Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Office Slut

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyday at work , she would look at me. I knew she was married but it always felt like she just wanted to do abit of window shopping. On Friday, she was standing next to me by the coffee machine. It seemed accidental , but she brushed against me with her tits as she walked back. Later I found out this was not accidental at all.

At 4:00pm, I saw her at the desk staring at me whilst biting on her pen, instantly my mind started thinking about my cock in her mouth , how she would use her tongue and lips with her spit.

I had to leave the room as I felt a twinge in my boxers, as I went to the toilets, she followed me, she saw I was hard and wanted to help. She slapped my bum as we both hurried to the toilets, the disabled toilet had plenty of room. As soon we got in, no words were spoken , she took her skirt off with her legs spread open and lay on the floor, she was not wearing any knickers , I did not have any condoms with me , I asked her , she just begged me to fuck her and to make sure I cum inside her.

This has to be quick , we needed to get back to the office, I gave her a long deep sloppy kiss as my dick entered her wet pussy, she moaned but I had to cover up her mouth, the intensity of the fuck was something I hadn’t experienced before , I fucked her hard and fast until she could feel her pussy fill up with my cum. She loved the kissing , we kissed all the way through with the occasional biting of lips.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brings back memories lol x

over a year ago

As soon as I cum ( it was a lot of cum). We both quickly got up and dressed and left the toilets to head back to the office. This was a strange fuck with very few words spoken, mostly moaning.

We didn’t even have each others phone numbers through fear of her husband finding out. On Monday, she came to the office with a smile on her face , dressed real slutty, fishnet tights, big heels and her cleavage was on display with quite a few buttons undone. She was doing the same thing again to me, fucking me with her eyes.

At lunchtime , we both had a meal in the canteen, she sat next to me where we spoke for the first time. “Did you enjoy my pussy?” she asked. “Well I am sure you could tell by the amount of cum you received , the answer is yes” I replied. She rubbed her hand up my thigh as she took a spoon full of custard to her mouth. “Meet me in my car in 10 minutes” she said.

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

By the time I got to the car , lunchtime was nearly over. As soon as I opened her car door , she was sat with her legs spread playing with her clit , I sat next to her , she sucked on my finger and slid it up her moist pussy.

This was risky , the carpark was full, there was cameras and I was anxious about being caught , it didn’t stop me from pulling her shirt down to play with her nipples as I finger fucked her wet shaved cunt. She grabbed my hand, took my fingers out of her pussy and smeared her cum all over her lips. “Kiss me now!” She demanded , I licked the cum all of her lips and continued to lick her neck.

My 2 fingers Inside her pussy turned to three Fingers fucking her cunt. She started screaming as I went faster , just before she was about to cum , I grabbed her throat and spat in her mouth. She cum so hard all over my fingers , the seat was soaking wet. I looked up to see if the coast was clear , we both left the car and rushed back to the office.

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Nice!

over a year ago

Great story, loved it, takes me back to fun times !

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Damn

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

Mmmmmmm hot love it

By *athy and JohnCouple
over a year ago

Loire Valley & Truro

over a year ago

Our “fuck sessions” continued , in the car, in the bathroom , on the floor but the sex was always at the workplace, we never met outside of work. Our fantasies grew wilder with experimental anal play and playing a more dominant role.

Then she dropped the bombshell. “I’m pregnant”. What the fuck is going on?! She told me she was on the pill. I always fucked her bareback but she told me she was using protection. I had a mixture of emotions but before I could even express myself , she got on her knees in bathroom and took my cock deep down the back of her throat. She gagged and it was the most intense suck of my life. I finished off by cumming all over her face , she wiped it clean with her hands and ate it all. But a baby ?!! I don’t want to be a Dad!! .........

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Ooops!!!

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Oh dear

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Oops

over a year ago

Next day arrived. She came into work glowing in a good mood. I was not happy, had she just lied to me about being on the pill? Was I being played ? We met at lunchtime in the canteen. “How the fuck have you got pregnant”? I asked, “Well hun, who says it’s yours?” . This comment pissed me off a lot , she continued , “My husband is the one who made me pregnant and we are so happy, look, me and you had a great time but I just want to focus on my baby and my husband now”. I felt like such a twat, she’s played me, she’s used me to get her pregnant cos her husband is firing blanks. I left the canteen and went back to my desk.

I went home that evening and rang my booty call, she was a dirty slut. She came within 10 minutes of me calling. As soon as she entered through the front door , I ripped her tights off, pinned her against the wall and pushed my dick in her. She grabbed my ass making me push in deeper , I grabbed her throat and started kissing her deeply, sucking on one another’s tongues, after sucking on her tits, I lifted her up and threw her on the sofa, she bent over where I got on my knees and spat on her asshole, my tongue stabbed her asshole as my fingers pushed inside her pussy. It was so messy, the sofa was covered in cum. “Let me film this babe” I asked , she loved being filmed, I pulled my cock out and shoved it inside her riding her doggy pulling her hair back. Just before I cum, my nails dug my nails into her back making her scream. “FUCK ME HARDER!!” She moaned.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *reyfox69Man
over a year ago

nearby

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

over a year ago

I saw the office slut at work today , I ignored her , she was giving me mixed signals but I really could not be arsed with the drama.

“Are we OK?” she asked me, I just gave her a dirty look and turned away. Come lunchtime, she was up to her old antics again, looking at me seductively, opening up her blouse buttons to get my attention and the occasional Sharon Stone flip of the legs. I continued to ignore her. Work finished at 5pm, she followed me to my car.

“Fuckoff!!’ why are you following me? , leave me alone”. She ignored me and opened the passenger side door and sat next to me, she reached for my dick but I pushed her hand away. She went to kiss me, I pulled her hair and pushed her head away, when she tried to kiss me again , I grabbed her throat and slapped her face. Looking straight into her eyes, I just couldn’t resist , she opened her mouth showing me her long tongue, as I slipped my tongue in her mouth, she started playing with herself.

It was dark outside , the windows were steamed up. I pulled her hair and buried her face in my cock, she began by spitting all over my balls before licking my shaft, she bit the tip of my cock gently whilst looking at me then deepthroated my cock as she played with my balls. My legs were shaking, I held her head and fucked her throat deeper and faster, “GIVE ME THAT FUCKING CUM, I WANT TO TASTE IT!!” she screamed. When I cum in her mouth I yelled, “YOU FUCKING DIRTY CUMSLUT, SWALLOW IT ALL YOU BITCH!!”. I cum down her throat, she held it in her mouth and started blowing bubbles with it. She kissed me, sucking and spitting it on my face and licking it back up then I pulled my phone out. I played the video which I made last night of me fucking my booty call doggy, to my surprise , it turned her on.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Very arousing.hope theres more.

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Kinky

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm hot !

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

over a year ago

7 months had passed, her bump was really visible now, our sex sessions became less frequent. I had never fucked a heavily pregnant woman before but she used to say being pregnant made her more horny.

For the first time ever , we met outside of work, we went out of town to a cinema, we didn’t see much of the film and purposely chose the back seats. Soon as all the lights went out , she started to play with tits looking at me with her devilish eyes. She grabbed my head and made me suck on her tits, I bit her hard nipples, she tried to scream but I covered her mouth up.

She lifted her skirt up, sat on my dick reverse cowgirl. Her pussy felt different , my hands touched her pregnant stomach as my shaft penetrated her cunt. “OH MY GOD” she screamed. She always told me I fucked her better than her husband. My hands reached up towards her tits as she bounced violently on my dick. It felt so good, I could see her cum dribbling out of her pussy onto my balls. She knew I was about to cum so she jumped off my cock and got on her knees.

Her tongue circled around my balls and teased my asshole whilst she rubbed her hands covered in spit, up and down my shaft. I moaned loud, some people turned around to look but I didn’t care, it felt so good, she grabbed my cock and slapped it on her face, her cheeks covered in my cum.

Leave a comment for the next part x

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

over a year ago

Hope it wasn't a Disney film lol

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

greedy girls are best!!

over a year ago

" greedy girls are best!!"
good girls always swallow

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *exySquirrelsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More plz

over a year ago

More more......

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

over a year ago

Still on her knees, she opened her blouse buttons and took her bra off.i immediately stuck my dick between her massive tits, they had definitely grown since she had become pregnant.

“Cum on my fucking tits you dirty bastard!” “ I want your cum all over my body dripping off my pregnant stomach”. This strangely really turned me on, she spat on my dick and for one last time , took it deep down her throat and held it for 6 seconds, as soon as she took it out , I spurted my cum all over her tits, she began to rub it into her nipples, spreading it all over her bump too. What a session, I was fucking dizzy. The movie had finished and it was time to go, we had left a nasty sloppy mess behind.

I couldn’t ignore the fact that she was pregnant and the child was possibly mine but her pregnant sexual fantasies grew stronger. She wanted me to force her to take my dick in the office several times, slapping her if she resisted , it was hot yeah but her bump was so big, it was getting in the way when I was pushing my cock in there. She now had an obsession with me cumming on her stomach, I used to wipe it clean with the tip of my cock then make her slurp it off my dick, she never wasted a drop.

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Interesting

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *oveoraltoungeMan
over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *eardedclitlickerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *jayjMan
over a year ago

Farringdon, Central London

By *ongueTwistererMan
over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Nice

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More

By *astlincscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tinsel Town

Still tempting now

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

The baby was born, she was on maternity leave. I did miss fucking her but I always had my booty call on the side.

Wednesday evening , I spotted her in Asda with her husband, her husband was pushing the baby pram. We both clocked each other, I started getting flashbacks of all of our office fucks. I knew she wanted it by the way she was looking at me but the husband was there, surely it was impossible for us to fuck. Then I saw it, a disabled toilet, this is where our first fuck was.

I walked towards the toilet , she made up some BS excuse to her husband and followed me to the toilets. As soon as we got in, I pinned her up against the wall, pulled her skirt up and slipped her knickers to the side. She moaned really loud , I could tell her husband hadn’t been fucking her right. She bit my neck and whispered in my ear “ I am your slut today, now fuck me”, as soon as my cock pushed inside her pussy, it was so wet, I was pushing in furiously , our tongues touching. I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist where my cock pumped her pussy even deeper.

A loud scream was followed by a flood of cum, she drenched my cock and balls with her cum, I cum so hard , her knickers were so wet, she took them off and told me to keep them as a reminder. We quickly left the toilet where she went back to playing happy families. I gave her knickers a sniff before placing them in my pocket.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love this story.more to come i hope

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Seems she enjoys rough sex.great story line.

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Wow I love it

over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

By *nythingoestonightMan
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

Brilliant. But you missed out her breasts would be full of milk and you didn’t get a taste

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

I love risky fucks

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago