Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Hike

Jump to newest

By *a Luna OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wales

After all the recent covid restrictions and in an attempt to get fitter and a bit more sociable, I decided to join a local hiking group.

After a few outings with them I had started to get the hots for Mike, who was the hike leader. He was an older gent, with salt and pepper hair, a lean athletic build and the sexiest arse on a man that I’d noticed for years.

We’d briefly chatted here and there but nothing of consequence, besides he was usually up front and I was at the back, trying to keep my breathing in check.

It was during one of the walks that disaster struck. Distracted by the view of Mikes arse in his tightly cut walking trousers, I failed to notice a great big fuck off rock underfoot and fell.

The rest of the group, concerned, fussed over me, wondering if I’d twisted my ankle or broken anything. Mike however, was the epitome of cool. He instructed one of the other walkers on the route to our destination and told them to carry on, he would check me over and hopefully we would be able to catch them up.

As he stood watching them walk off I became aware that I was eyeing up Mike’s cock bulge. I blushed, it was pressed tightly against his trousers and if you looked closely you could see the outline of everything…..and I was looking VERY closely.

“Enjoying the view?” Mike asked?

I went the colour of beetroot. Mike laughed and bent down and started feeling his way around my feet and legs. “Anything hurt?” he asked.

I bit my lip. “This is a bit embarrassing I said, but I think I just winded myself”. Mike looked at me for a long time and then “ I have something for that” he said. And with that he pushed his trousers down just enough so that his cock sprung free.

I didn’t need a written invitation to that party! So after a quick look about I lowered my knickers and leggings just enough that he could slip it inside me.

“There, does that feel better you dirty bitch? I’ve noticed you eyeing me up” and with that he started to rock his girthy cock in my sopping wet cunt.

I was unable to talk, I was too busy loving the feeling of his cock inside me, the quick squelch of his cock pistoning back and forth inside me was music to my ears. His arse cheeks felt warm to my hands as I pulled him into me tighter, wanting him in deeper and deeper, but being frustratingly restricted by our clothes.

He fucked me fast, which was just what I wanted and needed right then. It wasn’t long before I’d poured my juices all over his cock and I could feel him stiffening up, ready to give me his cum. He gave out a few loud groans and I could feel him shooting his cum deep inside me, before he collapsed onto me, panting near my ear, which gave me excited shivers. I could feel his warm cum slowly leaking out of me and it chilled on my thigh in the cool afternoon air.

Mike reluctantly got up and put his cock away, before helping me up and bending down to pull my knickers and leggings up. As he did so he took a lick of his cum before kissing me.

“I’m going to have to have you more often” he said, as he smiled at me.

“Yes. Yes you are” I said and with that he took my hand and lead me off in the direction the others had taken.

………….

Mike now fucks me after every walk. Usually outside somewhere, up against a field gate, or bent over on all fours somewhere secluded.

See, fresh air really IS good for you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Hope you have more to tell !!!

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

New forest

Never have this when I'm hiking. Anyone want join me hiking