Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Penny and her pleasure

Jump to newest

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Been a bit busy of late, and it’s been a while maybe too long to continue my other story on here. Thought I’d start a new one, a bit different told from a women’s perspective.feedback always welcome, I hope you enjoy.

Penny had no doubt she wanted this, should she feel guilt? All thoughts left her mind when she felt his hand rest on her arse from behind…..

Penny stood in her bedroom looking at her body, not bad for 49 she thought, the big 50 months away. She looked her her freshly cut blonde hair in the mirror, it was a great cut and she always felt confident after her trip to the salon. Her husband had given up noticing a while back. She had been reviewing her life with the milestone approaching. Married, two children in their twenties, both recently left home. She loved her husband, a great father, provider, he had built his business to an amazing level that provided great comforts and holidays, her husband sacrificing time with the kids and her over the years to provide. She didn’t blame him for that, she was comfortable, the kids were happy and well she admired his work ethic, even found it sexy at the start of their relationship. As she stood in the mirror in her gym gear she appreciated the results of her effort. With no kids or husband around until gone 8 every night she had turned to the gym, she gave up her job as a therapist when the kids were born and never returned, having decided to challenge herself and some soul searching she decided she would return. Give her a purpose, she had felt under appreciated the last few years, her sex life had dwindled to birthdays, or on the odd occasion her husband had the energy to do it, it was unfulfilling, her husband would roll of when he’d come if he’d even manage that. She had toys and she enjoyed them but she missed the connection, the flirtation the feeling of being wanted.

She set off for the gym, she worked out thinking about restarting her business, the business plans the finances. She loved how she felt after a workout but today she was a little rushed. The builders that her husband had arranged were starting the garden office she needed and she was excited that things were starting.

She’d been home for 5 minutes when she saw a van pull up outside and she opened the door, a young lad maybe early twenties approached the door holding a tool box, he was rather attractive she thought, tall dark hair big arms. The lad introduced himself and she felt a a little bit of excitement as his eyes scanned quickly over her body. She led him through the house, wondering if he was eyeing up her legging clad bum. She spoke in her head “oh for gods sake penny he’s probably the same age as your son, grow up!” She led him out to the garden and offered him tea which he accepted and she boiled the kettle as he went back and forth unloading things from his van. As she handed him the tea he responded “thanks darling” now normally she wouldn’t have appreciated being called ‘darling’ especially by a youngster but for some reason her pussy tingled. She sat at the kitchen table working through some things but every now and then she would look up and watch the lad at work, looking at his muscles, as he cleared the area where the office was going.

She needed a shower, so she went upstairs to the bathroom locking the door and stepped in. The water ran over her body and for the first time in ages she felt a desire, a desire to come. Her hands teased her body,her nipples hardening with her touch. She removed the shower head from the stand and positioned the jets of water against her clit. With one hand on the wall and the water jetting against her clit she came, an intense release that she hadn’t felt the desire to achieve recently. She felt great, smiling to herself as she dressed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic start

Keep going !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Once dressed in a pair of jeans and jumper penny returned to the kitchen and got on with things. The young lad in the garden seemed to be doing a good job and he had removed bushes and plants where the garage was going. He worked hard all day and once finished he explained that he would be back in the morning with a colleague to start the actual process of building she was sure his eyes darted to her breasts as he said goodbye, which she enjoyed. Penny felt a bit bored when he had left and had nothing to ogle over while she worked. She prepared dinner not sure if she would be eating alone or if her husband would make an appearance at a sensible time. It was the former and as she ate alone watching tv her thoughts returned to her shower antics earlier, it had been a long time since she just needed to come, she thought about what brought it on, was it the looks the young guy gave her, his muscular arms tensing as he worked. She fidgeted in her seat. Was she imagining it, the looks etc. She put it out of her mind and just put it down to needing a release, a young guy wouldn’t be desiring her and she would never consider cheating on her husband. Her husband arrived after 9 and although he asked about her day after kissing her on the cheek she got the impression that he wasn’t that interested in her answers. She even tried to instigate sex as they lay in bed but her advances were spurned with her husband informing her that he was tired and rolling over.

The next morning penny had got up and dressed back in her favoured gym gear as she was heading there once the workers had arrived. The doorbell rung and penny answered the door the young lad was stood there but penny was flustered as his colleague stepped from the van, he was tall, really tall about 6’4 he was older than the young lad, probably older than penny. He looked like he kept in shape big broad shoulders and thick dark hair with smatterings of silver flecked through it. He had an air of confidence about him, and when he smiled penny didn’t know what to do.

He introduced himself as Alan and shook her hand, even his touch flustered penny, he was gorgeous in a rough edged kind of way. He explained that it was his company and that he and the young lad Scott would be working in the job. She felt like prey as his eyes scanned over her, she felt her nipples harden which she was sure he would see as she was wearing a workout top, her body was betraying her in front of this man. She told them she was off to the gym and pointed them to the kettle and the biscuits. She giggled as Alan said “your an angel”. What on earth was happening to her she questioned. As the workers stepped out into the garden she watched as the young lad looked at Alan and saw Alan nod and pull a face of appreciation. Her pussy fluttered. She headed to the gym and worked out her frustration but couldn’t quite get how good Alan looked out of her mind.

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

She returned home just as Scott was pulling away in the van, penny entered the house. Alan was stood in the garden, “can I get you a tea Alan? She called. Alan turned around and walked towards her, she still couldn’t get over how big and built he was. He flashed a smile towards her, his tanned face beaming a sexy smile. “That would be lovely darling thank you” she didn’t know why but she turned into a bit of a fluster around him. She turned around and turned on the kettle she had no idea why but she could feel his eyes all over her. She reached up into the cupboard on her tip toes “I bet you don’t have this problem” she said giggling and as she turned around she noticed that he wasn’t there. She looked out the window and Alan was at the back of the garden on his phone. He came striding back up the garden “sorry about that Scott’s stuck at the suppliers he’s going to be about an hour waiting for the stuff, I’ll have a cuppa and then head out to get some lunch. “Oh I can make you some lunch” penny blurted out. “That’s great of you but you don’t have to honestly” he answered “no don’t be silly I’m about to make myself something” penny said.They chatted while Alan drank his tea and penny made lunch. She told him about the business she was starting and why she needed the office and Alan listened and asked questions, penny realised that he had probably taken more interest in her business than her husband had. She checked his hand, no ring and quickly told herself off “why on earth am I looking for a ring, I’m the one with the ring” she thought. They spoke about what they like doing and Alan asked about the gym and when penny mentioned that she goes everyday to stay in shape Alan told her that “it was obviously working” Alan’s compliment made penny blush a little Alan saw this and apologised “didn’t mean to make you blush” he said “no not at all don’t apologise, nice of you to say” she said. Alan flashed her a smile that made her pussy tingle and she wondered if he knew what affect he was having in her. They finished lunch and Alan thanked her for the food “your husband is a lucky man” he said penny giggled “you can tell him that” she said. Penny cleaned up as Alan returned to the garden to carry on working and shortly after Scott returned with a van full of stuff.

Penny couldn’t help marvel at the ease of the things he lifted by himself he was huge and strong and penny found herself thinking about him lifting her up and kissing her. She was angry with herself for thinking that, kissing another man, cheating on her husband put her body let her down again she felt her pussy pulsing,feeling herself getting wet, the sexual desire returning to her, buried for a long time. She needed a release and she needed one now.

Penny closed her laptop and took herself to her bedroom, she closed the door and removed her gym gear. Through the crack in the curtain she could see into the garden, specifically she could see Alan. Her fingers brushed her nipples as she watched him, her breathing heavy her manicured fingers pinching her nipples her pussy tingling with every pinch. She lowered her hand between her legs and ran her middle finger down over her clit, she exhaled as her touch felt so good. Her eyes not leaving Alan as he worked. She slipped a finger inside her wet pussy moving her finger before sliding it out and rolling her finger over her clit. She stood at the crack of the curtain watching him as she made herself come with her fingers. As she lay in the bed she felt a little weird, what was she doing? She asked herself.

over a year ago

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny’s awakening continued throughout the week, she could hardly leave herself alone. But still response from her husband. Penny had grown accustomed to Alan and Scott being around, she likes the little looks they have her in her gym gear making them tea, lunch with Alan had continued for a couple of those days to and she enjoyed sitting chatting to him, she had discovered he was single where he lived etc they discussed holidays etc she generally enjoyed the company.

