Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's old school friend part 2

Jump to newest

By *argaryen stark OP   Couple
over a year ago

pinxton

Anyone who has read part one knows the situation we are in . This part happened a couple of months in to jackie and Simon relationship before she got pregnant .

I had been given a cock cage by Simon and told to wear it , he had a key and jackie had a key they controlled when I could take it off which was hardly ever . I was relegated to to the spare bed because Simon was now staying at ours 4 nights a week . And the only time I saw my wife naked was when I was cleaning Simon spunk from her . I had on occasion been made to watch them fucking so I could see how a real man did it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Sounds like you enjoyed it

over a year ago

pinxton

Anyway , I was told that on the Saturday in question Simon and jackie were hosting a party at our house for five of his friends, four men and a woman would be coming round to watch football as there was a big game on I was to be there as the host to serve drinks etc and that jackie would sort out the entertainment . I was unsure what that meant but what choice did I have ?

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

pinxton

Saturday at about 5pm jackie went up to get ready and it wasn't long before the guests started to arrive . Each time there was a knock at the door I had to go and answer it . There was Dan, Craig, Ian , Martin and Sally.

They more or less knew of our situation and they were all told to refer to me as cuck and I had to call them all sir except for Sally who I had to call ma'am.

Before long jackie came down stairs wearing a pair of white jeans and a white scrappy crop top with no bra . She looked very sexy and I had never seen her dressed so provocatively in front of strangers . I was told to get drinks for everyone which I promptly did

over a year ago

pinxton

Strappy crop top

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

pinxton

When I came back with the drinks jackie was sat next to Simon and they were snogging , Sally was sat the other side rubbing Jackie's leg through her jeans . Simon said to jackie take your jeans off love so Sally can rub your leg better . Jackie said why don't we have cuck take them off for me . So that's what I was told to do . So jackie was now sat kissing Simon and having her leg rubbed by Sally, jackie had on white briefs which tied at the sides .

Sally said I would love to untie this string with my teeth and then lick you between the legs . So she positioned herself on the floor and pulled at the string with her teeth and jackie raised her bum while her pants were removed , exposing my wife's shaved fanny to the whole room

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

pinxton

Obviously I know Simon as he is my master and I know jackie as she used to be my wife but now she's simons and I know Sally as she is the only other woman there but the men's names I am not sure of because there's a few of them and it happened a few months ago so here goes.

Sally was busy licking Jackie's fanny and Simon was kissing her when one of the other men sat next to jackie and put his hand on her belly and pushed it up and exposed her tits she didn't seem to mind and let out a muffled mmmmmm

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

pinxton

What happened next took me by surprise, after Sally had licked and fingered jackie to a climax she asked Simon if she could take me upstairs and fuck me . With a laugh Simon handed Sally the key to my cock cage saying sure you will need this .

Once upstairs Sally said strip cuck . With a yes ma'am I did what I was told . Hmmm not bad Sally said now undress me , which I slowly did . Now naked Sally got on the bed and patted for me to sit next to her

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Lucky cuck, hope you realise what a treat that was

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

[Removed by poster at 28/02/22 07:40:12]

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Loving this

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

pinxton

Once sat next to her she said let's get you out of that cock cage , so she gave me the key and I took it off . We started to kiss , in-between kissing Sally told me it was OK to touch her tit and as I did she began to play with my cock . Now you have to understand I hadn't had my cock free for about 6 weeks at this point let alone having someone play with it and I came all over the bed clothes . Sally stood up and angrily said get dressed and get downstairs now numbnuts what fucking good are you ? I apologised and got dressed and left .

over a year ago

pinxton

The sight that I was greeted with took me by surprise my wife, no I've got to stop calling her that , simons girlfriend was lay on all the pillows from the settee naked . One of our guests was fucking her with another literally fucking her mouth the 2 others were wanking over her tits with Simon sat watching with a big grin on his face .

Sally walked in and said well Simon it's just like you said he is fucking pathetic do you want to come up and sort me out ? Simon said , cuck sit down and enjoy the show and don't you dare touch that fucking little excuse of a cock of yours . No sir I replied as Simon and Sally left the room .

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

pinxton

The next few hours were a bit of a blur . It was like musical sex , jackie was used in many different positions by all of the guests . Doggy , her on top , missionary you name it . Her neck and tits had multiple love bites on .

Eventually as things were just about winding down Simon and Sally came down and Simon asked if I had enjoyed the show . Yes sir I said . That's good he said tossing me my cock cage and telling me to fuck off to bed and put this on . I did as I was told and lay in bed listening as they all said their goodbyes . Simon and jackie came upstairs and got in their bed , it used to be our marital bed but not anymore . Surprisingly I wasn't called in to lick spunk from Jackie's fanny and seeing as there didn't seem to be any condoms in use and with her now being pregnant it makes me wonder who got my wife pregnant but it doesn't bother either of them .

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford