Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Young Farmers ball part 3

Jump to newest

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Billy walked Jane and Diane to the local pub and they all went inside and Billy bought them all drinks. “The least I can do he said” whilst he was at the bar, the girls asked each other if they were ok after their ordeal.”I’m fine said Jane, perversely, I actually enjoyed some of it but that fucking eunuch deserved what he got.” “Yes” said Diane “pity it wasn’t Billy’s huge cock that buggered him!” Just then Billy returned with the drinks and the girls changed the subject. After finishing their drinks, Diane said she was tired and heading home and kissed Jane and Billy goodbye. Billy asked Jane if she wanted him to walk her home to keep her safe which Jane thought was sweet so accepted the offer. After reaching her house, Jane suddenly felt exhausted so she thanked Billy, kissed him Lightly on the cheek and said “goodnight Billy, you saved me tonight for which I’m grateful. Hopefully I can see you another evening to say thank you properly?” “ yes miss” said Billy

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *at_bimbo_dollTV/TS
over a year ago

london

Welcome back …epic story and always fancy farmers bull and barn …. Waiting for more

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Enjoyed Young Farmers events back in the day, but never had the fortune of what goes on in this story

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Oh yes its back.

Reply privately

By *he other side of usCouple
over a year ago

Kirkby

How can I find the other parts?

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Jane went back to school on Monday with trepidation, she wondered if any of the guys that had taken part in the “game” were the father of any of the kids she taught, and worse whether any of the pictures had been circulated and her colleagues had seen them. To her relief, everything seemed normal until break time that is. During break one of the male teachers came up to her and asked if she’d enjoyed the match on Saturday. Jane wasn’t sure what he meant, did he know? was he he there? Had he fucked Diane and watched her? Jane was both frightened and exhilarated at the thought. “Which match would that be?” she asked sheepishly - “The one between the local farmers football team and the neighbouring village - the one where any hole was a goal!” He definitely knew Jane blushed redder than a beetroot. “Were you there? Did you make the team?” She asked, trying to confident. “I was and I did” he said. “Don’t worry your secret’s safe with me especially as you have photographic evidence that could embarrass me!” Jane tried to think what to say but fortunately the bell sounded and break was over. “Chat later” he said as they went to their classes. Jane didn’t like the sound of that and thought she needed to check her pictures and find out which team this guy was on.

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
over a year ago

Exeter

More please

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

glad it continues

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

lol

Reply privately

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

Glad your back, xx

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Jane couldn’t wait for the day to finish and was quite distracted during her remaining lessons. After last period and picking up her things from the staff room she hurried out hoping not to bump into the guy again. She was relieved that she didn’t and hurried home so she could check the pictures.

She hurriedly accessed her phone and flicked through the pictures the guy was on the last one and was part of the home team which meant he’d fucked Diane “That’s a relief thought Jane”. She had arranged to meet Diane that evening so was going to tell her.

When Jane arrived at the pub, Diane was already sat at a table with a glass of wine in front of her and another one for Jane. They greeted each other warmly and Jane said “boy do I need this!” And took a large gulp of the red wine. “You’ll never guess what happened to me in school today” she said. Diane replied “hmm, how about you met someone who was at our match?” “How did you know that?” Asked Jane. “Well as it happened to me as well I suspected it might be the case!” “ the guy who approached me played for the opposition so probably fucked you Jane” said Diane. “Well the teacher was from the home team so fucked you!” They both laughed surprised at the symmetry of the situation. They showed each other the pictures of the two guys and giggled as they passed comments on them.

Just then Billy came in, still in his work clothes and overalls. “Hi Miss Jane, hi Miss Diane” he said pleasantly. Jane invited him to join them which he did. “Any plans tonight Billy?” Asked Diane “no miss, I m knackered!” Jane was disappointed she had hoped to take billy home and have him fuck her. Diane must have seen her disappointed as she said “that’s a shame Billy, Jane & I were planning to have a bath together to rely and we’re hoping you’d be able to wash our backs!” Billy said innocently, “I’d love to help you out Miss. so I’ll check with my dad if it’s ok with him, he may want to come to look after me would that be ok?

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story again. Thank you.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Diane told Billy to come to her house in an hour and that he could bring his dad. Billy waved on his way out. “What’s that all about?” Asked Jane “I didn’t know we were going back to yours and I certainly wasn’t planning to have a bath with you!” Diane replied “it’s a big bath with a spa setting so it will be fun! Besides it’s going to get Billy and his huge cock for us to enjoy!” Jane liked the thought of that. “But what are we going to do about those other two guys?” Jane asked.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

What indeed?

Reply privately

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
over a year ago

Exeter

More please

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ibi22Man
over a year ago

here

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ouplefor funCouple
over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Glad it back

Reply privately

By *gvdriver2Man
over a year ago

Highbridge

A brilliant better writing I think it would make a good novel

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Jane accompanied Diane to her home and Diane immediately went into the bathroom and ran a bath. “Were you serious about us having a bath together?” Said Jane. “Absolutely” said Diane “get your kit off and come join me!” Jane did as she was told and joined Diane in the bathroom really appraising Diane’s naked body for the first. Yes she had seen Diane naked before but only with several cocks filling her holes! Jane noticed her full breasts, she was bigger than Jane, her rubenesque physique and her shaved pussy. Jane felt a tingle in her own pussyfoot as she noticed Diane similarly appraising her. Then without notice, Diane came and embraced Jane and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

Reply privately

By *he quiet man 72Man
over a year ago

kingsbury

More please

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oh to be a fly on the wall

Reply privately

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Absorbing story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Jane had never kissed a woman nor been kissed by one until now - another first to add to the growing list! She decided she quite liked it and returned the kiss, this time opening her mouth and allowing Diane to explore it with her tongue before doing the same with her tongue. At the same time Diane was gently caressing Janes back, moving her hands slowly and rubbing her finger tips in little circles up and down her back, starting at the nape of her back and stopping just above the coccyx. The tingling in Janes body was increasing with each movement and her breath was shortening. Jane decided to reciprocate and was surprised at how soft Diane’s skin felt. Diane then moved back slightly and brought her hands round to Janes front continuing to stroke and caress her gently, moving down from her neck to her breasts. She continued the circling motion until she reached Janes surprisingly (to her at least) erect nipples. Diane took the nipples between her thumb and index finger and squeezed both of them at the same time and as she did so kissed Jane hard on the mouth again.

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

wow great story xx

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

So glad this is back cant wait for more.

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Love where this is going

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Jane mirrored Diane’s actions and movements and caressed her fulsome breasts, tweaking her nipples which stood to attention under the pressure of her fingers. Diane continued to move her hands downwards caressing Jane’s belly moving slowly down until her hand reached the top of her mound. Jane followed suit and noticed that Diane was freshly waxed and completely smooth. Diane ran her finger gently up and down the length of Jane’s slit, applying a little pressure to the top and locating the hood hiding the clit. She moved her finger around the outside, then moved to the clit itself and massaged it. Jane was overtaken with waves of pleasure and soon felt an orgasm rising within her. She reciprocated for Diane and soon found her clit too and was gently massaging it with one finger. Both of them were getting short of breath as their orgasms approached. Before Jane could do anything Diane dropped to her knees and buried her head between Jane’s legs and started licking her pussy, spreading her lips with her tongue and lapping away, probing inside as she moved upwards towards the now protruding clit. She licked it and started sucking it into her mouth. Jane couldn’t stand anymore and gave in as her orgasm finally over took her and her legs literally shook like jelly. “God that’s good! “ she cried. Diane just smiled said “you’re welcome “ and went back to the task in hand.

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Diane continued to eat Jane out, paying particular attention to Janes clit, licking it and caressing it with her tongue. The orgasms just kept coming, then Diane felt water splash her face - had Jane just ejaculated? Squirted or pee’d on her? Confused she stopped what she was doing and stood up, “fuck” she exclaimed angrily making Jane open her eyes and come out of her revelry. Diane hurriedly turned off the taps, as it was the over flowing bath water that had splashed her! They looked at each other and burst out laughing, “that’s what happens when I give head, said Diane- everyone gets soaked!”

Just then there was a knock on the door - “it’s open” shouted Diane, “come on up”. She removed the plug to let some water out and then she and Jane got into the bath. “That feels good” said Jane.

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Billy and his dad bounded up the stairs and came into the bathroom and saw the two women sitting in the bath facing each other. Billy actually blushed which Jane found very endearing. “ you better strip off if you’re going to help us, as I’ve filled this Bath a bit too full” said Diane. Billy’s dad took no persuading and was stripped in short order. Billy took a little longer and a bit of coaxing from his dad “it’s ok son, these ladies want you to help them, they’ll treat you nice if you treat them nice” he said. And with that he proceeded to pick up the soap and started washing Janes back. When billy was undressed he went to wash Diane’s back and Diane saw for herself just how long and thick his cock was. “I think I’ll need to play with that soon Billy” she said pointing to his member. “Will that be ok Miss Jane?” Billy asked sweetly, “yes Billy! I’m sure you’ll be able to let me play with it too when Diane’s done and meantime I’ll play with your dad. Then we can swap can’t we?”

