Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Travelling TV, Accompanied..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Between lockdowns when the weather was much better and travel restrictions eased, work called me to a series of meetings and therefore days down to London.

I was telling one of my dom admirers about it, and he was asking what the dates were and if I had any plans etc.

I gave him the probable dates, just over 2 weeks notice and a free hand with hotel locations, travel routes and some time flexibility, all he said was

"That's very interesting, I've got to goto London, I can go when I want and it's all expenses paid, do you fancy meeting up for some adventures"

There's various interpretations of the word "adventure" from twinge to cringe, however, I had met and served this guy on several occasions and we'd had a lot of fun so I told him I was up for it, he said "firm up the dates and we'll sort travel plans and I'll join you"

I firmed the dates up with work and messaged my dom admirer "Good work, let me look at travel options"

Later that day I got another message "go the slow route to London, via Birmingham, book x train, go first class, reserve and tell me your seats and make sure the ones around you are free.

I did as I was asked and told him, I just got a reply "good"

He is going to join me on the journey, presuming near or at Birmingham when I change trains?

I also know that he isn't on the return journey, as he's only staying for one night, and I'm there for 2

He then asks me if I have booked my hotel, I had, but I had cancellation protection on it until 1200hrs the day of the room booking, he asks for my hotel address, I provide it

The next message was that he had successfully booked the same hotel, he wanted to know if I used the electronic key service and therefore got given a room in advance, I told him he did, he was pleased...

All these things are now going through my mind, what will he do or get me to do on the train, after all, this guy had used me at clubs and dogging venues in the past, what will he do to me, or have me do for him in the hotel, or will he take me out?

He then sends me a message telling me what clothing, toys and accessories to bring.

He then asks me if I am up for doing some challenges / tasks?

We obviously interacted regularly on various platforms between the booking dates and the travel dates, lot of suggestions, veiled threats / suggestions, confirmation that he had sought advice on how to test / humiliate me on forums etc.

I was worried a bit, after all this effort it could be a damp squib, but just something in the fact that I knew he was genuine, very dominant and comfortable with it and had used me in public scenarios kind of re assured me that it would be okay, probably just a bit uncomfortable?

The day before we had a call, checked that I had packed what I had been asked, checked the train dates, times and reservations again, he then told me to make sure I wore a suit, not something I normally wear, especially on the train.

Last instruction, you will pretend you do not know me and that we are meeting for the first time...

I get on the train at Preston, not knowing what to expect or when, so some nerves in play, the train is well off peak and quiet, only 5 people in my carriage.

I get asked if I am on the train and if it's on time, I answer yes and 2 minutes late, I try to do some work on my laptop, but I can't concentrate, I'm served some coffee and offered some food, which I politely decline.

I expected a few messages from him on the way down, but there are none, I'm in a daze until I see him on the platform at Crewe, not where I expected him to be, he's in casual clothing, jeans etc.

So why did he want me in a suit?

Message arrives, remember, you don't know me, I confirm.

He gets on the train, see's me and a big grin appears, he walks along the carriage towards me, then past, puts his baggage in the storage and then asks me where his seat is, showing me his ticket, I point to the table directly opposite. He thanks me and tells me that he needs help at his age, and winks...

I'm sure I am blushing, he then sits facing me on the other side of the carriage, here we go I think...

We're both served more coffee, he has something to eat, I then get a message from him, get your stockings & suspenders out of your bag, along with your pink chastity cage, and go into the loo and put them on now slut.

I look up, he isn't even looking, I get them out of my bag, I try and disguise as best I can what it is I am retrieving out of my bag, but it isn't easy with the carriage about 1/2 full and several staff about.

I goto the loo, lock the door, take my shorts and pants off and put my stockings and suspenders on, have a nervous piss and then put on my chastity cage. I then realise I have to sneak my shorts back in, I can definitely see my chastity cage and my suspenders through my suit trousers!

So this is why he wanted me to wear a suit!!!!

As I come out of the toilets, he is stood there waiting, he uses the train moving as an excuse to bump into me and he grabs my cage and arse, sorry about that he says smiling as he faces me as the toilet door slides shut...

I return to my seat and smuggle my chastity cage case and my shorts into my bag, I then sit back down and try to make my suspenders and chastity cage so obvious, but I feel I am making it worse, maybe its just me that can see it.

I get a message from him whilst he's in the loo "good slut!"

He emerges from the loo, but doesn't return to his seat, and then my phone rings, it's him, I answer it.

Great to see you slut, you look great in your suit, I love how I can clearly see your cage and your suspenders, I am so hard thinking about how WE are going to use you tonight...

Thank you I say, nervously, why no Sir, thank you Sir, I say, thinking too many people heard that.

When I return I shall give you something, you are to return to the loo, you'll see why when you open it, the call is ended.

He returns to the carriage, gets his case and takes out a small box, he then bends down and says, oh, this must have dropped out of your bag young man and places it on the table, I am scarlet, thank you I said. No problem he says, and pats my hand, I don't even want to look at the other passengers.

I open it on the window side of me, it's a remote control butt plug, and there is a space where the remote control should be, I look up and I think I see it in his hand.

I go back to my bag, in my clutch bag I have a small tube of lube, which I need to insert the plug, I get the lube, zip up my bag and take the box to the loo, I know staff and passengers are looking thinking, the loo again, he's only just been! god I'm warm...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anabecdTV/TS
over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Great start

By *ani8408TV/TS
over a year ago

Greenfield

Great start, please Continue

over a year ago

I have to wait for the loo to be free, maybe so many won't notice I've not long been in it, or that I've got the runs or something, anyway, the door opens, a guy leaves the loo and when he passes me I get up and go...

The I hear, "going again so soon? Coffee does that to me too" I don't look back, I just go...

I sit down on the loo and read the instructions on the plug, basically, you switch it on with a button on the top, its not too big a plug, thankfully, however, I haven't been used in a while or used my toys, and I'm very tight anyway, so I will feel full regardless...

I apply some lube and switch it on, not easy on a moving train, it just bursts into life when I switch it on, going faster and slower, oh how much fun he must be having outside...

I wait for it to stop, and insert it, it does feel bigger than I thought.

I wash my hands, I'm about to leave when I get a message..

Is it in Slut?

Yes it is Sir

Good, do you feel full?

Yes Sir, as you know, I haven't been fucked in months or used my toys, as promised.

Good slut, I remember how tight you are anyway

Thank you Sir

What was that you got out of your bag before you went in? Lube?

Yes it was Sir

Have you got anymore with you?

Yes Sir, with my toys in my bag, well leave the lube next to the sink.

OMG...

I wash my hands, try and compose myself and press the open button, the door slides open, a bug chubby guy is waiting to use it, I need to get away before he see's the lube and puts 2 and 2 together... or will it be worse? Will he ask if it's mine?

I re enter the carriage, take my seat and try to relax, not at all easy under these circumstances!

There is no interaction or distractions for some time, and then staff come to check our tickets, and just as the staff member scans my phone, the butt plug leaps into action and goes through the various settings, it feels like 3

There is no way people couldn't hear it or see my surprise, or maybe it was just me, but either way it was very uncomfortable...

And so it goes on for the remainder of the journey to Birmingham, where were to change, but both of us have been informed that we could remain on the train we are on, because of the tickets we have and we would get there 20 mins faster, I thank her, whilst my plug kicks into action again, and stays on for a long time.

I then get a message from the table opposite "I was going to have some sport with you around New Street Station but we can stay on the train if you like"

I don't know what to say, and I'm hardly in charge am I, so I just said, that is your call Sir.

No response, apart from the plug turns off...

We pull into Birmingham station...

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

over a year ago

.. We arrive in Birmingham, suddenly my owner for the next 24 hours jumps up, collects his stuff, in the gap between the seats (the aisle) and says, (too) loud enough for me, "lets go then slut!" in my ear..

Hurriedly, I get my gear together, pack charging cables away and get my jacket on etc.

He's either done it as a last minute decision or to fluster me / keep me on my toes, either way, it worked, I was obviously hurrying and panicking and he looked like he was enjoying it as we all disemarbarked...

It was very busy at Birmingham (Always is) and someone (I presume him) had hold of one of my arse cheeks and pinged my suspender strap, not only did I obviously feel it, you could hear the snap, just as the train door opened...

I make my way up the escalator, I look back, he's nowhere to be seen, I really don't know where I'm going so I check what time the next train is and check to see what platform it goes from.

You go upto a concourse, which has barriers to other barriered areas in zones, if you aren't familiar with New Street Station.

I go up to the first concourse that connects all the platforms to the zone that we arrived in, and when I couldn't see him, I put my stuff down near a starbucks and checked my messages, none.

I then went through the barriers to the main concourse, that houses the barriers to the main exits, again, no messages.

I sit down on some benches and await my fate, as I doubt he'd gone...

My phone buzzes when I am in a little bit of a daze, and getting cold TBH, it reads...

"I know you have a thing for chubby guys, I arranged for you to meet one, he was going to wait until tonight, but I said we may as well meet him today...

He will introduce himself, you will answer him accordingly and follow him.."

Yes Sir

(FFS)

Shortly after, this enormous frame appears next to me

"hello, are you Steve's fucksleeve for tonight?"

Yes I am Sir

"Follow me then"

I follow this guy to the public toilets in the station, I have a bad feeling about this...

We go in, its very busy, he says, "I need a piss, and you will have one also, I goto start going to a cublicle, he puts a big hand on me, no, at the urinals with me"

Yes Sir

I have a cage on, and I'm thinking people will DEFINITELY see it...

He tells me to wait a moment, and then he says, see that scruffy old guy over at the end?

Yes Sir

He's either having the longest piss ever or he's a perv, I think he's a perv

???

Go and stand next to him and have a piss, make sure he see's your cage, I'll join you on the other side...

I go over, stand next to him, even though there are a plenty of other urinals available, he looks at me, then he looks at his cock, I look, he's wanking a large cock, my large friend is right...

I unzip, pull out my cage and try to have a piss, I'm struggling, probably for so many reasons, my new chubby friend arrives next to me, whips out a rather girthy cock (At this stage I'm a perv also, I assume) and he smiles at me...

"Struggling?" he says...

Yes I am

"Yes what slut?"

Yes I am struggling Sir

"Perhaps your new friend can help?" he nods to the perv on my left

He grins and places my left hand on his hard cock, I slowly rub it whilst trying to make it look to obvious, but of course it probably is, this is too risky for me, the perv grabs my cage and calls me a filthy slut.

