Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First one on one crossdressing experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello

Thought I'd document a meeting I had with me as a crossdresser meeting another crossdresser in a hotel for dressed up sexy lingerie fun..

So I posted on here and a few other sites a few months before the first lockdown about a potential meet with another CD. I'd started dressing very intermittently since my early teens, but now in my later 20s I had started to accept that I loved dressing up as a girl and finding myself sexy in heels, stockings, wig and makeup.

In my late 20s, I'd found my style as a CD. Black stockings, stiletto heels, suspender belt, panties, bra, leopard print bodycon dress, short black PVC look skirt, black wig, fake boobs, slutty earrings, and lots of make-up which I am not very good at!

When i find time to dress this is what I wear every time now, I love having a dya when no-one is around and I have time to dress super slutty and pose and cam online and take some pics!

I feel very sexy now (especially after a couple of drinks!) and once dressed I started to post pics here and try to meet another CD dresser on here, tvchix or occasionally on grindr.

This weekend, I had a house to myself all weekend, so friday evening I got a bottle of white wine, laid all of my sexy items out on the bed and got to it. First, I had a long hot shower, shaving my private parts clean, and trimming everywhere else on my body. I then dried myself, talcing everywhere, and spraying some sexy perfume from my girlfriends toilet bag.

I put on some sexy rnb music (this makes me feel sexy, dancing around) and slipped into my black panties. I then rolled my stockings up my legs, pulled my suspender belt on, and clipped my stockings onto this. So Sexy!

I then clipped my bra on, added my cushioning in for my fake boobs, and admired myself in the mirror. I then stepped into my 6 inch stiletto heels... so sexy! i love my legs in heels.

Next, I put my makeup on. I am not great on makeup but put enough foundation on to hide my guy face, then eyeliner, eye shadow, lipstick to make me look slutty. I put my black short bob wig on top and once I've done that and check myself out in the mirror I feel so horny!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

More coming soon...

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Hope so

over a year ago

I was fully dressed now, and started to admire myself in the mirror. Despite not being full convincing, I do still turn myself on, and my long stocking clad legs with 6 inch stillettos does turn my t-girl cock hard when I admire myself! I blew myself a few kisses in the mirror, pouted, and then went to my laptop.

Generally when I get dressed up I go on fabswingers, tv chix and grindr, and post pics of myself there and chat with guys or other tvs/cds and try to arrange a meet. That is what I did this particular night, and between glasses of wine I posted pics, messaged people, added meets and flirted with people in the chat rooms, hoping to get a meet with someone local. Chix is good for other CDs, grindr is good for quick meets, fab is good for chatting, posting pics and camming and meeting people who actually want to meet.

After a few chats, I met another CD around my age, who was only 1 mile away. She was around my age, another amateur CD, and like me, was home alone tonight..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting interesting

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Please keep it cumming

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Mmmmn.. having just spent two nights in hotel with a rucksack full of dressing up stuff I like where this is going xx

By *ussetlickerMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Sounding good, please continue.

over a year ago

More please

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Great start... looking forward to more xx

over a year ago

Like this

I love dressing with other guys

By *anabecdTV/TS
over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

By *an_buryMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Soinds fun

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

over a year ago

We chatted for a little while, exchanged some pics on fab, then agreed to move over to Kik which is easier for anonymous chatting and sending pics. We chatted on here, I took a few videos of me teasing myself whilst dressed and send these too, and got some sexy ones in return. Eventually, I then asked the question... so what are you doing right now, fancy meeting?

She said yes she was free, but was a little nervous about meeting as she hadn't met many people dressed before, and it is something that she needed to do very discretely. This sounded quite similar to me, and made me very excited at the thought of two new(ish!) sexy amateur CDs getting together for some fun. We agreed that she would come to mine as I was fully dressed with makeup already, and she was just dressed up in lingerie and heels currently. I send my address, and agreed that on arrival she would message me, I'd leave the door unlocked and then she would go into the bathroom to get changed whilst I waited in the lounge until she was ready. I left instructions on where the bathroom was, then began to apply some final touches to my makeup. 40 minutes passed, and I was getting a little nervy, I'd had to have big gin and tonic already to calm the nerves! I messaged to ask if she was still coming and had no reply for five minutes, and thought I'd been stood up. But then my phone beeped and she said she was in a taxi 5 minutes away. Oh wow I thought!

