Back to Stories and Fantasies

A typical life story? Part 2

Jump to newest

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

Part 1 can be found here if need be:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1254656

So Debbie and I have returned from holiday and Debs was off to see Sarita……….

Debbie pulled up outside Sarita’s house, grabbed the bag off the passenger seat and swiftly walked to the door. It opened quickly after she’d rung the bell and Sarita grabbed her with open arms, pulling Debs to her and kissing passionately as they made their way into the house. “Oh babe, it’s great to see you, you look amazing, you look like you’ve got a fantastic tan”

“Sure have” laughed Debbie “and no white bits”

“Oh you’re kidding, I must see”

“I was hoping you’d want to. Is Jez not here?”

“No he’s on a late shift, left about twenty minutes ago, but he was moaning when he knew you were coming”

By now the pair were in the kitchen, Debbie had taken off her coat, sweater and shoes, and gave Sarita the little trinkets and the thimble she’d brought her “Thanks babe, the thimble is great, I’ll add it to my collection” she took hold of Debbie’s hand “come on, follow me, I want to see your tan”

Debbie left her bag in the kitchen and was led up the stairs and into a bedroom. She noticed the huge bed with a wooden frame headboard.

Sarita turned and gently kissed her on the lips, then again, and then their lips locked together and their tongues probed excitedly. They were each breathing rapidly and as they kissed they were stroking each other’s back and shoulders. Sarita began to ease Debbie’s thin blouse up her back, and they briefly broke away from snogging so that she could pull it over her head. She then unfastened her bra and it fell to the floor letting Debbie’s large boobs hang freely. She leaned down, cupped her left breast and kissed her nipple, then her right breast the same. Debbie felt a shiver of pleasure pass through her. Sarita removed her own top and Debbie could see that she had no bra to restrain her small but firm breasts. She gave a small murmur of approval. Sarita eased Debbie alongside the bed and they fell on to it, still clasped in each other’s arms.

Sarita spoke first “Loving the tan babe, nicely tanned without being burnt. So what did you get up to?”

“Well the hotel was lovely, nice food, all our drinks were included so we had plenty as you can imagine”

“And did the sun reinvigorate your mutual love?” Sarita asked.

“Did it just, we fucked every day and night, even took him up my bum one night, he was amazing, certainly drawn us closer. And he’s absolutely fine about our relationship too, although I think he’s jealous as he fancies you like crazy”.

“So why then” Sarita was being cautious how to say it “do I detect a slight hesitation”

“I did a stupid thing again”

“Go on, reveal all”

“There was a group of six or seven lads there on the first night, eyeing me up, which was quite a turn on. Then on New Year’s Eve some of them had gone but three still there. I kissed each of them at the party and they had a good feel of my bum”

“Well that’s ok, not too much wrong really”

“A few days later we went to a nude beach, Phil was asleep and the three of them came along pointing at me, so I showed them my cunt. Then I went behind a rock and they all came round” Debbie hesitated “they took it in turns to fuck me, one of them up my arse”

“Oh wow, how old were they?”

“I thought they were about twenty two or three but they were so naive they were probably younger, two of them particularly might have still been teenagers. Thing is Babe, I don’t regret it, I loved it, but what does that make me and what if Phil had found out, it would have destroyed him”

“Look, he didn’t find out and you won’t tell him. You’ll never ever see these lads again. They’ll have told all their mates but that’s it. Don’t worry” Sarita kissed Debbie again.

“I suppose you’re right”

“I think though you might deserve a bit of a reprimand, which I can do” Sarita moved Debbie on to her back and lay on top of her. She kissed her again and held her hands. As they kissed Sarita stretched their joined hands out to the corners of the headboard and with a bit of fumbling managed to slip a soft cuff on to each of Debbie’s wrists. Debbie didn’t realise immediately until she tried to move her arms and found she was tied to the headboard. She was really excited and started to say something but Sarita put a finger to her mouth to stop her. She slid down the bed and undid the fastener on Debbie’s trousers and then pulled them down followed quickly by her black lacey thong. She stood up and admired Debbie’s naked tanned body “Wow babe, you sure look damn good with the new skin tone”

Debbie was so excited, her pussy was tingling and her juices were making a damp patch on the duvet “What are you going to do to me, I’m getting bloody turned on”

“You’re going to be mine for a bit, until I let you go back to your husband, and I’m going to make you squirm and squeal as you beg me to make you cum”

Debbie’s heart was racing, this was totally new to her, normally she’s in control, like on holiday when she fucked Phil with her arse or when she controlled the three lads before they fucked her, but now she was helpless to do anything.

Sarita took each of her legs in turn and fastened them to the corners at the bottom of the bed so that she had a full view of her wide, glistening pussy. Her tummy was rising and falling rapidly.

Sarita undid her own trousers and dropped them down, Debbie could see that just as she had no bra she had no underwear neither and her pussy too was quite damp. She was desperate for Sarita to touch her, do anything to make her cum.

But Sarita had other ideas, she took a black silk scarf from a drawer and fastened it around Debbie’s forehead as a blindfold. Debbie was pleading to be fingered, kissed, anything. Then the room was quiet, where had Sarita gone?

She didn’t know but Sarita had gone downstairs to the kitchen and got some Ice from the freezer. She heard Debbie’s phone ping while she was there and couldn’t resist having a peek.

A text from Phil ‘Hi babe, hope Sarita is ok, so jealous lol. How long you be?’

Sarita took the phone with her and the ice upstairs. She stood at the end of the bed. Debbie could tell she had come back and could hear some light clicking as Sarita texted ‘Hi Phil. It’s Sarita. Debs is a bit tied up at the moment, I’ll send her home in a bit when I’ve done with her. BTW, she’ll be desperate for your cock lol’

She clicked send, and then with a large naughty grin, she raised the phone and took a photo of Debbie’s prone and bound body. Send.

Ping. ‘Wow Sarita, what’s your plan. I’m coming round’

Sarita replied ‘no you’re not, she’s mine for a couple of hours’ and put the phone down

Debbie had heard the clicks and was whimpering and murmuring with excitement. Who had Sarita been texting? Was it Jez? What would Phil think when she was late home? The anticipation was unbearable “Please Reets, please, my body can’t stand much more”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Wow

More please

over a year ago

Derby

Sarita sat between her legs and leaned down to kiss Debbie’s inner thigh, lightly running her tongue from her knee almost to her pussy, first one side, then the other, then both sides again and again. The third time she continued the trail further up carefully missing her labia, then across her silky smooth pube area and back down the other side, creating a circle. Then she moved to her belly button hole and inserted her tongue gently inside. Debbie was thrashing around, trying to move but the restraints and Sarita’s legs inside hers prevented her from doing so. She was crying with anticipation, her body tingling with excitement waiting for that final touch that would induce her climax.

But the touch didn’t come, Sarita continued further up Debbie’s body to her breasts, working her tongue around the large mounds of flesh, Debbie’s nipples were sticking out proud and erect, throbbing and almost purple in colour.

She deliberately kept clear of her areolas, knowing that any touch could ignite her victims wave of pleasure.

She was now almost over the top of Debbie, using her arms to support herself, her own much smaller breasts hanging down very slightly. She began to kiss Debbie’s neck, small light touches initially and then sucking hard on first one spot, then another, four or five large red marks on Debbie’s neck. Debbie was squealing with pleasure, loud cries, unashamed as to who could hear her. She was trying to thrust her pelvis upwards to her lovers but Sarita was just high enough to stop her inciting any touch she didn’t want her to have.

Satisfied that she had tormented her enough with her tongue she sat up, she noticed the duvet was no longer damp, it was positively wet, Debbie’s love juices had been running like a tap.

Debbie slowed her thrusting and bucking, trying to regain her breath, wondering what was to come now. All of a sudden she let out an almighty deep cry as the cold from the ice cube on her breast hit her, then another on the other breast. Oh the contrast from Sarita’s warm tongue to the freezing cold ice was unbearable. She tried to shrink back into the bed, to escape the cold but obviously Sarita was expertly working the ice around each bosom, trickles of water running down to other parts of her body.

Sarita got a new cube from the bowl, and began to slide it over Debbie’s tummy, the water trickling down between her legs and bum crack. Debbie cried deeply again, the torture from her captors tongue had caused her to squeal but the ice was such a shock to her, and still she hadn’t cum. She’d never been so desperate to “Please babe, please make me cum, please, PLEASE” she begged

Sarita never spoke. Debbie wondered if it even was her, had she introduced someone else into the room. Maybe it was Jez, or Phil even, but no she’d have felt his cock if was a bloke, it had to be Sarita.

Sarita got off the bed and Debbie heard a drawer open and some rummaging around, then she was back on the bed.

“So, you want to cum”

“Yes, yes, please babe, do it to me”

“I can make you cum like you’ve never cum before but”

“But what? Do it, suck my clit, fuck my pussy, anything, just do it”

“If I do this for you, you must try really hard to do something in return”

Debbie was arching her back up and down, trying hard to simulate being fucked “I’ll do anything, PLEASE”

“From now on I want you to try really hard to resist cock, unless it’s Phil’s cock or one that I give you permission to have. I’m not telling you to promise, just try really hard. I’ll tell you who you can fuck. This is for your own good babe, I love you and I want to look out for you, and I’m being a bit selfish too cos I intend on getting some pleasure from this too”

Debbie wasn’t sure what she meant by the last bit but she nodded her still covered head “Yes, yes, I’ll do it, I love you too, I’ll be yours, I’ll do whatever you want me to do, but please make me cum”

Silence

“Please babe” Debbie had a tear in her eye, she was so desperate

Then just as she heard a click, the buzzing started and it touched her clit. Sarita had the toy in one hand, and had Debbie’s phone in the other. The vibrations on Debbie’s clit brought her on in an instant, her back arched and her whole body tensed up like an electrical charge was connected to her. The wave of her orgasm was so intense she uncontrollably squirted her juices over Debbie’s arm. All the while Sarita continued to film her. Just as she came back down again Sarita played the toy between Debbie’s pussy lips before inserting it into the willing wet hole, just an inch or so, then out again, then in two or three inches, and out again. Debbie was trying to thrust her pussy towards it as she did so, her body was building up again. This time Sarita gave her all eight inches of the vibrant rubber toy, and as she moved it within her body she used her long fingers to flick her prisoners button. The joint stimulations were enough to finish Debbie off and she came with such vigour Sarita almost lost her balance as she worked her body. Again Debbie squirted but more vigorously and the flow bounced off her hand and splashed on Debbie’s breasts, covering her with her own love juice.

She came back down again and Sarita withdrew from her pussy, Debbie lay there gasping for breath. Her pussy was pulsating and her whole body was shaking from what she’d just experienced. Sarita let the camera see the wetness on the prone body, and the bed, before switching off the camera.

‘Get your cock ready, she’ll be home in half an hour’ she wrote and pressed send.

Sarita got off the bed, removed the blindfold and undid the restraints. Debbie still lay there, arms and legs outstretched, eyes open staring at the ceiling.

Sarita sat next to her and stroked her hair, Debbie slowly regained her senses “Oh babe, how can I ever look at you again without thinking of what just happened. Thank you, thank you so much”

They leaned towards each other, embraced and kissed. “I never want you to forget me Debs, and you never will. Now get dressed and go home to Phil, he’s got his cock out ready for you. I’ll see you tomorrow at work”

Debbie just nodded, still taking it in. She got up and found her clothes and got dressed, totally uncaring about the state she was in. Her legs were very unsteady but she regained her strength and was ok by the time she was downstairs. She finished dressing and turned to go, then turned back to Sarita who, still naked was just behind her.

“Thank you my darling, you are amazing. I love you, love you, love you” and they had a long lingering kiss before she turned again and left.

Sarita stood in the open door, naked and uncaring, and waved as she set off.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Wow, all caught up and so ready for the next chapter.

OP you are a genius of hornyness

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Derby

I was on tenterhooks at home, like a dog with two tails. I’d sent Debs a text to see how long she’d be and Sarita sent me the most incredible photo of her blindfolded, naked, and spreadeagled on the bed, tied to each corner. Then as if that wasn’t enough to get me to wank myself off on the spot she’d then sent me a video of her cumming and squirting everywhere as Sarita had stimulated her with a massive vibrator. I’ve never ever seen Debs cum like that, or anyone for that matter. I was so desperate to release my own load but I didn’t want to be incapable of making love to her when she came home imminently, although the way I was feeling that was pretty unlikely.

Anyway soon the problem was resolved when I heard the car pull up, I opened the front door and Debbie literally flung herself into my open arms. We kissed passionately for what seemed like ages before she spoke “Oh babe, I’m sorry”

“What are you sorry for?” I was confused

“Well I know Reets sent you something”

“Yeah, a photo of you on the bed then a video of her masturbating you with a vibrating dildo and you spurting all over the place. Don’t be sorry babe, there’s nothing to be sorry for”

“You don’t mind?”

“I’ve told you umpteen times I’m absolutely hundred per cent ok with you and Sarita, I’m jealous as fuck, but I love you being so happy”

“Oh babe, you’re amazing, I love you so fucking much”

“And I love you more than any man can love a woman” I pulled her towards me, we kissed again and as we were doing so I was leading her towards the sofa, pulling her clothes and my own off at the same time.

We made love there and then on the sofa, I kissed her all over her body and was loving the smell of her skin from when she’d covered herself less than an hour previously. Her pussy was so wet and tasted incredible, and as I probed deep inside her with my tongue she came a few more times, increasing her wetness. I had one leg on the floor and one knee on the sofa, to give me more freedom to thrust my cock forcefully into her pussy as we fucked, my small ball sac being squashed between us. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body and I could feel each one as her pussy clenched around my cock. I was so glad I could last along time but eventually my balls were tingling and within moments my spunk was flooding into her. We lay there for a while, catching our breath, and then extricated ourselves from the strange position we were in.

I followed her upstairs watching her bum, I love the little crease at the top of her legs under her cheeks. We showered and then back down for tea at 8.30. Then we made love again at bed time. It had been a very busy day since leaving the hotel before daybreak that morning.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

Damn.. when does she tell you about other guys..

When do you get a go with Reets...

Suspense!

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow simply fantastic

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Every Installment keeps getting better and better.

More more more please OP

By *andaele50Couple
over a year ago

Fcuksville

Enjoying your writing

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *otttcpl69Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Excellent!

over a year ago

Derby

January 10th 2005, back to work Monday, although both the council and Debbie’s accountancy firm had returned the previous Tuesday while we were enjoying the sun of Gran Canaria. Our morning routine was a bit of a planned operation, we all set off together in the car, dropped John off at school, then I’d drop Debs off, then I’d continue to the council depot. If I had to be early then Debs would get Sarita to pick her up, but that wasn’t the case today.

Debs was a bit quiet in the car, seemed as though she was slightly worried about something, she’d been ages in the bathroom getting ready. Maybe she was just down as it was back to the daily grind. Anyway I pulled up outside her office, she gave me a peck on the cheek as always, and then pulled me to her for a long lingering embrace. “Love you” she said as she got out, her skirt revealing the tops of her thighs as she did so “see you later babes”

“Love you too my sweet angel”

And I watched her cross the pavement and into the office before I carried on to work.

Debbie walked in and said Hi to the ones that she could see, lots of ‘Happy new year’ wishes were passing back and forth. She shared a room with Sarita, but she wasn’t there yet so sat down and tried to focus on doing some work. Ten minutes later and Sarita came in, shutting the door behind her, Debbie leaped up and they had a massive hug and kiss “Hiya my lovely” Debbie was excited “I was slightly worried you weren’t coming”

“Hi babe, course I was coming, bloody traffic that’s all. Are you ok? Is Phil ok? How was he with what I sent him on your phone”

“I’m fine, a bit worried about seeing J and Rob though after….., you know, being fucked by them both. Phil’s amazing, he was like a crazed stud last night, we had sex on the sofa as soon as I walked in, and again later.”

“That’s good, now remember what we talked about, and of course remember that I am going to be selfish and make the most of you and the fact Phil knows about us” Sarita had a naughty glint in her eye, she was really looking forward to spending more time with Debbie “but don’t worry about Mr Johnson and Mr Roberts, if they don’t say anything then you don’t”

“Ok babe, yeah I’m sure you’re right”

They settled down to work, every so often they would catch each other’s eye and smile or blow a kiss to each other.

Just before 11, Debbie’s phone buzzed and after she’d answered it she told Sarita she had to go and make a coffee and take to J and Rob, who also shared a room but much bigger on the top floor.

As she approached the kitchen she could hear voices and paused before she went in “I see that little madam is here today” she could tell that was Sally. Last time she’d seen her she’d blanked her and Sarita in the lift.

“What little madam?” Another voice she thought was Faye, another one of the secretaries.

“I don’t know how she can show her face, little Miss floozy ‘drop her drawers Debbie’”

Debbie was horrified, what did Sally know.

“Debbie? She’s lovely, what’re you on about” asked Faye.

“That night at the party. I went up to my room, they put me on the top floor for some reason. Just got there and I remembered I’d left my jacket top on the chair at the table. So I went down and there she was on the dance floor with Johnson, his hands were all over her bottom and she was rubbing herself against his…., his…., you know, his thing”

“That doesn’t sound like Debbie, are you sure, she’s married, got a son I think”

“Oh yes, and that’s not the end of it. Twenty minutes later I could hear the door open to the room next to mine, it was his room wasn’t it. I could hear his voice and Roberts too. Then for the next two hours, well I can’t tell you what I heard, they were obviously doing it with her, both of them would you believe. She was making all these noises, squealing and crying, the bed was banging the wall, honestly it was disgusting. Could hear them too, at least 4 or 5 times they were groaning loudly. I couldn’t get to sleep. Don’t know about Debbie does Dallas, this was Debbie does J R!”

“Are you sure it was Debbie”

“Oh yes, it was her, I heard the door open again about quarter past three, so I quietly opened mine and looked out, there she was walking away from me down to the lift, well staggering more like, one hand holding her bag with her bra hanging out the top, the other hand holding her dress under her front”.

“Well I’m really surprised about Debbie”

“Oh there’s more yet. Next morning I was going home and the lift went down one floor and stopped, her and that other girl got in, that pretty Indian girl, arm in arm laughing and joking, wouldn’t surprise me if they had something going on too”

“Oh now you’re really being stupid, one minute you say she’s having it away with her bosses, then she’s a lesbian. I don’t know, I find it all hard to believe. Come on let’s take these drinks before they go cold”.

Debbie was shaking but she shot into the toilet behind her, and locked the door. Suddenly she burst into tears, her eye shadow running down her cheeks. How could she have been so stupid? How will Phil not find out now if Sally tells him? Oh fucking hell, what can she do? Slowly the tears stopped and she washed her face, she looked at herself in the mirror and as dreadful as she looked she thought she’d be ok, so hurried into the kitchen to get the coffees.

She went into their room, J spoke first “Ah Debborah, we thought you’d got lost. Just put them down on the table”

“No problem Mr Johnson” sniffling slightly. She had this image in her head of when she left the hotel room and Rob had his hand on J’s massive cock. What did happen to her thong? Maybe one of them had it on, not J, he’s too big, must be Rob, bet it’s next to his smooth cock and balls now as they speak.

“Are you ok Debbie” Rob sounded concerned

“Yes I’m fine thanks Mr Roberts”

“You look a bit different, have you been away?”

“Yes we had ten days in the canaries, came back yesterday. Might have a bit of a cold maybe”

J butted in, clearly bored with the small talk, and gave her a list of clients they wanted her to contact about different things, and sent her off to do it. As she left the room she shut the door behind her and stood momentarily, taking some deep breaths, trying desperately not to burst into tears again. They never said one word about that night, not one!!! She knew what she was doing though so only herself to blame if it all goes belly up.

She went back to her room and Sarita could see she’d been crying “Debs babe what’s the matter, what’s happened” as she held out her arms Debbie fell into her, now crying again uncontrollably, her tears staining Sarita’s pretty pink top.

“Oh Rita honey, it’s terrible” she was struggling to speak “I overheard Sally telling Faye in the kitchen”

“Telling her what”

“About me and that I was fucking J and Rob for over two hours after the party”

“Oh shit, how does she know”

“She heard us, and saw me leaving the room. She’s guessed about you and me too”

“Look, don’t worry, if she’s got anything about her she won’t tell Phil, probably wouldn’t even know how to contact him if she wanted to. And as regards me, I’m not bothered, Jez knows about you and me just like Phil does, in fact he’s like Phil and wants to join in so no worries about what Sally will say there. Just keep your head down for a bit, stay out of her way, and it’ll blow over. Now come on, dry your tears and I’ll redo your makeup.”

Debbie squeezed her tight and kissed her. Why was Sarita always so calm about everything, but she was probably right though.

The rest of the day passed off without incident, Debbie kept out of Sally’s way and when Phil picked her up later on she was fine, off they went back home.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

Derby

The next few weeks went by quite smoothly. Our love for each other continued as strong as ever, our sex was frequent and amazing, and Debs carried on seeing Sarita, usually at least once a week, completely with my approval and absolutely begging for my cock when she came home. The only thing I was slightly missing was that I would have loved to have spent some time with both of them.

By Mid April my mother’s health had deteriorated and was living with us, I’m pretty useless at this sort of thing but Debbie was amazing, looking after her like she was her own mother, while still going to work. This did have an effect on our sex life which dropped off dramatically. I insisted she should still see Sarita as it was time away from home for her to do her own thing, and she was always glowing when she came home. It was though all causing Debbie quite a bit of stress. By this time I’d now left the job at the council, had bought a van and some tools, and was doing work over a wide area gardening and diy stuff, picking customers up from adverts in shops and local papers.

Debbie went to work one day quite wound up from a difficult night at home. It was made worse because Sarita had taken the day off to spend with Jez. She hadn’t been at work long when she got into an argument with Sally and Sally took great delight in shouting at her about her night of passion with Mr Johnson and Mr Roberts. It was all over very quickly but not before a couple of clients had also heard it.

Inevitably Debbie was called into their office, again J spoke first “What was all that about Debborah, how did Sally know about what happened?”

Debbie was very upset “I think she heard us in the hotel room”

Rob butted in “We said didn’t we, it must never be spoken of again, this is very difficult for us”

J continued “We can’t have anything like this again, you will have to leave. We can’t sack you but we’ll offer you £5k as a gratuity”

Rob suggested she go home immediately and let them know the following day.

Debbie left straight away, in tears and totally distraught. How could she go home like this? So instead she went to Sarita’s.

Sarita opened the door, still dressed in a dressing gown. Debbie erupted in a flood of tears and told Sarita everything that had happened. Sarita was hugging her and consoling her, they stood in the kitchen kissing and she was instantly feeling better. All the stress was disappearing fast and she wanted her female lover to take her.

As they stood in each other’s arms she felt it, a light touch at first on her waist, then a firmer touch, then a hand on her bum. She turned round and Jez was smiling at her, he never spoke but cupped her head in his hands and kissed her on the lips, slowly and seductively, their lips opening and their tongues exploring each other without speaking. As they did so Sarita was kissing the back of neck and stroking her back. All Debbie’s tension had gone in an instant. She could feel the bulge of Jez’s cock against her hip and she turned back to Sarita as if to speak “It’s fine babe” Sarita reassured her, and kissed her even more passionately.

As they stood in the kitchen kissing and caressing Jez and Sarita began undressing her, the final item being Debbie’s thin black lacey pants which Sarita pulled down from behind, kissing her bum cheeks and probing her anus as she lowered the thin material to the floor. Jez took Debbie’s hand and turned towards the stairs, he too was wearing just a dressing gown and she had a tingle as she saw his naked legs climbing the stairs ahead of her. Sarita was having her own pleasure watching Debbie’s bum moving so sexily side to side level with her eyes. Sarita wanted to take her from behind there and then. They reached the bedroom and Sarita gently pushed Debbie on to the bed face down, removed her own dressing gown, and crouched behind her immediately kissing her bum, and licking her crack. Her tongue probed Debbie’s hole and she worked it inside her. Debbie was whimpering with pleasure, forcing her anus towards Sarita’s willing tongue as Jez, also free of his robe by now, was stroking and kissing her back and neck. Debbie reached for his cock and began to wank and squeeze it softly, it responded by twitching as she touched it. Debbie noticed how the bed was warm, and could feel the damp from where she had interrupted her hosts. As Sarita was still probing Debbie’s bum with her tongue she inserted a finger in her mature lovers pussy, Debbie was feeling more and more helpless and her body began to tingle with pleasure. Her climax swept over her, her bum arched off the bed slightly as she tensed up and Jez felt her hand tighten around his cock.

She turned over and Jez got his first view of her milf boobs and pussy. Her boobs were much bigger than his wife’s, but firm and nicely rounded. Her nipples were still proud and erect, her areolas quite large and dark pink. Her smooth pussy was so inviting, her vulva was begging to be sucked and licked, a considerable dampness oozing from within. He knelt on the bed next to her and leaned down to kiss her inner labia and licked her juices, his wife had been telling him for weeks, months even, how delicious she tasted and how right she was, he eagerly sucked and swallowed as much of her that he could.

Sarita moved to the other side of the bed, knelt on it with one knee, and then lifted her other leg over Debbie’s face, lowering her pussy on to Debbie’s face. Debbie strained with her tongue and as the pussy lowered she went straight inside, devouring Sarita’s love juice as she fucked her with her tongue. The unmistakable taste of spunk was evident and it reminded her that she’d interrupted them, but neither seemed too concerned.

As Jez found Debbie’s button and began to kiss and suck on it so she found Sarita’s and did the same. The two women came together, each tensing, and squealing with pleasure as the wave swept over them. Sarita squeezed Debbie’s face with her thighs as her body released a flood of her lady cum over Debbie’s open mouth.

The pair of them came down again, Sarita raised herself off Debbie and lay beside her. Jez sat up and turned round towards them, Debbie could see his cock, a trail of pre cum leaking from his 7” tool. She leaned forward and took it in her mouth, sucking on it vigorously, and squeezed his balls gently with her hand. Sarita watched her husband’s hard cock disappearing down her lover’s throat and a tingle came just from what she was watching. Debbie gasped for breath and Sarita took over, enjoying the taste of him mixed with Debbie’s saliva. As she gasped for breath so Debbie returned his cock to her open mouth. Sarita was wanking him as Debbie was sucking on it. She wanted to share him with her, to share his seed, Jez was getting closer and began to fuck Debbie’s mouth, she could feel the head of his cock against the top of her throat and Sarita’s hand against her lips. Jez reached down for Debbie’s milf pussy, she was ten years older than him but was amazed at what an incredible woman she was, no wonder his wife had been fucking her every week.

He found her wide, wet, open cunt and without warning he stuffed two fingers straight into her willing hole, fucking with such vigour he was shaking her body. Debbie came almost instantly, opening her mouth to scream with pleasure but it was muffled due to it being full of his cock which Sarita was still wanking. His balls tensed up and straight away his balls emptied down Debbie’s throat, five or six spurts of thick hot cum, which she couldn’t swallow in one go, Sarita removed his cock and replaced it with her mouth over Debbie’s. Debbie was still feeling the sensations of her orgasm and couldn’t resist even if she wanted to. Her body was so sensitive from the latest wave she experienced.

As they all relaxed they lay together on the bed, Debbie in between the married pair. Sarita lightly stroked Debbie’s pussy, and Jez was stroking her large bosom, he loved his wife’s small pert breasts but these were something to behold. He studied her whole body, much bigger than Sarita’s, probably a size 16, but so, incredibly sexy.

They lay there for another 15 minutes or so. Debbie realised that Jez was hard again, his cock pressing against her thigh. Sarita was still stroking her pussy but began to focus on Debbie’s clit, brushing her fingers over it, smiling as she could see a spasm go through her body with each touch. She was only touching her gently but it was enough to induce another orgasm on her victim, another wave of electricity flooding her body.

As Debbie lay there gasping, Sarita said to Jez “fuck her, give her your cock babe, do it for me please”

Jez didn’t have to be told twice, he knelt between Debbie’s thighs and his cock was touching her dripping wet pussy. He lifted her legs with his arms and pushed them towards her chest. Sarita watched as her husband was poised ready and then slowly thrust his cock in, and then out again, in again, slowly building his rhythm, harder, deeper, his balls banging Debbie’s bum. Debbie could feel each thrust, touching her g spot as it he went back and forth. She began to squeal, but that became more of a lower cry. Sarita reached behind her husband and found his balls, swinging back and forth but she held them and squeezed them, causing Jez to cry out too. He was fucking her harder and harder, Debbie was crying out louder, and Sarita was still squeezing his scrotum.

Unsurprisingly Debbie came first, her body again tensing up, her back arching and her pussy gripped on to Jez’s cock tighter, he could feel her inner vagina squeezing him too and with another loud groan he unleashed spurt after spurt inside her. Sarita released his balls and as he almost finished he began to sit up. Sarita twisted her body round so she could suck his cock dry and then as he got off the bed she turned to Debbie, her eyes closed and mouth slightly open, breathing rapidly but beginning to regain her composure. Her legs were still raised, exposing her swollen wet pussy, cum oozing from it. Sarita got down and began sucking and licking at the combined juices, eagerly drinking and swallowing it all.

Jez turned and left the room deciding the ladies needed time alone together.

After she’d cleaned her up Sarita lay next to her lover, they were stroking each other gently. After half an hour or so they began talking softly to each other, confirming their love for each other and kissing endlessly.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *apier69Couple
over a year ago

Glenrothes

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Absolutely fantastic

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

Can't wait till she gets revenge on sally

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmm what next for cheating Debbie? How does she explain loosing her job?

Fantastic story OP

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Just read the whole damn thing in one go, thread one and now this. needless to say there’s a significant wet patch in my jeans.

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

She hasn't lost her job yet but sally could be out the door for causing a scene Infront of clients and broadcasting information about the bosses

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic so sexy love it

over a year ago

Derby

They lay there for a while, and Debbie felt she needed to ask Sarita “What do you think I should do babe, stick it out and call their bluff or leave?”

“The last thing I want hun is to see you go, but more than anything you need to be happy. And you’re always going to be thinking about the pair of them fucking you at the party”

“I don’t want that Bitch Sally getting the satisfaction of seeing me go, but maybe it’s time for a change. We’ll still be the same won’t we babe, we’ll still see each other?”

“Too bloody right we will, and if I don’t invite you round now Jez will have a meltdown”

“Oh don’t be daft, he’s got you. I don’t know whether to tell Phil about Jez though, he’s fine with me and you, but another guy?”

“I really love you Honey, and Jez does too. Only you know whether to tell Phil. Maybe we should all have dinner sometime”

“Ooh yes, that’d be great. I’d best go, I’ve got to find a job”

Debbie got out of bed and just as she did Jez, now fully dressed, came in with her clothes from downstairs “Thought you might need these” and he stood looking at her naked body “fuck Debs, you sure are one mega hot lady”

Debbie blushed, took her clothes and wasn’t able to say anything before he’d left.

Later on, in the afternoon, Debbie was sitting in her car in a car park in town. She dialled the number on her phone and J answered “It’s me, am I on speakerphone so that Mr Roberts can hear?” she asked sternly.

“Yes, we can both hear and no one else is with us”

“Right, it’s not my fault that Sally the Bitch heard us, maybe it’s a good job she didn’t see you both together being as you’re both clearly into guys as well as women, and which of you has got my thong, or are you both perverts or something?”

“You left it so I picked it up” said Rob sheepishly

“Well I’ll take your offer but with a couple of conditions”

“Which are?”

“You give my job to Sarita and let her decide who will replace her, is one condition. And I’m not a whore who you can pay to fuck you and take your spunk, so give Sarita a good pay rise instead of paying me £5k”

“Yes. We can do all that”

“Sarita will collect my things” and with that she hung up.

Debbie needed to clear her head, what on earth will she tell Phil, no job and no income other than what he’s earning while his business takes off. She was walking down the high street and came across a new clothes store. A sign on the door, Manager required, Apply Within.

An hour later Debbie had a new job.

That night Debbie told me that she wanted a change of career, and was leaving the accountants to take up a new job as manager of a clothing shop. An independent place selling mens and womens clothes, top end more than cheap stuff, owned by a very domineering type woman called Leanne, probably about 40/45, so a bit older than Debbie. Debbie would be overseeing the other staff and the day to day running. It all seemed very sudden but we’d always supported each other in everything we did so wasn’t about to change now. The rest of the evening was pretty much the same but she did seem tired again.

Next morning I had to go to see a new job for someone at their house, be there for nine o clock. I had the details on a piece of paper and I walked up the drive to the door, the piece of paper in hand which I was reading.

It all happened in an instant, the door opened without me ringing the bell, the first I saw were the ladies bare feet, her bare legs, the bottom of her dressing gown, further up my eyes went, her long blonde hair, and then…..her face. I recognised her instantly despite being almost 20 years since I’d seen her.

“Hello stranger” she said nervously

My heart was pounding, I could tell I was red faced, I tried to speak but could only get out her name

“Kate………”

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

By *ack again100Man
over a year ago

Tamworth

over a year ago

Derby

“Come on in” she said, turned and walked away. I stepped inside, shut the door and followed Kate into the kitchen. A very big house, with a big open kitchen, we sat on a couple of stools opposite each other at a breakfast bar in the middle.

“You’ve completely got me” I mumbled out “never imagined it was your house”

“I saw you a couple of weeks ago getting into your van” she replied “but never had chance to get the phone number off it. Then I saw your ad in the post office. Thought I’d best not ring and risk speaking to my sister, so that’s why I sent the text”

“Debs never talks of you, never has since that night”

“It was a bit naughty of me, I was wanting to get your attention as much as anything but you were always too flustered to chat me up. I know it worked though cos I saw you rubbing your cock, just didn’t realise it would backfire with you and Debbie getting together like you did”

“I’d always fancied you, but Debs and I have been very happy and we love each other loads. We’ve had some some incredible times”

“A lot of this sounds in the past tense, what about now?”

I was getting embarrassed again and looking away from Kate “since new year our sex life has dropped away dramatically, which shouldn’t matter when you’re in love, but I do miss it so much. I know she’s got a lot on and it’s not her fault, she’s amazing”

Kate got up and came round to my side of the bar “Maybe I can help you with that” she said softly, and undid her dressing gown, letting it drop to the floor. She didn’t have a stitch on underneath, I could feel my cock rising, my mouth getting dry. I swallowed and took a breath, I reached out towards her and put my hands on her waist “Oh Kate, I don’t know, I want to, but I, I…… what about Debs finding out?”

“I wasn’t planning on telling her” and she took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. Her bum looked fantastic as I followed her up the stairs, I could feel my cock getting wet in my pants. She was slightly taller than Debs, and maybe a size bigger, but incredibly sexy, or was that because she was only the second woman I’d seen naked in the flesh? Her long blonde hair partially covered her large boobs, and she had a neat triangle of hair above her pussy.

We reached the side of the bed and she pulled my jumper over my head, followed by my shirt. I’d kicked my shoes off downstairs. She undid my trousers and knelt down on the floor in front of me, pulling the trousers and my pants down as she went. I stepped out of them as she held my very hard cock, by now a trail of pre cum oozing from its tip. She stroked my smooth pubic area and asked “is this your idea or Debbie’s?”

“Debbie’s” I replied, my voice shaking “She shaved herself last year and then decided I should be the same”

Kate said nothing, just leaned forward, licked the end of my cock a few times, swallowed, and then took my whole cock in her mouth in one go, massaging my balls as she did so. She worked her head back and forth, it felt absolutely devine, I held her head but let her control the movement, and I leaned my head backwards, noticing the large mirror above the bed and another high up on the wall opposite it, slightly angled downwards.

Kate released my cock from her lips and stood up slowly. As we kissed I could taste myself so clearly. We fell on the bed, kissing and embracing, our hands all over each other, and by now all my inhibitions and worries had gone. I rolled her on to her back and moved my mouth to her breasts, taking first one nipple and sucking it, then the other, Kate murmuring and crying softly with pleasure.

I had to taste her pussy and I kissed and licked my way down her tummy to her belly button, her small triangle of hair, and then her pussy. The sweet aroma of her sex getting stronger as I neared it. My tongue licked between her labia, tasting her delicious wetness as I did, and I began licking and then sucking on her clit. She groaned and let out some gasps as she came and as she began to relax I moved back to tasting her fresh juices, so warm and sweet. She was gyrating her bum around, pushing her pussy into my face, and I drove my tongue inside her, as deep as I could, fucking her with it. She quickly came again, and I never withdrew as I wanted to drink as much of her lady cum as I could until again she’d relaxed. My cock was aching for relief, and I moved up the bed between her open legs, I looked at her and our eyes locked together as my cock found the warm entrance, a few movements back and forth between her lips before thrusting inside her, she almost sucked me in. I began slowly at first, trying to savour the moment, but my inner feelings quickly made me speed up. I kept varying, pounding her pussy as fast as I could and then slowing right down, then fast and hard again. I felt her wet pussy tighten around me and her body tensed up, she was almost silent apart from some intense breathing. When I began again I could tell she was looking over my shoulder, clearly watching my rear in the mirror as I took her. Her eyes closed, her breathing increased, as she came yet again, her juices feeling different on the head of my cock inside her.

She made movements as if to turn me over and I helped by moving on to my back. She knelt at the side of my waist and lowered her pussy on to me, enveloping my cock as she did so. Then she rode me like she was breaking a horse in, her massive tits bouncing up and down so much I was afraid she’d hurt them unintentionally. At one point she leaned forward and now it was my turn to use the mirror behind, watching my cock being swallowed by her body, my balls bouncing too.

She was controlling me again, forcing me to cum, and I felt her pussy gripping me tight, she was crying out with pleasure and then that changed to deep groans of ‘yes, yes’. I couldn’t hold out any longer, my balls twitching, tingling, and then tensing up and firing my seed inside her, spurt after spurt.

As we both regained our breath she leaned forward and kissed me for what seemed like forever. I could feel my cock wilting, and sliding out of her, my spunk dribbling out on to my groin and ball sac.

Kate stretched her legs out and with one leg between mine and the other at the side, she lay half on top of me. I held my arm around her and stroked the soft skin on her back as stroked my chest. The image on the mirror above looked so peaceful, but the pangs of guilt just ever so slightly began to step in.

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Loving this

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow nice twist and very horny

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Southampton

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Now that's going to take some explaining

over a year ago

Naughty boy

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

over a year ago

Derby

We lay there for ages, stroking each other and kissing, I could feel her wet pussy on my leg, my cock recovered to a semi erect state. We began to chat about the past twenty years. I knew obviously that Debbie hadn’t spoken to Kate in all that time, but I didn’t know what Kate was doing or indeed if she was still with Mark “Yes we’re still together” she said with a tinge of sadness in her voice. “But I know he’s fucked lots of women, it’s that massive cock he’s got, leads him astray. I guess that’s why we’ve never married. I love him though so that’s why I stay”

“I love Debs so much” I said “which is daft to say as I’m laying with you like this, I’m pretty sure she hasn’t had any other guys though” I daren’t tell Kate about how her sister made love with another woman every week. “You and Mark have done ok for yourselves though, this house is incredible, must be worth a bob or two”

“Well I’m a nurse so don’t earn a lot, but it’s so rewarding. Mark is a joiner, shopfitter, that sort of stuff. Used to work for a company, now on his own, so he did most of this. A lot of his time now is working for a woman who’s absolutely loaded, I don’t mean tens of thousands, I mean hundreds of thousands, definitely a millionaire”.

“Wow” I was quite shocked “she’s got a lucky husband then”

“Oh no, the poor bloke got killed in an accident somehow, so she’s single. Marks fucking her as well as working for her. She probably pays him by the inch. She lives in a huge mansion out in the country, drives round in a new silver Range Rover, with blacked out windows. She’s got a range of shops and Mark does all the work when she buys a new one. They’ve gone off today somewhere to look at another one. I think it’s just an excuse to have a shag but I get used to it. That’s why I knew it’d be ok for you to come today, and I’m so glad you did.”

I turned towards her and gave her a kiss, my hand stroking her bum as I did so.

Kate continued “I don’t like to sound bitchy but something happened a few months ago with her son. Apparently he was due to get married, I mean, he’s only 20 for fucks sake and was getting married. Anyway he went on honeymoon somewhere and ended up fucking a married woman on the beach with his mates. Couldn’t help but brag about it when he got back and his fiancé found out and dumped him. His mother was furious as she’d put a lot of preparation into the wedding”.

“Bloody hell” I exclaimed “that’s a story if ever there was one”

“Yeah, please don’t say anything to anyone, even Debbie, cos if it gets out they’ll know it’s come from me or Mark”

“That’s fine my lovely, my lips are sealed, promise” and gave her some more kisses.

“I’d love to start again Phil but I need to go, I’m at work this afternoon”

“That’s fine” and I kissed her again “can I see you maybe next week or something?”

“Yeah I’ll text you”

I got dressed and we bid our farewells and off I went. I was in mixed emotions about what I’d done and couldn’t concentrate properly the rest of the day. I’d said I wanted to see Kate again but was it really wise?

The next few weeks went by with quite a few changes. I did see Kate, and we made love twice more, but in that time my mother had regained a lot of her health and went back to hers, albeit with carers twice a day to make sure she was ok, and do stuff for her. So that inevitably let Debbie relax more and slowly we began to make love again, not every day but a few times a week, and it was amazing.

So I then had the task of telling Kate I couldn’t see her anymore, and that didn’t go down too well, but I think she understood.

July and my birthday was approaching. I knew Debs and Sarita were planning something but wasn’t sure what. Debs was her usual self again by now, she was so vibrant, so happy, and the pair of them always seemed to be giggling when I saw them together. I was just very jealous as I so wished I was making love to Sarita every week.

Anyway Debbie told me that we were spending my birthday, which just happened to be the last Saturday of July, at Jez and Sarita’s as they were doing us a meal. I was really looking forward to it……………

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Great writing op , we feel there is a great twist coming up here in the shop xxx

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic as ever

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

. Arrived woman on a beach? I wonder.................

over a year ago

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh the links and threads get ever so tangled. Fabulous can’t wait for the next instalment

over a year ago

Derby

Saturday arrived, my birthday, and Debbie gave me a lovely present before we got up in the form of a nice love making session. It’s fantastic that we have regained the amazing sex life that we had, particularly around Christmas. She was certainly on top of the world again now, seemed to be enjoying her new job, was definitely still enjoying seeing Sarita, and our love for each other was as good as ever. What a good thing that I’d finished with Kate as quick as it had started.

After Debs and I had got up, we showered and had a late breakfast. We had to be at Jez and Sarita’s for about four pm. I think they’d been planning a bbq but the good old British weather put paid to that. Anyway we left in plenty of time and dropped John off at his mates en route, he was staying there the night, Debs said it would be nice for him.

When we arrived at our hosts we enjoyed a nice chat and a drink, Debs was non alcoholic though as she was driving. I got on well with Jez, chatting about stuff, but I was fixated with Sarita. Heck she was so damn pretty and sexy, her dark skin, dark eyes, and long shining black hair. She clearly didn’t have very big boobs but that almost added to her sensuality, a slim waist, small curvy bum, and long legs. She was wearing a dark green top and a short skirt. I was trying not to be too obvious how much I was watching her, particularly as I was talking to Jez, her loving and adoring husband, at the same time. Debbie was looking adorable too, oh how I love my wife, and I couldn’t help but notice Jez watching her a bit too. I wondered how he felt about Debs and Sarita having a sexual relationship together, was he as happy about it as I was.

As the afternoon became evening we had our meal, I couldn’t help but notice the two girls giggling and whispering, and even Jez almost seemed to be in on something too.

After the meal I took some of the pots into the kitchen. Debs followed me in and put her arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss “How’s my sexy hunk of a hubby?” She asked

“I’m absolutely fantastic my lovely”

We had another kiss and she said “I knew you’d enjoy your birthday, and there’s more to come yet”

We went back into the dining room, finished clearing away and then I said I was popping up to the bathroom. At the top of the stairs I couldn’t help but notice the bedroom and the large wooden frame bed that Debs had been tied to in the video Sarita had sent me, and my cock had a bit of a tingle. Anyway I went into the bathroom and did what I had to do, and had a bit of a wash.

I opened the door and stepped out only to stop dead in my tracks, I couldn’t believe what was in front of me. I stood, almost motionless but shaking slightly as I gazed at Sarita, a sight of ultimate loveliness, she had removed the skirt and just had on a lacey pair of red pants. Her top had also gone and was replaced by a very thin, very short, white t shirt, exposing her midriff, her erect nipples very visible through the thin material. But it was the writing on the shirt that I was most shocked at ‘Happy birthday my sexy Hubby, enjoy your present’

Sarita moved towards me and took my hand, placing it behind her on her bum. She leaned forward to kiss me and our mouths locked together, exploring each other with our tongues.

I pulled away slightly “Reets my lovely, this is amazing but Jez and Debs are downstairs”

“Not any more, Phil my angel. They’ve gone, on their way to yours in the car. You’ve got me all to yourself all night long”

I finally twigged what was happening, all the secrecy, the giggling. Sarita was stroking my raging cock and then she turned and led me to the bedroom…………..

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

over a year ago

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Very nice!!!!

Love it

over a year ago

Derby

Sarita led me to the bed and sat me down on the side, she stood in front of me and slowly pulled down her panties and then picked them up and held them to my face, I took some deep breaths through my nose to get the full sense of her aroma. Then she put them on my head and removed the birthday message t shirt, pulling it up and over her head so that she was totally naked in front of me, a complete vision of heaven. Her body was flawless, her brown skin clinging tightly to every curve, her small breasts with the dark areolas and quite erect nipples. Her stomach was almost flat, how does she have such an incredible figure I wondered. Her pussy lips were slightly open and I could see the dampness, even her tummy button looked so sexy. I started to say something but she immediately pursed her lips to shush me.

She removed her pants from my head and put her hands on my shirt and pulled it up and off me, then she got me to lie back on to the bed so that she could undo and remove my trousers, boxers, and socks. My cock was hard and erect, copious amounts of my juices trickling down my shaft. “Debs said you got very wet, she wasn’t wrong” she said before taking my length in her mouth. The sensation was incredible, her long black hair was completely covering her face as she bobbed up and down, devouring me and all my pre cum.

Sarita slid her long arms up my chest to just below the neck and shoulder line, then dug her finger nails into my skin, the sharp sensation causing me to let out a deep gasp and a soft cry, but she gripped my flesh before dragging her nails down my chest, over my man boobs, to my stomach, carefully missing my nipples. My soft cry became a loud deeper cry and as I looked down at what she’d done I could see the distinct marks on my body, even a trace of blood, but I didn’t care, I just focused on the pleasure she continued to give my cock.

Her hands returned to my chest and this time she found my nipples, squeezing both of them at the same time between her thumb and forefinger, gently at first and then tightly, again I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure and I felt my cock twitch in her mouth. She must’ve felt it too and released it from her mouth, sliding up my body to kiss me, our tongues deep inside each other’s mouths.

We shuffled ourselves fully on to the huge bed and turned so that we were lengthways on it, I sensed the opportunity to try and take control myself maybe and I turned her on to her back and then turned round so that we were in the sixty nine position. She eagerly took my cock again, and stroked my balls at the same time. My face was just fractions of an inch from her inviting pussy, I licked between her labia and for the first time experienced the delicious taste of her sex, licking, sucking her, sucking on her lips and flicking her clit with my tongue. Each flick brought about an uncontrolled spasm through her body, and she was getting wetter and wetter.

She continued sucking and wanking my cock with her mouth, massaging my balls too, and her other hand was stroking my bum, one cheek, then the other, slowly working towards my anus till she found it, then both hands were on my bum. She pulled one cheek slightly with one hand and began to stroke my hole with the middle finger of the other, all the while still vigorously sucking and wanking my cock. She began to work her finger inside me, just a little at a time then a bit more, and then the full length of her long finger inside me. Not for the first time I let out another gasp and soft cry, causing me to temporarily move off her pussy. I quickly resumed but now I was concentrating on her clit, now very erect, and I could hear the muffled cries of her own. I moved my right hand between her legs and with two fingers began to fuck inside her pussy.

Her cries were now more distinct as she kept releasing my cock and taking deep gasps, but she was fucking my own hole with her finger. I couldn’t understand how she hadn’t properly cum, so I fucked her and sucked on her ever more strongly, but my own climax was building, I don’t normally cum this quick but I could feel my balls tingling and tensioning up, my cock was swelling like it was about to burst.

Suddenly we both came together with loud simultaneous cries of pleasure. Sarita’s pussy erupted in a wave of juices, covering my face and hand, her body tensing and gyrating beneath me. My cock erupted at the back of her mouth, my hot seed being released spurt after hot spurt down her throat. She took her finger from my hole and held on to my hips.

We lay there gasping I rested my head on her inner thigh, Sarita was stroking my bum and thighs. I began to raise myself off her and turned round, we lay on our sides and kissed each other passionately, each tasting ourselves in the other’s mouths. I gazed into her dark eyes, and finally began to try and get some words out…..

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Southampton

over a year ago

Great story. Love all the twists

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Great read. More please

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Keeps getting better and better

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Derby

“That was incredible” I said as I withdrew from her lips “in fact, you are incredible”

“What, the kiss?” Sarita giggled

“No silly, well yes, the kiss was but I mean everything, the whole of you, incredible, and incredibly beautiful and sexy”

“You’re not bad yourself, for an old guy” she giggled again

“I’m not that much older than you, only about 6 years” I gazed into those gorgeous sexy dark eyes, and then asked “so how long have you been planning this between you?”

“A few weeks, it suddenly came to both of us together, didn’t involve much thought or planning”

“And Jez and Debs, they’re obviously not at our house decorating the front room are they I’m sure”

“No, hopefully they’re having as much fun as us. Are you ok with that, with Debs being with my Jez?”

“Yeah I am. I’ve always been fine about you with her, but I’d never really thought about her with other blokes. The thing is Jez is a great bloke, and i know he’ll treat her well. She’s what though, 8 years older than him, does he find her attractive?”

“About that yeah, and he certainly finds her attractive, absolutely loves her body”

“Really” I paused “soooo, has he…., have they…..”

Sarita knew what I was thinking and trying to say “Yes, once. We had a threesome together and I told him to fuck her. A few weeks ago now. Only the once”

“Ah, ok. That’s ok. I’m surprised she didn’t tell me but that’s not a problem. As I said, Jez is a great bloke. You’re a great couple, Debs and I love you both”

The thought of Jez at home fucking my wife had got my cock sticking up like a totem pole, something that hadn’t gone unnoticed by Sarita and she was rubbing it with her inner thigh, causing it to ache a bit as she pushed it in different directions. Her hand was stroking my chest, I winced slightly as she passed over the marks from her nails earlier “I’ve left my mark on you” she smirked, and to inflict me with more pain she scratched one of the marks again with one of her sharp nails. I couldn’t help but let out a cry, and my body tried in vain to flinch away. My reaction just spurred her on and she repeated on each mark, each time bringing another involuntary cry as I tried not to reveal that it was absolute agony, my chest was stinging, each one now very red and slight traces of blood. Then to soothe it she kissed my chest in numerous places, and traced each mark with her tongue.

My cock was absolutely raging, completely recovered from emptying into her sweet mouth half an hour previously, but also aching from all the pummelling her leg was giving it. I rolled her over on to her back, my legs between hers, I looked down and could see the trail of pre cum from my cock to just above her pussy, her delicious pussy that was begging to be entered. I lowered myself slightly, the tip of my cock just touching her open quim. She pushed her hips up to meet me but I raised myself again, before lowering myself a second time, and a third, and a fourth. Sarita was beginning to whimper, begging not to be teased, and the fifth time I lowered myself down and my cock entered her fully, her whimpering became a gasp as she felt my hard meat open her. Slowly I began to fuck her, withdrawing almost completely before thrusting back inside her. Each time she gasped, and let out a soft cry. As I continued to fuck her slowly I moved my mouth to hers to kiss her, our tongues entwined with each other’s, her whimpering now soft moans of pleasure. I began to fuck her slightly faster, but still withdrawing almost completely, until I felt her legs behind my bum, my lower back almost, how did she get them round there? She pulled me in tighter to her and with her arms behind my shoulders she pulled my upper body closer to her too. She was now thrusting her hips up to meet my cock, fucking herself with my cock. What had begun as me in control over Sarita was now the other way round even if I was on top of her.

I felt her pussy tighten around me as we became ever more vigorous, our kissing unrelenting and she gripped me with her legs and arms as her orgasm swept through her, I could feel the extra dampness between our groins increase, her breathing and muffled moans increased considerably but we continued to thrust against each other as my cock pounded her dripping wet cunt.

My balls began to tighten, to tingle in readiness and I knew I was about to cum, as I erupted inside her she came too, this time breaking away from our everlasting snog to let out a loud piercing cry, again her pussy gripped my cock like a vice, and her juices flooded between us as she squeezed every last drop of my spunk.

She relaxed her legs but again reached up and pulled my mouth towards her, and we kissed again, more relaxed and tenderly now. We probably stayed like that for at least five minutes, my subdued cock still inside her but slowly retreating from inside her, until it slid out completely. I let myself drop to her side and we lay there, both regaining a more composed heart rate.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Derby

It was coming up to 10 pm so Sarita suggested we dragged ourselves out of bed and revitalised ourselves, so we had a shower together and went downstairs for a drink and a biscuit. We wandered around the house both fully naked, she was so carefree and natural, oozing sex appeal in every thing she did, every time we came remotely close to each other we caressed each other and kissed. I was truly spellbound.

An hour or so later we were back upstairs for round three, again regardless of how much I wanted to try and control what we did it was in vain, she sat on top of my cock and rode me like I was an untamed bull and I filled her pussy again before we dropped off to sleep.

At some point during the night, around 3.30 I think, I woke up to find this insatiable lady sucking and wanking me. Then she lay on her back, grabbed her phone and got me to sit astride her, then wank myself off as she filmed me. I’d never wanked myself in front of anyone, even Debs, but it just seemed the natural thing to do and being filmed just heightened the eroticism of it. I came really strongly, trails of my cum from her pussy to her face, but mostly over those amazing pert, slightly rounded, breasts. Then to my ultimate embarrassment as we lay next to each other she made me watch the video, she’d even zoomed in on the deep red scratches on my chest, my face as I was almost cumming, and then managed to catch each spurt as my cock had released it, with my right hand gripping it tightly. She said she was sending it to Debbie and I knew it was pointless to protest.

Sunday morning began much the same, by now I’d learnt to not even try and instigate what we were doing, she knew exactly what she wanted, she’d had cum in her mouth and twice in her pussy, I’d cum over her body, but there was still an area of her body where she wanted me and I certainly wasn’t going to object. Her sweet little rosebud tasted lovely as I licked and probed it with my tongue while she knelt down on the bed, and I couldn’t wait to enter her with my cock. My copious amounts of pre cum helped me to slide effortlessly inside her tight hole, and the sensation as I thrust back and forth was incredible. Sarita came first, her hand toying with her pussy and she forced her bum back against me to heighten her own climax. I came shortly after and unloaded yet another load inside her, the feeling of my hot cum inside her rectum bringing another wave of pleasure for her so soon after the first.

We had another shower before going down for breakfast, a couple of slices of toast and a cuppa, and I realised that this most memorable of nights was coming to an end.

Sarita was in no hurry though and dragged me upstairs again. We’d just finished making love for the umpteenth time, with another load of my cum in her pussy, when I thought I heard something. I was still inside Sarita when Debs came in and leapt fully clothed on to the bed, hugging and kissing us both. Jez also came in which was slightly embarrassing as there I was having just fucked his wife but he was absolutely fine and we all sat there chatting about our night.

Debs and I left just before lunch, and we spent the afternoon in bed, only this time we were both sleeping, I don’t think either of us had got much sleep. Debbie thought my branding was quite funny though and kept trying to inflict even more pain through the scars.

An amazing weekend. The ultimate in happiness. Little did I know what the next few weeks had in store.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Southampton

This just gets better and better.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this...

More... More...

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking forward to you sharing

over a year ago

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this story thanks for sharing with us

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *igbbackagainMan
over a year ago

Tallaght

over a year ago

Derby

I woke early next morning, around 4 am, probably down to the fact I’d had over twelve hours solid sleep, but it was nice to hear the morning chorus, an added bonus of living next to open countryside. Debs was breathing so softly next to me I could barely hear her. As usual I had my morning glory, why does that happen, and I lay on my back with it in my hand, just holding it, nothing else.

There was the distinct aroma of sex coming from the bed, obviously down to the actions of Jez with Debs on Saturday night, and it got me thinking how so much had happened the past eight months, we’d gone from having a very uneventful sex life, to being as active as I could possibly imagine or dream. I’ve discovered that Debs makes love with Sarita, does that mean she’s Bi? I guess it does. Then she arranges for me to spend an amazing night with Sarita too while she’s with Jez. So does that mean we’re swingers, or wife swappers? I’ve no idea. In amongst all that we’ve been on a nudist beach, and even made love there, suppose someone had seen us. And of course she apparently kissed some lads on the dance floor on NYE. Heck, it’s a lot to take in. What I do know is I love her so so very much, more every day if that’s possible.

Still sporting my hard on I turned over to cuddle up to her, probably a bit selfish I guess but it was more to be close than anything although this hard rock pushing against her bum cheek was bound to wake her up.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you”

“Well there’s worse ways of waking up than with a hard cock pushing against me” she mumbled, still half asleep. I stroked her leg, her tummy, and then just happened to finish up on her boobs. Sarita’s small little titties were unbelievably sexy but it was nice to feel Debbie’s much bigger pair too. That’s what’s so good about the human body, everyone’s different but still just as nice.

“Thank you so much my angel for my birthday present” I squeezed her tightly

“I knew you’d enjoy it, not many guys can say their wife arranged a night for her hubby with her best friend as a present eh” she giggled, waking up a bit now.

“She’s absolutely insatiable you know, I don’t know how many times we made love, I don’t even know how I managed it in all honesty”

“I know, I’ve experienced it remember” she replied as she turned towards me and started to stroke my chest. I let out a bit of a yelp as she touched a particularly deep part of the scratching. “Ooh sorry babe, I forgot. I’ll have to put some cream on them for you to soothe them a bit, but I think they could be visible for ever maybe” Debs was laughing, thinking how her lesbian lover had scarred her husband during a love making session she’d arranged, but then she spoke softly “I need to ask though Babe, were you ok about me and Jez too”

“Absolutely, I was a bit shocked I guess that you’d had a threesome with them already and hadn’t told me, but he’s a great guy, I know he’ll treat you well like I tried to with Sarita. I’m just a bit curious I guess what you did and how many times, as I’m sure you’re curious about me and Sarita, but that’s all”

“Three, twice at night and once yesterday morning” she said straight away, “and he licked, sucked and tongue fucked me for absolutely ages too. Sarita’s already told me what you both did, plus sent me the video of you wanking over her tits, no secrets babe, none at all” and leaned over for us to kiss.

By this time we’re both wide awake and she shuffles over to get on top of me. “So has mister Rocky recovered now then?” and gyrated her pussy over my cock. I didn’t need to say anything, I pulled her to me to kiss her as she opened her legs over mine, my cock immediately touched her damp pussy, and it twitched slightly as she lowered herself against my exposed glans, easily encompassing it completely. We lay there for a few moments, my cock twitched again which she felt deep inside her pussy. Slowly I began to rise towards her and we rocked back and forth against each other, my cock rubbing her g spot and causing her to murmur with pleasure. Our rhythm got faster, and more intense and I quickly felt her pussy tighten around my shaft as the wave of pleasure swept through her. We kissed and cuddled tightly until she’d regained her senses and then I turned us over onto her back, my cock still encased deep in her pussy. As I looked down at her face and body I took in her beauty again, as if I needed any reminding. We looked into each other’s eyes, as if we were conveying love through our thoughts. I began to fuck, very very slowly, each time I held it deep inside for a few moments and as I did each time she let out a gasp of breath. I didn’t need to speed up, the slow movements enough to increase her gasps, which became soft cries, then louder cries, and then a prolonged moan of pleasure as she came again. The look on her face was a picture in itself, her eyes now closed, mouth open, her lips curled slightly outwards. I could feel the flood of her hot juices around my cock. When she had regained herself I repeated again, still ever so slowly but withdrawing almost completely before thrusting back inside her as deep as I possibly could. “Oh you bugger” she whimpered “you’ve got me absolutely at your mercy, you can make me cum whenever you want me to”

and cum again she did, more intense than the previous one, how I wished I could capture her face in a picture.

I could feel a different sensation in my balls, and as much as I wanted to carry on for ages I knew I wouldn’t be able to. The next time I started off again really slow, but rapidly increased so that I was really pounding her, thrusting in and out of her pussy with extreme vigour, each thrust causing her to gasp as I drove the air from her. Her pussy gripped my cock and I too let out a cry as we both came together, my spunk mixing with her lady cum inside her pussy, the excess seeping out between us. As we calmed down and began to relax my balls were still contracting, trying to squeeze the last drops of my cum out.

I let myself collapse so that I was half laying on and half alongside her body, my shrinking cock resting on her thigh. We lay there for a while, kissing and caressing, no words necessary. We were still there in that position when the 6.30 alarm went off and with reluctance we got up to shower and get ready for work.

The rest of the week went well, Debbie was enjoying her new career as the manager at the shop and I was doing ok with my work, picking up new customers and managing to earn quite a bit of money. Debs and I made love most nights, and at the weekend she spent the afternoon with Sarita while Jez and I went to a local cricket match.

When Debbie came home from work the following Monday she told me that she’d got to go with Leanne the following day to a new premises she’d bought at another town eighty miles away. Apparently Leanne had already been a couple of times with the guy who does her shop fitting but she wanted to take Debbie this time to have a look and pick her brains.

Leanne picked her up from our house quite early Tuesday morning, I waved as she went down the drive, looking as delicious as ever and exposing a nice view of her thigh when her dress rode up as she got in Leanne’s Range Rover.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Another one bites debbies bust

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Phew simply fantastic

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

I'm thinking Leanne will be exploring that bi-side a little more

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

Derby

It was only after they’d left that my brain kicked into gear and it dawned on me. Debs always said I was slow, instead of putting two and two together to get five, I usually get three. Anyway I was thinking about what Kate had said after we’d just made love for the first time two or three months ago, and she was talking about Mark working as a shop fitter for a mega rich woman who owned various businesses, was just buying a new one, and drove a silver Range Rover. Fucking hell, it had to be the same woman. But what if it is, will she see Mark, surely Kate didn’t tell him that I’d fucked her a few times so he won’t say anything. And she was ok about me ending it, I think, I hope. Whatever, I can’t message Debs, what can I say ‘oh I was fucking Kate a bit ago and she told me stuff about a woman who I think is Leanne.’ Er no, keep quiet Phil, see how it plays out.

Meanwhile Debbie and Leanne had a good journey to the place. It was opportunity for them to talk about stuff that they hadn’t done previously. Leanne asked Debbie about family and Debs told her she was married with a teenage son. She asked Leanne the same and was told that her husband died a couple of years ago, didn’t say what of. She too had a son, Tony, who was now 20. She’d been planning a big celebration the following spring as he had been engaged and they were having the wedding on his 21st birthday, a massive event in a marquee at her house. But it had all gone wrong and the wedding was now off, which she was annoyed about. She didn’t have a partner as such, still missed her husband, but would satisfy her needs sexually with different friends. Debbie felt quite sorry for her, being a widow at a relatively young age, and held her hand, giving it a squeeze.

They arrived at the new business premises having stopped for a coffee on the way, and spent the morning looking round the place, at the work that had been done, and Debbie offered up some ideas she thought would make it work better.

On the way back they stopped at a pub for a lunch, each having Lasagna and Leanne had a small wine, but got Debbie a large one, and when she finished that got her another, which of course got Debbie a bit light headed and slightly merry.

They continued their journey but before being back at Derby Leanne turned up a narrow lane, with a lot of woods either side. Curious where they were going Debbie asked the question “Is this a short cut?”

Leanne didn’t answer straight away, she seemed a bit quiet “It was up here he died”

Debbie still a bit confused said “Your husband?”

“Apparently he’d come up here a lot, I had no idea. I thought we had a good marriage, which we did, but I was always too tired or too busy or always doing something else so we hardly ever made love. We still loved each other though ever such a lot”

Debbie could see she had a tear in her eye. By now they’d reached a clearing with quite a few parking spaces and some benches on the edge of the trees. Leanne stopped the car near a bench and then got her phone and was doing something on it before putting it down again. She pointed at the bench “It was over there” Debbie turned and looked but was pretty speechless, didn’t know what to say so decided to just let her carry on, but she took her seat belt off and reached across to put an arm round her boss. After a pause and a deep breath Leanne continued “There was a couple, a doctor and his wife, ever such nice people. They used to come up here, she would strip naked and random blokes would come and fuck her on the bench while her husband watched, all arranged through a website. Needless to say my Terry was one of the blokes. I had no idea what he was doing, but I suppose he had to get it somewhere. Anyway in the middle of doing what he was doing he had a heart attack, died there and then. The doctor tried and tried to save him but it was no good. All the other blokes made off quickly but the couple found his phone and rang me. I came up, by which time they’d dressed him and then we rang an ambulance. The doctor would have been in trouble if it had been found out what he’d done but he was trying to save embarrassment for me and Terry”

By now Leanne was crying a bit more and Debbie held her tighter, but still didn’t say anything. “I’ve never told anyone else this, not even Tony. So every so often I come up here and do the same”

“What do you mean, you do the same?”

“Well not exactly the same obviously. I come up here and I let blokes fuck me, but I never look at them, I pretend that the guy is Terry, it’s him fucking me. Honestly Debbie, it probably sounds totally ridiculous but it’s such a thrill, sometimes on that bench or sometimes I open the back up of the car and bend over into the back, that’s why I’ve got this car as it’s flat”.

As bizarre as it sounded Debbie actually found it quite arousing, maybe it was the wine, her pussy was even slightly wet and she stroked it slightly without thinking. She was also aware that there were a few cars now also parked up. Leanne saw her stroke her pussy and she reached across and put her hand between Debbie’s legs “Oh you know what I mean, you’re getting wet aren’t you, I’m not so daft after all” Debbie let her leave her hand there, opening her legs slightly. “The most I’ve had in one go is eleven, nine in my fanny and two in my arse” Leanne was now getting excited, “Will you do it for me”

Debbie was unsure what she meant and looked at her. “Will you let me watch you being fucked?”

“Er….., l errrrr…….”

“Well I’ll do one and then see what you think, please Debbie it would mean a lot, our secret”

Leanne withdrew her fingers from Debbie’s pussy, smelt them, then shuffled her bum up in the seat and pulled her white lace knickers down from under her dress before getting out. Debbie turned and watched as she went to the back of the car, opened the rear hatchback, lowered the bottom half of the tailgate, and then stood there before lowering the top half of her body onto the flat carpeted car boot floor. Debbie couldn’t see but she guessed her bum was on full display and sure enough a guy got out of one of the cars and came over. He undid his trousers and took up position behind Leanne, a bit of moving and shuffling and he was clearly inside her and began to fuck her. Leanne was looking up at Debbie to begin with but then closed her eyes, clearly enjoying it. Debbie was fascinated, couldn’t believe what she was seeing, her own pussy getting wetter and wetter and she moved her knickers to the side to allow access with her fingers. The bloke was going at it like his life depended on it and before long it was apparent he was about to cum, Leanne came too, and the sight and sound of the pair brought on Debbie’s own orgasm. The guy pulled out, said ‘thanks luv’ as he pulled his trousers up and then turned and walked away. Debbie realised there must be at least six cars there now, at least one had more than one occupant. “Stay there” she said to Leanne, and she opened her door to go round to the back, she took her wet knickers off, and pulled her dress up above her bum. She could see the thick cum draining from Leanne’s cunt on to the gravel floor. Debbie assumed the position next to Leanne “Look what you’ve done to me” and gave Leanne her knickers. Leanne took them and held them under her nose as they heard footsteps, clearly more than one guy.

Within a moment she felt a hand on her hip, then the feeling of cock against her open labia, before it thrust inside her in one sudden movement. She could feel the man’s groin pressed tight against her but he didn’t seem very deep so he guessed he wasn’t very big, both hands now on her hips, holding her as he fucked her. She held Leanne’s hand who was also being rocked back and forth, she seemed to be getting more out of it than Debbie, must’ve been a bigger cock maybe or better technique. Leanne started to cum again and the guy inside Debbie began to grunt louder before she felt a few small bursts of cum inside her, then the guy inside Leanne came too. The two guys mumbled something and then left, Debbie could feel cum running down her inner thigh. Leanne was beaming “well, how was it?”

Debbie was disappointed, “I never came, first time ever I’ve had cock and not cum”

“Maybe it’s because I’m here” said Leanne “I’ll step aside”

“No wait” Debbie was a bit anxious “let’s both stay together again”

They heard more footsteps, and again the same process. One hand on hip, the feeling of a cock touching her, and then she’s being entered again, only this time it was different, this guy was big, very big, and more composed in his actions. He began to fuck her slowly and she immediately felt more pleasure, she turned slightly to Leanne and mouthed “Wow” to her.

“Oh yes” cried Debbie as the stranger sped up slightly, she could feel his balls swinging against her clit and her orgasm was inevitable. As she came she let out a loud scream her body arched, and her pussy tightened against his cock. But he kept on, still fucking her. Leanne and her partner both came and he went, Leanne put her arm across and on to Debbie’s bum, stroking her anus as she was being relentlessly pummelled from behind. “Oh god I’m cumming again” yelled Debbie and the surge of electricity swept through her again. By now Leanne had a finger inside her rosebud, and still the guy kept going, only this time he was getting close, his cock was swelling even more inside her and he too was moaning. “Take this you white bitch” he said loudly and Debbie replied “Yes, yes” just before she came again, her pussy flooding with the massive flow of her lady cum causing him to erupt inside her, spurt after spurt after spurt really deep inside her. Her head was in a daze, she rested it on the floor of the Range Rover. Leanne removed her finger and stroked her lower back. Debbie was breathless and realised he was still there, still inside her. He started to move again as if to carry on but she put her hand up “No, I’m sorry, I can’t take any more, not here. If it was a bed or something then maybe, but, I’m sorry.” Still inside her she could tell he was getting something out his pocket, and he took her arm and wrote his number on her arm. Leanne held her arm out and he wrote it on her arm too, she saw his hand and saw he was coloured, but she deliberately didn’t turn to look at his face. Finally he withdrew from Debbie’s swollen pussy and in doing so released a flood of their joint cum which flooded down her inner legs.

“Till next time” he mumbled and left.

“Oh Wow” Debbie stuttered after he’d gone “that was incredible, he’s obviously bloody big, but he was so thick too, and how he just kept going and going”

Leanne was still stroking her back, and her naked bum “ready for the next one, they’re queuing up”

“You do the next, just give me a minute” Debbie gasped but stayed bent over into the car so that her bum and both holes were on full display for all to see.

Leanne shouted out “just one” and stuck her bum out to indicate it was her on offer. Within a few seconds she was being fucked, the lucky guy getting a delightful view of Debbie’s cum filled pussy as he used Leanne’s slightly older cunt. They both came and the guy left, Debbie looked at Leanne “I’ve recovered, get me some cock” and they both lay there waiting. Two more arrived both at the same time. As they prepared themselves the guys each started to stroke the used pussys in front of them, and seemed to try to collect the cum that was oozing out. Then both ladies gasped at the same time as they felt it being worked into their tighter bum holes, they knew what was coming and adjusted themselves in readiness. Debbie was first and felt her hole being stretched slightly, then relaxed, then stretched a bit more, and then suddenly she was stretched even wider as the hard member entered her. Whilst not as good as what the last guy did, this was still very pleasurable and she relaxed to accommodate the swollen cock. The guy was clearly enjoying her tight but well lubricated hole and wasn’t long before he let out some loud moans and released his load, she could feel the cum inside her rectum, a pleasant feeling but not enough to induce her own climax. Leanne was the same, receiving her load of cum without getting her own high.

“Are you ok” asked Leanne “do you want to carry on?”

“Maybe two more” replied Debbie, clearly now getting into it, and totally disregarding any self respect she had. “What do you think, I reckon I’ll have another in each hole, not at same time obviously”

Leanne waved them over and first two guys came and used their pussys, then two more fucked them anally. After they’d gone, Leanne realised there were 5 guys still waiting and she waved them over. “No more fucking lads, if you want though you can wank over us”

The men looked at each other and all five managed to take position together, two behind Leanne and three behind Debbie. Debbie felt them as they came, all three aimed at her bum hole and their combined cum ran down and trickled over her slightly sore pussy. Then the guys took turns to massage it into her holes before leaving.

The two ladies stayed there for a little while, and then started giggling and laughing, the reality of what they’d done hitting home. Debbie put an arm over Leanne’s shoulders and they came together and kissed, holding the kiss for at least a minute as their tongues explored each other. When they came apart Leanne smiled “Wow Debbie, you’re a real dark horse aren’t you, that’s the first time I’ve ever snogged another woman”

And, did you enjoy it?”

Leanne didn’t answer, just moved back towards her and they kissed again. “We’d best go I suppose, I’ll drop you home.” She reached into the car and found a couple of towels for them to clean themselves up, then passed Debbie her knickers too.

The journey home didn’t take long, and they talked about what they’d just done. Leanne was very pleased that Debbie seemed to understand the release that having sex with anonymous blokes meant to her “I’m so pleased that you seem to understand, you’re the only one I felt able to talk about it with.”

“Aren’t you a bit worried though about how vulnerable you are, up there, on your own, with a bunch of horny guys?”

“I honestly think I’m ok, they want sex which I’m giving them, why do they need anything else? And anyway if anyone gets violent I’ve got some cameras hidden in the car filming it all”

“What! You mean you’ve just filmed me getting fucked by half a dozen guys who I didn’t even see at all?”

“Ah don’t worry Debbie, no one sees it, no one even knows they’re there, honestly, it’s totally a secret”

“Ah that’s ok, sorry it was a bit of a shock. I trust you completely” and she stroked Leanne’s leg the rest of the way till Leanne dropped her off.

Thankfully the house was empty and she went straight up to the bathroom, stripped off, and got in the shower. Then got out again to put the number off her arm into her phone before it was lost forever, a naughty smile on her face as she did so.

over a year ago

Derby

Sorry it’s along one, didn’t seem appropriate to break it in two. More to come tomorrow.

Phil.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Southampton

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

This is sounding like sister getting own back by useing her hubby's mistress to compromise his wife

over a year ago

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Awesome!!

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

"Sorry it’s along one, didn’t seem appropriate to break it in two. More to come tomorrow.

Phil. "

Length was perfect, thanks for sharing such a great story

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Good god I may never be flaccid again

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Derby

Leanne wasn’t in at work again that week so Debbie never had chance to speak with her about their session with 15 random guys in the back of her car. She’d been contemplating telling Sarita when they saw each other at the weekend but decided against it, after all, it was really Leanne’s thing, not her own. Then of course there was the kiss she had with Leanne, but that was all it was, a kiss. There was no way she would ever lose Sarita in favour of Leanne.

She’d still got the phone number of the random guy in her phone, what a fuck he was, but was it a good idea to keep it? No. Don’t be stupid she told herself and deleted it.

A few weeks later, now mid September, and it had turned a bit colder. She was sitting at her desk and was preparing to tell Harriet, the young assistant to shut the doors. Then she’d be able to get home, have tea, and hopefully an early night, they hadn’t made love for a couple of nights and she wanted to rectify it.

Just as she had called Harriet over a coloured guy came in, he was looking around, had seen Debbie sitting at her desk, and was making a bee line for her. Debbie saw him, just another guy, about 50 maybe, possibly a bit overweight and wearing a blue anorak “Hello miss, I’m looking for Leanne”

Debbie was a bit surprised at being called miss so smiled and replied “she’s in her office, I can call her. Who shall I say is asking?”

“Sam” he answered and Debbie picked up the phone and pressed Leanne’s extension “Leanne, there’s a gentleman, Sam, here asking for you”

“Oh thanks Debbie, can you show him up. Oh and Debbie, when the shop is all shut up can you come up too”

“No problem, I’ll be about 15 minutes” and put the phone down. She led Sam to the foot of the stairs at the back of the shop, and directed him to her office half way down the corridor. Then Debbie and Harriet went about locking up and making everything secure before bidding Harriet good night and letting her out the side door.

‘I wonder what this is all about’ she thought to herself. Just as I was going to have an early night. She set off up the stairs to the office, Leanne called it an office and it was, but when she first bought the place she’d actually had a bit of a flat created up there, it had a small kitchen with a table and chairs, a lounge area with a sofa and a tele, a bathroom and shower, and a bedroom, although Debbie had only ever been as far as the kitchen and lounge.

She knocked on the door and went in but they weren’t in the office so carried on into the kitchen. Still no sign but she could hear voices in the lounge, well Leanne’s voice, but not talking, she was more mumbling and crying. It sounded like…….., no, it couldn’t be………

Debbie opened the door carefully and slowly went in, it was……., her hunch was right, but wow, what a sight!

Leanne was fully naked bent face down over the armrest of the sofa. Behind her was a fully naked Sam fucking Leanne’s pussy with a truly huge cock. Debbie couldn’t see it properly as it never completely came out of Leanne’s pussy, but it was as thick as her arm and at least 10” long.

Sam turned and without letting up from his task he said to her “Ah the other slut, I’ve only really seen your arse and cunt before today”

Leanne gasped “Oh yes, I’m coming again, aaaaaaaaaargh, oh my god!!!!!!!”

Debbie now realised she recognised his voice from that afternoon in the woods, and her body was tingling with excitement. He was totally different to what she expected, at least 25 years older for a start, and not such a great body as she expected, but that cock! And Leanne looked pretty fit too, lovely smooth skin, curvy body, and her bum looked delicious as it was being pounded relentlessly. Debbie quickly took all her clothes off, blouse, skirt, bra, shoes, and finally her thong. Sam was eyeing her up and down, like he was viewing a car “Very nice, very nice indeed, you’ve got some tits on you haven’t you slut”

Debbie walked over to behind him, put her arms on his shoulders and pressed her boobs against his back, then slid down his back until they were pressing against his bum as he still pounded Leanne, although he slowed slightly.

Debbie moved her hands to his bum cheeks and pulled them apart slightly with one hand, revealing his hole and she ran a finger of the other hand up his crack, and then down again. She then ran her hand between his legs and grasped his balls, squeezing them tight causing him to cry out and momentarily stop fucking Leanne.

“I might be a slut but in these surroundings I’ll take everything you’ve got to offer and your massive piece of meat will be soft putty by the time you leave here”

She released his balls so that he could resume pummelling Leanne’s pussy, Debbie moved round and kissed Leanne’s bum cheek, her position over the sofa making it very easy to access her, and giving her an amazing view of his cock thrusting in and out of her very wet pussy. Debbie kissed her way over to Leanne’s anus and probed her hole with her tongue. Inevitably Leanne screamed out at her next orgasm, and her body arched slightly.

Debbie left her bum and went to the other end of the sofa, she managed to sit down with one leg on the floor and the other over the other side of Leanne so that Leanne’s head was between her legs, then she slid forward so that she forced her pussy under Leanne.

Leanne managed to lift herself up enough and saw Debbie’s totally smooth pussy emerging in front of her face. She’d never been so close to another woman’s private parts before, she’d seen a few on the nude beach and in swimming pool changing rooms, but none of them looked so sexy as Debbie’s. Instinctively she kissed her labia, first one side, then the other, then both of them again, then began to suck on one. Sam had lost his concentration of her pussy slightly and was focusing on watching the back of Leanne’s head as she tasted her first pussy. Her tongue licked at Debbie’s juices and she welcomed the sweet taste, so licked again and again, and then her tongue flicked Debbie’s small but erect clit, causing Debbie to squeal slightly as she did so. Leanne was excited at the reaction so gave her clit her full attention, and began licking and sucking it.

Sam could see the pleasure in Debbie’s face, her head went back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open. He resumed his vigorous fucking of Leanne’s cunt, which in turn was pounding Leanne’s face against Debbie’s pussy, Debbie came first, a loud wail of pleasure, a flow of extra juices, and her hips arched upwards involuntarily.

Leanne felt her own wave coming yet again, she buried her face into Debbie’s pussy but could no longer tongue or suck her. She’d already cum so many times in the last twenty minutes but this was stronger than ever. She gripped Debbie’s thighs with her arms, and the wave swept across her, her loud cries muffled but still apparent.

As her pussy gripped the thick meat inside her Sam’s balls quickly tensed up and began to empty their load in Leanne’s mature cunt. Five or Six massive spurts deeper in her pussy than any spunk has ever been. The pulsating of his cock and the sensation of his hot cum inside her brought on yet another wave before the previous one had psssed. Leanne was thrashing around helpless to move, her face still embedded in between Debbie’s legs.

As Sam finished, he pulled out and moved Leanne out the way and on to the floor, before moving along the sofa and presenting his massive glistening cock in front of Debbie’s mouth, she eagerly sucked and licked it clean of all his and Leanne’s joint cum.

Leanne was still on the floor, spreadeagled out on her back, shaking and quivering slightly, cum slowly oozing from her pussy.

Satisfied his cock was clean he slid back along the sofa and positioned it at the entrance to Debbie’s pussy “Right slut, so what did you say. Look at this cock, still rock hard, and you think you can take it”

“I’ll take it and I’ll take your cum till you can’t fuck anymore” she said confidently, but quietly she was as nervous as hell. I’m terms of length it was probably more than 10”, bigger even than Mark was all those years ago. Bigger than J at Christmas, and much bigger than Phil or Jez. But it was the thickness of it that was most daunting, ‘my god what have I let myself in for here’ she thought.

Debbie adjusted herself on the sofa, she looked down at Leanne who appeared to have fell asleep, Sam moved forward slightly and his cock began to open her. He withdrew slightly before going again, Debbie gasped softly and took a breath. Again Sam withdrew and again came forward again. Debbie could feel her pussy being stretched but it was manageable, she thought he was probably in about 8”. Sam withdrew again and Debbie knew this was it, he came forward again and she felt his whole length inside her, her pussy being stretched like never before. She tried not to but couldn’t help but cry out. She knew he’d fucked her in the Range Rover but this was different, he was inside her far deeper. Sam grinned, expecting her to say no but Debbie regained herself and pushed against him.

And so it began, Sam started to fuck her, quite slowly initially, almost feeling sorry for this white milf whore, but he quickly sped up, giving her every inch he had, as hard as he could muster. His balls were banging against her like cannon balls. Debbie came and came and came again, almost one continuous orgasm, her juices flooding out of her constantly, clearly helping her to accommodate his massive length. Her deep individual cries also all merged into one.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure his cock began to swell even more and she knew he was about to pump his cum into her. They both almost shouted as his balls fired it into her like a high pressure jet.

Debbie’s head rocked back over the end of the sofa, her eyes still closed, she could feel his cock twitching inside her but even though he’d stopped fucking her as such, he was still balls deep in there and no sign it was wilting.

Just as she thought he might be done it started again, fucking her pussy slowly but surely, in and out it went. Her eyes still shut she was about to lift her head up when she felt something either side of her head. She opened her eyes to see the welcome sight of Leanne’s pussy, within touching distance of her tongue as Leanne straddled her face. Leanne moved forward so that Debbie was almost looking at the lower cheeks of her bum.

Debbie began to lick and slurp at her wet pussy, most of what she was devouring was Sam’s cum, still oozing from within. The more she took it in the more of Leanne’s own juices she could taste, and it helped her to relax her own pussy to make the incessant pummelling more manageable.

Leanne just stood there, one hand on her boobs and one on her clit, tweaking it as Debbie fucked her with her tongue. Her eyes were moving between Sams cock thrusting in and out of Debbie’s cunt, and the sight of Debbie’s magnificent boobs rocking on her chest. She was always proud of her own chest, a nicely rounded firm pair, but Debbie’s were truly delicious, bigger than her own but not at all saggy or out of shape.

Debbie and Leanne both came together, both their bodies tensing and contacting together as the surge of sensation swept through them, but all three bodies retained their positions, Sam still fucking Debbie like a machine, he picked up the leg that was on the sofa and pushed it towards her chest, adjusting his angle so he was in almost deeper than ever. Debbie winced underneath Leanne’s wet cunt but refused to give in.

Within moments she came again, yet another wave of pleasure through her, each one still blending into the next, and she tongue fucked Leanne yet more vigorously.

Sam could feel his balls tingling, this slut was getting another load and sure enough his balls emptied again, nothing like the intensity of the two previous but enough to set Debbie off again before the last one had finished.

As Sam finished he finally pulled out of Debbie’s wide open pussy, her leg dropped down on to the sofa, her body was shaking quite considerably.

Leanne too moved away from her and dropped to her knees, mouth open ready to accept Sam’s cock. He directed it into her, and she spluttered somewhat as it hit the back of her throat, but she took it and licked and sucked it totally clean. When he withdrew it though he had shrunk considerably and he held it with his hand in front of Leanne’s face and hit the side of her cheeks with it.

Sam looked at Debbie’s ruined pussy, still gaping somewhat, and thick cum oozing out and between the cushions of the sofa. Her head was still over the end of the sofa, eyes slightly ajar, but her body still quivering. She turned to look at him “I told you, I told you I could take you till you couldn’t fuck anymore” she mumbled almost incoherently.

“Yeah you did, and to be honest you succeeded, my balls are empty. But looking at your cunt it looks like you can’t do much more either”

“No problem, I’ve barely started” she said sarcastically

“You two sluts are something else” he smirked and he turned to go, Leanne told him where the back door was and to let himself out, then she shuffled on her knees to the sofa and got on to it, half alongside and half on top of Debbie. She rested her head on Debbie’s bosoms and put an arm around her, Debbie was still twitching occasionally.

As Sam left they were both asleep.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

oh that one sent me over the edge

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

still loving this..

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Should be interesting when the son pops in to see his mum

over a year ago

Derby

Leanne woke first, her head still on Debbie’s right breast and her right arm on the other. She could feel the dampness on her leg and decided to go and clean herself up with a towel from the kitchen. Debbie was still asleep, and as Leanne stood up she couldn’t help but stare down at her.

She’d never been remotely interested in other women before but Debbie had awakened a hidden desire. Since Terry had died she’d really just been a fuck doll, Mark with his big cock wasn’t particularly sensual or romantic. The guys in the wood purely used her as a cum dump which was all she wanted, her way of imagining Terry was still with her.

Then tonight and Sams monster cock, it was fantastic to feel him fucking her like that, but now he’d gone she found herself naked on the sofa with Debbie, lying there in all her glory.

She gazed at her, wondering what Terry would have thought of her. Pretty woman, shoulder length brunette hair, quite tall, definitely curvy, maybe a 14 or 16, lovely firm rounded breasts, long shapely legs, must be about 5’8 or 5’9, and that pussy. That lovely completely smooth pussy, although at the moment it looks totally wrecked, still quite open, it actually looks red and sore, Sams cum all dried on around her thighs and cum all smeared over the velvet sofa underneath her. Will have to get a new one tomorrow she thought to herself. Yeah, Terry would have loved her.

She found herself stroking her own very wet quim. A little tingle went through her, like the feeling when you suddenly catch a warm breeze.

Leanne got the towel and saw a half empty bottle of red wine that she hadn’t put away. She picked it up and a couple of empty glasses, and went and sat back down again next to Debbie.

Debbie opened her eyes, got her focus and smiled at Leanne next to her “Have I been asleep”

“We both have, not for long I don’t think, it’s just gone eight”

“Phil will wonder where I am”

“He’ll be fine, I’m sure”

“I assume Sams gone”

“Yeah, well I guess so, I told him to let himself out the back door of the shop. Here, have some wine” Leanne passed her a small glass “don’t know what it’s like, been open since yesterday” They each took a sip, and then another.

Debbie looked down at herself “I think it’s safe to say I’ve been well and truly fucked”

“We both have, he wasn’t the most tender of lovers but boy he felt good inside”

“Your pussy tasted delicious” Debbie said as she took another sip.

“As did yours, I’ve only ever tasted my own. How long have you……, you know……., been into women too”

“Less than a year, I have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous, we see each other regularly”

“Does Phil know?”

“About me and her yes, not of anything else though” Debbie decided against mentioning Jez.

“Better keep this between us then” Leanne had another couple of sips of the wine and then looked at the bottle with just a tiny bit left in. She finished her glass and put it down, Debbie did the same and Leanne took it off her and put that down too, but kept hold of the bottle. She held it over Debbie’s nipple and let a couple of drops drip onto it. Then she leaned down and licked it off.

Debbie gasped, more of surprise than anything, but when Leanne repeated it with the other nipple, it was more a gasp of pleasure. Leanne toyed with her nipple in her mouth, teasing and nibbling it, smiled as she felt it becoming hard and erect.

Debbie was now murmuring, almost moaning, her body can’t take much more in one evening, but Leanne set to work on the first nipple again, a few more drips of wine, more sucking and teasing until that was erect too.

She moved lower down her body and poured the very last drops into Debbie’s belly button, and then licked it out with her tongue, but a tiny bit escaped and ran towards her pussy. Leanne followed it and caught it just as it reached her clit.

That was it for Debbie, she cried out ‘oh bloody hell, no, oh god, yes, yes’ and again she came, her body arched up, the sensation all through her, but Leanne never came up from her clit, still sucking and licking it.

She still had the bottle in her right hand, and she put the open end against Debbie’s gushing pussy, trying to catch her flow.

Debbie came down slightly but Leanne working on her clit was driving her wild. She reached down to the bottle too and slid the neck partway into her sore and open pussy, fucking herself with it. Within moments she was gasping and crying again, squealing with pleasure, gasping for breath.

This time as she came down Leanne released her clit and lightly kissed her tummy, rapidly rising and falling with her deep breaths.

Debbie’s hand relaxed her hold of the bottle but Leanne still held on to it, then picked her head up and turned and gazed at Debbie as she put it to her mouth, drinking any of her lady cum that was inside.

“Mmmm, you taste delicious” and kissed Debbie on the lips before they locked together, their tongues exploring deeply.

After they’d both calmed down Debbie lifted herself up off the sofa “If I don’t go soon I’ll be staying all night” and as she started to walk she realised just how sore she was “oh heck, I feel like I’ve been fucked by a horse”

“You can stay if you want to you know, I promise I’ll leave your pussy alone”

“Don’t tempt me” she said as she began to get dressed, and leaned down to kiss Leanne again, lightly stroking her pussy with her fingers.

Leanne watched her slowly covering herself up and sighed, “next time then, just us two”

“You’re on, I’ll see you tomorrow” they kissed again and as Debbie left Leanne lay back on the sofa and began to play with herself.

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Awesome!!

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

Derby

Thanks for the continued messages and comments. Next part this evening or tomorrow.

over a year ago

Derby

It was almost ten o clock when Debbie arrived home, I thought she looked very tired, a bit of a wreck almost. She said that Leanne had something she had to help her with which was quite hard work.

I offered to make her some tea but she said she’d had some at work, although she’d love a cuppa in bed after she’d had a shower. I took us one up twenty minutes later and she looked much better sitting up in bed, the covers over her waist but those gorgeous boobs on display looking magnificent.

We had plenty of kisses and cuddles but she was too tired to make love. It sounded as though she was building up quite a friendship with Leanne and was enjoying working there.

The next few weeks seemed to pass quickly and Christmas was approaching. Debbie and Leanne developed their personal relationship and had a few intimate evenings together in the bedroom at work. Debbie felt somewhat guilty keeping it a secret from both her husband and her best friend but decided that it was the best policy. Her body though seemed to be in demand and she was really enjoying it.

She loved the different relationships she was involved in, the sex with Phil was great, she loved the feel of his cock inside her, that sensation as he used her pussy, filling her with cum, bringing endless mind blowing orgasms.

Then she had the sexy, sensual and often wild relationship with Sarita. She loved the female touch on her body and loved exploring Sarita’s amazing slim figure, those small firm breasts, and her sweet tasting pussy. They would have slow romantic sex on some occasions and then on others it was rampant and lustful. Quite often Sarita would unleash her dominant side, forcing Debbie to submit to her kinky wishes. She would tie her to the bed, fuck her cunt and ass with her wide array of rubber cocks, vibrators and recently purchased strap on.

On one such occasion Debbie was tied to the bed for four hours, her legs raised over to her chest for almost two hours of those, while Sarita stimulated her relentlessly.

And finally she had the relationship with Leanne. This was so different to the others for many reasons. Leanne was older than her, only by seven or eight years, but she had a great body, and she loved flaunting it. Debbie loved the fact that she had been totally new to having sex with another woman, and she was enjoying exploiting that, all the time showing her new ways to arouse each other.

Yes, it had been a great year, such a lot had happened sexually since she set off to that Christmas party twelve months previously. She smiled naughtily to herself when she thought that at least fifteen different guys must’ve cum either inside her or over her in that time. ‘Yes, Debbie, you have been a bit of a slut’ she thought ‘it’s a good job Phil only knows of Jez’

Middle of December and Debbie had a dental appointment so asked Leanne if she could leave early. Leanne said absolutely, and don’t worry coming back afterwards, she’d see her the next day.

It was about 2.30 in the afternoon as she opened one of the double glass doors to leave the shop, still in her work uniform proudly displaying the store name and her own name, Debbie. She almost bumped into the young man coming in. Their eyes met, just briefly at first as Debbie said ‘Ooops, sorry’. But then they glanced again at each other, both of them trying to remember where they’d seen each other previously. The young man went in and as Debbie stopped and turned to look again he too turned from half way across the shop. This time it was a longer look, more of a stare. He saw the uniform and then smirked before turning back and carried on across to the stairs. Debbie was still staring and saw him climbing the stairs, clearly knowing exactly where he was going.

The horror began to set in straight away, she knew it had to be him, Tony, Leanne’s son. The young and innocent groom from Gran Canaria.

‘Oh no, no, no’

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck’

‘What the fucking hell do I do now?’

And slowly, almost in a trance, Debbie carried on to her appointment.

over a year ago

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oops

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

So hot

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *otttcpl69Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Both loving this

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Derby

Debbie was back in at work the next day, Friday, and only saw Leanne very briefly with very little being said by either of them. As she didn’t work Saturdays the next work day was Monday. Christmas Day was the following Sunday so they just opened Monday to Friday and apart from being busy in the shop, everything else was ok. Not much interaction with Leanne, Debbie wasn’t sure if that was a coincidence or she was deliberately avoiding her.

We had Christmas Day at home, it was manic, the downside of a big house is that it’s a good to host large parties and we certainly had that. It consisted of the three of us, plus John invited his new girlfriend Rachel, my mother, Debbie’s parents, and we also invited Jez and Sarita. Plenty of food, and plenty of drink.

Sarita, as usual, looked absolutely delicious. I tried to not keep looking at her continuously but it was so difficult, constantly thinking of how we’d spent that amazing night together just five months previously. I couldn’t help but brush close to her whenever possible, and she would reciprocate by touching my bum, and one occasion she put her arms around me for a prolonged cuddle.

Jez was obviously having similar designs on Debs, I saw him staring at her bum on quite a few occasions. I was wondering when it might be his birthday.

Rachel stayed in our spare room that night but all the others went home, Jez and Sarita being taxi service for them.

Debbie just worked Wednesday to Friday between Christmas and New year and then we made plans for New Year’s Eve. John announced he was staying at Rachel’s, utilising their spare room apparently, and the two party planners, Debs and Sarita, decided that Jez and Sarita would come to ours again.

I was relishing the opportunity to spend more time in the same house as Sarita again. I wasn’t expecting any intimacy as obviously Jez would be there, but she just has such a presence about her. She’d look sensual in Columbo’s raincoat.

The evening arrived and our guests arrived, I welcomed Jez with a good hearty hand shake and a friendly embrace. Sarita was dressed in a nice knee length dress, which showed off her figure really well, we had a big hug and kiss after she’d removed her coat.

Debbie was looking really sexy too, wearing a strapless dress that really amplified her amazing boobs.

We had a nice buffet and as the girls had more drinks so the giggling and flirting increased. Jez and I were trying to keep our composure, I think we were both thinking things we shouldn’t but it was impossible not to be aroused by them. I was conscious I kept rubbing my crotch and noticed Jez was the same.

When Sarita pulled Debs too her and they proceeded to indulge in a long, lingering French kiss it was almost too much, and then Sarita turned to Jez and repeated with him, just as Debs came to me and kissed me with such passion my cock nearly burst out my trousers. This went on for ages, my hands on Debbie’s bum cheeks pulling her closer, momentarily forgetting our guests just feet from us.

Then in an instant our wives broke away from us, Debbie grabbed Jez’s hand and led him upstairs while Sarita came to me and carried on with the kissing theme. As our tongues explored each other Sarita guided me backwards to the sturdy oak table in the centre of our room. She broke away from me to clear a space at the end and then pushed me backwards on to it.

Her eyes were locked on mine as she stood in front of me, reached behind herself to undo her dress, and then let it drop to the floor. She was absolutely naked underneath, no underwear at all, and she looked as hot and sexy as ever. Her dark nipples were already hard and pointed, and her pussy was glistening with traces of her juices.

I moved my hands to my trousers to undo the belt but she quickly stopped me, shaking her head. Then she undid the top button of my sleeveless shirt, before ripping the rest of it open, buttons going everywhere. Her fingers immediately moved to the scars on my chest from out last encounter, still visible although nowhere near as prominent. My body tensed as I expected her to leave her mark again but this time she just gently stroked me, flicking my nipples with her fingers, causing me to gasp.

As she pulled me up to a sitting position I heard Debbie moaning upstairs and the true realisation set in. Here I was being domineered by the most gorgeous, sensual, sexiest woman I could imagine while her husband is upstairs making love to my amazing, loving, sexy wife of almost twenty years. Does this stuff really happen, is it all a wild dream?

It wasn’t, it was happening and I was loving it. Sarita removed what was left of my shirt and moved to kiss me but instead went straight for my neck and proceeded to bite me, just a nibble at first but then very forceful, first one side then the other, I tried so hard not to cry out in pain.

Sarita then pushed me back down again and with her tongue she traced her way down my chest to my nipple, nibbling it and sucking it. I was praying she wouldn’t but it hard band thankfully she didn’t. Her own hard nipples were tickling my stomach as she moved to the other nipple and stimulated that in the same way. Heck this woman was so hot. My cock was positively aching to be released.

Sarita must have sensed this, either that or she felt she’d tortured me enough, and she sat back on her knees between my legs, her head just above my bulge. The dampness was visible through my trousers from my masses of pre cum, and she put her open mouth over it, trying to suck me still clothed, while her hands undid the belt, the fastener, and the zip, then in one quick movement she pulled down my trousers and boxers allowing my cock to spring up vertically.

Immediately she swallowed the whole length into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down vigorously. Again I heard the sounds of Debbie upstairs having another orgasm.

I was worried I might not be long myself, but then Sarita stood up and pulled me up too. I stepped out of my clothes and pulled my socks off as she moved backwards towards the sofa. ‘Oh yes’ I thought as she lay back on it and invited me towards her, ‘I am going to enjoy this’.

I lay between her legs and immediately my cock was touching her open lips. I could feel the warmth from her opening before I even started to enter her. Slowly I slid inside, enjoying the sensation as her pussy enveloped my hard cock and I began to thrust back and forth. Immediately her eyes closed, her mouth opened slightly, and she began to murmur with pleasure.

“Fuck me” she mouthed. “Fuck me harder” I did as instructed and her murmuring became soft moaning. “Harder, harder” again I did as I was told, her moaning now louder. Debbie too was moaning again upstairs as she came yet again. I couldn’t help but wonder what they were doing, only briefly though as I could feel my own building.

I was now pounding Sarita with as much as I could muster, I wanted to last longer but it wasn’t going to happen. Sarita screamed out with pleasure as her climax hit her, a flood of wetness surrounded my cock, and her body tensed up, gripping my cock with her pussy and I too cried out as my spunk unloaded deep inside her.

We lay there, for half a minute or so, both regaining our breath, our rapid panting slowly receding, and I fell forward on to her body, our lips locked in a passionate kiss. Oh how I loved this woman, I loved her almost as much as I loved my wife. Was it wrong to think that? Was it love or just pure lust? But I know Debbie loves her too, and Sarita and Jez undoubtedly love each other immensely too. What a situation but I was loving it.

We’d lain there for a while, my cock had wilted somewhat and slid from her labia but it was twitching slightly and beginning to stir back to life. We both moved on the sofa a little and then Sarita whispered to me “come on, let’s see what they’re up to”.

She took my hand and led me upstairs, I could see my cum oozing from her pussy and down her legs but she didn’t care. My cock was almost hard again, helped considerably by the sight of her pert little bum in front of me up the stairs.

I was excited but apprehensive about what to expect. I knew Debs fucked Jez twice previously but I’d never actually seen them together naked. My wife naked with another man. There again I was naked with Sarita but Jez had seen me like that on the morning after my birthday.

We entered the room and I wasn’t disappointed. Jez was on his back, Debs was on top of him in cowgirl position, she leaned forward as we got closer and I could see his cock inside her pussy. My cock was now rock hard and I wasn’t bothered that he could see it.

Sarita pushed me on my back on the bed next to Jez. I could then see Debs face and there was cum on it, and on her boobs. Jez must’ve either cum in her mouth or on her face. Sarita saw it too and as Debbie sat up they moved together and French kissed again. Sarita was obviously keen to taste her husband’s cum from Debbie’s mouth. As she did so she was wanking my cock, I could sense Jez was watching. This was surreal, absolutely surreal. Couldn’t make it up. Two blokes lying naked side by side on a bed, the wife of one riding the others cock, the other wife wanking the others cock, and all the while the two wives are kissing passionately.

Sarita got up and turned round, she knelt on the bed above my cock her back towards me and held my cock as she lowered her bum on to it, directing it between her cheeks. I could feel the tip of my glans as it pushed against her tight rosebud, but with a few short movements it slid effortlessly inside her.

The two of them were then kissing again as they each rode the cocks inside them. I turned to look at Jez and his eyes were darting between my cock in his wife’s anus and Debbie’s boobs bouncing up and down as she was riding him and simultaneously kissing his wife.

I turned my head back and watched my cock being thrust in and out of Sarita’s tight but very wet hole. The two ladies looked so incredibly sexy, never letting up in their embrace but each of them now letting out muffled moans of pleasure.

The sensation in my cock was incredible as Sarita was truly riding my cock with her arse like I was a stallion. Debbie likewise on Jez’s cock. He was beginning to groan slightly, clearly he was about to fill my wife’s pussy with his cum. As his cock was swelling and his balls released their contents so it threw Debbie into her own wave of pleasure. I could see her body tensing and quivering, she tried to break away from Sarita but Sarita held on to her tightly, and she was forced to come while still locked together.

My own cock was tingling too, my balls beginning to contract and within moments I was releasing my seed deep inside Sarita’s rectum. This was the trigger for Sarita, but she did break away, screaming loudly and throwing her head back and forth as she came, her long black hair flying everywhere. I could feel the wetness of her lady cum all on my thighs from her eruptive orgasm.

Debbie fell forwards on to Jez and Sarita back on to me. And we all lay there gasping, and holding each other.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Brilliant

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 06/02/22 09:14:18]

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous as always a real cock hardening story

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic as usual

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow, have just read this from the start, so many twists and so horny

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Wow loving this thread ????

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fabtastic

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

over a year ago

over a year ago

Derby

Thanks for all the feedback again folks, I do appreciate it.

I’ve started a part 3 as this was about full.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1265300

over a year ago

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

Wicked

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago