Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What wife’s wear at clubs

Jump to newest

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

I was thinking back the other day to when I use to go to clubs with the mrs before I lost her and how much I got turned on by what she use to wear. She loved to wear a very tight thin white top tied at the waist with no bra on so her nips stood out and a very short black and white tartan skirt. Sometimes no nicks and the guys would walk past the sofa trying to get a look at her pussy as we had a drink. Sometimes opening her legs a little. Then other times wearing a small red g string and deliberately show guys what she had on. Best bit about the skirt was when she played pool if a guy was helping her take a shoot he often would and could rub his cock over her pussy getting her very wet and if they where luck she would take them to a room and have a good play. What’s your guys favourite thing a wife wears to a club. Would love to hear. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

My wife mostly wore a very short black see through dress hold ups no bra or knickers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My wife mostly wore a very short black see through dress hold ups no bra or knickers"

A blue dress it was a flary one and it used to push her big gg tits up so they left nothing to the imagination. Everyone could see what was on display with dress.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Corset or basque or body slip, hood ups and heels.

Post new Message to Thread