That morning after showering she was deciding what to wear, she decided not to go to the gym today as she had a meeting to prepare for. She found herself looking through her wardrobe deciding what Alan might like the most, she thought this very strange when giving it some thought but opted for a pair of wet look leggings and a white vest top. She considered going braless but talked herself out of it knowing the effect Alan had on her through the day. Even with a bra on she enjoyed the look on young Scott’s face as she opened the door and Alan’s wolffish grin when his eyes scanned over made her smile. “Morning gorgeous” was his response led them through the house to the kitchen to the doors that opened to the garden. He knew just what to say to make her smile and feel good. She sat and worked and every once in a while would look up and watch Alan. One time her caught her looking and flashed the most sexy smile. She made them tea and carried them to the garden knowing that both men were looking at her arse as she walked back to the house, she knew this as she saw their reflection in the window as she headed back in, it made her feel sexy them both appreciating her. She was a little disappointed when Alan and Scott went out for lunch but it did give her the opportunity to make herself come that afternoon. She was also becoming accustomed to making herself come at least once a day now, something that she had never done before with such regularity. The next few days she dressed more and more appealingly maxi dresses which showed a lot of cleavage or leggings with her knee high boots. She had also purchased some new underwear, it made her feel sexy walking around in lingerie without them knowing like a naughty little secret. It was becoming a bit of a ritual in the morning,picking her outfits out and hoping they caused a reaction with the boys but she asked herself what on earth she was doing when one day she wore no underwear at all under her dress.she felt so naughty all day.

over a year ago

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

After few days of dressing up each morning Alan was getting more flirtatious with her but she knew where to draw the line. It was just nice to flirt about and with someone so sexy too. That morning she put on her white maxi dress with flowers in it, it was quite low cut and it had a split down the leg, she felt so sexy whenever she wore it, it showed off the effort that she had put herself through in the gym. The door bell rang and as she opened it she was surprised to see just Alan “morning gorgeous” he said “wow looking good today” he said penny smiled “why thank you kind sir” penny responded “no Scott today?” She asked. “No he’s needed on another job so it’s just little ol me “I doubt there is anything little about you” said penny, then suddenly realised what she said. “That’s what all the girls say” said Alan looking at her. She didn’t know what to say, she laughed nervously. “Tea” she asked. Alan walked through the house “my savour” he said “your husband is a lucky fella, I might steal you off him he better watch out” he said heading out to the garden. Penny closed the door and exhaled the exchange had gone a bit far and was getting a bit to barriers but why was her pussy pulsing, she knew why he was sexy, big and broad, paid attention to her, complimented her. She took his tea out to the garden, the sun was shining and it was a lovely day, she walked up the garden the split in her dress revealing maybe a bit to much leg. “Now there’s a sight” Alan said. Penny felt like she had taken this flirting a bit to far “sorry? she said “the tea” said Alan I’ve been parched all morning” he looked into her eyes. Penny felt a little silly, she realised he was talking about the tea and not her. She handed him the tea “thanks gorgeous” he said smiling, that oh so sexy smile. “Anytime” she said and walked back to the house, she felt his eyes on her she was sure, what was she doing? Flirting with the guy building her office, she made a decision to cut the flirting back before it came an issue. She avoided any flirting with Alan but she did make him lunch she couldn’t be that horrible. She decided as it was a nice day to take the food out to garden and as she walked out holding the plates she saw Alan looking at her, her bare leg through the split of her dress he had a wolffish look about him, he didn’t even pretend to hide eyeing her up, but she secretly enjoyed it she couldn’t lie. “I’m just going to wash my hands” said Alan. He was gone a couple of mins and as he returned he managed to get a view of penny’s leg through the split of the dress as she sat at the table. As Alan sat opposite her he said “you know what gorgeous that dress is a winner” she didn’t know what to say, she was obviously pleased that he noticed her but also not sure it was appropriate to go that far. “Thanks” she said changing the subject quickly. All she knew was that she needed her release, she could feel herself tingling sat opposite him.

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Saving for later.

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Unfortunately, penny couldn’t obtain her release, she had a meeting booked in so she had to take that. Come 4 o’clock Alan was tidying up his days work and headed into the kitchen, “all done for today” he said. Penny looked up from her laptop and smiled. “Lovely, tea? Coffee? Beer? She said “a beer would be lovely gorgeous” said Alan “penny” she said curtly. Alan sniggered “a beer would be lovely penny thank you” he watched penny walk to the fridge and she handed him a beer. “I’d appreciate if you called me penny, I’m not your darling or gorgeous it’s inappropriate.” Alan looked at her. “What are we doing her penny” he asked her. “What do you mean” he looked at her and went and sat at the breakfast bar with his beer. “The drinks, the lunches, the dress, what is it you want?” She looked at him “excuse me” “what’s a matter fancied a bit of rough and chickened out did we. Walking around with your tits half out, your legs on show, showing your arse off prancing around in leggings. Either you are after something or you are a cock tease which one is it?. Penny looked shocked, “you can’t talk to me in my own house….” Alan interrupted her “shut up” he said. Her eyes widened, “I know what you want you just can’t bring yourself to ask for it, spent the whole week teasing me” penny was in shock, what on earth was going on. “Come here” Alan demanded “excuse me” she said “come here” he repeated penny felt compelled to walk towards him sat on the stool almost a giant of a man compared to her size. She stepped forward and stood arms length away from him. “I have to admit you looking fucking sexy in that dress, you’ve got my attention now keep it” he said “I don’t know what you mean” she returned. “ you obviously can’t decide what you want, but I do and I’m going to have it” penny’s heart thumped in her chest. “I’ve seen the dress now I want to see the rest, now show me” penny was in disbelief how had it come to this, the change in character she was a bit afraid but also massively turned on, her nipples hardened.,” I don’t know…” she stammered. Alan cut her off “lift up that dress, slowly,and show me the rest of your sexy little outfit, now!” She stood there looking at Alan, sipping his beer “I won’t ask again” penny stood there stunned, but her pussy tingled. She gathered the material around her thighs and slowly pulled up her dress, it was around her ankles and the material snaked up her legs. She looked into Alan’s eyes as he did to her, her heart was thumping and she was stuck, was this her own doing. The material gathered up her thighs “slower” he demanded and then his eyes scanned down to her body as she revealed her black thong, the new underwear she had recently purchased “good” said Alan “don’t move” she stood there in her own kitchen her dress around her waist staring at him. “Take it off” “I, I “ she stammered again “take off your fucking dress” Alan snapped. Although scared and in disbelief of how things were unfolding her pussy was wet, at his demands. She let her dress slip to ankles again and slid the shoulder straps off. The dress fell to the floor around her ankles revealing her matching black bra, her secret sexy underwear now revealed to the huge sexy man sat in her kitchen. The mesh material of the bra did no job at all of hiding her erect pink nipples.Alan’s eyes preyed over her. “Turn around” he snapped. Penny slowly turned around showing him her arse that she works so hard to maintain in the gym. “Hands on the wall” he said. She was now under his control, she placed two hands on the wall she felt exposed and so horny at the same time. She head Alan stand up and his footsteps in the tiled floor. He stood behind her “thought so” he said “see you tomorrow he called as he walked towards the front door letting himself out. Penny was so confused, she dropped her hands from the wall, what on earth just happened to her she questioned but that was something to consider later for now there was only one thing she needed. Laid on her bed penny stroked herself to a frantic orgasm.

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Oh my way arousing.more one hopes

By *arythatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Brilliant as usual _reagle!! Can't wait to read more

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny lay on her bed her heart banging against her chest the most unreal situation unfolded today, she enjoyed flirting with him but now it was different. Making her strip like that, the control, she should have thrown him out but she obeyed showing herself to him willingly. What on earth will happen next. Get a grip penny she told herself, if he arrives tomorrow and it’s a big if, she will tell him that it was disgusting behaviour and he is to leave at once. She would tell her husband that she wants a new builder, a clash of ideas not working hard enough etc. Fully decided she got dressed again and went downstairs picking up her discarded dress from the kitchen floor his empty beer bottle just sat there on the breakfast bar. Her husband arrived home late again, but she was used to that and as they sat in silence watching the tv she wondered if she should say anything, he would probably get angry but Alan would tear him apart and that worried her. She went to bed that night laying awake hearing his demands, questioning the fact that it made her horny her total compliance. She awoke the next day her husband already gone she showered, dried her hair and got dressed she out in her other new set of underwear, she questioned why? What was she doing but she felt she needed too, she picked a leather skirt and black tights and a white tight jumper. The normal time of arrival approached and she sat nervously in her kitchen. She heard a van pull up in her drive and immediately her heart increased its beating. She went through what she was going to say to him, to fire him on the spot. The doorbell rang and she walked powerfully to the door aggressively opening it there he stood, but nothing came out of her mouth when she saw him, by himself again “morning gorgeous, I mean penny” he said and strided by her into the house. Her lack of spine at that moment shocked her. Alan went straight into the garden with his tool box she followed him but stopped at the doorway looking at him, something was stopping her. Alan looked over at her, “put the kettle on I’ll be in, in a minute. She found herself complying immediately as she turned and switched the kettle on she meant against the counter waiting for the kettle to boil and Alan stepped in from the garden doors closing them behind him. He sat his large frame on the stool. “You look good today as always” he spoke. “Loving the skirt, is that for me” he asked. Penny looked at him again speechless not knowing what to say “your legs are stunning” he continued. “ come here” he beckoned she walked forward towards him hesitantly. “What did you do when I left yesterday” he asked “ I made dinner for my my husband” penny answered defiantly “is that so” Alan asked and penny nodded. “ bet he didn’t fuck you though did he” penny’s eyes widened “I don’t think that’s any of your business” penny told him “he might have rolled on you given a small effort, I think you haven’t been fucked in a long time have you?” “ He told her. Penny pushed back at his questioning “Alan, look, this is highly in…” “bet you came though didn’t you” he interrupted. Her eyes flicked Alan laughed “you did didn’t you” he asked again penny felt her resolve waining her mind immediately taking her back to the moment he left, rubbing her clit as fast as she could frantically needing to come. “Didn’t you” he said louder snapping her out of her thoughts. She nodded, “ good” he continued “I bet you look so fucking sexy when you come” just those words made penny tingle.”tell me what you did” he asked “ I just well your know” penny offered. His voice softer now “ did you use a toy” he asked penny shook her head, “fingers?” Penny nodded I bet you were so wet” penny bit her lip she had no idea what was going on “what did you think about” he asked. “Just that” she answered “you showing yourself to me” he asked. Penny nodded “ did you like it” he asked. Penny didn’t know how to answer her mind was everywhere at that moment but her body reacted in a way that shocked her “I don’t know, maybe,” she answered “I’m going to ask a question, how you answer effects everything” he said “did you want me to touch you”? He asked, penny was confused, did she? Is that what she wanted all along “I don’t know, maybe I… I …she was lost for words.” He leant forward and placed his large hand on her leg above her knee slowly moving it up “you wanted my hands on you, didn’t you” penny gasped the only man to touch her in years was her husband but she didn’t stop him. Her body tingling with his touch. “ your legs are so sexy” he told her as he placed his other hand on her other leg easing

Them slowly to the bottom of her skirt. “ you want this don’t you” he asked penny knew she had lost the fight with her body. Her nipples hard in her bra, her pussy feeling wet, her heart pounding in her chest. She nodded. “Turn around” he said and she did exactly as she was told, she heard Alan stand from his stool. She felt his body behind her, then she felt his hands take either side of her skirt and pull it up over her arse. She thought her legs would give way when she felt his large hands caress up the backs of her thighs and over her arse. Alan lowered his mouth to her ear “you are so fucking sexy” he whispered. Penny was lost in the moment she had no idea anymore what she wanted but as Alan’s hand slipped down the front of her skirt into her underwear she knew it was that. Alan’s large left hand was squeezing her left breast through her jumper as his fingers on his right hand slid over her clit. It felt amazing to penny a strong big man just taking her as he saw fit, his fingers rolling over her clit before one slipped inside her wet pussy with ease. His touch and Intensity was perfect it felt so good. “Oh god” she whispered as Alan’s fingers pleasured her. He then removed his hand and turned her around, penny’s flushed face looked at Alan as his hands reached down and ripped open her tights he sat on the stool and pulled penny into him, his mouth connecting with hers as his fingers pulled her underwear to one side and slipped back inside her soaked pussy. They passionately kissed as Alan’s fingers began rubbing her clit. She knew he was going to make her come as she looked into his eyes penny began moaning at the pleasure Alan was giving her she placed a hand on his chest for stability looking into his sexy eyes, her pussy clenched and she came so hard her legs felt like jelly, grunting and moaning as the orgasm rolled over her. She watched Alan suck his fingers, and then kissed her, “I’ll make the tea” he said so matter of factly. That was one of the sexiest things penny had ever experienced, she just gave into him but the release was so perfect. Penny continued her day with Alan working in the garden and as he left for the day he pinned her to the wall and kissed her “see you tomorrow gorgeous”

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny couldn’t concentrate on anything for the rest of the evening every spare moment she thought about Alan making her come, his fingers sliding inside her, ripping her tights forcefully. The way she couldn’t say no to him. The way he desired her, she ever expected this to happen but it had and she was now all in. As her husband snored away next to her penny teased her pussy unable to quench her cravings she thought about his large hands over her body, running up her legs the way he pawed at her breast as he fucked her with his fingers.she couldn’t wait to see him tomorrow. She awoke to an empty bed, her husband leaving at the break of dawn as usual but she didn’t care, there was only one thing Penny thought about snd that was the arrival of Alan. She went all out that morning dressed in stockings , her skirt, her knee high boots and a tight white vest top that made her breasts look good, today she didn’t wear a bra, she wanted him to see everything. Her nipples already hard in anticipation for his arrival. Alan arrived regular as clockwork and was pleased he was again by himself she opened the door to him and he flashed that oh so sexy smile. “Morning gorgeous” he said she beamed a smile back at him, “that for me” he said looking at her “of course” she said closing the door. She leant against the wall as the huge man lowered and kissed her, she readily kissed him back “you look fanststic” he said looking her up and down “look at these” he said as his fingers brushed over her hard nipples in her vest top, this sent a signal right to her clit. She bit her lip as he pinched each one through her top. “Right I best get some work done “he said as he bent down picked up his tool box and headed to the garden. Penny sat at the table attempting to get work done but she was impatient, she wanted his attention. Lunchtime arrived and Alan headed in to wash his hands. When he came back he pulled penny into him kissing her, she loved how strong he was, his tongue entwined with hers and she said “oh” as he literally picked her up and placed her on the breakfast bar.she sat her booted legs hanging over the edge as Alan stood back his eyes scanning over her like a wolf scanning his prey. “Slide back and spread your legs” he demanded she no longer needed to be asked twice, she slid back placed her hands behind her and lifted her feet to the counter and opened her legs slowly. “Just fucking look at you” said Alan. She knew he could see her stockings and her thong. Her breathing quickened as Alan stepped towards the counter he ran his hands over her legs from her knees to her thighs she watched his huge hands caress her “lay back” he said and she did what she was told he held her hips and pulled her towards him like it was nothing and held her ankles and opened her stockinged legs her body quivered as she felt his lips kiss their way up her leg to the bare exposed skin between her hips and her stockings, she moaned her appreciation as he did the same on the other leg. She almost lost it when she felt his breath on her through her underwear the only thing between his lips and her clit. She felt his fingers pull her thing to one side and let out a huge satisfying moan as his tongue ran up the length of her pussy and then flicking quickly over her clit “oh yes” she whimpered as Alan’s tongue pleasured her. It felt amazing penny couldn’t remember the last time someone pleasured her this way and Alan knew exactly what he was doing He was now circling her clit with his tongue driving her wild her back arched as he slipped two fingers inside her curling them up as his tongue darted over her clit, causing her to moan louder and louder. For the second time in two days Alan caused penny to have an orgasm, nobody had even spent long enough down there to make her come like that before her chest heaving as she came as Alan removed his soaking fingers from her pussy and ran them over her sensitive clit her body shook. She sat up, her skin flushed her eyes glistening Alan kissed her, she could taste herself on his lips. “You taste amazing” he said “that was amazing” penny told him “I love that tongue of yours” penny didn’t know what was next but all she knew was she needed him to fuck her.

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Truly fantastic

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This is incredible. The pace is such a tease. I can’t wait for Alan to finally fuck her.

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny was surprised when Alan told her that he was going to carry on working, although she was pleased that the work would continue it wasn’t her immediate priority, she wanted his attention, he had just given her a mind blowing orgasm with his tongue and she wanted more, he had provided pleasure with his fingers and his tongue but it wasn’t enough. She pondered why he hadn’t taken it further, maybe he had issues, he was probably mid fifties, maybe she had no idea about these things.it could be that he was teasing her this whole started with her teasing him unconsciously and now the tables had turned. She wanted him, and he made her want him. Alan left just before lunch to go to the suppliers leaving penny in the house, disappointed that he hasn’t kissed her or paid her attention when he left she made herself some lunch and sat in the lounge watching a bit of tv, her mind never straying far from this mornings antics and Alan’s tongue. She heard his van pull into the drive and a plan formed in her mind, she rolled her underwear down her thighs and over her boots, she licked her fingers and slid them in between her legs, circling her clit, Alan rang the door bell but she didn’t move to answer it, he could go down the side gate into the garden, she wanted him to catch her. She sat there her stockinged legs wide open her underwear discarded on the floor. She pictured his tongue on her as she touched herself, the tingling feeling buzzing her with every touch. She heard Alan open the kitchen doors and enter the house, “hello” he shouted she let out an audible whimper loud enough for him to hear her, she saw him appear at the door, the sexy sight greeted him but he never said a word, he sat his large frame into the seat opposite her and just watched her. She looked at him as she slipped a finger inside her wet pussy, she moaned as her fingers pleasured herself, sliding the soaked finger out of her pussy and sliding it into her mouth not breaking her gaze with him. No emotion on his face he just sat intently watching her. Her fingers returned to her clit teasing herself, it felt amazing being watched as she played with herself. Alan stood up from the chair and walked towards her, this turned her on even more. He undid his belt on his trousers without saying a word and lowered them penny was stunned with what she saw, Alan released would could only be described as the biggest cock she had ever seen not only long but the width, his cock was rock hard, veins strewn over the thick cock, penny’s eyes bulged even the thick proud tip of his cock looked huge. She had never seen anything like it in real life and put her husbands cock to shame and she’d never had issues with it. There was indeed nothing small about Alan “I want to come watching you” he said as his hand wrapped around his thick cock slowly moving his hand up and down, penny couldn’t take her eyes of the sight as her pussy tingled. There was a huge man in her lounge trousers around his ankles wanking his thick hard cock as she masturbated, she would never have thought a few weeks ago that this would ever be a thing, never even crossed her mind. Penny watched as his hand pumped up and down and did wonder about even being able to take him inside her but the thought turned her on, bringing her orgasm even closer. “Take your top off” Alan demanded. She obeyed and was now sat on her sofa in just stockings. Her fingers returned to her clit she knew she was close. Alan was taking in her breasts, her hard pink nipples and was wanking his thick cock with more vigour. Penny was teasing her clit fast Alan’s moans driving her on,,he sounded so sexy grunting while gripping his shaft. The massive tip of his cock now leaking pre come, making his cock wet was enough to send penny over the edge, her orgasm arrived like

Rolling thunder she moaned out loudly as Alan’s cock exploded firing thick ribbons of hot come over her breasts, him standing there pumping and pumping almost growling. Penny’s eyes bulged at the sight of Alan stepping closer and come pouring from his cock as he wanked “fuck” he said penny looked down she’d not seen anything like it and nobody had done any thing like that to her before her breasts strewn with come. She wanted to please him, show him how sexy she was she, ran a finger over her breasts coating her finger in his come, raised the finger to her mouth and sucked it off her finger. “You are so fucking

Sexy” he said pulling his trousers up, and he left the room leaving penny panting on the sofa covered in his come.

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great work ????

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Phew this is good

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny stood in the shower, the water rolling over her, she couldn’t get image out of her mind. How she was so wrong, initially thinking he might have issues when he certainly doesn’t. She couldn’t get over how ridged he looked, the veins intense, the sheer thickness of it all hard as rock the way it just stuck out from his body proud. Oh his grunts and groans, the way it glistened as his pre come coated himself. To the absolute force he exploded over her. She smiled to herself, she had the desired effect on him. She got dressed in her room, a pair of jeans and a t shirt and trotted downstairs Alan was working in the garden so she left him to it, if he wanted anything he would come and take it if that she was sure, she wished he would come and take her. Later she noticed that Alan was packing up and as his van pulled away she felt a pang of sadness that they didn’t continue their fun. Her evening continued in the same vain, cooked dinner, ate alone, husband returned, very little conversation not much interest in her day although she was glad as “a huge cock fired come all over me” would not have pleased him much she thought. The next morning she dressed in her gym gear she had been distracted the last few days and much preferred hanging around the house with Alan. Her decision further cemented when both Scott and Alan arrived that day, the feeling of disappointment was strong. They both acted like nothing had been happening in front of Scott and she got the impression that Andy wouldn’t brag about his conquest of her, Scott was totally normal with no giveaways of the things they had been up too. Before she left she asked if the boys fancied a tea and their resounding yes was an opportunity to steal a moment with Alan. “My husband has put the tea bags in the wrong shelf again I can’t bloody reach them, will one of you help” Alan was closest to the kitchen and said “this sounds like a job for me” he followed penny to the kitchen and when they were both out of sight of the garden Alan grabbed her pulling her close to him, practically bending in half to get his lips on hers, his large hands cupped each of her arse cheeks through the fabric of her leggings. He broke the kiss off and gave her arse a small spark, his sexy smile beamed at her. If he would have demanded it she would have let him take her there and then “see you later” he said and returned to the garden, when the tea was made she took them outside and placed them on the table “off to the gym, bye” she called and left them to it. Penny pushed herself hard in the gym, pounding the treadmill and feeling every squat out of frustration, Scott had spoiled her day for sure. She retuned just before lunch and noticed the side gate had been locked and the van gone, must have gone for lunch she thought. She showered and changed no point putting a sexy revealing outfit on for Alan’s benefit she thought so she opted for a pair of jeans and a black jumper and made herself lunch, a while later the boys returned and continued working the weather wasn’t great and as the heavens opened the boys took shelter in her kitchen. “Penny?” Alan asked “I’ve got to call a client at 4pm for a quote I don’t want to be a nuisance but I won’t be packed up by then could I take the call here? Maybe borrow your lounge for a few mins?” She agreed without hesitation “no problem of course” she answered. Luckily the rain stopped enough for them to carry on working. Just before 4 Alan entered the house “thanks gorgeous I shouldn’t be too long” he said walking by her into the lounge. She sat at the table hearing Alan’s call start as she watched Scott working hard outside. Then a thought struck her, it was a risk but Scott has never entered the house and wouldn’t be anywhere near the lounge it was a risk she was willing to take. She got up from the table and approached the lounge, entering the room as Alan was talking on the phone. He was sitting on the sofa phone to his ear. She closed the door silently to not disturb his call and walked towards him, she lowered herself to her knees between his legs and slowly unbuckled Alan’s belt, he looked into her eyes, not changing facial expression or his tone on the phone, her fingers unbuttoned his trousers and she slowly lowered the fly. She stretched open his underwear and reached in pulling out his thick cock. Even flaccid it was huge, it felt heavy in between her fingers. Alan continued his call as penny ran her tongue up the length of his thick shaft and the curled her fist around it, she began stroking his cock feeling it react to her touch, hardening as her hand reached the base of his cock she rolled her tongue over the large engorged tip. Alan was now fully erect and when she removed her hand it remained right there pointing at the ceiling. Alan chatted like nothing was happening as penny enclosed her lips around his hard cock.even that felt huge in her mouth she felt her pussy tingling as she bobbed up and down on his cock but this was about his pleasure not hers. She gripped his cock but she wanted to try something, she placed her other hand on it as well and she was right she could actually fit both other hands on his cock. She began twisting her hands around his hard thick cock before taking him in her mouth again.,her eyes watered as she tried to take as much of him as she could inside her mouth, her spit running down his shaft. As she returned to wanking him she looked into his eyes biting her bottom lip and a bead of pre come leaked out of the tip her right thumb pressed down on the liquid and rubbed it all over the tip of his cock before lowering her head and flicking her tongue over it. She heard Alan clear his throat, the first reaction he had made whilst on the call. Alan’s cock now coated in her spit and pre come her hands glided up and down him with ease, she considered just taking her jeans off and slipping down on his cock, but she wanted his undivided attention when he took her. How far she had come, playing with herself looking at him through a crack in the curtain to wanking off his massive cock where her husband sat of an evening, he was right, this is what she wanted, maybe not at the start but definitely now. She could taste his pre come as she worshipped his cock, she wanted the base of his cock as she sucked the top faster and faster gripping him with her lips, she could feel him pulsing in her mouth, it caught her by surprise as the first jet of come hit the back of her throat, she instinctively coughed by surprise his fat cock slipping from her mouth as the next sprayed up her face hitting her lips and streaking up her cheek Alan’s huge hand wrapped around his cock wanking furiously as more strands hit her, cum was dripping down her face onto her black jumper, his hand released his cock and he leant forward placing his hand in the top of her head and pushed down he forced her onto his cock as the final flood of his come emptied into her mouth, it was running down the sides of her mouth down his cock as he still held his hand on her head keeping her in place. “That’s great, have a think and I’ll talk to you then, great bye” he dropped his phone on the sofa “ get all that come you sexy bitch” he growled as he let go of her head. She lifted off his cock catching her breath her face caked in his come, dripping down her chin her lips coated. She lowered her head again licking the length of his shaft scooping up the come that had collected on it. “I could lay you on this sofa and fuck your hard right now”,he could she thought he was still Rock hard “my come covered cock would just slide inside you right now. She looked at him and nodded “make you come over this cock” he continued. Penny was in a state of shock, how had she become this, she had to have him the desire was now too much, and his words, her pussy craved him. “Shame I’ve got stuff to do” penny couldn’t believe it well she could but she was still surprised when she begged “please” Alan tucked his soaked cock in his trousers and looked at penny, “look what you made me do” she smiled, she had made him do that, she was there to please him now, she didn’t care. Alan got up and left the room, penny waited until he was out in the garden and raced upstairs, she closed the door behind her she looked at herself in the mirror her face still had splashes of come on it, her lips glistening, her black jumper showing every stand that had missed her face or leaked from her mouth. she frantically unbuttoned her jeans and shoved her hand down them, her pussy was soaked and she furiously rubbed her clit while looking at the state that Alan had made of her.

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Thanks for the kind feedback so far…much appreciated.

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny lay panting on the bed where she had collapsed after frantically making herself come, this was becoming a habit, being so turned on that she had no choice to come immediately. Alan had well and truly taken her over. In a mere few weeks she now turned from a flirty bored housewife to an awakened sex addict, well that wasn’t true, an Alan addict. Everything she wore now was for his benefit, every bit of flesh on show carefully selected to ensure he likes what he saw. Her mind in constant overdrive wanting him to touch her further. She would have been furious if she had spilt anything down her jumper but she had no issues with Alan’s come soaking into the material. She had never been treated this way, never desired it either, but the way he spoke to her, commanding, abrupt, it make her yearn for him. Her body began to maintain its control as her breath steadied, the tingling in her pussy subsided slightly so she could at least attempt something other than come. She showered for the second time that day, washing him from her face, a wry smile as she thought about it “you slut penny” she told herself, she considered why she didn’t feel guilty, but that lasted seconds as she knew why, he had made it that she didn’t have a choice. She dried and dressed, threw her jumper in the mashine and prepared dinner. Alan and Scott appeared at the kitchen door “were off now penny” penny looked up from chopping veg for dinner “ok, see you both tomorrow” she said “just me tomorrow” Alan said “Scott’s needed elsewhere. Penny’s pussy tingled, she hoped she knew what that meant, his attention. The boys locked up and left and as she prepared the meal her mind wandered to what she could wear tomorrow for him, to make him want her. She had some bits upstairs a few sets of stuff but nothing that she felt did the job. She checked her watch, she had time to nip into town, she entered the shop she’d been in there once before years ago but she always felt that it wasn’t meant for a woman in her forties that didn’t get any sex anymore. She perused the outfits, she doubted that Alan required a nurse or maid. The look she wanted was sophisticated, but that screamed fuck me. She spotted what she thought would do the trick, she pondered it, pictured herself in it, pictured Alan’s big hands pawing her while she wore it. She made her purchase and headed home. She couldn’t get tomorrow out of her mind, and as she dropped off she smiled wondering what to expect.

By *arythatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Ohhhh can't wait to find out what her outfit is, and will Alan rip it off her and fuck her hard because of it??

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny could hardly hide her excitement a day alone with Alan meant pleasure, pleasure she yearned from him. Most waking hours were now spent thinking about him, he was intoxicating. She lay out her outfit on the bed pulling her secret shopping bag from behind her shoes in the wardrobe. She showered, dried her blonde locks, applied her make-up and slipped into her outfit, she would never have thought for a second that she would be slipping into a crotch less body stocking the first time she laid eyes on him, but here she was, the excitement building in her wanting to please him. She eyed herself in the mirror turning herself to the side admiring her bare arse through the stocking, she scanned her body, looking at her long legs,she needed shoes, she’d only wore them once, for a bloody good reason, they were not for the feint hearted, brought for a party years ago but they weren’t exactly practical, the spiked heel was rather large and not made for long nights as she had discovered years ago but but never had the heart to sell them or get rid of them,they were perfect and she removed them from her wardrobe. She slipped into a tight black skirt doing the zip up behind her it was midway between her thighs and knee, was it short enough she considered. She sat on the bed, she fastened the ankle band of her shoes stretching her legs out looking at them pivoting her foot from either side. She stood up again, the heels made her legs look so much better she thought. She’d never been so excited getting dressed before. She picked a white shirt from her wardrobe and put it on she tucked it into her skirt, too business like? She asked herself, but the shirt hid her little surprise for him and it now looked like she was just wearing a pair of fishnet stockings. She stood fully dressed she considered putting her hair up but thought against it when she tried and she looked like a woman heading to work. She left her hair dangling over her shoulders, she ran her hands up her thighs while watching herself, the tension was palpable, she felt so sexy and so horny. She resisted the temptation to play, shouldn’t him to provide all of her pleasure that day. She made it safely down the stairs in her heels and sat in the kitchen, she must have checked her watch over 10 times in the last 2 minutes. She opened the door when it rang, she knew it was him as she heard his van on the gravel. “Morning gorgeous” he said as he entered carrying his tool box. She remembered how she tried to chastise him for calling her gorgeous and now it was almost insisted upon. “Morning yourself” she said closing the door behind him. “You were a very naughty minx yesterday” he said bending down kissing her on the lips, without questioning or asking, she was his now, he could do what he wanted. Penny smiled “im glad you liked” she said to him. He didn’t say anything else before heading out to the garden. No compliment on her outfit, no flirting straight to business but not the business she desired. She watched him working in the garden, and after a few minutes he walked back into the kitchen. “Tea” she asked “yes please gorgeous” he said she turned and switched the kettle on, for a big man he he didn’t make a sound approaching her she felt his huge hands on her hips, as his lips connected with her neck, she could have exploded right there and then, his touch electric, his lips on her neck “you look fucking sexy today, I hope you aren’t going out” he whispered into her ear, her knees wobbled slightly as she shook her head. “Good” he said as he returned to the garden. Penny leant her hand on the counter, she knew she was wet, she had been thinking about nothing else than his hands on her, and when he kissed her neck her body fired in pure lust. She took his tea out to the garden and placed it on the table outside, she could feel the light breeze on her bare wet pussy further intensifying her feelings. Alan strode over to the table and smiled, she felt lost in that smile, she could probably look at it all day, Alan took a slurp of the hot tea “perfect” he said “not as perfect as you look with my cock in your mouth” he added penny smiled not sure what to say “did you like sucking my cock?” He questioned. Penny’s pulse immediately raising. She nodded “you know what, even when this job is finished, I’ll pop by, you can get on your knees and suck my cock, would you like that?” He asked “yes” she hissed with no hesitation. “Good girl” he said her pussy twitched. “Right I better crack on” he said picking up his mug of tea and walking back to his work area. Penny walked back into the kitchen, her breathing heavy from the exchange the thought of him returning for her to pleasure him excited her. It hadn’t dawned on her what she would do when they finished the office and he was no longer around, she hated the thought of that. Alan had her at permanent arousal, penny tried to concentrate on other things but managed an awful job at all of them her mind wondering when their next exchange would be, when would she feel his hands on her.

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

over a year ago

Excellent, thank you. Aroused me.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Excellent, brilliantly written & so fucking horny!!!

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Thank you for an amazing take, brilliant

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This just keeps getting better. I can’t wait for Alan to get his hands on Penny properly.

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny called from the door to Alan “fancy some lunch?” Alan looked up from what he was working on and smiled and nodded giving her a thumbs up signal, “I’ll be done with this in a few mins” penny smiled and began preparing lunch for them both. This was something she had enjoyed from day dot , spending time with him chatting, it had started with light flirting and she had enjoyed that, something that no longer happened with her husband who was hardly ever around. She would never have guessed that things had progressed to the way they had. Alan entered the kitchen through the kitchen doors and she turned around from the counter and smiled, he returned her smile oh that smile, he really was an attractive man. He headed to the downstairs bathroom to wash his hands and returned a couple of minutes later and he took a seat at the table. She had his back to him preparing the food. She didn’t know for sure but she felt that his eyes were all over her. Her body tingled. “You really do look fucking hot today” he said she turned around “thank you Alan” she replied turning back around preparing the food “hands on the counter” he snapped, her brain fired her pulse raising immediately, her push tingling. She did what she was told. Placing both hands on the counter “open your legs” he demanded, she widened her stance, her spiked heels elongating her legs. “Bend over” his directness making penny’s chest heave. She bent over slightly her skirt moving up her thighs. “You sexy fucking bitch” he said as his eyes took in the sight. Alan continued scanning her body, not saying another word for what felt like ages, the atmosphere of silence cracking the air. “Put a hand down the front of your skirt” he said. Penny but her bottom lip and went to turn around to look at Alan “did I say look at me” he hissed. Still bent over her left hand on the counter she slipped her right hand down the front of her skirt. Her body quivered as Alan said “touch your clit” penny rubbed the tip of her middle finger on her clit, “slowly” he barked, penny exhaled as her finger slowly circled her clit, her body had been in a state of desire since morning and it felt so good. She let out a small moan as she teased her clit. Alan just sat and watched her, penny’s lust intensified as her body reacted to the pleasure her fingers were providing. “How wet are you” Alan questioned “so wet” penny answered without thinking. “Good, I bet you would love my tongue on your clit right now wouldn’t you” the thought made her pulse “yes” she answered “then tell me” he barked “I want your tongue on my clit” she panted. “Slide your fingers inside your pussy” he said, penny didn’t need any further instruction there, her middle finger slipped inside her wet pussy with ease letting out a load moan “that’s it play with yourself for me” he said. “How many fingers are in your soaking wet pussy” he asked “one” was her breathless response “two” he said matter of factly. Penny slipped her middle finger from her pussy rolling it over her clit, the wetness coating her clit, she ran both her index finger and her middle finger over it before sliding them inside herself. Penny’s moans becoming louder and more frequent as her fingers pleasured her she needed to come, her teeth pressing on to her bottom lip as this huge man watched her fuck herself with her fingers. “Stop” he snapped. She froze, confused, she was so close, she needed it, more than anything right now. “Remove your hand” he demanded. She removed her fingers from her pussy, soaked in her juices. “Come here” she stood up removing her hand from the counter and turned to face him, her face flushed she walked towards him, he just sat there legs open on a kitchen chair. She walked towards him slowly until she was stood in front of him. His large left hand ran up her left leg slowly, his touch felt amazing. His right hand grabbed her wrist lifting it up inspecting her hand, her fingers soaked from her pussy. He raised her hand to his mouth and closed his lips around her two fingers tasting her. He removed her fingers from his mouth letting her hand drop to her side and placed his hands on her hip she stepped forward her legs either side of his and he pulled her down onto his leg so she was sat on him. He lifted his hand so it held the back of her neck and his lips connected with her leg again. The material of his trousers against her pussy sent pulses through her body as Alan’s mouth teased her neck. She began slowly moving her hips grinding against his leg, his lips left her neck and he forced her head down her mouth connecting with his. Their tongues flicking over each other as they kissed penny grinding her pussy on him. Penny was in a state of bliss, frantically kissing him, she wanted him, she desired him. She could feel her body getting her back to that delicious moment of pleasure. She felt Alan’s hands in her hips lifting her off him. “No no no” she thought “please” she whimpered “lunchtime” Alan said. Penny looked at him, he gave a wolffish smile, not for the first time today he had got her to almost that blissful moment and then took it away.

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone glad you are enjoying it!

By *eadyMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

This is Brilliant _reagle!.. Can’t wait for the next instalment!

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

great story loving this makes me want to give Penny a good seeing too!

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny sat there during lunch practically squirming in her chair, Alan had got her to the edge of total pleasure and ripped it away from her. His sexy looks at her over lunch didn’t help the situation. He would once in a while lean over and scan her legs and appreciatively smile, she loved the way he looked at her. They made normal small talk like nothing had happened between them at all, penny found this incredibly frustrating, when is he going to take her, give her what she craves. “Delicious gorgeous” he said as he finished his lunch, foods great too” she beamed a big smile at him, he stood up from his chair leant down and kissed her lips, “back to work for me” he said and he walked out of the kitchen. Penny sat there in disbelief, “just fuck me she thought” and it had been a long time since she thought that! She tried to busy herself around the house, the clock ticked over towards the end of the day, why hadn’t he come back in and given what she needed, attention, pleasure, she watched Alan clearing up for the day soon he would be going home for the day, her heart sank at the thought. Alan disappeared down the side gate presumably loading his van and locking up the side entrance. He returned to the kitchen, “all done for the day, just going to wash up a bit” she smiled at him as he walked towards the downstairs bathroom. After a couple of minutes he returned. “Can I get you drink” she asked him wondering if he was going to disappoint her and leave for the day. “No thanks gorgeous I’m good” he said “I’m going to have a cuppa, you sure,” she questioned turning around to flick the switch on the kettle. “Yes I’m sure” he said “but you can get your hands on that counter again” penny’s heart skipped a beat. She immediately obeyed. She felt Alan close to her “just look at you” he growled “open those legs” she did what she was instructed to do widening her stance. Not a word for what seemed like ages “your a sexy little cock tease aren’t you” she didn’t say a word, she couldn’t, she was facing the wall her body firing, a bit rich she thought he had been teasing her for days now. “In your fuck me heels” he continued, she felt him behind her, she felt his huge hand place on her arse “in your little skirt” he said.,he removed his hand from her arse and moved to the side of her, he placed his hand on her back and pushed it down lightly forcing her to bend over more, she gasped as his other hand snaked up her skirt, and the side of his hand connected with her pussy “oh you are a naughty girl aren’t you, no underwear” he said. His hand moved back and forth against her lips, penny murmured at his touch. Much to her disappointment he lowered his hand from under her skirt and twisted her around, he bent down and picked up sitting her on the counter he placed his hands on her thighs and growled “open those legs” she did so and he stepped in close, he bent down and his mouth locked with hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed passionately her arms licking around his neck as she felt him lift her off the counter. He had no problems carrying her weight it was like she was a feather. “Where” he asked. Looking into his eyes she answered. “Bedroom”

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Alan carried penny up the stairs her arms linked around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist as Alan got to the top of the stairs she whispered “straight ahead” Alan carried her into the bedroom that for the last 24years she had shared with her husband. Their lips touched again, Alan lowered her onto the bed their mouths not breaking the connection, penny was in heaven, the attention she craved was being delivered. Alan stood up, as she lay there looking at the mountain of a man. He removed his jumper, he wore a t shirt that was tight around his muscular arms he held out his arms and she held his hands and he raised off the bed. She placed her heeled feet on the floor and stood up, he dwarfed her, his big hands curled around her body and grabbed her arse cheeks as he lowered to kiss her again. “Turn around, arms on the bed” he demanded. She obeyed his command she turned her head slightly and was given a full view of what was happening in the mirror, she saw her long legs and her heels elongating her, boat most erotically she saw Alan looming behind her, she watched as he crouched down, he ran his hands up her legs from her ankles to her thighs, his touch felt amazing, she watched as his arm extended to the zip on her skirt, her body was on fire. Alan stood up and lowered the skirt slowly down her body, penny’s bare arse exposed in her body stocking “wow” she heard Alan say “ you sexy bitch” she felt his hands on each of her arse cheeks slowly rubbing, penny exhaled when his fingers slid between her legs just like he did in the kitchen. Alan was pulling her arse cheeks with his large hands exposing her to him, she took another peek in the mirror as she watched him lower himself to his knees, she closed her eyes and arched her back when Alan’s tongue slid up her pussy lips from behind. He didn’t remove his hands once from her arse as his tongue licked and flicked over her pussy. The noises from him were driving her wild as he went to town on her, what Alan did next surprised her, she felt his tongue flick over her arsehole, nobody had ever touched her arse tongue or anything and it felt amazing! He held her open as his tongue flicked over her. She thought she was going to explode, her whole body reacting to his touch and his tongue, Alan’s fingers slipped inside her soaking pussy with ease as he pleasured her masterfully her body being taken over with lust and pleasure, the build up from today the teasing, the edging was now coming to a crescendo he was going to give her what she needed, then his tongue and fingers vanished. “No” she pleaded “don’t stop” she felt his arm around her waist picking her as he quickly turned her around and with no permission or question he tore her shirt open practically tearing it off her, penny was slightly taken aback, he stretched down the fabric of her body stocking revealing her breasts with her incredibly erect nipples and she forgot about her shirt as his mouth enclosed around her nipple, he was like an animal his other hand pawing and squeezing her other breast. Penny let out a gasp as he pushed her back onto the bed, her eyes hit the back of her head as he lunged forward his head between her legs as he devoured her. He was pleasuring her like nobody had ever done before, animalistic, rabid and she loved it. Her hands went to her nipples rolling her fingers over them. Her moans louder and louder, she felt his fingers slide inside her again as his tongue rolled over her clit, “come for me” he said from between her legs but she was way ahead of him, she was grinding her hips against his fingers and his tongue knowing that that sweet moment was close, her hands gripped the duvet, her pussy tightened as penny let out a huge moan. Her body flooded with emotion as he gave her the release she so needed since she’d woken. Her legs shaking as the intensity flooded over her, Alan holding her still tongue flicking over her clit. She placed her hand on his head signalling him to stop, her chest heaving up and down. Alan watched intently as penny’s orgasm rolled over her, and when she looked him he smiled that beautiful smile, he leant forward kissing her, she could taste herself on his sexy lips “oh god” penny panted, alan looked at her, “you look so hot when you come” penny smiled “alan?, why are you still dressed?” She asked him.

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

over a year ago

Very sexy story

over a year ago

Fantastic story. Look forward to hearing more

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I don’t think I’ve ever been as addicted to a story before as I am to this one. So we’ll written. The suspense is killing me. I don’t know how Alan hasn’t fucked her yet.

over a year ago

So fucking horny

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Very horny I’m hooked by this

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny lay on the bed as Alan stood up, his large frame stood in the bedroom that she shared with her husband. “Is that what you wanted” he growled. Penny considered his question although he had made her come with his tongue and fingers like no man ever had she wanted more she wanted him to take her. She shook her head. “What do you want” he asked “you” she answered. Alan smiled “the cock tease is no longer teasing” he said matter of factly, penny’s pussy tingled at the way he spoke to her. “You want me naked? He asked her “yes” she whispered, she couldn’t resist slipping her hand between her legs as he questioned her. “Yes that’s it you sexy bitch, give me something to show me how much you want me” penny had never seen Alan’s body naked and has she circled her clit with her finger he bag an removing his tshirt, she was impressed, he was an older man than her but he was was in good shape, there wasn’t a six pack but his tanned triangle shaped torso didn’t have much fat on it. His big broad shoulders, his muscular arms, god he was gorgeous. His chest with dark hairs, not a carpet but enough to get her hands into. Penny got up on her knees and stroked her hand up his chest softly before closing her fingers and running her nails over him. He leant forward and kissed her neck, he took a step back removing her touch from his body. Her eyes lowered to his hands as he unfastened his belt “ look at you on your knees expectantly waiting for my cock” he said as he unbuttoned them “you want my cock” he asked her, she nodded, “you want me to lower these trousers and remove my big cock” penny craved exactly that “tell me”he said “show me your cock”?she “oh you just want to see it”? He questioned. “No no” he stood there “try again” Alan said. Penny considered her response which wasn’t easy as her brain was muddled at his push and pull. “I want you to lower your trousers” she began, “pull out your gorgeous cock and I want you take me, I want you to give me your cock” Alan looked at her not removing his hands from his trousers “please” she whispered. A few weeks ago she was excited about a new chapter in her life, a newly built garden office in her garden giving her a purpose. Unintentionally she had found a new purpose, to be fucked by Alan and here she was, sat on her knees in the bed she shares with her husband begging for his cock. He smiled “get on all fours” he demanded. She stretched out her arms and placed her hands onto the bed, now on all fours her head the height of his waist, the perfect height to watch the button open as he slowly lowered his trousers, she watched intently as they lowered she watched as his thumbs slipped into his underwear lowering them at the same time, she spotted the base of his thick shaft come into view, lowering slowly revealing more and more of his flesh, as the biggest cock she had seen sprang out of his trousers he lowered his clothing and kicked them off his feet. The sight of Alan standing before her was a sight, his cock not fully erect but certainly getting there, it dangled between his legs as he held the base between his thumb and finger and wiggled it. “Tongue out” he instructed and as her tongue snaked from her mouth The naked body of alan stepped forward and tapped his huge cock on her tongue “you want to suck my cock?” He asked penny replied with a “uh huh” as he moved the huge bulbous head of his cock over her tongue.” You going to make my cock nice and wet with your mouth” “uh huh” penny’s body was on fire yet again as alan controlled her. “ you going to make me nice and hard” he lifted his cock off her tongue “yes” she hissed not taking her eyes of his cock “make it wet and hard for you to come over” he continued “oh god yes” he laughed good “you may begin” he said “no hands”.

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny on all fours on her bed, dressed in a crotch less body stocking, her breasts pulled out of the top of the fabric was provided a task, a task she relished. Alan had instructed her to make his cock hard, with only her mouth. The thickness of his cock astounded her, the tip large with a prominent ridge, he wasn’t fully hard and that was the task she had been provided with. Her tongue lay on the top of his cock sliding all the way up his thick shaft “oh yes,get that tongue on that cock” Alan said, this spurned her on, she loved the way he growled instructions to her.she had never experienced anything like this, being instructed, following them with abandonment. She moved her head so his hardening cock was against her face, his scent delicious as she ran her tongue from underneath the base of his massive cock and slid it up the shaft slowly and has she got the the tip she kissed it pursing her lips over it “that’s it kiss that cock” he said. She opened her lips and took his tip into her mouth closing her lips around that prominent ridge, she moved her tongue, feeling him thicken in her mouth. She moved her head slowly forwards and back squeezing his tip with her lips “look at you, you naughty little cock tease with a fat cock in your mouth” her pussy tingled at his words, she wanted him rock hard, to give him pleasure, she moved her head forward slowly, taking more of him in her stretched mouth “that’s it take that cock” he said. she needed air and she she squeezed his cock with her mouth sliding it out of her mouth, she inhaled a lung full of air as his cock wet from her mouth glistened before her “get that cock back in your mouth” he demanded. Her desire to please him had now no limits as she took him back in her mouth trying to take as much as his huge thick cock in her mouth. Her head moving back and fourth faster than before her lips gripping his thick shaft. She lifted off spit dripping down her chin rolling her tongue around the tip. His cock was rock hard now sticking out from his sexy body, pointing at her, the veins visible down his shaft. She kissed her lips over the tip before kissing down his shaft “oh you naughty little cock sucker” he growled. “Look how hard you made me” he continued. Penny looked at him with her sexy eyes “tongue out” he instructed she did as she was told and his large hand gripped around his wet cock and he tapped it on her tongue “get on your back” he snapped. She repositioned, her back on the bed “open those fucking legs” she opened her legs wide her glistening pussy ready for him, was this the moment she craved. She felt his large hands grip her waist pulling her closer to him, she marvelled at the sight, Alan standing naked before him his rock hard cock standing to attention before her. He positioned himself between her legs and she almost screamed as the tip of his thick cock connected with her clit, Alan’s hand gripped around his cock as he teased her, it felt unreal, the perfect pressure against her as he began tapping his thick cock on her clit, her hands gripping the bedding as pulses rushed over her. “You want me to fuck you don’t you” penny nodded frantically. “Tell me” he hissed as his cock rubbed against her clit. “Please” she whimpered “please fuck me” Alan smiled that wolffish smile as he teased her pussy. “Oh you are going to get fucked” he hissed.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Can’t wait to read more of this

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

More please

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny heard the words she so wanted to hear. Alan running his thick hard cock over her clit was driving her wild and now she was going to get what she craved. Alan stood up from teasing her pussy, and her hips lifting her off the bed turning her over and placing her face down on the bed, she loved the way he could just pick her up and throw her around. He repositioned his hands on her hips pulling her off the bed, her heeled shoes hitting the carpet, he placed a thick large hand on her shoulder and bent her over “cock teases that tease too far get fucked from behind first he said”

Should she feel guilt? All thoughts left her as she felt his hand on her arse, she turned her head slightly to look in the mirror, with one hand on her arse, the other gripping the base of his massive rock hard cock she felt the enormous tip of his cock push against her pussy, the feeling was intense her pussy resisted slightly before the delicious feeling of his bulbous head pursing her lips and pushing inside her. Her eyes bulged as he entered her, stretching her like she had never been before she let out a loud moan. He obviously had practise as he stayed still just his tip inside her getting used to his size. She looked in the mirror the sight was the horniest thing she had seen, a massive cock sticking out from her. His other hand gripped the other side of her hips, and he slowly pulled her back onto him. He felt huge, stretching her, but oh so good.he slowly pushed her forward. Sliding her off his cock until the tip was just about to pop out of her “my cock is fucking soaking” he growled “you sexy fucking bitch” he pushed back slowly inside her slow long strokes as she got used to him she watched in the mirror as some of his cock would disappear then appear, she was in awe of it. With every push of his hips penny moaned, his strong hands pulling her onto him. Alan was easing her in but she was sure with each push forward she was taking more of his huge cock the sensation was amazing, never before had she experienced a sensation like it. Alan quickened his pace slightly and his rhythm was just perfect. She was gripping the bed sheets as he fucked her, “is this what you wanted you little cock tease” he asked, his cock like a piston moved in and out of her. She could hardly speak as her moans of pleasure and breathless panting made it difficult to answer him “yes” she managed. “You wanted me to fuck you the moment you saw me didn’t you” his cock sliding in and out of her “yes” she breathed “well now you are going to get fucked” with that penny felt him gather her hair in his wrist and he pulled up, she arched her back as Alan pushed his hips forward, penny let out a huge moan as his cock thrust inside as he started pounding her from behind, he was man handling her fucking her like no one had ever done, using her for pure pleasure. She was making noises she had never made before she looked in the mirror The animalistic look on his face as he took his prize so expertly was so sexy, he was aggressive but he wasn’t hurting her. “Face forward” he barked pulling her hair tighter driving his cock into her, it was all too much for penny she knew she was close, her legs were quivering And shaking from the absolute dominant fucking he was giving her, she was literally screaming the house down. “Your going to come aren’t you, he said “I can feel you gripping my cock” she had no way of answering, “go on come on my cock” he demanded that was it, penny’s body tensed as she came, and then shook, the sounds she made, loud, uncontrolled were just pouring from her mouth. Her pussy literally pulsing around his cock, he stood there still, penny’s shaking body she was wriggling but his cock remained inside her. Penny had never felt anything like it she was being ravaged by an orgasm so strong that she thought her heart might give way. She felt Alan sliding his cock backwards slowly and when it popped out of her she moaned again, her arms and legs gave way and she fell into the bed face down panting her heart pounding against her chest. She tried to talk but she couldn’t get the words out “oh god” was all she managed it took her a few minutes for her recovery and as she rolled over onto her back, her skin around her neck red her face red, some hair stuck to her glowing face she looked at the hul of a man standing there pulling his massive cock forward and back. “You are so fucking sexy when you come” he said “that was, that was, that was just wow “was?” He questioned “oh I’m not finished with you” alan placed his large hands around her legs pulling her towards him, she slid down the bed and he pulled open her legs with each hand and lowered himself so his soaking hard cock was against the entrance to her pussy he let go of one leg and pushed his cock forward and as the tip nudged inside her his big hands gripped her legs holding them open he thrust his cock back inside her.

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm so hot

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Penny was so wet, mixed with Alan’s wet cock from her pussy, his huge cock went deeper inside her from before, penny let out a huge moan, it was everything, his forceful grip on her legs holding her open for him, his girthy cock stretching her providing that full feeling, the look on his face. “Play with your nipples” he barked and her hands went to her nipples as Alan was slowly using her pussy. Her fingers brushed over them her nails tickling herself. “Pull them” he said. Her manicured nails gripped each nipple as instructed and she pulled them, the sensation made her clit buzz “harder” he hissed as he quickened his pace fucking her with a sexy rhythm. She moaned in appreciation, she loved how he barked orders at her and they always seemed to result in more pleasure for her “ good girl” he said “do you know how fucking sexy you are?” He said. She hadnt felt desired in a long time and here was this sexy man complimenting her, making her come with such skill and sexiness. “You feel amazing on my cock” he told her. “Your cock is amazing” she breathed he smiled that sexy smile, with that he slipped his hard cock from her pussy “no don’t stop fucking me” she pleaded “the little cock tease begging for cock again?” He ran the length of his cock from tip to balls over her clit, she looked down, his cock was practically dripping and she bit her lip as her clit received attention, he began tapping her clit like before but this time the noise it might was hot as flecks of wetness flicked against her body “tell me what you want” he demanded. The sensation of him tapping her clit and his gravel filled voice only made her want one thing “I want you inside me, give me your cock” she had never begged for that in her entire life , now she was on her bed she shared with her husband, wearing heels and a body stocking like some porn star, begging for the builder to enter her. With that Alan raised her legs up his torso, she looked up, the body stocking made her legs look good and as he spiked heels pointed to the ceiling she knew she made the right choice. Alan’s hands ran up and down her legs. As he lowered his hand wrapping it around his thick shaft and held it against her pussy, he pushed forward slightly “oh my god” she yelped in this position it made it more difficult for him to just slide in, she felt his huge tip pressuring against her, Alan moaned as her pussy let him squeeze his cock inside her “you feel so good” he said “fuck” he spat, penny could feel herself clamping around him,,the sounds he was making were amazing growling, grunting, random swear words and this continued as he moved his hips back to push forward again, although it felt tighter this position was allowing him to push deeper inside him “he was slowly pushing his hips forward giving her more, he looked at her, he was checking she was ok, he nodded as if to ask the question she nodded back whispering “yes” Alan pushed deeper the look on his face had changed from wolf like to just receiving pleasure his eyes closed his breathing deeper he moved his hips back before pushing back forwards, again the moan and the growl as she gripped him. He lowered her legs “fuck, that’s too good” he said “that was going to make me come” he stepped back his cock slipping from her, Alan got on the bed, penny wasn’t the least bit bothered that Alan had his head n her husbands pillow, she wasn’t sure he would have the same view “come sit on my cock” penny repositioned herself and crawls up the bed. She marvelled at how hard he was, pointing to the ceiling, he was right he was soaking, his cock glazed from her. She lowered her head and rolled her tongue around the tip Alan’s hand curled into her hair as she closed her lips around him “oh that’s it suck that cock” he said already soaked from her pussy she added it to it from her mouth, she moved her moth up and down him feeling him pulse in her mouth, she looked up at him her sexy eyes looking into his. “Sit on my cock” he said pulling her hair slightly lifting her mouth of his cock.

over a year ago

I am so enjoying this story. So we’ll written

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 21:23:56]

over a year ago

Next!!!!

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

So very hot

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Wow amazing

over a year ago

Keeps getting better

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Alan’s hulking body lay on her bed, the bed she shared with her husband, his head on his pillow. Penny crawled up the bed taking in the sight of his massive rock hard cock, slick from her pussy and mouth. She positioned herself astride him, her knees either side of his trunk like thighs. She raised up on her knees shuffling up his body, her hand lowered to his thick cock, her body quivered as it rubbed at the entrance to her pussy, she lowered a bit more, the tip of his cock opening her, stretching her, her pussy took the large tip of his cock inside her, as she moaned “mmmm” left her mouth, she stayed still, her wet pussy wrapped around his cock, she lowered ever since slowly down his thick shaft taking a tiny bit at a time, he felt amazing as that gorgeous feeling of fullness returned, she eased herself back up his cock slowly, before slipping back down nice and slow. Alan’s large hands lifted to her breasts, as she used his cock, the perfect speed and depth to feel oh so good. Her eyes were closed as she raised her hips up and down on his amazing cock. Alans hands switched from squeezing her breasts to rolling his fingers over her nipples. She placed her hands on his chest her fingers curling into the hairs and leant on him. Alan was happy to let her take the lead. “You look so hot riding my cock” he said, penny bit her bottom lip, the sensation of him inside her, his hands on her breasts and his sexy compliments were a perfect combination. She moved her hands into his big broad shoulders, bending forward, even further “fuck me” she whispered. She exhaled a moan as Alan took back control of her, he moved his hips up slowly sliding more of his thick cock inside her, before lowing them, “oh god” she moaned as his movement gave her the most delicious sensation, slow, long regular strokes, with every hip raise he would lift higher, giving her more of his cock, as he lowered his lips penny clenched her muscles gripping him tight, she could see his chest moving up and down and the sound he made as he pushed deeper inside made her her clit buzz. “Give me all of it” she moaned as he lowered nearly sliding out of her. She opened her eyes and looked into Alan’s, he had that sexy wolffish smile back on his face. “Beg for it” he said. She was bent so forward that only the tip was inside her. “Please, give me your cock, I want to feel you inside me, I want it all” she begged. Alan slowly lifted his hips, she clenched gripping his shaft, he made that sexy noise as he slipped more inside her, her eyes widened she was taking more than she had so far she was sure of it, he pushed further in as penny screamed, Alan immediately stopped “no no, feels good, keep going”she breathed “gently” she added.she felt Alan’s hands on her arse cheeks and he began lifting her up and down his cock, slowly at first but not for long, his powerful arms and hands lifting her up and down his cock with more intensity, the intensity and speed taking penny to another level of pleasure. She wasn’t sure how much of him was inside but it was a sensation she was a stranger too, he stopped lifting her up and down and began bucking his hips up and down fast, started making those sexy animal sounds again but they were drowned out by the sounds of penny, moaning loudly as he thrust in and out of her, she felt herself reaching that point again as Alan lifted his hips off the bed “Jesus” he said as she felt his body connect with hers. He was fully inside her, up to his balls “lean back” he demanded. Penny used his body to push herself up straight. Her eyes were wide open “up” he snapped. She pushed of the bed with her knees sliding up his cock, as she reached the tip of his cock “stop” he barked. She froze, it felt like an age as she waited for her next instruction “down” he finally said. She lowered herself into him taking his thick shaft inside her until she felt his body against her again. “Grind” he said. She rotated her hips as best she could before pushing them forward. She let out the most sexy uncontrolled breath as she moved against him. “Up” he instructed again, she did as she was told and as she reached the top he immediately said “down” she slide down him again, the feeling sensational, she reached the base of his cock expecting grind “up” she raised her hips “down” he barked. She was now sliding up and down his cock with more ease, it felt huge inside her but also pleasurable “now you fuck me” he said. She placed her hands on his chest for balance and began sliding up and down his cock faster, with every downward push Alan growled his satisfaction. She was going to come, the pressure intense as she lifted up and down his cock. “That’s it fuck that cock” he growled his breathing becoming faster. Alan’s hands returned to her breasts “you going to come” he asked. Penny, eyes shut riding his huge cock, teeth digging into her bottom lip nodded. He pulled her nipples hard, penny’s body gave in as her orgasm exploded over her, her pussy clenching him like a vice as she slammed down on him, frantically grinding him, thrusting her hips forward and back, her nails digging into his chest, sounds uncontrollably leaving her mouth. Her body was shaking,as her arms gave way and she fell into him, his cock was still inside her as wrapped an arm over her back pulling her into his body, he raised his hips and her arse raised and he held her there, he lowered her hips snd she moaned as his rock hard cock slipped out of her, he let go and her body lay against him quivering, her heart thumping against her chest.she couldn’t say anything if she wanted to, the most intense thing she has ever felt even her head hurt!!!

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

As penny lay against his body recovering from the most intense orgasm anyone had ever given her Alan’s hand stroked up and down her back. “That was so sexy” he said. “You’re so sexy” she said kissing his chest. Her hand stroked down his body until her hand wrapped around his still hard cock “want more do you?” He asked “her lips caressing his chest planting kisses over him, her hand curling around his wet thick cock “always” she purred. Alan’s hand that was stroking down her back teased down her slowly, she arched her back a little, she loves his touch, his hand stroked over her arse as he moved his hand between her legs. “Mmmmmm” she said as his fingers danced over her pussy. “So wet” he said as his finger slipped inside her with ease. Her hand tightened around his cock squeezing it, has she wanked him slowly. “Get up” he said.,she sat up from his body “swing that leg over her” he demanded tapping her leg. She swung her leg over him, she was crouched over his body, facing his ridged cock, her arse over his chest “get that cock in your mouth” he said as she felt his hands gripping her arse, she leant die and closed her lips around his cock as he slipped two of his fingers inside her wet pussy. She could taste herself all over his cock, and the fingers sliding in and out of her soaking pussy felt so horny. She could feel her juices dripping from her as he fucked her with his hand, and moaned as they slipped from. She felt his hands hold her hips and pull her closer to him and moaned as his fingers were replaced with his tongue. She slipped her mouth up and down his thick shaft has his tongue lapped at her pussy. She could feel him pulsing in her mouth as she pleasured him, both now filling the air with moans and groans of pleasure and satisfaction. Alan suddenly twisted her off him tossing her onto the bed, for a big man he was quick, and he was up on his knees quicker than she could realised what was happening, he was panting like an animal as he lifted her on to her knees like a rag doll, he pushed inside her, thrusting his hips forward his balls slapping against her as he fucked her, “ you sexy fucking bitch” he hissed as he grabbed her shoulders fucking her faster penny on all fours held her mouth open and the delicious rough fucking he was providing, he was losing control he was moaning louder and louder “yes fuck me” penny screamed, she felt his cock throbbing as Alan moaned “fuck” Alan exploded inside her pulling her onto his right to his balls as his cock fired jets of come inside her, grunting as he pushed her forward and then pulled her back onto him so he could get every drop out of him. It felt amazing as he unloaded himself in her. The way he got to the edge and just lost control made her feel so sexy. As he slipped his cock from her a flood of come poured out over his cock and into the bed. Penny collapsed onto the bed on her back, she couldn’t help lowering her hand to her cum filled pussy and rubbing it over her clit. She offered Alan a shower but he declined and once dressed he kissed her passionately and has he lifted his lips off her he said “mmmm mine” and he was absolutely right.

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow! Terrific!

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic story written so very well !

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

By *uckyfuzz1Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

By *igerman23Man
16 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

16 weeks ago

By *arkbaneMan
16 weeks ago

East lerds

Wow ??

By *rent100Man
15 weeks ago

Warwick

How on earth did I miss this raunchy tale? Only read the first few paragraphs but hooked straight away. Pennys such a sexy bitch I wanted her straight away.

Going to have to come back to read this when I can take my time over it and appreciate it

By *hynot3Man
15 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *agatoXXXMan
15 weeks ago

Mordor

W.O.W.

By *ary1001xMan
15 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Absolutely brilliant

By *rent100Man
15 weeks ago

Warwick

Fuck! I’ve just read this from beginning to end and was hard and dripping precum the whole time Amazing writing Thank you.

By *hrisukbishareCouple
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fabulous

By *uzzus2Couple
12 weeks ago

Dublin

Pity it's over lol

By *ilbert4450Man