Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fourth story for you all..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was like the first time they kissed, everytime. Little excited butterflies in both their stomachs, the hunger for more, the deep down passion coming through as their tongues entwined. They separated but he had hold of her lip with his teeth, biting gently, teasing.

They parted and looked at each other, their eyes sparking, both with lust but also want, need, mutual appreciation. They leant into each other and hugged. It felt good. They must have stayed in that embrace for at least a minute. It was never awkward, just always appreciated. They parted, she went into the kitchen to make a drink for them both. This gave him time to study her. Her hair, coloured, her slender neck, shoulders. Her back, the back he had drawn a thousand invisible pictures on and still had more, her arse, what an arse, he loved to grab it whilst they made love, her on top, his hands grabbing her arse, pulling her closer around him, her legs, he loved her legs, not only did they hold her body but at the top was his favorite place. Her warm and often wet and willing lips. Her clit, hidden underneath a hood of flesh which he loved to nibble, he could taste her now.

She could feel his eyes on her, she knew he watched her, he appreciated her, every inch of her, she couldn’t understand why with some but he’d call them her perfect imperfections and would kiss the stretch marks, trace the creases, he was what she had been wanting for a long time. She smiled to herself, she had a plan. She brushed past a spoon on the worktop and knocked it to the floor.

He watched as the spoon hit the floor and tumbled in front of her. That’s when he noticed she was wearing a skirt, he had been used to her wearing shorts, but this skirt was if not a little shorter than her shorts, he could see her arse cheeks just below the hem.. Damn… she knew how to turn him on.

Certain he was watching she bent over to pick the spoon up. Her skirt did exactly what she wanted it to. It rode up over her arse, she bent with her back and not her knees, slowly parting her legs, she had chosen not to wear knickers as well at the last moment.

He couldn’t believe what he saw, her skirt rode up over her gorgeous cheeks and he could see her lips, glistening, she was turned on, he could definitely taste her now. He went to move forward, to grab her, but she shot up turned round and waved a finger at him.. uh uh.. not YET..

He could see her nipples, hard straining against the fabric of her top she wanted him, but damn she was going to make the most of this.

She saw in his eyes the hunger, the lust. She walked towards him and kissed him, holding his arms down so he couldn’t grab her. Go sit down. Don’t move until I tell you.

He went and sat down, his cock straining against his clothing, this was new, this was exciting..

she smiled to herself, she could feel her nipples hard and rubbing the top, her wet lips, god she wanted him but she wanted this to take time. She was in control. For now she was. That would change.

She walked in with the drinks. making sure to bend over again when placing the drinks on the table, exposing herself to him, god that felt good. She turned to face him, pulling her skirt back down over her cheeks. You like? she asked. Oh god yes, his answer, he went to get up but she put her foot in his lap, her heel digging in the side of his inner thigh. I said don't move..

He smiled, he held his hands up in submission and settled back down.

She took her heels, and walked slowly to him. She put one foot one side of him and then with a bounce put her other foot the other side of him. he was staring at her skirt.

I'm going to give you something and i want you to eat it, slurp it enjoy it, he ran a hand up her leg, she swiped it away, NO touching, just your mouth.

She moved towards him and lifted her skirt, he could still smell the shower gel on her, but could see her lips glistening.

She put both her hands on his head and thrust her self on to his face. for a second he was dumbstruck. not knowing what to do, but then he breathed in and smelt her musky scent, he immediately stuck his tongue out and tasted her, he felt her spasm as his tongue hit her clit, he tasted her and swallowed. she started to gyrate her pussy on his face, feeling his nose nudge her clit as his tongue went deep inside her. She felt the warmth go in.

He could taste and feel how turned on she was, he wanted to touch her, to hold her, but this was amazing, she had control, she moved so he could breathe, she bent down and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She thrust his face into her again, she was going to come on his tongue... this felt different, the sensation was from her pussy but the whole groin was tingling, she could feel the start of it,,, oh god yes she let out, he could feel her legs buckling, she was close, oh fuck, yeah... there... just..... there, her face become flushed, her chest turned crimson as a wave of pleasure hit, he grabbed her arse and concentrated on her clit, she was going to cum again and he'd make sure, she tried with one hand to take his hands away but he persisted, she could feel another wave, her legs barely keeping her above him... She came.. HARD, the hardest she ever had, she could hear him slurping her juices and it turned her on. She stepped back, Stand up, she said.

He stood up, face soaked, they kissed, her hand went to his trousers, she could feel the warmth through his clothing, she undid his flys and waist band and slid his trousers down. She took his hard length into her mouth and then stood up. she pulled him close and kissed him, she could taste herself, she liked it. She bent over the arm of the sofa. He didn't need telling or asking, he walked behind her and but his tip of his hard cock against her lips. he could feel her warmth she could feel his, she leant back trying to get him inside but he pulled back. He grabbed a handful of hair and said to her, my turn now.

he gave her hair a yank back and entered her at the same time. she felt every inch of him enter her through the heat he was eminating. He felt her envelope his hard cock damn she felt godd, she always did. He thrust himself into her pulling her hair she let out a little whimper but he thrust hard into her. He was close, damn she'd got him horny. fuck it, he said, she knew what that meant, she moaned, she knew what was coming and she loved it, she felt his body jerk as his orgasm came. she felt his liquid inside her the warmth, damn the feeling between her legs, her clit throbbing, her legs buckling and her head spinning. He withdrew and kissed her arse. He sat on the sofa and motioned her over. They embraced and kissed. They looked into each others eyes and smiled. He stroked her back, her sides and her breasts, he circled her nipples, she got up and led them to the bed room. They got on the bed and spooned, him kissing her neck, stroking her, her in his arms, feeling safe, feeling great....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hope youre enjoying. I hope to get out of my writers block and write a few more. feel free to message me for ideas. I might even be able to you I my next story...

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Great story.hope theres more.

Post new Message to Thread