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Swap away

Reply privately

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice.more to come one hopes

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Swaps

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

With that Billy dad offered Jane his cock to suck and she willingly obliged. It was long, above average but no where near the size of Billy’s and it was quite thin, so Jane managed to take most of it in her mouth without any problem. Billy, seeing his dad’s cock in Jane’s mouth offered Diane his limp but very thick and long cock. “Let’s see if we can wake this monster up” said Diane and proceeded to take as much as she could into her mouth. Billy clearly enjoyed her efforts as his cock started to thicken and became ramrod hard. Diane gulped and gasped for air as his thickness engulfed her mouth. She continued to suck and lick as much as she could and was surprised at how horny it made her feel. She decided to she need to ride that monster so she stood up, got out of the bath and led Billy by the dick into the bedroom, dripping water as she went.

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

So arousing.hope we get to hear dad with the ladys.

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Meanwhile, Jane was busy sucking Billy’s dad taking his length deep into her mouth and moving back along the shaft. Jane liked this cock, and licked its length, teased the bell end with her lips and poked the tip of her tongue in its entrance, licking off the pre I’m. Then she returned to moving her head up and down it’s length. The old guy clearly enjoyed her efforts and it wasn’t long before he told her to slow down unless she wanted a mouthful of cum! “Shall we join Billy and Diane” asked Jane. “Good idea Miss” said the old boy

Reply privately

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmm what happens when they join Diane?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmarking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm love it the young farmer days and balls brings back some memories

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Mmm

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

When they got to the bedroom, Diane was on top of Billy and riding him cowboy style. She was screaming “oh god Billy that is good! Fuck me Billy, fill me and fuck me!” Billy was doing his best! Diane had about two thirds of Billy’s cock in her Pussy and at her request Billy thrust upwards, ramming the remaining third all the way in. “Fuck! That’s so tight and full, more Billy give me more!” She screamed.

Jane told the old guy to go fuck Diane’s arse so that she was DP’d. The old boy did as instructed, and joined his son - pushing Diane forward to expose her ring he then inserted first a finger then two, creating an opening wide enough to take the tip of his cock. Then he pushed full force and rammed his cock into Diane’s arse. “Fuck!” she screamed once more - the old boy could feel Billy huge cock through the membrane and told Billy to stay still, lodged fully inside, whilst he fucked Diane’s star. By now she was just having one orgasm after another and producing plenty of lubrication so she just enjoyed the moment. Jane went and climbed on the bed in front of Billy’s face and squatted so that her pussy was right above his mouth. “I want you to lick my pussy Billy and eat me out, find my clit and suck it, there’s a good boy”!

Billy obliged and was remarkably proficient causing Jane to near yet another orgasm very quickly. Jane also took the opportunity to caress Diane’s breasts and tweak her nipples, causing her to shake with pleasure.

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Fuck I think I need a bit of Billy xx

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Wow, I can just imagine the sight

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

The old boy pounded away at Diane’s arse until he exclaimed “I’m close where do you want my cum Miss?” Jane replied “come fill her mouth and then we can snowball it!” The old guy duly withdrew and went and offered his cock to Diane who greedily sucked on it and cleaned off her own juices while Billy started to move again sending shock waves through her body. The old boy didn’t take long and delivered a hefty load of warm creamy spunk into Diane’s mouth. Jane beckoned him over and licked the cock clean picking up the residual cum and keeping it on her tongue. Then she went and kissed Diane on the mouth, open mouthed they exchanged the cum and let it dribble down their chins. They then proceeded to lick each other clean before swallowing it. The old boy found this very a rousing and offered his cock back to Jane who sucked on it greedily. “I need fucking” she said, “Diane, can I ride Billy please?” She asked

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Poor Billy, being used like a piece of meat

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Diane unimpaled herself from Billy and went and took his father’s cock into her mouth and started sucking it. Jane moved towards Billy and kissed him passionately before moving down to his still erect and giant cock. She was still amazed by its length and girth but was so horny she knew she needed to take it all. Jane started to lick the length of Billy’s shaft before taking as much of the head and shaft into her mouth. After sucking and bobbing up and down on his cock for a while, Jane decided she needed to be fucked again by this massive cock.

