Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I might be shy, but here is my story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A number of years ago now, I was feeling hungry. So, I nipped out to the chippy and ordered fish n chips with bits (it was in Yorkshire, where "bits" are a thing). I wasn't too keen on eating them at the side of a busy dual carriageway, so I went in search of a parking place with a great view. A short while later, I found a secluded car park, parked facing the great view of the twinkling lights in the distance and got down to eating my fish n chips (and bits). After half of the fish and a handful of chips, my hunger was ebbing. I started to look around. I slowly began to realise that my secluded countryside car park had an alarming number of cars parked in it. There were Vauxhall Novas, Ford Mondeos, LandRover Discoverys (should that be Discoveries?), even an LDV campervan.

Suddenly, a woman stepped out of a Discovery, ran over to the campervan and immediately ran back to the Discovery. I know for a fact that she was a woman. Even though it was late at night. She was naked. Tits bouncing, bush showing (it was before shaving became a thing) and long hair flowing.

I nearly spilled the rest of my fish n chips (and bits).

Anyway, a few moments later, another silver Ford Mondeo LX pulled into the car park. It parked up and the driver got out. Dressed in satin / silk jimjams. He walked around to the passenger door. Next thing, he's leading his girlfriend? Around the car park. She is dressed in garter, stockings, blindfold and not much else. She is wearing a collar and he is leading her with a lead. Next, he's screwing her ass off over the bonnet of the Mondeo.

The silence of the night air is broken as a dozen or so car doors open, blokes walk across the car park and before you know it, mr silk jimjams wife is in the middle of a full on bukkake session.

Well, I thought to myself, "in for a penny, in for a pound".

I dropped the rest of my fish n chips on the floor of my car and ran across the car park.

Yes, her boobies were soft with pert nipples. Yes, I did cum. And so, yes, I have been dogging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *hor66Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *andJane17Couple
over a year ago

york

Fantastic story.

Where’s the fish and chip shop and can you get curry sauce there to go with the meal. ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Fantastic story.

Where’s the fish and chip shop and can you get curry sauce there to go with the meal. ?"

It's close to the home of the worlds largest pie.

I dunno about curry sauce. Don't think it was part of the recipe for the worlds largest pie.

Hope That Helps

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" A number of years ago now, I was feeling hungry. So, I nipped out to the chippy and ordered fish n chips with bits (it was in Yorkshire, where "bits" are a thing). I wasn't too keen on eating them at the side of a busy dual carriageway, so I went in search of a parking place with a great view. A short while later, I found a secluded car park, parked facing the great view of the twinkling lights in the distance and got down to eating my fish n chips (and bits). After half of the fish and a handful of chips, my hunger was ebbing. I started to look around. I slowly began to realise that my secluded countryside car park had an alarming number of cars parked in it. There were Vauxhall Novas, Ford Mondeos, LandRover Discoverys (should that be Discoveries?), even an LDV campervan.

Suddenly, a woman stepped out of a Discovery, ran over to the campervan and immediately ran back to the Discovery. I know for a fact that she was a woman. Even though it was late at night. She was naked. Tits bouncing, bush showing (it was before shaving became a thing) and long hair flowing.

I nearly spilled the rest of my fish n chips (and bits).

Anyway, a few moments later, another silver Ford Mondeo LX pulled into the car park. It parked up and the driver got out. Dressed in satin / silk jimjams. He walked around to the passenger door. Next thing, he's leading his girlfriend? Around the car park. She is dressed in garter, stockings, blindfold and not much else. She is wearing a collar and he is leading her with a lead. Next, he's screwing her ass off over the bonnet of the Mondeo.

The silence of the night air is broken as a dozen or so car doors open, blokes walk across the car park and before you know it, mr silk jimjams wife is in the middle of a full on bukkake session.

Well, I thought to myself, "in for a penny, in for a pound".

I dropped the rest of my fish n chips on the floor of my car and ran across the car park.

Yes, her boobies were soft with pert nipples. Yes, I did cum. And so, yes, I have been dogging.

"

They can't have been very good fish and chips, sure they could have waited 5 mins for you to finish them lol

Post new Message to Thread