Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mother in law nasty

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

True story,my mother in law is a outspoken nasty women sometimes,her hubby past away 12 years about,he was a nice guy,kept her in line when she got mouthy,

She been my mother in law for 26 years,my wife gets on OK with her,but like her sister and two brothers,they all allow her,put up with her nasty comments,innuendos,if they say anything she sulks for ages,

She always winds me up,comes round our house ,all nice,then something like,what old rubbish you watching on TV,see your garden needs tidying up etc,always a snidy comment,

She is 72 now,still active,drives,looks younger,got very big breasts,slimish body,medium length fair hair,can be very crude too,

Once as we left after visiting,she was waving at lounge window and suddenly lifted her top,exposing her big breasts,in her bra of course,my wife just laughed,saying that's how she is,

About 10 years ago,my wife and I were going through a sticky patch,I found out she had cheated on me,kept going at her about the affair,made both us miserable,desperation she confided in her mum,who told her to kick me out,I was never good enough for her,she reluctantly told me what she said,after a few months we sorted things out,

Next time we visited her mum,she was being pleasant etc,somehow she turned conversation around to sex,saying how she never had to stray while married,her husband was very well endowed below,kept her happy,and she was so happy her sons had no complaints in that department while grinning at me,I clocked on to her hurtfull remarks,just ignored her,after we left I didn't mention it to my wife,and she said nothing,

A few weeks later my wife said mum needs some work done,wondered if you could take a look,biting my tongue I agreed,

One afternoon I called round,she was her pleasant self,thanked me for calling round,showed me bits wanted doing,new bathroom taps,bit of plastering,decorating,etc,made me a cup of tea,sat chatting in the lounge,she commented about me and Tina are OK now,showing real concern,I got a bit tearful,she come and sat next to me on sofa,put her arm around me,cuddled me into her breasts,don't get upset,Tina does love you,I thought,you old cow you told her to leave me,

Tina has small breasts,and many times mother in law belittled her by saying she has got small titties,

She went on,sometimes we need something extra,undoing her blouse buttons she took off her blouse,pulled my head into her breasts again,big soft breasts,bra barely containing them,her hand stroking my hair,I thought where the fuck this going,I put my hand on her knee,she opened her legs as I slid my hand slowly up her thigh,till I felt the flesh above her hold up stockings,she undid her bra,took it off,her soft tits hanging free,I leaned down suckling her nipples,big aureoles,shame Tina not take after me she said,my hand still lingering top of her thigh,

She got up,tits hanging,took my hand,led me upstairs to her bedroom,she closed the curtains,took her skirt off,then her knickers,enough light through curtains to see she had blonde pubes,fairly pert arse for her age,left her hold ups on and got into bed,I was half undressed,took my boxers and socks off,got in bed with her,Julie is her name,we cuddled up,side by side,feeling her boobs in my chest were so good,despite how I felt about her,she kissed me,asked how I was feeling now,OK a bit guilty I confessed,don't feel guilty,Tina cheated on you didn't she,yeah I guess so,her hand went down,fingers stroking my hard cock,as I said before she does love you,so why did she cheat on me,I think we both know the answer,as she held my cock in her hand,she told me it was purely for the sex,and she became addicted to the sex they had,he was very well endowed,I know how she felt,I miss my husband so much,yeah yeah I know,I remember you saying how well hung he was and your boys,strangely Julie humiliating me turned me on immensely,

She pulled the duvet down,kneeled beside me,lowered her head,taking my cock in her mouth,I shuddered as I felt her teeth on my bellend,she apologised,took her dentures out,put them in bedside drawer,carried on sucking me,oh my god,it felt fantastic,never before felt something like that,her wet mouth and gums giving me new sensations,I was caressing her bum cheeks as she knelt over my face,69ing me,lowered her vagina to my mouth,my tongue exploring her labia lips,her legs were trembling and she groaning as I sucked and tongued her cliterous,it popped out like a small cock,she took my whole length in her mouth,guess easy for her,being used to big cock,I opened her arse cheeks,gently teased her arse hole,was wondering if she would object,she loved it as my fingers wanked her clit,Julie was soaking wet,she got on her back,her tits sliding down her side,her knees up,legs spread wide,I guided my cock to her lips,rubbed the tip over her erect clit,up and down her wet quim,I put the head in,leant over her,kissed her deeply,my tongue exploring her toothless mouth,my cock slid up her easily,I was grinding my pubic bone over her erect clit,it drove her nuts,yesss yesss like that,don't stop I am going to cum,Julie had a long hard orgasm,once she got her breath back,she wanted me to orgasm too inside her,I tried as hard as I could to cum,but her cunt was to loose,she sensed this,tried to clench muscles to make it tighter,I said,its no good,I can't cum,yes you can,I see how turned on you got when I talked about Tina and her affair,imagine her laying here being fucked by his big cock,ohhh yessss I thrust up Julie as deep as I could,you like that don't you,she told me his fat big cock made her feel like a real women,so deep his bellend banged her cervix,ohhh god yes julie tell me more,she said your little cock does nothing for her,and I can see why,hard little pencil dick like yours,Tina said she done him bareback,once she came home full of his cum,you insisted licking her pussy,before she showered,yesss Julie I am cumming ,I orgasmed hard,filling Julie with my spunk,

75% of this true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's hot as fuck

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Love it

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

That’s very hot. I love mature women but my mother in law definitely doesn’t appeal to me one bit.

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

I'd love have fun with mother in law, totally different than wife bigger tits, goes gym and loves wearing nylons and heels.

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan
over a year ago

cinderford

Hot

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

[Removed by poster at 31/01/22 09:56:01]

By *olden BearMan