Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A naughty customer...

Jump to newest

By *nly massage OP   Man
over a year ago

York

I'm a Decorator by trade and do lots of work for single divorced/ widowed females.

Most jobs take a week or so, and it's nice to get to know the customer and chat about their lifes and their past.

I had been working for Sue a mature lady in her early 60s. She was divorced and lived alone in her 2 bed semi.

She played Badminton and cycled everyday and had a great toned body for her age.

I also did notice a great pair of breasts too.

We chatted about most thing through the week and I did hear the message tone on her phone pinging a lot and she did admited she was on a dating site and enjoyed the banter with different men.

After I finished the job we parted ways and I said if she needed any little things doing just give me a ring.

Over the course of a few weeks she kept messaging me about different things or just too chat.

She then message me one evening to see if I'd put some pictures up on her newly decorated walls for her and asked how much I'd charge her?

I said it would only take 30 mins so a coffee would be nice and joked a hug too.

I turned up on the day and normally she wore casual leggings and t shirts but this time she had a white top and skirt on and she explained she had been out to lunch with a friend.

The top was quite see through and you could see the white lacy bra though it. It seemed shed undone a button too many and her cleavage was on show.

We talked about the weather and other things and she seemed a bit closer than when I'd worked there before.

She told me where she she wanted the pictures putting up and made me a coffee while I worked.

After I finished I packed up my tools and was putting my shoes on by the front door and I said "that's done then"...looked at her, and I said oh forgot wheres my hug?

She looked embarrassed and said I thought you were joking and walked up to me and give me a warm hug. I muzzled into her neck and squeezed her tight.

I could smell her perfume and feel her large squashy breasts against my chest.

She pulled me in tighter and then released me and looked at me and nervously our lips locked, deep passionate kisses, we kissed each others necks and her breathing increased as she went in again for more kisses. Her hands where under my t shirt now and running up and down my back as we kissed.

I pulled away a little and her hands moved to my chest, playing with my nipples.

We kissed again and she was panting heavily then her hands went to my crotch area and she was rubbing my hard cock through my Jeans.

She struggled to undo my belt and then the zip went down and Sue's hands were down the front of my boxers.

I could not believe it mild mannered Sue the shy reserved customer was running her nails up and down my rock hard cock.

Next thing I knew my jeans were around my knees and boxers pulled down and she was wanking my shaven cock while frantically kissing my chest as she dropped to her knees.

I looked down and shy 63 year old divorced Sue was looking up at me while running her tongue around the tip of my swollen cock.

I sighed with delight as she took the tip of my cock in her mouth and then the full length.

I remember looking down as she pulled my cock out of her mouth and I let out a loud "yes" as I give her 6 spurts of warm cum, it caught her off guard, me coming so quickly and the first load shot over her face. The second load half in her mouth and then she somehow managed to get her mouth around the tip of my cock and take the remaining loads straight into her mouth and she swallowed the lots. Lots of mmmmm from Sue.

She still carried on sucking me and I looked down and realized she had her hand between her legs and was mastrubating while she sucked the last drops out.

Her body shuddered and she orgasmed and let my cock fall from her mouth and she knelt there gently kissing the shaft of my drained cock as she was coming down from her trance induced orgasm.

She looked up at me all glowy faced and said "thank you" and kissed my cock softly.

She stood up and I took her hand that she had been mastrubating with and sucked the juices from her fingers as she watched.

Hugged her again and thought I'd have to see her wonderful breasts so roughly pulled her blouse open and released both breasts and managed to get my lips around one of the long erect nipples as she pulled me onto them.

She said I may need more pictures putting up but you had better get home to your wife.

And squeezed her glorious breasts back into her bra, one went back as normal and the other the nipple was hanging over the bra top still, I agreed I'd better leave while twisting her nipple which she gasped with delight.

2 days later I got a massage off Sue if I've got any free time she would like some more pictures putting up..

That's when I found out Sue's kinky side?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Very nice looking forward to more.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A great start

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

Love it

By *andyandmickCouple
over a year ago

chilwell

By *iglenMan
over a year ago

Machynlleth

Great story xx

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Look forward to next meeting !!!

over a year ago

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

over a year ago

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story so far.

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

By *umon337Man
over a year ago

Offaly

go on

over a year ago

Self employed Handyman/builder here, I've had a few exciting encounters with women while working.

The most recent was a few months ago while fitting some new kitchen worktops for a sexy single gilf, we'd been having some friendly banter during the previous day as I was working.

This particular day she was wearing a lovely short summer dress with buttons down the front, I commented on how nice she looked, which made her blush and we flirted a little as we chatted over a cuppa.

She'd said she had to go out shopping while I was finishing off the worktops and disappeared upstairs, when she came back down I was sure a couple of extra buttons were undone. I had just finished and was tidying up when she came through the door carrying two heavy bag's, so I reached to take them off her and as our hands touched, I swear there was a tingling sensation pass between us. I looked into her eyes and she blushed again, then turned and headed back to her car, I put the bag's down and followed her outside, to see her bent over the boot of her car, with her dress part way up her cute little arse, she heard my footsteps on the gravel and turned to catch me staring mouth open at her.

"Enjoying the view?" Was her reaction to seeing my stupid grin, but she didn't move or try to cover her arse, so I stepped forward and placed one hand on her arse and squeezed it as I grabbed another shopping bag with the other, she let out a little "mmmmm" sigh as she stood up and took the remaining bag inside.

I walked back inside, unsure to what her reaction would be. She was leaning back against the worktop and I swear another couple of buttons had been undone. She looked straight into my eyes and asked if I gave all my customers that much attention? "Only the special ones" I replied, to which she smiled and took my hand and place on her arse and asked if I'd carry on with what I started, so I caressed and played with her arse as I leaned in for a kiss.

From that point onwards, it became a passionate frenzy of kissing, caressing and undressing each other until we were both naked in each others arms. I lifted her onto her new worktop and pulled her close to me, lowering my lips to her small but beautiful tits, kissing and sucking each one in turn.

Hearing her moan as I gave her the pleasure, she hadn't had since her divorce a few years previously, was such a turn on for me. I knelt down and before my eyes was a neatly trimmed and very wet pussy, as my tongue made contact with her soft slick lips, she started whimpering and quivering, encouraging me to give her some serious tongue attention. I slowly slipped my tongue between her lips as I licked up and down, increasing the pressure with each pass, her hands holding my head into her pussy as her orgasm started building, my tongue flicking over her sensitive clit as I sucked it into my mouth was too much for her and she screamed as she came heavily, her body shaking as her juices flowed from her pussy.

She pulled my head up to hers and we kissed like rampant teenagers, her tasting herself on my lips and tongue, she reached down between our bodies and with one smooth movement, grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it straight into her soaking pussy, then wrapping her legs around my back, pulling me in deep and holding me there.

We fucked slowly to start, her rocking back and forth on the worktop as I pushed into her, after a few minutes she stopped and pushed me off her, hopped down and bent over, asking me to fuck her properly. Well, as I'm always happy to satisfy my customers needs, I had great pleasure in slipping in from behind and pounding her hard and deep, making her come several times before I told her I was getting close to filling her up, she then dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock and started sucking and wanking me like her life depended on it. I only lasted a couple of minutes before I felt my balls tighten, the pumped stream after stream of my spunk straight down her throat.

We hugged and softly kissed each other for a while before we got dressed, she put her shopping away as I loaded my tools back into my van.

She settled the bill (with a good discount) then we kissed goodbye, she said she'd be in touch when she required my services again! 

I'm going back at the beginning of February to do another couple of day's work for her, so who knows what will happen!

I'm always looking for more work around the Newmarket area, and customer satisfaction is my goal! 

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Love the 60+ ladies, always a treat to meet up with the fun ones.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I love this

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool