Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It Started At The Gig

Jump to newest

By *ubble and Squeek OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hull

A friend of ours on fab has been writing us a story and we felt it was too good to keep to ourselves.

Enjoy x

Part 1

Squeek put down the mic and walked off the stage, the set had gone really well and everyone had rocked like mad to it; she was sweating from her exertions but she was also soaked between her legs, as she had performed she had been watching two young women dancing close to the stage, both goth looking 20 somethings in tiny skirts and ripped fishnets, dancing close and touching each other.

they had been dancing with each other yet both their pairs of eyes were locked on squeeks as she sang.

in return her eyes had been on them, and she knew they had seen her watching.

turning to bubbs she spoke

'nipping to the ladies get me a will you please'

as she turned back she looked and the two women had gone; she headed to the ladies and as she walked in the two woman were standing by the sinks; one turned and smiled as she spoke

'fab set, we loved it'

did squeek hear just too much emphasis on the word fab; she smiled thinking she was so bloody horny she was imagining things now.

she replied

'thanks, doing another in ten minutes if you are staying'

the taller girls laughed

'hell yeh, we need to dance some more, you sing for us we dance for you'

squeek looked at her

'well i did enjoy watching you i admit'

the girl grinned

'we know, we saw you watching, but we were impressed it didn't make your voice 'squeek';

at that squeek stared at her, the stress on the word squeek was unmistakable, but she let it go.

the girl spoke again

'which bit of our dancing did you like most, the bit where i took her in my arms like this'

as she spoke she took hold of her friend and squeezed her close and gently kissed her full on the mouth; then she turned back to squeek

'by the way i am Tasha and this is Victoria, well vicky'

squeek smiled

'well i enjoyed watching you that is true, i hope to watch you during the second set'

Tasha laughed

'oh sexy lady i bet you would like to watch more than us dancing'

as she spoke she moved to vicky and lifting vickys skirt she ran her finger between the other womans legs.

squeek gasped at the boldness of the women, but her already soaking pussy was getting even wetter.

Tasha looked at squeek now and smiling spoke

'come here and touch her, i am sure bubbs wouldnt mind'

squeek stared, now she knew that these two women had seen her and bubbs on fab, whats should she do, her mind raced as she hesitated; then the two girls moved towards her and standing one each side of her they gently kissed her on each cheek.

squeek moaned softly, her pussy now literally running as one girl took hold of each hand and moved one of squeeks hands each up under their skirts, down into their tights and knickers to their clits.

as they did so tasha slipped her hand down the front of squeeks trousers and knickers and curled her fingers easily into squeeks soaking pussy.

then they moved away, tasha smiled at squeek and spoke

'if you two have no plans later, lets get together the four of us and have some fun'

without waiting for a reply they walked out of the ladies leaving squeek bemused and confused and so bloody horny.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtymale1Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

Looking forward to next instalment

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

over a year ago

Hull

She walked back to the main room of the club, her mind racing and her the juices from her pussy literally running down her legs as she took her drink from bubbs he looked at her

'you okay?'

she smiled

'i think so'

then she related what had happened in the toilets to him and as she did she could see the bulge in his trousers growing, she smiled and kissed him as as she did so he whispered in her ear

'you really are a naughty slut, but so sexy'

then they had to go back on stage, the second set went as well as the first, but the room had filled so much and the stage lights got so bright that squeek didn't see the two young women at all as she sang.

finally encores over, they started to break down the kit off the stage, bubbs looked at her

'two minutes i need to loo i will be back, then home i think if you are as horny as you look we need to do something about it soon.

she looked at him and having looked round to see no one was looking she ran her hand down the front of his trousers and laughed

'seems i am not the only horny one tonight'

bubbs smiled and walked away laughing.

a few minutes later he returned and after the two of them had said their goodnights they walked out to the car park and stowing the kit they had in the car the went to get in; squeek somewhat disappointed that she had not seen the two sexy goth girls again after their meeting in the toilets.

as she went to get in the car bubbs took hold of her and kissing her hard and deep on the mouth he spoke

'get in the back, sit in the middle and take your jeans off, i want to see how wet you are as i drive'.

his voice when he sounded like this made her melt and she obeyed him instantly sitting with one foot in each footwell of the car she opened her legs wide and he smiled at her.

'i have a surprise for you i hope you like'

as he finished speaking he flashed the car lights once and in an instant the two rear doorsof the car were opened and squeeks in shock saw the two hot goths standing one each side of her.

she heard bubbs speak to them

'you know the agreement girls, yes or no'

the two girls stood by the car and tasha spoke

'most definitely yes sir'

as she spoke she reached behind her and unclipped her skirt letting it drop to the floor she grabbed it and now only wearing net tights and a black thong from the waist down she slipped into the back seat next to squeek.

at the same time vicky repeated her actions at the other side of squeek, then as they closed the car doors bubs spoke again this time to squeek.

'put your hands behind you and keep them there, move them and i will have you tied'

squeek moaned softly as she slipped her arms behind her saying simply

'yes sir'

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *takerMan
over a year ago

Gosport

over a year ago

Hull

Part 3

As squeek slipped her hands behind her back bubbs started driving and as he did so he spoke to Vicky and Tasha

'you know the rules ladies, enjoy her'

the two girls smiled and as they did so both reached down and gently started to stroke squeeks inner thighs, slowly their fingers worked in unison up her legs, closer and closer they came to her black lace knickers, slowly their fingers caressed along the line of her knickers legs, almost touching teh lace but not totally doing so.

squeek moaned at the touch, then tasha leaned closer and whispering to squeek simply said

'kiss me'

squeek did as she was told, her mouth locked on tasha mouth their tongues melting together at the same time she felt vickys hands slowly moving over her shirt, unfastening it revealing her bra.

then tasha pulled away and vicky spoke

'now kiss me'

squeek did as she was told, bubbs smiled as he drove this was working as well as he hoped.

as vicky and squeek kissed squeek felt tasha slowly taking her bra off, now she was in the back of the car between the two girls in just her bra knickers and shoes.

now vicky pulled away and both girls slowly caressed across squeek bare belly their fingers caressing gently across her body, up to her bra straps down to her knickers and backwards and forwards over and over their hands stroked her.

four hands caressing her, two on her body and two on her inner thighs he pussy dripping, her mind racing what were the rules what could they do and what couldnt they do.

her mind raced as she heard bubbs speak

'girls sit back, hands to yourselves, squeek my sexy darling move your hands, get your fingers working on these two sexy girls, make them cum, make them cum hard, like you are being denied'

now it made sense to her the girls fingers had been teasing her getting her hotter and hotter, touching her skin but not getting close to her nipples or pussy. she moaned gently as she slipped her fingers down the front of both tasha and vickys knickers to their hard wet clits.

OK so far?

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Fuck yes!! please keep going x

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Oh yes more than ok so far! Absolutely loving your story

R

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Keep going !!!!

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this.. As the bulge in my boxers testifies!!

over a year ago

Hull

Glad you guys are enjoying it, will post part 4 later xx

over a year ago

Hull

part 4

As bubbs drove squeek concentrated on what her hands were doing, she loved the feeling of wet pussy on her fingers and tonight she had two two hot young sexy girls one each side of her, she had no idea how long this was going to last of if bubbs had arranged much more but as he drove she became aware that this was not their normal way home.

as they drove out of the city into the countryside she looked out of the window a couple of times; bubbs caught her looking and spoke

'concentrate on what you are doing not where we are going, i want them to cum, i want them both to cum at the same time so concentrate; get them off together and you get a reward, if you dont you get punished'

squeek did as she was bid and concentrated on her fingers working vicky and tashas bodies towards what she hoped was a mutual orgasm, then she gasped as bubbs spoke to the girls

'tasha, resist her as long as you can, vicky cum now or as soon as you can'

the implication of his words sank into the minds of all three women as he spoke, tasha and vicky smiled and squeek gasped'

not only did she now have to work both their bodies, but she had to delay vicky and make tasha cum'

her fingers worked harder and harder on tasha, but as she did so vicky moaned her body jolted and she almost screamed as she orgasmed, squeek was shocked just how easy she had cum, then she realised, she hadn't cum at all, she had faked it faked it so squeek would be punished'

as she thought what to say bubbs spoke

'vicky, that was naughty, but i am impressed you thought of it i did wonder if you would, so sexy wife of mine i think you will be punished'

as he spoke he pulled the car into a layby just off the roadside away from teh eyes of passing traffic and as he stopped he spoke

'all three of you get out, dont bother dressing, just get out and stand at the back of the car'

in silence all three of them obeyed, squeek in her blouse bra and knickers and the other two in there tops and thongs and tights.

bubbs walked round the back of the car and said one word to all three

'kneel'

without question they all did.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

OMG!! Don't stop

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

This is soooo good

Keep up the great writing!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

over a year ago

Hull

part 5

As bubbs stood over the three semi naked girls he smiled looking down at squeek he spoke

'unzip me'

squeek obeyed and released bubbs rock hard cock from his trousers and then he looked down at her,

'kiss the tip, once, gently and as you do think of this one fact, the kiss is the last time this evening you will touch my cock'

squeek moaned at the implication behind his words she was kneeling between two young sexy semi naked goth girls, their mouths inches from hers and from her mans cock, and she knew that she would be watching these two hot goths on his cock.

planting the kiss she moved back slightly and bubbs turned till he was in front of tasha and he spoke

'suck me slut suck me for 30 seconds and if you get me off you will be rewarded'

tasha went to work on his cock and he turned to squeek

'time her thirty seconds and then say stop'

thirty seconds later bubbs had not cum and squeeks said stop

bubbs turned to vicky

'same rules, make me cum'

he looked at squeek

'time her'

thirty seconds later vicky had to stop and bubbs turned again to tasha

'you know the drill by now slut'

over and over again bubbs moved his cock from one mouth to the other, over and over the two girls tried to make him cum, each one taking it in turns to try to get him to fill her mouth with spunk.

finally after several tries each bubbs spoke

'enough you are hopeless, the stakes need to be raised and lets see if you can get better, tasha suck me and make me cum if you fail this time you will remove your shirt, fail again your bra fail again your tights and fail again your thong then naked you will have one final chance and if you fail then you will ride home in the car naked'

he turned to vicky and looking down at her smiled

'the same applies to you, and since you are clearly good friends, whoever fails both of you will remove the clothing and both of you will ride home naked'

then he looked at squeek still kneeling at his feet and he smiled down at her and spoke

'as for you my sexy wife, you dont get to try, but each time they fail you remove clothing as well, and just to amuse me, whoever is sucking my cock i want your fingers deep in the other ones pussy; and this time sluts you have one minute, tasha get on with it slut'.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow hope you're he can last out

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Fuck! This is hot!

Love it op x

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

Hull

Part 6

Tasha locked her mouth on his cock, this time she was determined to get him to spunk in her mouth working her lips up an down the length of his cock she drew him deeper and deeper into her throat then sealing her mouth round him she moved hard and fast up and down his cock, she was moving faster and faster, her face being fucked by bubbs thick hard cock, but at her pace; and her pace got faster and faster !

then bubbs spoke

'stop thats your minute'

then as she stopped her work on his cock he spoke again

'tops off ladies'

now squeek, tasha and vicky were in front of him wearing nothing but their lingerie, the three of them looked divine and he smiled at the power he had looking at vicky he spoke

'suck it bitch'

vicky did as she was told, and having seen what tasha had done she did the same, as she did tasha stood up and standing in front of squeek she took hold of squeeks hand and spoke to her

'he said finger me, now finger me all your fingers fuck me deep, fuck me deep and let your sexy master see your fingers inside me as vicky makes him cum'

squeek needed no second order her hands slid up tashas legs and her fingers slid easily into the girls soaking pussy, tasha moaned

'fuck yes, harder, harder make me cum, fuck me harder'

bubbs stared at his gorgeous wife roughly finger fucking the hot goth right in front of him, as he watched vicky worked his cock harder and harder with her mouth, and despite his wish not to he realised he was about to cum.

he moaned and spoke

'stop, fucking stop'

vicky pulled away from his cock, she knew he was about to cum she knew he was about to shoot his load into her mouth and she knew he had stopped her just for that reason.

tasha knew as well and she looked at bubbs,

'i know you are the master over your sexy wife, but if you want more from me and vicky then for the next two minutes you do what i want, if not thats cool you can drop us off and enjoy your hot lady and think what you could both have had'

bubbs stared at her his mind racing, his body aching and they all knew he wanted more

he looked at her and spoke

'2 minutes and i will get my revenge'

she smiled

'i look forward to it sir'

then she turned to squeek

'suck him off'

squeek stared at her she looked at bubbs, then she looked at vicky and tasha who now where locked in a passinate embrace right over her.

bubbs looked down at her and spoke to her

'obey them, do as she says'

squeek took her husbands cock deep into her mouth and started to suck and lick him she knew he was close, she knew she could make him cum and as she licked tasha and vicky knelt one each side of her and as she sucked on bubbs the two girls moved down her body and started to kiss and suck on her hard throbbing nipples.

in minutes bubbs tensed his body thrust forwards and as he started to cum tasha pulled squeek away and grabbing bubbs cock she made sure that as he exploded all three of them got a share of his cum on their faces, bodies and hair.

then as he relaxed bubbs was about to speak when he saw and heard a car entering the layby 50 yards behind them, he looked down at the girls

'in the car quick'

as he did so the car moved closer and passing them it came to a halt just in front of their car and as it did so the car spluttered to a halt.

a man got out of the car slammed the door and opened the bonnet, the guy was in his early 60's tall and well built with grey hair and a grey beard.

having looked under the bonnet he grabbed his phone and after a few seconds he walked towards bubbs who moved past is own car towards the man.

the guys spoke

'sorry to be a pain, whats this road called i cant remember'

bubbs gave him the road name and the man spoke into his phone

'yeh thats the one just bring some petrol, i think its just run out'

bubbs looked at him

'you okay'

the guy looked back

'yeh sorry, my wife will bring petrol its just been a long shitty day'

bubbs looked at him and laughed

'i have something that will make you smile as long as you are broad minded and not shy'

the man laughed

'i am open for anything'

bubbs smiled and moving back to his car he looked at tasha and vicky and smiling said

'like i said, revenge time, get out and come here'

wearing only their bras thongs, tights and heels the two of them walked towards bubbs and the guy; the guy stared and said two words

'fucking hell'

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, can't wait for more

over a year ago

Hull

Just finished part 8 xx

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

over a year ago

Hull

Having just had our first gig of this year on Saturday night you can imagine where my mind was whilst we were performing xx

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

"Having just had our first gig of this year on Saturday night you can imagine where my mind was whilst we were performing xx"

I was at a gig on Saturday night and guess what naughty thoughts were going through my mind?? It wasn’t squeak btw, but the singer was so sexy looking

over a year ago

Hull

"Having just had our first gig of this year on Saturday night you can imagine where my mind was whilst we were performing xx

I was at a gig on Saturday night and guess what naughty thoughts were going through my mind?? It wasn’t squeak btw, but the singer was so sexy looking "

Hopefully one day it will happen, have a fair few more to do this year xx

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

"Having just had our first gig of this year on Saturday night you can imagine where my mind was whilst we were performing xx

I was at a gig on Saturday night and guess what naughty thoughts were going through my mind?? It wasn’t squeak btw, but the singer was so sexy looking

"

There is a very high chance of it happening, at least we can all get out to gigs now, anything else is a bonus!

over a year ago

Hull

There is a very high chance of it happening, at least we can all get out to gigs now, anything else is a bonus! "

Oh definitely, we have missed performing so much and great feeling to be back on stage again.

Worth carrying on with this then? Squeek xx

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

There is a very high chance of it happening, at least we can all get out to gigs now, anything else is a bonus!

Oh definitely, we have missed performing so much and great feeling to be back on stage again.

Worth carrying on with this then? Squeek xx"

Oh yes well worth carrying on, very sexy story written so well, a lovely read whilst this damn storm nearly blows the roof off, it is not the only thing close to blowing lol

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

What a lucky breakdown!

over a year ago

Hull

part 7

the man just stared as vicky and tasha walked towards where he and bubbs were standing, bubbs looked at him and spoke

'just to cheer up your evening, let me introduce my dirty little harpie sluts, would you like to play with them or would you like them to play with you'

the guy looked open mouthed at bubbs before speaking his words stilted by indecision

'err i dont know, they are gorgeous and so young, and so so sexy they can do anything they like to me'

bubbs looked at him and shaking his head laughed;

'you may regret that, but if that is what you choose'

he turned to vicky and tasha and smiled

'ten minutes he says you can do anything you want, enjoy'

the two girls walked up to the guy both kissed him gently one on each cheek and as they did so tasha whispered to him only he heard but as soon as she spoke he dropped to his knees, then down onto his back on the cold tarmac of the layby, as he did so tasha moved over him and straddling his face she held herself inches from his mouth; the vicky moved closer, straddling the man so she was pressed body to body against tasha and both their bodies were inches from his mouth.

'bubbs watched, he wondered what they were going to do to this man, and as he wondered vicky looked down at the man, his face filled with passion and fear as the two young women hovered over him. she spoke

'you did say anything old man didnt you'

the guy gasped

'yes'

bubbs saw what was happening and turning returned to the car and squeek slipping into the drivers seat he looked at her

'remind me never to give those two bitches free reign again'

then as he finished speaking vicky and tasha slipped into the car laughing; they turned to bubbs and smiling said

'sorted and we have his number and also his wifes who turns out also to be his domme'

as bubbs put the car in gear and headed for the road he smiled

'result all round i think now what ?'

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant but need more

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Brilliant

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Did they give him a golden shower?

over a year ago

Hull

"Did they give him a golden shower?

"

That we left to the readers imagination xx

over a year ago

Hull

part 8

As they left the layby bubbs suddenly pulled into the end of a narrow lane just off the main road, turning to squeek he spoke

'get in the front now'

she did as he said and turning to vicky and tasha he laughed and spoke

'now you dirty bitches, since you like to soak, get down on the seat, 69 position and clean each other'

this time they both gasped yet they did as he said and in seconds were locked together mouths on soaking wet tights and thongs.

bubbs reached across and kissed squeek softly on the mouth, then he ran his hands over her tits, caressing her nipples and then down over her belly to her clit, then as she gasped he curled his fingers into her knickers and then softly slid his fingers deep into her soaking pussy.

kissing her again he smiled

'i was tempted to make you lick them both but resisted, thank me later'

squeek looked at him and smiled

'thank you sir, yes i will thank you later sir'

he kissed her again and then both of their eyes were drawn back to the rear seat as vicky and tasha exploded in mutual orgasm.

as the relaxed bubbs started the car again and looking into the back spoke to the girls

'you two coming to our place are you'

vicky looked at him

'sorry sir, we would love to but no way of getting all the way home too far to taxi, so can you drop us off now please'

bubbs looked at them

'on condition we can arrange a round two soon sluts'

they both smiled

'hell yes'

was the simple reply.

as they drove vicky and tasha reached for their clothes and bubbs laughed

'no chance you sluts stay like that till we get there'

looking at squeek he smiled

'and you, stay like that as well'

squeek looked at him

'yes sir'

as they drove into town again they finally arrived outside the girls flat, bubbs turned and looked at them

'get dressed now if you like'

vicky smiled

'matters not we will go in like this do you want a brew before you go, just us two at home no one else'

squeek looked at bubbs who smiled

'what do you think slut shall we go in'

squeek looked at him

'up to you sir'

he laughed

'no this has to be your call, since you will be the one walking in semi naked'

she stared and in an unusual act of defiance she unhooked her bra and now topless under her open shirt her tits on show she looked at vicky and tasha and spoke

'bras off bitches'

the two of them smiled and in seconds they were all walking into the flats the three women topless with tits on show.

Hope people are enjoying this? x

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Yes very much, looking forward to the next part

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

Hull

part 9

Walking into the flats and up one flight of steps they saw no one, it was late and it was dark the steps were a little grubby but no more than many blocks of flats.

Vicky and Tasha led up the steps followed by squeek and bubbs followed behind, he was admiring his wife's confidence and watching her arse as well as admiring the two girls in front of her.

as they reached the top of the steps vicky opened the flat door as tasha turned and moving till she was face to face with squeek she kissed squeek softly on the lips then sliding her tongue into squeeks mouth she kissed her hard and deep, then she pulled away and vicky replaced her kissing squeek the same way, as she did that tasha stepped towards bubbs and kissing him without warning on the lips she pressed her tongue deep into his mouth.

long and hard she kissed him he kissed her back, conscious of the fact that vicky was inches away doing the same to squeek, his cock was growing again in his trousers, as he looked her saw vickys hand slide down squeeks body and down into her knickers, at the same time he felt tashas hand sliding down his body her fingers slipped into the top of his trousers under his boxers and down to his hard cock, he knew he should stop her, knew he should regain control but her fingers on his throbbing cock and her tongue working his mouth as he watched squeek now being finger fucked in front of him melted his resolve.

tasha felt his mood and inwardly smiled then as she pulled away from bubbs she spoke,

'i want you to eat me, i want your mouth on my pussy as your sexy wife eats my friend, i want to feel your tongue deep in my pussy and deep in my ass hole, come into the flat but if you do it is to eat me before anything else'

bubbs now getting harder and harder moaned softly

'yes'

pulling away Vicky and tasha led the two of them into the flat and closed the door behind them.

By *ivenupyourdaysMan
over a year ago

belvedere

Nice

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Good girl going for what she wants

Hope Bubbs has lots of stamina with 3 soaking pussies to satisfy!

over a year ago

Hull

part 10

as the door closed vicky led them all into a small but well furnished living room the room dominated by a huge black leather couch along one wall.

tasha smiled a them both

'make yourselves at home, we need to get cleaned up a little and will be back in five minutes'

as they left squeek looked at bubbs and spoke

'what did she want, what did you say yes to'

bubbs looked at his wife and laughed

'i said i would eat her pussy'

squeek smiled

'ooo that i want to watch please sir'

bubbs smiled

'well you will be eating vicky out as i do it to tasha'

squeek moved closed to her man, kissing him gently and as she did bubbs slid his hand down her back between the cheeks of her arse and curled them deep into his wifes pussy from behind,

squeek moaned and he pressed into her harder, faster and faster he moved his fingers and in seconds she had cum onto his hand, then he pulled his fingers out of her and pressed them into her mouth watching as she cleaned her own cum from his fingers.

then they heard vicky as bot her and tasha walked into the room; gone the fishnet tights and thongs, the two girls were now dressed in identical black leather mini skirts, matching black leather bras and black 5inch heels thigh boots.

tasha walked over to bubbs and stood in front of him and vicky did the same to squeek, both lifted their skirts to reveal shaven smooth pussy and then they both stepped forwards straddling bubbs and squeek literally pressing them backwards onto the couch as they straddled their mouths, and then with no resistance from either of their guests they lowered themselves onto the two mouths and vicky spoke

'now fucking eat us you bitches'

bubbs was going to move, going to object, going to resist, but he didnt he just started to lick the soaking pussy pressed onto his face.

over a year ago

Hull

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

This is devilishly good

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, can't wait for more

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Mmmmm very horny

over a year ago

Hull

Part 11

Tasha pressed down on bubbs face and felt his tongue slide deeper into her, at the same time his lips were working her clit.

then bubbs felt something else, his trousers being unfastened, then pulled down followed by his boxers, his hard cock sprang up and in seconds it was mounted by a soaking wet pussy.

he knew it wasnt squeek because of the feel and because now he could see his wife; she was standing above him; her now naked body in front of tasha, tasha reached forwards and slowly started to stroke squeeks pussy right in front bubbs

seconds passed and bubbs was being ridden harder and faster by both girls; he watched as squeek moved, he lost sight of her as she moved behind vicky and started to caress the girls tits from behind.

as she did so she whispered in vickys ear,

'ride him bitch ride him hard, but dont let him cum, hold him close, get him to the edge then hold him there his spunk is mine he spunk is for my pussy, get him there then when he is ready to cum get off him and i will take him.

moments passed, tasha exploded onto bubbs face, soaking him and as she did he felt himself about to cum into vicky, she felt it and as she did she slipped off his cock and stood up, bubbs gasped, or he would have if his mouth had not still been full of tashas pussy.

squeek sat down hard on her husbands cock he knew who it was and he knew he would be cumming into her, and he did.

Carry on? Xx

over a year ago

Hull

Part 12

As bubbs exploded into her squeek screamed in ecstasy not a quiet scream a full blow top of her voice scream, both Tasha and vicky gasped as they saw squeek collapse over her man.

then as she rolled off him bubbs stood up and grabbing his boxers and pulling them on he looked at the three women.

'you fucking sluts are going to pay for that i will be taking my revenge in someway and it will be hot dirty and kinky as hell'

none of them spoke as the moment was interrupted by a knock on the door and a mans voice from outside

'tasha, vicky are you okay in there i heard someone scream'

vicky laughed

'fuck that pete from downstairs, he must have heard you scream, the fucking pervert is always hanging around trying to see us in not much clothing'

tasha smiled

'yeh and you dont get off on teasing him do you slut well not much anyway'

bubbs smiled as he spoke

'you know what i said about revenge, well its payback time go invite him in to see that everything is okay, and when he comes in you obey everything i say, all of you'

vicky and tasha looked at him and smiled

'okay but he is in his 60s for gods sake'

bubbs laughed

'even better, just make sure he is horny when you bring him in and make sure he knows he has to do exactly what i tell him or he leaves'

tasha smiled now

'deal'

as they moved to the door squeek moved to grab her clothes and as he noticed bubbs looked at her,

'not a chance lady, when i said payback i meant payback, sit on the sofa, spread your legs and rub your clit, i want you playing to be the first thing our new guest sees when he comes in the room'.

squeek gasped now but like the good sub she was to bubbs she lay back and closing her eyes started to stroke herself.

a few seconds later the door opened and vicky stepped in

'he has agreed and he is very very turned on master, he knows you are here and he knows you are in control and it seems our neighbour is a dirty fucking sub whore'

bubbs laughed

'on good, bring him in, naked'

there was a pause and then tasha appeared, behind her she had pete naked, being led by a belt round his neck like a dog lead, and already on all fours behind tasha

bubbs looked at him and spoke

'you are here to assist me in punishing these three sluts, do as i say and you will have the dirtiest time of your life, refuse or even hesitate, or try to do anything you are not told to and you will leave and forever regret it'

pete looked up and seeing bubbs standing in front of the naked squeek he replied simply

'i will obey master'

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Lucky Pete

Thank you for continuing x

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic carry on please

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Please carry on, so hot!

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

Hull

Part 13

Tasha led pete across the room towards bubbs and squeek, as he reached half way bubbs spoke

'stay there'

turning to tasha and vicky he spoke

'strip down to your stockings, boots and knickers you sluts'

both obeyed and pete watched, he had often imagined these two naked but this was beyond even his dirty imagination.

bubbs looked down at him

'on your back'

pete obeyed and bubbs turned to vicky

'squat over his face and play with your pussy'

she did as she was told and he spoke to tasha

'sit on his cock not inside you, lay it against his belly and rub your worthless pussy up and down it, make him cum, you have two minutes'

she sat on petes cock as she had been told and moved up and down its length, bubbs looked down at pete as he lay between vickys legs

'dont cum, if you do you leave, if you dont you get her pussy on your mouth to lick her'

pete looked up at bubbs and smiled

'there is no chance of me cumming master, i have been very well trained over the years'

bubbs smiled and started to count two minutes; tasha moved faster and faster over his hard throbbing cock, rubbing her soaking pussy up and down its length her clit pressing down on him, over and over again she moved over him, closer and closer she got to cumming, and he didnt move; didnt speak, didnt moan, just lay there and watched vicky rubbing herself over his face.

tasha exploded, then as vicky heard her friend cumming she exploded as well, at the same time squeek who was watching from the sofa orgasmed too.

bubbs smiled and looking down at vicky he said

'on his face let him lick you now'

she did so and he spoke to tasha

'take his old cock into your pussy you useless bitch, see if you can get him off now before your mate cums again'

petes tongue slid into vicky, his lips went to work on her clit as at the same time he felt tasha take his cock deep into her pussy, moving up and down on his cock she knew she was close again, she knew she had to resist and not only resist but get this old man to spunk in her before he got vicky to orgasm again.

as bubbs hoped, she failed vicky exploded onto petes mouth, then tasha onto his cock and all the time pete lay stationary and silent.

Worth carrying on? Xx

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Definitely continue

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Most definitely this is superb

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes please

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Oh hell yes

over a year ago

Hull

Good to hear its being enjoyed, will post new chapters soon xx

over a year ago

Hull

part 14

as the two of them rode pete bubbs moved down to squeeks and whispering in his wife's ear

'now my sexy wife, you get your punishment for taking me like that'

standing and turning he looked at vicky and tasha

'get off him, and get on the floor 69 position and eat pussy sluts'

as the lay down bubbs looked at pete

'get over to that bitch and fuck her hard till you cum into her'

squeek gasped and bubbs laughed as pete moved towards her; just as he was about to slide his hard cock into her bubbs spoke again

'stop'

pete did as he was told and froze his cock an inch from squeek.

bubbs smiled looking at him

'what can you see old man'

pete looked at squeeks pussy and looking back at bubbs he spoke

'it looks like she has just been fucked full of your spunk master she was lucky to be so honoured i suspect'

bubbs laughed

'you think my spunk is an honour do you'

pete looked at him

'yes master'

bubbs smiled

'in that case old man, eat it out of her, eat her till she is clean, eat her till she is empty of my cum'.

pete dropped to his knees and in silence started to lick and suck on squeeks cum soaked pussy.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago