Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Young Awakening

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tilly had just turned 18 and although she was quite developed as a young girl she had led a very quite existence , her school years had seemed to pass her bye without much affect, it was only in the very last year she had really developed into the girl she was now, she started to notice how men were looking at her in a different way, almost staring at her in very long glances, her body had really got very curvy in all the right places her breasts in particular were hard and firm with nipples that stood out and her legs were very shapely which looked amazing in her short summer dresses and skirts she tended to wear,more to follow

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tilly's mum and dad had left England because of his work and left Tilly to finish her education in England and her aunt had taken charge of her by giving Tilly a room in her house, her aunt was very smartly dressed lady of 50 years old and looked after Tilly really well, her room had everything a young girl could need, her mum and dad new it was a good idea for Tilly to stay for a bit longer as she seemed really settled in her aunts place, her aunt had suggested that Tilly could maybe work in her friends shop for a while it sold women clothing for a wide range of women, the couple who owned it were around the same age as her aunt in their middle fiftys, reg and nora had the shop for quite a few years, more to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tilly went to the shop for a interview that her aunt Geraldine had arranged for her at the time arranged , the shop was full of lovely clothing dresses skirts and tops and at the end of the shop there was a full range of underwear and some shoes as well, reg and his wife was very impressed with Tilly and said that she would fit in perfectly for their shop,

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Nice start

Reply privately

over a year ago

After she had left nora said to redge did u see how nice and curvy she was he nodded yeah she was amazingly sexy don't u think, nora said I bet she would look great in our clothing we keep for our special customers in the back of our shop , I wonder if we could some how persuade her to do some modelling in them for our special catalogue for customers, nora said we would have to be really clever to get her to do it but she would definitely look sexy in the things we have i think , redge agreed with a glint in his eyes, nora said I can see its making you hard already and laughed

Reply privately

over a year ago

When tilly got back to her aunt's she asked her how she got on , tilly said I really liked the shop and her aunt's friends and they made her feel very welcomed, a bit later nora phoned tilly's aunt she asked nora what she thought of tilly and she said she would make a great model for their special clothing magazine,

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine agreed she would look amazingly sexy, Geraldine knew all about her friends special clothing as she had a interest herself in that type of clothing, sheer fully fashion stockings, lacy corsets with cups that just supported the breasts leaving her nipples exposed and leather and satin outfits all very very sexy things that showed the body off to its full

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nora said do you think we could somehow persuade her , Geraldine said maybe I can do something to help in someway I will see what I can do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine put the phone down and started to think of a plan, all her sexy special clothing was in a locked unit in her bedroom, she went into the room and opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer black fully fashion stockings and layed them on her bed then placed a four thick strap suspender belt made of black lace next to them, she pulled out from the bottom of the unit a pair of shiny 4ins high heel stiletto shoes and placed them on the floor ,she then went downstairs leaving the bedroom door adjar tilly was in the lounge reading a magazine, I'm having to go out to get some things tilly and I will be back in a couple of hours ok , tilly looked up at her aunt and said oh ok see you later, Geraldine got into her car and drove down the road and parked up, she picked up her mobile phone after 20 minutes or so and called tilly, I'm sorry tilly but I forgot I might have left my curling tongs on in my room could you check to make sure they are off, tilly said ok auntie i will and put her phone down, Geraldine thought I wonder what tilly will do when she comes across the things she left on the bed, more to follow

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks more to follow

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Loving it.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tilly went upstairs to her aunt's bedroom to check the curling tongs and found they were not on at all, she immediately saw the nylons and suspender belt on the bed , she picked up the sheer nylons in her hand and ran them trou her fingers, they were so very sheer and black, she noticed the seams running down the back of the stockings, she then picked up the black lacy suspender belt and stood in front of the full length mirror holding it against her hips, she had not seen anything like this before and wondered what they would look like on , she looked at the clock on the side and released her aunt would be gone for a while yet, she took off her dress and pulled the lace suspender belt up her slim body leaving the thick straps hanging down her legs, she then got one of the sheer black nylons and rolled it up before putting her toe into the pointed end of the stocking, she carefully pulled the sheer nylon up her young firm leg making sure the seam was straight at the back of her leg then did the same with the other one, she then carefully fitted the clasps to each stocking top which pulled them tight up her young legs, she then noticed the shoes and sat on the bed putting each one on her feet, she then walked over to the full length mirror and turned this way and that looking how her young firm legs looked in the sheer black seamed nylons, she could not believe how different her legs looked wearing them, more to follow

Reply privately

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan
over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

Reply privately

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Good start

Reply privately

By *hyrichMan
over a year ago

lincolnshire

Loving this

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *exymilf_69Woman
over a year ago

yorkshire

great story

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Very hot

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Mmmm lovely can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Building up nicely

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Interesting

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Reply privately

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad everyone is enjoying it, I will try to add more soon,

Reply privately

over a year ago

While you are waiting, try my other stories young wife and young wife 2, and sheer nylons and sheer nylons 2 , enjoy

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving where this is going

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Love a rht stocking…

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine decided she had waited long enough it was a good half an hour which she felt would give tilly time to see the stuff she had laid out on the bed and she would be able to catch her out if she went now, tilly was sitting on the bed crossing and uncrossing her legs as she admired herself in the mirror , she carresed her nylon coverd legs and could feel a strange feeling

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Interesting story xxx

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Brilliant story

Reply privately

over a year ago

A feeling that she had not felt before, it was something that she could not really control, she was experiencing her first feelings of arousal her pussy was beginning to tingle and leak a wetness between her nylon coverd legs, her nipples had hardened and were pushing against her thin top clearly visible, Geraldine had let herself in quietly and was standing by the bedroom door looking around the corner of the door just out of sight, she saw tilly caressing her gorgeous legs and could see the young girl was clearly aroused, she moved into the room and moved towards the bed and tilly, tilly was startled and looked up into her aunt's face

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine looked down and said are you OK sweetheart, tilly mumbled oh I'm so sorry auntie I just saw these things and couldn't resist trying them on please forgive me, its ok my sweet of course its ok, Geraldine sat down next to her , what do you think tilly do you like them, well yes I think they very nice but they make me feel a bit funny really, Geraldine smiled and is that a nice feeling dear , tilly looked at her aunt and nodded yes its nice, Geraldine carrest tilly's leg at the top of sheer stocking top and said that's very normal my dear when wearing something that is so how can I put it sexy i suppose, tilly felt a flush come over her at the touch of her aunt's hand running over her nylon coverd leg as she spoke to her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its fine to feel like that sweetheart its perfectly normal your a young girl and you are just beginning to know your body, Geraldine's hand had reached tilly's pussy as she said this ,tilly let out a whimper as Geraldine's hand passed over tilly's thin lace panties and tilly could not help but open her nylon coverd legs slightly, its ok sweet Geraldine's face was near tilly's by this time and her lips just glanced her kneck making tilly shiver , Geraldine kissed her kneck and with her other arm began to gently lower tilly back on the bed her other hand still caressing the front of tilly's lacy knickers

Reply privately

over a year ago

More to follow

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Well writen.look forward to more

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ibi22Man
over a year ago

here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great writing tilly is going to be fun

Reply privately

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Looking forward to reading more. Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Love this

Reply privately

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Great story.

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

wow made me hard reading this ,cant wait for the rest

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

The feelings Tilly was feeling was very new to her, Geraldine had moved her back onto the bed and was kissing tilly's kneck her fingers had worked under tilly's lacy knickers and had managed a finger into her pussy lips and was touching tilly's clit which had started to grow harder, her pussy was leaking as well, Geraldine whispered into her ear it's fine just relax my dear that's it just relax, tilly's sheer nylon coverd legs had spread out a bit more and Geraldine moved a couple more fingers into her pussy, Geraldine moved her lips closer to tilly's

mouth gradually Then Tilly felt Geraldine's lips touching hers , Geraldine managed to work her wet mouth over tilly's mouth and Tilly felt Geraldine's tongue move into her young mouth, moving around in her mouth getting wet, tilly's hips started to move up and down with Geraldine's fingers which was now going faster and faster moving over tilly's clit

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmm loving this xx

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

wonderful looking forward to the next part

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine was kissing tilly's mouth and whispering things into tilly's ear saying she would take good care of her and not to worry its all normal, she had moved on top of Tilly her skirt had rucked up to above her waist and her stocking covered legs and now gone in between tilly's sheer nylon legs and her pussy was pushing against tilly's, kiss me back dear its very nice you will see she said to Tilly, her mouth once again covered tilly's and their tongues entwined in a lust full kiss , Tilly started feeling more and more turned on and with what her aunt was saying started to abandon all resistance their hips pushing against each others

Reply privately

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Loving this

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eventually Geraldine munoverd tilly further on to the bed and now had her legs spread wide and was now sitting with tilly's legs ether side of hers and was straddling her she moved their pussys hard against each other moving back and forwards rubbing themselves together

Reply privately

By *r_selfridge999Man
over a year ago

hednesford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tilly had now abandoned any reserve she had and was pushing up hard towards Geraldine's pushing down hips their pussys grinding together leaking wetness all over their hot pussys

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine leaned down and again kissed tilly full on her mouth again their tongues entwined in lust

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Soooo goooood. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this.. taboo is heavenly x

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I love this

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Hope theres more.Great so far.

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *urious770TV/TS
over a year ago

holyhead

Wow x

Reply privately

By *ro_guyMan
over a year ago

Central Scotland and South of the border

Ace

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *ony tunnelMan
over a year ago

birkenhead

Wow so so horny reading this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine started to work down tilly's young body kissing her all the way down to were her nylon coverd legs were wide open and started to lick her hot wet pussy ,tilly moaned out loud and Geraldine said just let yourself go dear and you will see how nice it feels, tilly started to move her hips up to meet Geraldine's licking, Geraldine concentrated on tilly's protruding clit, tilly was now groaning out loud now and pushing hard against Geraldine's hot mouth

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Love

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Uddingston

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice and hot.mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got me hard that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suddenly tilly started to feel a rush of hot feelings and pushed up towards Geraldine's hot wet mouth as she started to cumm, Geraldine licked harder as she felt tilly Cumming, tilly body was convulsing her arms were all over the place and nylon coverd legs were spread as wide as possible, after it had finished Geraldine sat up and helped tilly to an upright position, tilly told Geraldine that she had never experienced anything like it before, Geraldine asked her if she enjoyed what had happened and tilly nodded and said it was such an amazing feeling and asked Geraldine if this sort of thing was ok, Geraldine explained that all things should be experienced by a young girl and she should not worry about it, Geraldine got up and unlocked the bedroom unit and opened the doors, she showed tilly the contents, tilly's eyes went wide when she saw the things that Geraldine had , there were leather corsets with 1/4cup bra's that lifted the breasts up and out leaving the nipples exposed , lots of different coloured fully fashion nylons hanging on hooks, Santin wear outfits, thigh length boots with extremely high heels all sorts of erotic wear, even an array of dildo double ended ones as well, there was also a strap on one , tilly's mouth was wide open in amazement, Geraldine had a big smile on her face as she told tilly that she had some great plans for her,

Reply privately

over a year ago

She told her that most of what she saw in Geraldine's unit came from redges and nora's shop and that they thought tilly would look great in a magazine they had plans on doing, tilly looked at Geraldine and said what me why, your young and u have a gorgeous body of course you would be perfect

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Interesting.more one hopes to come

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely loving this. More please, can’t wait to hear what happens next.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ntman83Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Trally wished some stories had pics and definitely this 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

More to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *nvin07Couple
over a year ago

nearby

Omg so hot!!

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geraldine pulled out a leather corset and the thigh boots with the very high heels, she turned to tilly and said let's give these a try , she handed them to tilly who said really, oh yes said Geraldine they will look marvellous on you, Geraldine helped tilly put the corset on and attached the leather suspenders to the sheer black nylons, then she pulled on the thigh length boots and stood up, Geraldine adjusted tilly's firm breasts in the cups that just supported her breasts but left her hard nipples exposed , now walk around my dear and see how it feels, tilly walked up and down the bedroom her young hips swayed as she walked , oh yes sweetheart oh definitely yes, you look gorgeous nora and redge going to be so pleased with how the outfits look on you, Geraldine got her phone out and took a few pictures of tilly poseing, that's it push those beautiful breasts out and now sit on the bed and cross your legs but one leg a bit higher than the other oh lovely , Geraldine sent the pictures to nora's phone and added i think i have cracked it with tilly then she sent them , when nora saw the pictures she beamed oh look redge look at these his face said it all his eyes was full of lust, oh wow doesn't she look so horny, our customers are going to love her, nora said oh yes they definitely will

Reply privately

By *ndyloco88Man
over a year ago

Greenwich

Getting interesting now

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Waiting in anticipation

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wiw

Reply privately

By *obbo6969Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

Great story so far. Looking forward to seeing how this develops

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Wow, such a hot & horny read

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic story

Can’t wait for more

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

Reply privately

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was arranged for Geraldine and tilly to visit the shop the next day to carry out the plan they had all got together between them with out tilly knowing, Geraldine helped tilly out of the outfit and then they spent most of the rest of the night with Geraldine showing tilly how to get pleasure for herself and to give it to others, she showed her a lot of porn videos and magazines and then encouraged tilly to lick Geraldine to a really strong orgasam, when she had finished she felt she had started to get tilly to the lustfull girl that they all wanted to turn her into

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Wonderful story telling

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????