She got onto all fours and said to Billy “Fuck me hard Billy!” “fuck me like you’ve seen the bulls and horses fucking their cows and mares”. Billy moved behind her and launched himself into her spreading her pussy lips wide and stretching her as he rammed his thick cock all the way inside her. Jane gasped with pleasure and exhaled deeply. “Fuck me Billy” she said “fuck me!”

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Dirty cock hungry bitches on heat lol

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Billy didn’t disappoint, he fucked Jane as hard as he could ramming his thick long cock all the way inside her in rhythmic motion that resembled a piston engine! Jane gasped with each stroke and waves of exhilaration washed over her as she came again and again. Meanwhile Diane had sucked the old boy back to life and was inviting him to fuck her arse, which he willing did. Both women had several orgasms before both Billy and his dad let out a large grunt and emptied their balls into the womens holes they occupied. The women collapsed exhausted, thanked the guys and asked them to leave them alone. Billy and his dad left and Jane said to Diane “I’m well and truly fucked! I also need another bath or shower” “me too said Diane” they went back into the bathroom and got into the shower together, tenderly washing each other and bringing further tingles to their already highly sensitised bodies. “What are we going to do about that teacher of yours?” asked Diane. “He’s not my teacher!” Replied Jane. Then they both fell silent contemplating what would happen next…

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Love it

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

After the girls finished showering they spent that evening together relaxing and watching an animated film on Netflix. Partway through, Diane asked “so any further thoughts about the teacher?” “Not really” said Jane, “he is quite cute but not sure he quite matches up to Billy in the trouser department!”

“I doubt many do” said Diane dreamily, another tingle going through her body at the thought of Billy and his monster cock.

“Well maybe I’ll engage him in conversation next week” said Jane, “see what his game or angle is” they returned to their film and kept their own thoughts to themselves, not realising each of them were thinking the same thing - whatever his game, maybe it’s time to play by our rules!”

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot!

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great continuation of a horny story.

Reply privately

By *ouplefor funCouple
over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Great story

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Later that week, Jane managed to find a way to deliberately bump into the male teacher again wondering what he might say and do, already having worked out in her head what she and Diane were going to do. “Hello” he said “hi” said Jane, “your name’s Andrew isn’t it?” “Yes” he said sheepishly “I wasn’t sure you’d want to speak to me again” he said. “Oh, I’ve decided to put all that in the past” lied Jane “how about we try and be friends?” Andrew nodded silently and Jane said “good, then let’s speak again tomorrow lunchtime“ they both went on their way to their classrooms and Andrew thought nothing more about it. Jane however, couldn’t stop thinking about it and that night she rang Diane and outlined her plan - “That sounds like a great idea” said Diane, “count me in!”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

The following day Jane had lunch with Andrew and was very friendly towards him. Neither of them mentioned what had happened at the Eunuchs game and the lunch felt quite “normal”! As lunch ended Jane said “Diane and I are having a few drinks on Saturday evening at mine, do you want to join us?” “That’s very kind” said Andrew “It would be rude not to accept, so Yes I’d love to come” Jane gave him her address and told him when to arrive.

That night Jane visited Diane to finalised their plans, agreed who was going to buy what and ended the evening by fucking each other using a double ended monster dildo. Jane returned home anticipating the fun that lay in store on Saturday and she couldn’t wait!

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan
over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Nice

Reply privately

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Carry on please x

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

Apologies for delay- will try and post another instalment this week.

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ersey GentMan
over a year ago

St Peter

Reply privately

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Reply privately

By *omepride OP   Man
over a year ago

Rhoose

After what seemed an endless wait, Saturday arrived and Jane spent most of the day preparing. She tidied her home and prepared food for the evening. Diane arrived early evening and they set about preparing the bedroom - they weren’t sure whether or not Andrew would play ball, but they intended to find out and prepared for most eventualities.

Time passed slowly and the anticipation built in both of them, then finally knock on the door - Andrew? They both took in a long breath and exhaled in unison making them both laugh. Jane answered the door and greeted Andrew politely asking him in. Andrew to his credit had brought a bunch of tulips and a bottle of Pinot Grigio which Jane gratefully accepted and invited Andrew through to the living area. “You remember Diane, don’t you?” Said Jane. Andrew’s blush told them both that he certainly did and he stuttered out a soft “Yes”!

“Don’t worry” said Diane “I do t bite!”

With that they sat and Jane opened the wine and poured liberal glasses for each of them emptying the bottle. “Food won’t be long” she said thinking “and you have no idea who and what is on the menu!”

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue