to the room and sissy unpacks our bags where I have packed him and bag with his name on it he opens it and looks suprised to find inside a leather hood and chasity and some lacey black panties that I have been wearing earlier on in the day and pleasuring my self in I tell him to put them on and not to ask questions he puts them on and tell him to get on his knees and lick my pussy like a good sissy which he does I then get some lube out my hand bag and tell him to get on all fours and lube his ass and slide in a butt plug he groans and I tell him to be quiet I then tell him to get on the bed and get his little sissy cock out and I place his chasity on which I have the key for on a chain round my Neak and dangle it infront of him and tell him he stays in this till latter after I get back he asks where am I going and I tell him not to ask questions stay on the bed and don't move and do not even think of playing with his pathetic little cock I slip into a sexy basque and thong with my suspenders and put my lbd on and head out of the room with his wallet where I go down to the bar and see my bull waiting for me in the corner I get a large drink and join him he does not speak he just passionately kisses me and running his hands up my inner thigh he rubs my pussy under the table I try to speak and he tells me to sit still and behave so I take a large drink while he makes me wetter and wetter going red in the face not trying to flinch or make a noise he then tells me to rub his cock throught his trousers it feels so big and rock hard tells me drink up were going to fuck we go up to the room where sissy is still layed on the bed bull tells him to get up and get his hard dick out for slut to suck place it in her mouth and push her onto it like a good sissy I take the cock as much as I can choking and my eyes watering mascara tears running down my face he then tells sissy to lick his balls and I stand up bull say spank sissy hard so I do his cheeks clenching we then move to the bed where sissy spreads my legs and places bulls hard throbing cock into my very hot wet pussy he slides it in and I call out its so big watch how he fucks me sissy is ordered to lick bulls ass and he slowly but firmly pushes his big cock all into my pussy it feels so good and my legs beging to shake then sissy then gets onto the bed where we move over the top of his face and bull pulls back my hair and arches my back and slides his big cock in from behind he fucks me fast and hard his cock slips out of my very juicy pussy and sissy cleans bulls cock and is told to put it back in and do the same everytime it slips out onto his face squirming underneath we fuck again my pussy juices dripping onto sissys face as he licks bulls balls after giving me a good hard fucking bull shoots his heavy load into my pounding wet pussy slaps my ass and says good little slut I will call you soon pulls me off of sissy and makes him suck his cock clean gets dressed and leaves the room I tell sissy it's not over yet get on your back and lick my pussy nice and clean he lick and sucks every last drop of cum from me and asks mistress can I remove my but plug I get him on all fours again where I thrust him from behind and jiggle it arround and make him squirm and groan I pull it out and make him suck it clean he asks if he can remove his chasity his cock bulging inside wanting to explode I tell him he has been a very good sissy he can't cum but he can be removed if he does not touch his pathetic cock and hope that he took notice of how a real man fucks mistress .......... Hope you liked it xxxx v / mistress

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heekycharmingchapMan
over a year ago

leeds

Love stories about bulls and naughty dirty slutty housewifes and their pathetic sissy cuckolds. lol.

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"Love stories about bulls and naughty dirty slutty housewifes and their pathetic sissy cuckolds. lol."

Try mine " a husbands fantasy come true"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot. And true

over a year ago

great story.

over a year ago

good story but the sissy needs to be teased and humiliated more )))

By *estAssuredMan
over a year ago

Northants

Vic, you need to more stories to write about....

xxx

over a year ago

Amazing

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I tell my husband / sissy to book a hotel room for the evening no questions asked ! When we get there we go straight up to the room and sissy unpacks our bags where I have packed him and bag with his name on it he opens it and looks suprised to find inside a leather hood and chasity and some lacey black panties that I have been wearing earlier on in the day and pleasuring my self in I tell him to put them on and not to ask questions he puts them on and tell him to get on his knees and lick my pussy like a good sissy which he does I then get some lube out my hand bag and tell him to get on all fours and lube his ass and slide in a butt plug he groans and I tell him to be quiet I then tell him to get on the bed and get his little sissy cock out and I place his chasity on which I have the key for on a chain round my Neak and dangle it infront of him and tell him he stays in this till latter after I get back he asks where am I going and I tell him not to ask questions stay on the bed and don't move and do not even think of playing with his pathetic little cock I slip into a sexy basque and thong with my suspenders and put my lbd on and head out of the room with his wallet where I go down to the bar and see my bull waiting for me in the corner I get a large drink and join him he does not speak he just passionately kisses me and running his hands up my inner thigh he rubs my pussy under the table I try to speak and he tells me to sit still and behave so I take a large drink while he makes me wetter and wetter going red in the face not trying to flinch or make a noise he then tells me to rub his cock throught his trousers it feels so big and rock hard tells me drink up were going to fuck we go up to the room where sissy is still layed on the bed bull tells him to get up and get his hard dick out for slut to suck place it in her mouth and push her onto it like a good sissy I take the cock as much as I can choking and my eyes watering mascara tears running down my face he then tells sissy to lick his balls and I stand up bull say spank sissy hard so I do his cheeks clenching we then move to the bed where sissy spreads my legs and places bulls hard throbing cock into my very hot wet pussy he slides it in and I call out its so big watch how he fucks me sissy is ordered to lick bulls ass and he slowly but firmly pushes his big cock all into my pussy it feels so good and my legs beging to shake then sissy then gets onto the bed where we move over the top of his face and bull pulls back my hair and arches my back and slides his big cock in from behind he fucks me fast and hard his cock slips out of my very juicy pussy and sissy cleans bulls cock and is told to put it back in and do the same everytime it slips out onto his face squirming underneath we fuck again my pussy juices dripping onto sissys face as he licks bulls balls after giving me a good hard fucking bull shoots his heavy load into my pounding wet pussy slaps my ass and says good little slut I will call you soon pulls me off of sissy and makes him suck his cock clean gets dressed and leaves the room I tell sissy it's not over yet get on your back and lick my pussy nice and clean he lick and sucks every last drop of cum from me and asks mistress can I remove my but plug I get him on all fours again where I thrust him from behind and jiggle it arround and make him squirm and groan I pull it out and make him suck it clean he asks if he can remove his chasity his cock bulging inside wanting to explode I tell him he has been a very good sissy he can't cum but he can be removed if he does not touch his pathetic cock and hope that he took notice of how a real man fucks mistress .......... Hope you liked it xxxx v / mistress "

Can I join you both next time??

over a year ago

Mmmm nice hot story

over a year ago

Great story loved it.

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago