Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tinder date with a twist revisted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was on Tinder swiping through the names until I came accross this profile. "It read I am not into vanilla ice cream. Other flavours are preferred. " I instantly realised what she meant and thought this could be an interesting lady. She had the most amazing eyes that held you even on my phone. I swiped and crossed my fingers. A short while later the match popped up. I smiled and mesage her. I thought I would take a risk and called her out on the vanilla comment. After complimenting her on her amzing eyes and beautiful looks I asked her if she wanted to know something naughty about me? I waited for the reply.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

More please !!

(female half of couple) xxx

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Carry on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great potential I can't wait to hear more

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

"Now what could that be she asked"

"Have you ever heard of cuckold" I decided to go for the full disclosure.

" Oh yes, does that mean you watch your wife get fucked?" she asked.

"No, I am the guy that other couples invite in" I replied.

"What is your wahtsapp" she enquired. I was smiling as i sent over my number.

over a year ago

Can’t wait to hear what happens next. This is sexy

over a year ago

She messaged me a couple of mins later and we started to chat. It was clear we got along and had a connection. We swapped some pics and chatted on and off.

We agreed we would meet up for coffee sometime and go from there, but we were both very busy and had difficulty arranging a time.

A few days later i was online on fabs and a post appeared in my local feed. Two horny girls looking for guys to join us. " I was free and thought I would investigate" I sent a message over explaining that I was more than capable of looking after two sexy girls with some pictures attached.

" Hello Jack nice to see you on here came the reply, I didnt expect to see you message my friend?".

I was taken aback and wondered who was there " What do mean?" I message she sent me her username it was tinder girl!

over a year ago

Good start...is it a true story?

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Totally true story. All mine are. I only write about experinces.

over a year ago

Smiling I wrote back and said "Its not coffee, but would you and your friend like to meet up". She replied that they would and could i find another guy to join us. None of my mates were free so I posted on fabs that I was going to meet two hot girls would any guys like to join us. I got loads of messages and I shared the links to their profiles. I got changed showered and drove over. Despite the vast interest no one volunteered to join us. I arrived at their house and Tinder girl let me in. We smiled and shared a kiss there on the doorstep. Iknew it was going to be a good night she had lips that tasted so sweet and her tounge matched min perfectly as we teased each other on her doorstep. I heard her friend call out and we broke apart. I took a moment to take her in she was wearing a red mini dress and heels. If i was not mistaken that was all she was wearing as she strutted down the corridor to the sitting room....

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *hythmic DriverMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Will keep an eye on this one

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

Tinder girl fetched me a drink As I sat and got to know her friend. She was about 5'2 volumputous with sexy eyes, lovely dark hair that perfectly frammed her face. Her breasts were straining at the halter top that she used to contain them. Tinder girl arrived back and sat on the sofa with me, as we sipped our drinks. Her friend drop some inuendos about us being well matched and think we should get busy swiping.

I put my drink down and pulled her in close for another kiss. Her friend said no, not that, I want to see what you got! Strip off for us we want you naked! I stood up and smiled removed my shirt and kicked off my shoes and scoks. I slowly pulled down my ziper moving my hips to the music. I turned and pulled down my trousers and then back to face them my bulge evident in my pants. "oooooooH he seems pleased to see us, Come on Jack stop teasing take your cock out." Her friend was a filthy mouthed girl with a posh accent. I smiled and pulled down my briefs in one swift motion my cock sprining to attention as i kicked them to one side. Tinder moved accros and took hold of my cock and started to suck me in front of her friend....

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

I was on the point of cumming she had amazing technique she seemed to swallow me whole without actually doing so. Her hands and lips worked in perfect unison. I pulled her up to kiss me my cock twitching and me holding on like mad not to cum. I maneuvered her back to the sofa and lifted her dress off in one motion. She had a sexy hour glass figure and as sat her down I lifted her legs as I knelt between them to get a better taste. Her moans started to fill the room and I notice her friend had removed her dress and was playing with herself. I teased her lips with my tongue and delighted in her moans as I circled her clit, my fingers delving to find her g-spot. I was rewarded with a long drawn out moan and her juices flowing down my hand as her hips bucked on my fingers. I moved up to kiss her as she came down from her high. Her friend came across she got my cock and played with it teasing it to get me fully hard as she rolled a condom onto me and then proceeded to guide me gently into Miss tinder. She accepted my cock inch by inch as I slowly filled her still twitching pussy. It was a lovely feeling ....

By *hythmic DriverMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Very nice

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great more please

over a year ago

Once I was deep inside her she reched up and we shared a passionate kiss. I could still feel her friend stroking my engorged balls as we slowly started to grind and move together. Her hips matching mine for movement as we coniued to kiss. In one movement I picked her up and stood there her legs wrapped around me as she started to ride and bounce on my cock. her friend sat back and played with herself as she watched us fuck. I could hear her bringing herself off in the background as i focused on Miss tinder. We were now in full flow her riding me, me thrusting to meet her. Her breasts rubbing against my chest as we shared deep pasionate kisses. Her moans were increasing in volume as I knew she was working up to another orgasm. I held myself back and allowed her total freedom to grind on me as another wave swept over her. As quickly as it came she collapsed on me holding me tigh her body shuddering in the aftermath. I lowered her back down to the sofa still hard as she smiled up at me. She reached for my cock and relieved me of my protection as she once again took me in her mouth. Sucking with an expert ability I had not expereinced before. I could not hold back any longer and felt my balls explode as my cock pumped load after load. she tried to take it all but could not keep up her friend took over drinking the final dregs of my cum.

She had an alterior motive for taking over as i realised she wanted me hard again as quickly as pissble and she went to work on me to stop me going soft

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Miss Tinder's friend was equally accomplished at sucking and achieved her goal of bringing me back to life quickly. As Miss Tinder and I shared a passionate kiss I could feel my self rising to the challenge. Her goal achieved missy's friend wasted no time mounting me she was shorter more buxom, if possible with a big bouncy bum. She slowly eased herself onto me. Taking me inch by inch. Miss Tinder meanwhile had got a second wind and positioned herself on my face.

As the two ladys took time to use my body for their pleasure, I thought I heard the door go and mens' voices over the moans of the two girls....

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ddam2018Man
over a year ago

Clacton

I'm joining tinder..

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

over a year ago

No need. She is still on here.

over a year ago

The men's voices got louder and I heard one of them say . "The slut was not kidding about get her some extra cock tonight come and look at this!" From my position on the floor all I could see was two guys had walked in and were now watching the girls ride me. "Fuck off Tony at least this cock know how to fuck two women"

Her reply came back between her increasingly loud moans. I noticed the guys sitting down to watch and commentate. "Nice one Alice work your cunt into his face". Miss Tinder needed no encouragement, but the comment seemed to turn her on as she erupted in a shuddering orgasm on my face. I eagerly drank her cum and could feel mine rising in my balls as her friend continued to bouncing on my cock getting more vocal. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck I am going to cuuuuuuuuuum she screamed her orgasm ripping through her and bringing me off at the same time. I groaned as my cock twitched and gushed another load.....

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

As Miss tinder let me come up for air I was rewarded with the sight of two guys standing watching us with their cocks out wanking.

Beth moved over to them and started to wank their cocks and took turns sucking on them. That left me and Mrs Tinder to cuddle up on the sofa. Kissing, fondling and playing. She lazily wanked my semi hard cock as we shared a passionate kiss. My hands exploring her curves and delighting in her sighs.

I felt warm wet lips around my cock as we kissed and looked down to see Tony was now sucking on me trying to get me hard and succeeding too. Beth was i turn sucking his cock as his mate Adam fucked her from behind. My nice little threesome had turn into a bisexual orgy. Now I would never think of myself as bi, but I tend to go with the flow when events take a turn like this, especially with cuckolds. Tony obviously was a dirty kinky boy, but Alice had other ideas...

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this..

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *hythmic DriverMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Now that was a fun and surprising twist

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

over a year ago

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

. Mmm great thread.

over a year ago

Alice pushed Tony away from my cock and lifted her legs wide apart. She took my cock and guided it into her inch by inch. As Tony looked on, I could hear Beth's moans getting louder then moaning at Adam for cumming to soon, "Tony make yourself useful and fuck me" She exclaimed. Alice and I were now in full flow I had hold of her legs by the ankles as I thrust and match the rhythm of her hips as they rocked on me. Our eyes were locked on each other, her full of lustful joy as we took pleasure in each other's bodies. Adam came over to watch and tried to push his flaccid cock towards Alice. She was not having any of it "Fuck off, I want to concentrate on this!"

Adams went and sat in the corner, slowly wanking as he watched to debauchery in front of him.

" Let me ride" Alice had decided that she had enjoyed being passive long enough. I picked her up keeping myself deep inside her, and she squealed in surprise as I switched places and she was able to kneel on top and use me as she wished. Her full mature bosom swayed in time to the rhythm of her riding. I took each nipple in turn into my mouth and enjoyed the feel of their hardness against my tongue. My finger played with her clit as she bounced on me and took me deep. She leant forward, and we shared a long passionate kiss, and I could sense she was close as she moaned into my mouth. Her orgasm came in a crashing wave as her hips bucked and her nails dug in hard to my chest, leaving angry red marks. Her spasms and the pain of her nails set me off, and I joined her in the moment; my cock pulsing in it own orgasm. I could feel her juices flowing freely down my things, soaking me as her orgasm seemed to go on and on moving from one wave to another. She could not seem to stop, using my cock even after it was spent, but still firm. Eventually, she came down and slowly subsided into a shuddering embrace as we kissed and smiled at what had just happened. In the background, I heard Beth exclaim " Fuck, that's what I want."

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford