Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sophie all grown up

Jump to newest

By *nly massage OP   Man
over a year ago

York

Over the years I've done little DIY jobs at one of my neighbours house.

A single mother who works as a teacher at a local school.

Her daughter a pleasant blonde girl seemed to grow up quickly and then disappeared to uni to do a law degree..Sophie.

I carried on doing jobs for the mother and she talked about Sophie and how well she was doing at uni.

I wondered how she turned out so had a look on Facebook and was quite shocked how the nerdy kid had blossomed into a stunning busty little minx with the usual photos on Facebook pouting and made up to the nines, with photos showing off her natural cleavage.

I got a call from her mother asking if I'd put some curtain poles up in her bedroom.

I said "fine just drop a key off" but she informed me Sophie will be home but most probably be in bed so let yourself in.

So the day arrived and I let myself in and found a note from the mother about the two curtain poles that needed fitting in her bedroom and help yourself to coffee etc.

I made my way upstairs and noticed Sophie's door was slightly open and could see someone in bed under a quilt with lots of blonde hair.

Never thought anymore about it and started opening the curtain pole boxes and started measuring up.

I normally have a radio on but since it was only a little job I didnt bother. I got them all marked out and was just going to get my drill when I heard a sigh of pleasure break the silence. I was taken a back a bit and my ears pricked up and yes I heard it again plus a distant buzzing.

I thought surely not? I listened intently and yes it sounded like someone masturbating with a vibrator.

I thought bloody hell!

I stood listening and the sighs were getting louder, with a few yes, yes, yes..

I thought wow!. I did wonder if she realized I was here, but then thought she must have heard me?

So I thought I'd better leave her to it and went to get my drill from the back of my van but had to walk past her bedroom.

I did notice now her door was more ajar but I just walked by and thought I'd get a better view on my return in the other direction.

I grabbed my drill from my van and ran back up the stairs and was greeted at the top of the landing through the slightly opened door of the bedroom a naked Sophie laid on the bed with legs wide open.

The quilt had been discarded onto the floor and the curvy blonde was laid on her back her large breasts exposed hanging to each side of her chest. Her long blonde hair was covering her face and one hand was twisting her own erect nipple while the other hand had a large purple dildo which she was pounding in and out of a completely shaved pussy.

She was completely oblivious I was watching her through the slightly opened door. She was pounding faster and faster as I watched and then the moaning turned to "fuck me, fuck me. Not sure why but I unzipped myself and got my rock hard 9 inch cock out and started wanking while I watched.

I did think surely she knows I'm here? but whatever I was stood on the landing watching Sophie mastrubating.

Then all of a sudden her head lifted up from the pillow and she give me a smile and was looking straight at me with an animalistic look on her face while she carried on fucking herself with her dildo.

She then beckoned me in and I opened the door and went into her bedroom. I stood by the side of her bed and wanked for her while she masturbated for me.

She reached out with one hand and cupped my balls as I wanked and then beckoned me in even closer and leaned forwards towards me and opened her mouth and her young tongue flicked over the tip of my cock. She watched my reaction.

She was really mastrubating now, fast and deep the dildo must of been 9 inch and she was nearly making it disapear with each thrust. You could hear the squelch of each thrust, the smell of a sweet puss.

She then grabbed my balls firmly and pulled me in even closer, looked up at me and her mouth encased my throbbing head and with full eye contact she took the full length into her mouth. She then took over the wanking and sucked the tip of my cock while she wanked furiously. I could not stand it and let out a cry of pleasure and emptied 6 loads into her mouth as soon as the first load hit the back of her throat she shuddered and had an almighty orgasm and then another while she carried on wanking me to get every last drop out of my 53 year old cock.

She looked up and said " thank you" licked a few last drops that were left on my cock and then found a few drops of warm cum on her breasts and scooped them up with her little fingers and sucked each drop off her fingers. smiled and said " I think my mum will be back soon and you havent put the curtain poles up yet" A final suck of my cock and a quick peck on the cheek, and I was back at work thinking did that really happen.

10 mins later her mother returned home and asked how it was going? and if I'd seen Sophie..."no not seen her" Im sure there was that lingering smell of sex in the air, cum and orgasm or was it just me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmm

Hard

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Nice!

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Wow.great story.

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Very horny

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Nice

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow terrific.. any more?

By *urnhambiguyMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Fantastic story, you must have thought you were in heaven

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmm can't best the girl next door

over a year ago

Did more happen ?

By *ampshire87Man
over a year ago

swingdon

What happened next

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

"What happened next"

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

Lucky bugger !

By *espectable_gentleman89Man
over a year ago

wellingborough

Dam good read

Hope there is more to come

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

hope this is going to continue

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow more please

over a year ago

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *he Genuine 1Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Wonderful story. Female masturbation has always been of great interest to me.

Post new Message to Thread