Another message followed saying she was outside, so I looked through the glass and seen a taxi pull up. I left the latch off the door, then hurried to the lounge and sat patiently on the sofa, cross legged in my stockings and heels, gently stroking myself with anticipation. The door creaked open, then closed, and I called out trying be en femme, 'hey babe, you okay' and she replied back 'yes thank you, I'll be with you in a few minutes', then I heard the bathroom door shut. I was feeling very nervous, and very excited.

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Can't wait for the next installment

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

More please

By *x_DresserTV/TS
over a year ago

Ivybridge

So hot!

over a year ago

Wow that's so hot

By *idlothian manMan
over a year ago

midlothian

I remember the feeling of arriving at a meet and sneaking right off into the loo to get changed.

Love the nerve and excitement getting dressed and walking into the room for the first time. Wondering what will happen and what you will get up to

Is it wrong to like the walk of shame back to the car after a good fucking

Those were good old times when i was younger

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Following

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

"I remember the feeling of arriving at a meet and sneaking right off into the loo to get changed.

Love the nerve and excitement getting dressed and walking into the room for the first time. Wondering what will happen and what you will get up to

Is it wrong to like the walk of shame back to the car after a good fucking

Those were good old times when i was younger "

I love the walk of shame after getting fucked

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Love the feeling of your heart banging away and the metallic taste of fear...

over a year ago

"Love the feeling of your heart banging away and the metallic taste of fear... "

Sums it up perfectly

By *ethanySatinTV/TS
over a year ago

Southampton

Love this and can relate to it

over a year ago

"Love this and can relate to it "

You are gorgeous x

over a year ago

"Love this and can relate to it "

thank you! Love your profile, love to chat xx

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Great start cant wait to hear more x

By *ackiex32TV/TS
over a year ago

Wick

Love this story

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Enjoying this

By *ammyTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I love the feeling and anticipation waiting for my meet to turn up.

Knowing what is going to happen soon. Its such a sexy feeling when dressed

over a year ago

"I love the feeling and anticipation waiting for my meet to turn up.

Knowing what is going to happen soon. Its such a sexy feeling when dressed"

Yeh a wonderful feeling

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

over a year ago

More please. Very in gauging

over a year ago

I sat patiently, equally nervous and excited at the thought of a sexy CD getting all dolled up to play with me behind the bathroom door. Equally, I felt very naughty knowing that in a few minutes I'd be sat dressed up with a complete stranger, who had the same kinky fetishes as me. I was nervous, took some deep breaths, and gently stroked my already tingling sissy cock.

Those few nervous minutes passed, then I heard a quiet voice murmur from the bathroom 'I'm ready'...

I instantly jumped up, thought wow this is it, looked at myself in the living room mirror one last time, then asked her to come out.The tapping of heels on the bathroom floor preceded her taking the first steps out of the bathroom and standing before me in the hallway. Oh wow. She was wearing a loose black-see through negligee, under which I could see a gorgeous red lingerie set of sexy panties, a suspender belt and bra, black fishnet stockings and some very naughty clear stripper heels. Very very sexy! Her make-up, like mine, was a little amateur, but I love this amateur look. I sat down on the sofa and patted the space next to me, 'come join me' I whispered.

She sat next to me on the sofa, hands side by side, and there was a few awkward moments as we sat there, both obviously very nervous, and turned on by one another, and excited for what was soon to come next. Who makes the first move?

I giggle and said I couldn't even remember her name, which she laughed at too. She said, 'call me Jennie' and as she said that she placed her hand on my my stocking clad leg and start gently moving her hand up and down. I took that as my cue and started doing the same, and we spent the next couple of minutes stroking one anothers legs, eyes interlocked. I licked my lips and I could feel the tension between us rising, I had butterflies in my stomach and felt so turned on and naughty!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/22 10:47:57]

over a year ago

Full story here...

Hello

Thought I'd document a meeting I had with me as a crossdresser meeting another crossdresser when home alone for dressed up sexy lingerie fun..

So I posted on here and a few other sites a few months before the first lockdown about a potential meet with another CD. I'd started dressing very intermittently since my early teens, but now in my later 20s I had started to accept that I loved dressing up as a girl and finding myself sexy in heels, stockings, wig and makeup.

In my late 20s, I'd found my style as a CD. Black stockings, stiletto heels, suspender belt, panties, bra, leopard print bodycon dress, short black PVC look skirt, black wig, fake boobs, slutty earrings, and lots of make-up which I am not very good at!

When i find time to dress this is what I wear every time now, I love having a dya when no-one is around and I have time to dress super slutty and pose and cam online and take some pics!

I feel very sexy now (especially after a couple of drinks!) and once dressed I started to post pics here and try to meet another CD dresser on here, tvchix or occasionally on grindr.

This weekend, I had a house to myself all weekend, so friday evening I got a bottle of white wine, laid all of my sexy items out on the bed and got to it. First, I had a long hot shower, shaving my private parts clean, and trimming everywhere else on my body. I then dried myself, talcing everywhere, and spraying some sexy perfume from my girlfriends toilet bag.

I put on some sexy rnb music (this makes me feel sexy, dancing around) and slipped into my black panties. I then rolled my stockings up my legs, pulled my suspender belt on, and clipped my stockings onto this. So Sexy!

I then clipped my bra on, added my cushioning in for my fake boobs, and admired myself in the mirror. I then stepped into my 6 inch stiletto heels... so sexy! i love my legs in heels.

Next, I put my makeup on. I am not great on makeup but put enough foundation on to hide my guy face, then eyeliner, eye shadow, lipstick to make me look slutty. I put my black short bob wig on top and once I've done that and check myself out in the mirror I feel so horny!

I was fully dressed now, and started to admire myself in the mirror. Despite not being full convincing, I do still turn myself on, and my long stocking clad legs with 6 inch stillettos does turn my t-girl cock hard when I admire myself! I blew myself a few kisses in the mirror, pouted, and then went to my laptop.

Generally when I get dressed up I go on fabswingers, tv chix and grindr, and post pics of myself there and chat with guys or other tvs/cds and try to arrange a meet. That is what I did this particular night, and between glasses of wine I posted pics, messaged people, added meets and flirted with people in the chat rooms, hoping to get a meet with someone local. Chix is good for other CDs, grindr is good for quick meets, fab is good for chatting, posting pics and camming and meeting people who actually want to meet.

After a few chats, I met another CD around my age, who was only 1 mile away. She was around my age, another amateur CD, and like me, was home alone tonight..

We chatted for a little while, exchanged some pics on fab, then agreed to move over to Kik which is easier for anonymous chatting and sending pics. We chatted on here, I took a few videos of me teasing myself whilst dressed and send these too, and got some sexy ones in return. Eventually, I then asked the question... so what are you doing right now, fancy meeting?

She said yes she was free, but was a little nervous about meeting as she hadn't met many people dressed before, and it is something that she needed to do very discretely. This sounded quite similar to me, and made me very excited at the thought of two new(ish!) sexy amateur CDs getting together for some fun. We agreed that she would come to mine as I was fully dressed with makeup already, and she was just dressed up in lingerie and heels currently. I send my address, and agreed that on arrival she would message me, I'd leave the door unlocked and then she would go into the bathroom to get changed whilst I waited in the lounge until she was ready. I left instructions on where the bathroom was, then began to apply some final touches to my makeup. 40 minutes passed, and I was getting a little nervy, I'd had to have big gin and tonic already to calm the nerves! I messaged to ask if she was still coming and had no reply for five minutes, and thought I'd been stood up. But then my phone beeped and she said she was in a taxi 5 minutes away. Oh wow I thought!

Another message followed saying she was outside, so I looked through the glass and seen a taxi pull up. I left the latch off the door, then hurried to the lounge and sat patiently on the sofa, cross legged in my stockings and heels, gently stroking myself with anticipation. The door creaked open, then closed, and I called out trying be en femme, 'hey babe, you okay' and she replied back 'yes thank you, I'll be with you in a few minutes', then I heard the bathroom door shut. I was feeling very nervous, and very excited.

I sat patiently, equally nervous and excited at the thought of a sexy CD getting all dolled up to play with me behind the bathroom door. Equally, I felt very naughty knowing that in a few minutes I'd be sat dressed up with a complete stranger, who had the same kinky fetishes as me. I was nervous, took some deep breaths, and gently stroked my already tingling sissy cock.

Those few nervous minutes passed, then I heard a quiet voice murmur from the bathroom 'I'm ready'...

I instantly jumped up, thought wow this is it, looked at myself in the lounge mirror one last time, then asked her to come out.The tapping of heels on the bathroom floor preceded her taking the first steps out of the bathroom and standing before me in the hallway. Oh wow. She was wearing a loose black-see through negligee, under which I could see a gorgeous red lingerie set of sexy panties, a suspender belt and bra, black fishnet stockings and some very naughty clear stripper heels. Very very sexy! Her make-up, like mine, was a little amateur, but I love this amateur look. I sat down on the sofa and patted the space next to me, 'come join me' I whispered.

She sat next to me on the sofa, hands side by side, and there was a few awkward moments as we sat there, both obviously very nervous, and turned on by one another, and excited for what was soon to come next. Who makes the first move?

I giggle and said I couldn't even remember her name, which she laughed at too. She said, 'call me Jennie' and as she said that she placed her hand on my my stocking clad leg and start gently moving her hand up and down. I took that as my cue and started doing the same, and we spent the next couple of minutes stroking one anothers legs, eyes interlocked. I licked my lips and I could feel the tension between us rising, I had butterflies in my stomach and felt so turned on and naughty!

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

By *i cd 4 funTV/TS
over a year ago

Hey pm me xx

By *ssexBrum82Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow...can't wait to here more!

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Please keep this going x

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

More please

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

over a year ago

My first time with a guy and was the first time someone has seen me dressed up. Very nerve racking walking in on him but once I saw his reaction all was great, I felt amazing.

over a year ago

These breezy evenings with light breeze blowing up your skirt...

By *ryton 123TV/TS
26 weeks ago

Chatham

Met a few man then another crossdresser. M one of best meets ever.

By *kguy4444Man
24 weeks ago

Wales

I took a bag of stuff to an older mans house, dressed in his bathroom and walked into his bedroom in heels, miniskirt, the full works all except make up, well except lipstick.

I was his slut, sucking his cock whilst he fingered my ass. I’d already lubed it ready. He was about 20 years older, I was early 20s. He fucked me on my back and doggy. Finished off kneeling over my wanking and cumming over my face.

By *urabriteMan
24 weeks ago

stafford

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
24 weeks ago

A house, a very big house in the country

By *exy-schoolieTV/TS
22 weeks ago

lancashire

Wow awesome story reading that certainly had me hard and a little dribbling too

By *ndrea54TV/TS
21 weeks ago

cambridge

21 weeks ago

More please.

14 weeks ago

Love the excitement and feeling of anticipation of waiting for a meet to arrive. Making sure my stockings etc look good. Seeing him walking up to the door and slowly opening for him whist dressed in lingerie and heels

Then the reaction and fun

14 weeks ago

More please

By *ucksguy2000Man
14 weeks ago

aylesbury

"Love the excitement and feeling of anticipation of waiting for a meet to arrive. Making sure my stockings etc look good. Seeing him walking up to the door and slowly opening for him whist dressed in lingerie and heels

Then the reaction and fun "

Love to meet up, do get in touch xx

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS
14 weeks ago

rochester

By *nly1meMan
14 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

"Love the excitement and feeling of anticipation of waiting for a meet to arrive. Making sure my stockings etc look good. Seeing him walking up to the door and slowly opening for him whist dressed in lingerie and heels

Then the reaction and fun "

mmm lovely

By *uesdayTV/TS
4 weeks ago

bangor

Shame we never got to hear the climax to this

By *lljambarMan
4 weeks ago

Manchester

It is a shame, I was enjoying the story. I enjoy that feeling when you walk in for the first time or drop your pants

Post new Message to Thread