Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mrs Derbys single lady profile

Jump to newest

By *erbys_couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

I often fantasise about Mrs Derbys having her own profile on fab. I would not have access apart from seeing the public profile like everyone else. Not knowing what she would be up to is a huge turn on. Who she is messaging, is she talking dirty, what pics is she sending. I think she would be very naughty on her own profile. Think she would be super slutty.

Anyone else done this? If so how was it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

Silky has her own profile although it's hidden at the moment due to some health issues

over a year ago

Derby

"Silky has her own profile although it's hidden at the moment due to some health issues "

Sorry to hear she is not well. How has it been for you? Do you see what she does or says and who to?

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

"Silky has her own profile although it's hidden at the moment due to some health issues

Sorry to hear she is not well. How has it been for you? Do you see what she does or says and who to?"

OK to pm you?

over a year ago

Derby

"Silky has her own profile although it's hidden at the moment due to some health issues

Sorry to hear she is not well. How has it been for you? Do you see what she does or says and who to?

OK to pm you?"

Yes, no worries

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

I'd love to see what she got upto by herself.

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford and usa

Can I be in it

over a year ago

Derby

Keep an eye on the forum for an update on if it happens

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs is very sexy.

I would love to helo you out and have some naughty chat with her and possible meet

By *ominantDogMan
over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

Interesting Post.

From my perspective it is always hot to have bilateral chats with both the husband and wife when I am meeting a couple. It provides both with the opportunity to express their desires in a different way than they might in front of the love of their life which enables me to steer the dynamic in a way that results in a hotter experience for all.

over a year ago

Derby

"Interesting Post.

From my perspective it is always hot to have bilateral chats with both the husband and wife when I am meeting a couple. It provides both with the opportunity to express their desires in a different way than they might in front of the love of their life which enables me to steer the dynamic in a way that results in a hotter experience for all.

"

Thinking she might behave differently as a single perhaps?

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue has now her own single profile which has gone well..and she has found herself a few local guys who have measured up v well .. Ben loves her choosing guys for her pleasure

By *uriouscpl4954Couple
over a year ago

Orpington

Rebel has her own profile with my blessing. She does get frustrated by the tyre kickers and one liners. On what planet does anyone think a one liner of “up for a fuck” is going to have anyone ripping their clothes off. Put some imagination into it.

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Mrs. Derby is very sexy

By *lim and louiseCouple
over a year ago

dromore

Louise my other half has her own profile,as pussylucy,I've no idea what txts she gets if any,she's became disinterested with swinging just lately,

over a year ago

Derby

"Louise my other half has her own profile,as pussylucy,I've no idea what txts she gets if any,she's became disinterested with swinging just lately,

"

Shame to hear of her disinterest, could that be she finds it more fun with you?

over a year ago

Derby

"Mrs. Derby is very sexy"

Thanks. Appreciate that

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford and usa

Has she done it yet

By *ominantDogMan
over a year ago

"Interesting Post.

Thinking she might behave differently as a single perhaps?"

I think it is often more nuanced than that, possibly just better able to express exactly what she desires without fear of causing any angst or upset.

By *uvs2watchherCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Yes, my wife has had her profile changed to only hers. I cant alter or read messages. She does come off the website feeling rather sexy sometimes though and i know shes buying sexier clothing!

By *exlingtonMan
over a year ago

derby

It's a fantastic fantasy to have. Not knowing what your wife is up to is a turn on. If it was me I would need to be told the stories afterwards.

over a year ago

Derby

"It's a fantastic fantasy to have. Not knowing what your wife is up to is a turn on. If it was me I would need to be told the stories afterwards."

Agreed! Stories, pics and vids!!

By *ominantDogMan
over a year ago

"It's a fantastic fantasy to have. Not knowing what your wife is up to is a turn on. If it was me I would need to be told the stories afterwards.

Agreed! Stories, pics and vids!!"

I think it's often fun to have the wife make a phone call at some point during the evening so she can provide a verbal update of what has happened so far and what is currently occurring. Supplemented by pictorial evidence, if appropriate.

over a year ago

My wife did have a single profile for a time and for me it was my hottest experience on fab, I work away during the week and didn't have access to the account. I couldn't wait to get home on a Friday and see the chats and the potential meets she was lining up

over a year ago

Derby

"My wife did have a single profile for a time and for me it was my hottest experience on fab, I work away during the week and didn't have access to the account. I couldn't wait to get home on a Friday and see the chats and the potential meets she was lining up "

Sounds hot, did she tell you about the meets?

over a year ago

We spoke about potential meets before they happened and all the juicy details after

over a year ago

Derby

"We spoke about potential meets before they happened and all the juicy details after "

Wow! Bet that was very exciting, for both of you

Post new Message to Thread