After several strokes, the perv comes into the urinal, I stop and he takes over, looking at me and then back at his cock, my chubby friend says, come on, lets go...

Thank f*** for that, I still haven't had a piss, but I don't want to hang around... I tuck away, noticing I am leaking, zip up and wash my hands (thoroughly)

We make our way out the toilets, wait here he says...

Yes Sir

As the perv comes out the toilets, chubby guy goes to him and they have a chat, he points at me and the old guy is just leering at me...

Chubby guy comes back... "I've told him what you are and what you are doing tonight, unfortunately he lives locally, so he can't join us"

"Anyway, Lets go and join Steve"

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

Great story, as a submissive i would really enjoy being treated so dirty.

over a year ago

My new chubby company and I are walking back through the station, we go back through a set of barriers to an area where I assume are next train is, and we have about 45 mins or so until it arrives.

We go into one of the many food outlets and I see my owner for the day, Steve, sat at one of the tables with a hot drink, my chubby friend waves and Steve acknowledges, I just follow.

We sit down at his table and we are asked if we want drinks, we order them, and are handed food menus...

"So what happened in the toilets then?" my chubby friend is asked...

"Oh, you won't be disappointed..."

Steve looks at me smirking and says "oh my god you slut, in a busy public toilet? Really, Wow!"

"Go on do tell..."

...interrupted by drinks landing and food being ordered...

Does he really not know or is this just another case of lets make it really uncomfortable?

As our waitress moves away "Well go on" says Steve.

"It went as planned really, the usual perverts were at the urinals at the far end, doing more wanking than pissing, and I picked the oldest & seediest one there for her to have a piss next to with the cage on view"

"Did the perv take the bait?"

"Of course he did, he was like a tramp on a free can of cider"

...they both laugh.. I don't...

"What did he do?"

"I joined them, the other side of her and he was leering at her cage, he called her a slut or a slag or something like that, and then put her hand on his cock"

"Really??!!" (That was way too loud btw)

"What then, did she wank him off?"

"Yes she did, didn't miss a beat, did you slut?

(Not answering that)

"he cum all over the urinal and we washed up and left"

"Did he have a nice big cock slut?"

Yes he did Sir

"I told you didn't I?" said Steve

"You did indeed!"

"Where is the old perv from?"

"He's local, no good for tonight"

"Ah, that's a shame, could have added to the sport tonight couldn't he"

"Yes, but I'm sure London has plenty like him"

"Very true"

...God I'm dying here..

Then my plug bursts into life, surprises me

"Just checking its still in"

...They both chuckle... I don't...

"Can I have a blast on that later?" says chubby

"Of course you can mate, lets wait until after here though"

The buzzing stops... We drink and eat up, pay and leave, as if all was normal, which of course is very much not the case here...

We make our way to the platform, tickets and reservations are checked, train is miraculously on time and quite quiet, as we are sill off peak.

We make our way to our seats, I'm guided into the corner, but before I am, I need the loo, so I go in there and take my cage off, pee, clean it and then put it back on.

I make my way to the seat, chubby moves out, lets me in, and then sits next to me, Steve sits opposite.

Chubby asks me if I still have my cage on, I confirm I do, he says I need to prove it, I look at Steve, who confirms I do, so hoping (more than anything) no one is coming down the aisles, and that I'm below any cctv, I unzip my pants and take my cage out so it can be seem, he grabs it (a little too hard for my liking)

"Well trained isn't she"

"Yes she is, wait until later, you'll see just how well..."

...chuckles...

We go out of the last stop, more tea and coffee etc, then chubby (Brian as it turns out) asks Steve for the remote to the plug

"Oh yes, nearly forgot mate"

"No worries, how's it work?"

"You just press this button, 1 is on, 2 is faster, 3 is faster and 4 is off..."

"Look at me whilst I turn this on my slut, says Brian"

Yes Sir

He switches it on, I jump a little and move around to try and get comfortable, amazed that they still find this fascinating as he moves up and down the speeds...

When its on fast, Brian says "You can definitely hear it on that fast setting can't you?"

"Yes, not very discreet really is it?"

...I know this of course, doesn't feel discreet either...

They are then clearly messaging each other.... "Yes, good idea Brian"

Brian stands up, gets his coat out of his bag, lies it over his pants, Oh, I see where this is going...

My hand is placed under the coat, he leans over and whispers, get my cock out, panicking I unzip him and fish out a small but very thick cock, he's already got pre cum, I rub it around him and start to stroke him...

Steve is obviously his lookout down the train, he is looking at the door to the carriage, I'm just hoping he's quick, doesn't want to cum yet and that we aren't caught...

(Plug goes onto full and stays on)

He compliments my skills... "Is she good orally Steve?"

"VERY"

"Well we need to check don't we?"

Whoa, not on here surely...

"Stop now, I want to save it"

I get my hand cleanser out of my bag and disinfect my hand... Expecting a comment, it didn't arrive...

(Plug goes off)

Shortly after, it announces we are pulling into Euston, everyone starts packing up... time to end the travel nightmare, so I think...

By *anyaTgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Love this xx more pleazzzze

By *ina_blackTV/TS
over a year ago

newcastle

Interesting and very hot .

More please

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *oxy4youTV/TS
over a year ago

Henfield

over a year ago

As is normal when you are getting off the train, lots of people get ready to leave the train WAY before it even starts to pull in, it's very busy as we are near the door and what space was available has now been filled by impatient or hurrying for connection travellers and their luggage...

Both my users are having some sport with me by turning the my plug on & off and faster and slower... hilarious! (Not) but every time it goes on the fast setting you can hear it and people are looking around at and near us, when they do, the other 2 nudge me.

The train pulls into Euston, the announcements come and go, the doors open and people start to disembark, as they do, more people start to come up or past us, plug still going up & down, on and off...

We get up to leave our seats and some nice older ladies allow us to get off before them, I was just thinking how polite they were when one of them says

"We aren't as busy as you guys, we have only come here for fun"

"So have we, haven't we?" Says Steve nudges me, Brian laughs, I don't...

"Oooh, don't get upto anything we wouldn't" they say

"That leaves lots of scope then?" Steve laughs, they laugh, I smile...

Brian grabs me "Its this one you have to watch for, he's the filthy one"

"Oh come on, he doesn't look like that at all"

"Thank you" I say

Steve say "The quietest ones are always the worst ones, they're the filthiest and kinkiest I say"

They all laugh, I'm nearly dying here...

When I think it can't get any worse, he then hands me the lube that he made me leave on the 1st train, in front of everyone, and says "Here, you dropped this"

"Very funny" I try to say, probably very unconvincingly...

I'm sure their conversation as we left was hilarious... I'm pretty sure my face is on fire at this point...

We disembark and walk off the platform, through the ticket machines, I look back, Brian and Steve are still talking to the ladies group, they are waving, I just acknowledge them and try to regain some semblance of dignity, probably badly and far far too late for that...

When we get to the concourse, Brian and Steve say, lets walk to St Pancras, Euston Tube station is too busy and its a dump...

So we walk to St Pancras, uneventful and they've either got bored with the plug or have forgotten about it... Thankfully, my cage is hurting me now though...

We get on the jubilee line, it's getting towards peak so it's getting busier, we go in the end carriage and we have quite a few stops before we get off...

They sit me on the cushioned part at the top of the train, next to the door, facing them, they are stood either side of me, holding the straps and bars from the ceiling...

I think it looks a bit strange when there are plenty of seats available, but maybe it doesn't, maybe it looks like 3 work people having a chat?

I then think, they both have their overcoats on, even though I think it's hot on the tube, the window in the end carriage is open though, so there is a breeze and its noisy

Then Brian pushes right upto me and says "Get my cock out slut"

Bloody hell.... I delay, Steve says, come on slut, you were wanking off old perv in the public loos at the train station earlier, get on with it...

(Fair point well made!)

I unzip him, I fish out a very sticky fat cock and start to push his pre leak over his helmet and stroke him, he groans and Steve laughs looking around, he's just trying to make it look like what it absolutely isn't...

"Fucking hell I won't last long" says Brian...

"Don't you make a mess on me" seethes Steve

"Only 1 thing for it then?" Says Brian...

"What, here? Laughs Steve"

"Yes, she can just pretend to be sticking something in her rucksack and we can cover her from view and she can take my load like the slut she is"

(My face says you are fucking kidding)

We are coming upto a stop...

"Put him away slut"

I quickly do that, and re zip him, they then move a little bit further away and play on their phones...

I get my phone out and there is message that appears when we get to the tube stop and wifi reappears....

It just says "You are doing very well slut, I am proud of you"

"Thank you Sir" I reply.. what else could I say?

Lots of people get on at this tube station, I'm thinking I'm safe fom their plan...

The next tube stop, same again, getting confident now...

Next tube station, literally most people get out of our carriage, especially at our end...

We pull away, my company close in a little and put their phones away...

"Get him out again"

I unzip him, and fetch him out and repeat what I did just a few stops away...

Brian moans...

"Okay slut, down you go, pretend you are going in your rucksack for something and get my cock in that mouth of yours"

I bend down, unzip my bag and his cock is on my cheek, I slip him into my mouth, I grab both his legs to steady myself as the carriage moves around

Brian isn't standing on ceremony, he's rock hard, and very wide, quite a mouthful, he just fucks my mouth and he is cumming into my mouth in no time at all, I have to gulp his very large load down very quickly, I really don't want to spill any...

"Oh you fucking slag" he moans, that was bloody lovely, I needed that!

"Clean him" says Steve

I suck his cock clean and put his cock away and stand back up again, I don't even want to look around to see if anyone saw...

They both start talking about tonight, and we arrive at Canary Wharf, all I can taste is cum

At least the hotel is near, but then what?

By *eicJTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

Wow, leaking just from reading

over a year ago

When we get out of the tube station at canary wharf, it's nearly empty, a combination of Covid and going against the traffic...

They both suggest we look at our hotel check in on their App and see if we ca check in already, I know I can already, as I've had an alert on the App and an email.

We all check, we are all on the same App, we are all checked into the same hotel.

I look to check in, it suggests a floor, a location on the floor (near or away from the lift etc) and a room, with a map.

We all book on the same floor, they know my room, but I do not know their's, I assume they are near mine, but I don't know for sure, as they keep that from me.

Then they ask me that on check in, I ask for 2 room cards, they usually ask and offer anyway, so no drama, but I wonder who the 2nd key is for, or what?

We get to the hotel, we check in and I'm told I'll get some instructions, but to obviously wash and start to get ready for later, I goto my room, plug my electronics in, order room service, something light, a large glass of wine, I unpack, shower, shave, wash inside & out, put the TV on, boil the kettle for a coffee and await room service and / or instructions.

There's a knock at my hotel door, room service is quick? Must be quiet, it's not room service its Steve, he invites himself in.

We have some chat about the room and the view etc. He then asks me if I got 2 rooms cards, I point to them, he says we may not need it, but he takes one anyway, telling me if we don't need it, he'll return it later

He also says Brian has the "Best room for later" (Meaning?)

He asks if I can be ready by 7.30, I suggest 8 would be better, he quickly agrees that 8 would be better, he knows I like to take my time and be dressed and made up correctly and he respects and admires that.

Room service lands, Steve excuses himself, telling me that Brian and him will see us at 8.

I eat, drink my coffee, place my tray outside my room, put the wine in the what I thought was empty fridge, which actually has 2 bottles of water in, didn't know that. I take one.

It's nice to just sit and chill without a chastity cage and plug in, but I know it's temporary respite.

I start my transformation to the whore they've requested, I dress as they require, which leaves little to the imagination, my pink collar says cumslut on it. I have my clutch with a leash, I've got a training plug in, I'm well lubed, my make up is very slutty and I'm weearing a new very large breast plate, so I have my new enormous tits on show (God they are heavy!)

I look at the time, 7.30... good timing, I get the wine out. All I have to do is swap my plug, put my chastity cage on and my wig...

At 7.45 there's a knock at the door, I peer through the spy hole, room service, I tell him that the tray is outside, he tells me its not the tray, he has a large glass of white wine, I tell him I have one, he tells me its another one that one of my colleagues has bought me...

Mother f***ers!!

I put my wig on, open the door, take the glass from his very shocked self, thank him and close the door.

I look through the spy hole, he waits outside for a while, as if still in shock, poor guy, and takes my tray away.

I get a message, hope you enjoy the wine, big smiley face... Funny!

I said thank you.

The reply was, he looked surprised, imagine the conversation the staff are having!

Thanks for that...

I go back to my wine.

I check my clutch bag, small bottle of mouth wash, lipstick, condoms *The expensive very thin ones) lube, and I've got my water... All sorted...

Ah, swap my plug for their new over used toy, surprised it's not ran out of charge / battery!

Put on my cleaned chastity cage, I'm warm, I turn the air con up

No messages...

There's a knock at the door...

It's Brian, I open, he whistles, invites himself in, compliments me on my appearance, he also scrubs up well...

"Are you all set?" he says?

What for I ask? Winking...

Your coming to my room... (Bloody hell, 1st the staff, now CCTV and/or the other guests)

Yes I am Sir, I grab my bag, keyfob, phone, my water and my wine, he takes the other glass of wine, we leave my room...

"It's not far he says, big smile on his face..."

By *rish_stud94Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to the room action

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Great story

By *oxy4youTV/TS
over a year ago

Henfield

More please x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Perfect story x

over a year ago

We get to his room, which is the other side of the lifts, luckily for me, the hotel is quiet, I'm sure Brian would have been amused if we did see a few people, an absolutely outrageous tranny prostitute probably would have been their 1st impression, maybe some people saw me through their spy holes on their doors, who knows? CCTV definitely saw...

He uses his key card and lets us in, I see Steve, another well dfessed tall mature guy in very good shape for his age and a large chubby Asian guy, Steve pays me lots of compliments, as does the mature guy, the Asian guy just looks like he's going to devour me, I hope its lust, its on the cusp of being angry.

Steve asks him what he thinks, he just smiles,walks over to me and starts to move me around, inspecting me, parts my legs, bends me over so I have my hands on the bed, checks my cage (his bloody big hands are freezing!)

checks my plug "do we have a larger one?" he asks, yes says Steve, in the bag, a large duffle bag is on the side of the bed, he gets out various plugs and dildos, clearly the bag is full of "goodies" and Steve and Brian didn't bring it, I assume it wasn't the Asian guys, as he would know...

He pulls out my plug, "oh, a remote controlled one"

"Yes, we had some sport with her on the journey down"

they laugh...

He gets a larger plug, had a much bigger one in his other hand but luckily he puts that back in the goodie bag...

"Lube"

I'll get it, its in my clutch I say

"No whore, you stay there"

I look at Steve, he just winks

Lube is a applied to the plug and the plug is inserted into me, none too gentle, he apologises, he tries again, God its bigger than the remote one, so now I feel full.

He checks its seated correctly and then goes back to man handling me, grabbing me, touching me, slapping my arse cheek

All he says is "good, good"

There are net curtains across the window, he walks across and pulls them clear, now people can see in, we are surrounded by offices and apartments, some lit, some not...

He says "she has a leash"

In her clutch bag, says Brian

He gets it, he attaches it...

Cumslut eh? We'll see how much eh?

Yes Sir

"Obedient and courteous where as well, I like that"

Thank you Sir

"lets test your skills then" he says, removing his trousers and his boxer shorts

he stands up on the bed, pushes a small but fat cock into my mouth...

over a year ago

By *um4AllAndAll4CumMan
over a year ago

The Shire

By *ersatile-1Man
over a year ago

stirlingshire

Wonderful. Thank you.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *oxy4youTV/TS
over a year ago

Henfield

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/22 11:47:06]

over a year ago

My chubby Asian friend is enjoying dominating my mouth, his cock as increased in size and its impressive girth is now keeping my mouth full, as I try to work my magic with my tongue and mouth

His labels and descriptions of me increase in vulgarity, tempo and noise level...

He then stops and climbs off the bed...

"Blindfold"

Steve goes in the goody bag and retrieves one, it's put on me, taking care not to ruin my wig...

I'm then led left, where the window is, the windows in the hotel are full length, the view is good, offices and apartments overlook, as well as people commuting to and from them, the light in our room is still on and they've drawn the curtains.

Your senses heighten with a blindfold on, so I can hear various message notifications on various phones and platforms, then a call is taken, it's Steve's phone, and he asks "So where are you exactly mate?"

More company.

My arms and legs are spread after my rubber slater skirt has been removed, now my pink chastity cage is on show also, another couple of buttons are undone on my top, more of my H sized breast plate is on display, the windows are cold on my gloved hands, my collar and leash are repositioned.

"Condom?" before I can say anything, someone says "there" assuming my clutch bag..

"These are good, you can feel eveything"

"She's very considerate your whore, these are expensive also"

A bit of laughter and muttering I can make out, as Steve is clearly givig some directions to someone, and I presume my asian friend is the one messing with my plug.

Then a face is up against my ear, "I paid your master to fuck you, so I expect to get my moneys worth and I expect you to fuck me like you are earning it"

Yes Sir.. (Kept that quiet didn't he?)

My plug is removed and a girthy cock is around my entrance, I hear more lube being applied, this is going to stretch me...

I wasn't wrong, some pain as he enters me... "She is very tight"

"Not for long" says Steve...

"True"

He slams into me, I force myself back and he just says, "Yes, there whore, hold it there, that is the right height for your use..."

Yes Sir

I then remind myself that I am on public view, my pink chastity cage swinging about, my H tits moving around (weird sensation for my 1st time with tits this big) and his big hands on my shoulders forcing each other onto him, and his belly over my arse everytime he slams his big girthy cock into me... I picturing people looking and pointing...

I think that sends me over the edge and I start leaking, that is noticed straight away by brian, my cage is grabbed... "Fucking hell she's cumming already"

"She loves my big fat cock don't you whore"

I do Sir

I hear more phone noises, definitely some pictures, I think a noise you hear when you start a video...

"Say is again louder whore"

"I love your big fat cock Sir"

"Yes you do!"

As he slams really hard into me, slapping my arse as he does so...

I feel his cock bulging, I know he's near so I push back.

"Fuck this is horny says a new voice" (assuming its the mature guy, the bag owner?"

The hotel door is knocked on, my asian guy doesn't miss a beat, he just continues to slam into me, calling me names, I thought he was on the edge, I was wrong, he knows how to control, himself, we can't have that, I push back harder and I squeak a few moans out, I feel myself leaking more, he is hitting the mark...

The door is opened and someone comes in...

"I see you started without me"

Laughter...

"No I mean it, I could actually see it from down there"

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation..

Something about that thought of exhibitionism sends us both over the edge, he roars, calling me all kinds of names including white slag and my leaking steps up a gear.

He finishes, regaining his breath, he slaps my arse really hard..

"She is a great fuck, thank you"

"What do you say whore" says Steve

"Thank you for using me Sir"

"My pleasure, we'll do this again soon"

Yes please Sir... lots of chuckling...

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Oh yes !!!!

over a year ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Ohhh wow mmmmm

over a year ago

I am told to relax a little, so I take the opportunity to stretch a little, my wine is handed to me...

"Get this down you"

Yes Sir

"You did good, he paid me well and he was well satisfied, the money will go into your accessories kitty..." (What the hell is that?)

Thank you Sir

"Maybe more toys for future travelling" he chuckles

"Okay who is next" says Brian

"Against the window or on the bed?"

"Why not both"

"Good point"

(Laughter)

"Can we gag her"

"Yes, good idea, in the bag there are 2"

(Ruffling in the bag)

Its placed on me, gently so as not to ruin my wig.

Steve whispers in my ear "Just the moaning now..."

There is talk of setting up a laptop and a cam... (Is this being streamed as well as being live out the hotel window??"

I'm told place my hands on the window again, and then some slight amendments to my position...

A laptop has started up... Windows welcome theme...

I feel hands on my arse, kneeding them, some sharp slaps, another hand, someone else? grabbing my cage, a little to hard, I moan, he chuckles, I hear a wrapper and lube, then a lubed finger, 2 x lubed fingers, then a cock nudging at my entrance...

It passes past my entrance, it's not as wide as the others, so it will be a different sensation, I then work out its the mature guy who's brought the goody bag...

He's hissing all sorts of rude descriptions of me as he penetrates me further, each time, nearly pulling out of me completely, his hands move from my hips to me shoulders, he adjusts my position slightly, legs slightly further apart, hands further down the window...

More lube applied, he's considerate or preparing me, his cock feels to be longer than the others so far, so a different sensation and a different invasion of me...

He then starts to build up his pace and aggression, the swearing and name calling intensifies, I back into him and clench my considerable muscles, it just encourages him to be more dominant, he slaps my arse cheek hard several times and then reverts back to my shoulder, using it as leverage... He's hitting the zone in a different way and I'm starting to fear that I will cum properly, this is rare for me, and this will add to my humiliation...

My leaking cage isn't missed, several people commenting on it.

He's now sawing into me completely, this guy knows how to fuck, anything I do to try and tip him over the edge, he just by passes or manages, he's in for the long haul, he's very disciplined...

This continues for some time, I don't know how long, all I can think of is a climax building up, and how embarrassing that will look, how satisfied they will be to make me cum that way, in the window of a hotel, blindfolded, gagged, dressed as a slut, maybe even live streamed...

I try to hold back, but he's in control, and he knows it

"You are going to cum aren't you whore?"

Mumbled reply, no choice

"Another step in your whorey journey"

More moaning

And then it happens, I started squirting, I don't think I'd ever cum this way with so much before, there is much excitement in the room, my contracting and pulsing on his cock is too much for him, he slams home 3 or 4 times and collapses on me, my legs are buckling and any movement by him or me is super sensitive...

Then the situational awareness kicks in...

By *oxy4youTV/TS
over a year ago

Henfield

Fucking love it x

By *anyaTgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Omg....I'm in love xx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Id love this to happen to me.

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Nice x

over a year ago

Brilliant story

over a year ago

I then feel a little weird, I've just been made to cum by a total stranger fucking me aggressively against a hotel window, in plain sight, dressed as a total whore, with huge fake tits, a pink chastity cage, a pink collar with "cumslut" on it and a leash with 2 other strangers watching and 1 guy I only met earlier in the day, definitely recorded / photographed and possibly streamed...

I rwally don't know how to feel about it, Slutty? Very! Sub? definitely, Embarrassed, certainly...

So many thoughts whizzing through my head just now:

How many people saw us?

How many people heard us, we weren't exactly quiet?

How many people on line?

How much of a mess did I make on the window and/or carpet?

What is next?

I'm snapped out of my malaise by Steve asking me how I am, whilst he's taking my gag off.

I said I think I'm okay Sir

Just "Okay" he says? After that performance? Wow!

What do you mean Sir?

You just got fucked to cum by a stranger, in front of a hotel window in view of everyone and the viewers on line... What's not to like?

Oh, I see, did I do okay Sir?

Okay? It was amazing my slut, everyone on line is going nuts and the guy that fucked you is very happy, you will definitely be seeing him again!

Thank you Sir.

You'd better get a drink and clean up

Yes Sir

My blindfold is removed, the guy that just fucked me is going into the bathroom, I look down and my cum is all over the window surround (full length windows) and the carpet.

I get some wipes & tissue and clean some of it up, probably badly, oh well, not my room!

My drink is handed to me, and Brian just chuckles...

"F***ing hell that was some show"

Thank you Sir.

"I hope you aren't tired, we have plenty more fun lined up"

I'll be okay when I freshen up Sir.

"Great" (Slaps my arse, hands me my wine, not much left, where is my 2nd glass? Needn't have bothered, it's topped up with prosecco.

The guy who fucked me to climax comes out of the bathroom after washing and dressing, he gives me a huge hug, a kiss on the cheek and tells me that "I am amazing fuck, and that he has to see me again, as soon as possible and hopefully frequently"

Love to Sir, I enjoyed it too.

He goes to leave, and asks me if I want walking back to my room, I'm confused.

Steve says "Yes, can you go back and change into that other outfit and re touch up your make up etc"

Oh, okay Sir.

"Let me know when you are ready slut"

Yes Sir

"Oh, best put that skirt on, don't want anyone getting the wrong impression do we (Laughs)?"

I'm walked to my room, I'm pretty sure an old couple see us as we pass the lifts, they are both open mouthed, I just wink, my escort just laughs...

I say thank you, let myself back in, get another kiss on the cheek and I'm back in my room again... getting ready for round 2, it's feels like a long day...

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

Love hearing about your adventures and stories

over a year ago

So I'm back in my hotel room, I do all the things most people would do when they get back to the room, put my stuff on charge, boil the kettle, put the news on etc.

Then I perhaps do some things that people don't, I remove one outfit, I wash, take off and wash my chastity cage, and replace my outfit it with the school uniform that I'm required to wear for the next episode of debauchery a few rooms away...

I have a banana, put a energy tablet in a glass of water, make my coffee and contemplate what an "Interesting" days it's been, with a few firsts...

I then get a message alert, of course its from my master for the day, Steve...

"Hello slut, how long do you need?"

Can I have 40 mins Sir?

"You have 30, there are people here to serve"

Yes Sir

"You got the uniform on"

Yes Sir

"Good stuff whore, you've done well"

Thank you Sir.

Then nothing...

I don't know why we all want to do such a good job on our make up and presentation, knowing full well it will last minutes, but we do, I want his guests and him to be impressed, I want to see lust in their eyes and bulges in their pants...

Time passes, I'm done really, final touches, brush wig, re attach cage, final touch to the slutty lipstick and then a glimpse out the door, quite busy... I'll give it a few minutes.

A knock on the door, not another room service gag seriously? I look through the spy hole, it's Steve and someone else, but he has his back to me, I don't know what to do, was it my door he knocked on?

Another knock, I open the door, as I do, the business guy in the room opposite opens his, bemused at the scene, Steve apologises "Sorry, wrong room, we were after this slut opposite"

I nearly died, that's an awkward breakfast tomorrow, or one to give a pass to...

They come in, I can't even look at the guy opposite.

Steve says "Well what do you think Dave?"

The tall and mature guy in front of me, obviously Dave says very complimentary things about me, flattery will get you everywhere I think...

However, as his statements curtail, he finishes it with "Just like the video you sent me"

Video???

I'm then slapped on my arse by Steve...

"Well come on slut, we can't keep our guests waiting can we?"

No Sir

I gather my stuff and we leave, they make me walk a few metres ahead, a few people about, not so bad, I'm just in the zone now, I knock on the door, I'm sure Brian deliberately takes ages to answer the door, big beaming smile on his face (Very funny)

There is one new face in the room, a younger (early 30's) chubby guy who's face lights up...

"You like Paul?" says Brian

"Very much so..." says Paul

Dave and Steve enter and close the door, here we go again...

O"kay guys, remember the agreement?" says Steve

"Yes" say a few of them

We all get to use her, but we only cum on her face, agreed?

"Yes / Yep / Okay"

"I promised some folk some pictures and keep my promises, don't I slut"

You do Sir.

So this how it ends today then?

People start to undress, and I'm kind of superfluous until they are all at a stage of undress and move into my vicinity.

Brian moves in first, puts his hands on my shoulders and tells me "to get that beautiful mouth and throat on his cock"

So I do, other cocks are presented for me to stroke, and then I start taking turns on them, I have 4 lovely hard cocks of all different shapes and sizes to play with, I rotate around them, tying to give them equal treatment, but spending slightly longer on my new guests...

I'm moved to the bed and continue sucking a couple of cocks whilst a couple go to the side and behind me, I get my gloved hand placed on a cock, whilst someone, I think Paul is behind me, some lube, a plug or vibe is being inserted, none to gently, my sudden movements cause them to take it easier and I start to groan...

I hear wrappers, and more lube...

"Did someone say we had some cuffs?" says one of them

"In the bag"

My wrists are placed behind me and both wrists are cuffed into lined leather cuffs with a small piece of chain between them, only 2 or 3 links...

As my arms are pulled back by the change, by the guy nudging his condom covered cock at my pussy, this appears to be a green light for my mouth to be fucked by Dave, after a few strokes of using my mouth, he suggests he's getting near and withdraws, his place is taken immediately by one of the others.

It's a bit of a blur then as people rotate, I'm fluffing for myself at this point and then the younger guy enters me, and goes straight in, catching me by surprise, I moan on someone's cock and they tell the others, profanities' are shared...

The younger guy behind me is very enthusiastic, I decide to have a bit of sport with him and grind back, whilst moving slightly left, right and down, he gets physical and vocal, and my arse is slapped and gripped, he's in danger of losing it, Steve reminds him of the agreement, he withdraws immediately, he's replaced by the guy who's bag of toys we have...

He knows how to fuck, and is very dominant, my cuffs and chain are pulled, the leash and collar are re attached, and used by him, pictures are taken, someone is videoing on a phone, 2 people are trying to jam their cocks into my mouth at the same time

My arse is slapped hard by Dave and I feel Steve enter me, he leans is and says "I've been waiting for this for days slut"

He just goes straight into top gear and is pounding me, he is the opposite of quiet, there's no way you can't hear this next door / outside...

Steve withdraws, more lube is applied and Brian is inside me, I grip his cock with my arse muscles and he compliments how it feels

The rotation goes on until Steve says "Are we all near?"

Most people say yes, yep" etc

I'm quickly moved off the bed to the side of the bed where there have cleared a space and I kneel on some towels on the floor...

"Shall we uncuff her"

Someone says yes, someone says no and something about better pictures, meanwhile cocks are stuffed into my mouth, the cuffs are removed, and my hand placed on cocks, I can see at least 2 phones videoing or taking pictures, I look up into their faces and eyes as just see pure lust and determination, both my hands are on cocks, I wank them, some wank there own, some push their cocks into my mouth, some further...

This doesn't last long until someone announces they are going to cum, and they step forward, unsurprisingly it's the younger guy, I give him a final suck before he cums an absolutely massive load over my face and school blouse with my massive new tits, he keeps pumping it until he is empty and it's too sensitive, then I'm surprised by a load over the side of my face on the left, another cock is pushed into my mouth, I goto work, but these are just the final throws, so it's literally a couple of sucks and I'm just getting painted.

Pictures and video's are taken, people fade back onto the bed or into the loo, Steve, lies me on the bed, takes a couple of pictures and then fucks me at the edge of the bed, as he fucks me, hard, long deep strokes, he tells me how slutty, used and whorey I look, and how well I've done today.

He gets me to grab my heels whilst he uses my shoulders for leverage and he shouts as he cums inside his condom, deep in me.

They thank me, take final pictures etc and then I am sent back to my room, I can't believe I don't meet anyone, the guy opposite was probably looking whilst i tried to get into my room, passes never work quickly when you want them to.

"You did brilliantly whore, can't wait to do it again"

Some of it, I wouldn't tbh...or would I?

By *xLucyxx94TV/TS
over a year ago

leeds

Love this xxxx

over a year ago

Thanks very much for all the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it. (I did) x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Fabulous

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

mmm very nice,

would love to see some of the pics and video

over a year ago

"mmm very nice,

would love to see some of the pics and video "

So would I, but I was busy and 90+% of the time photos and videos are taken, they aren't shared (with me)

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

over a year ago

Thank you x

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town