Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First mature lady

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

My parents and there friends loved dancing,ballroom/Latin american,weekends visited local social clubs,that had groups playing,good size dance floors,I used to go lessons with parents earlier years,so still knew a few steps or two,a divorced guy,George latched on to my parents,his wife left him about 20 or more years ago,apparently they had a daughter,George was a bit of a boring fart,think my parents felt bit sorry for him,after a those years,suddenly cath appeared on the scene,Georges wife,this particular evening,nothing going on,so I went with them to social club,George and cath joined our table a while later,George introduced her to everyone,I think most people thought what she after,George nearing retirement,house paid for,good pension due,George looked smart,looked like she having a impression on him,you could tell he absolutely idolised cath,she was very friendly,dressed in a tight fitting black dress,nylons,black heels,about 55ish ide say,medium length black permed hair,make up done nicely,red lipstick,low cut dress,showing a good cleavage,if anyone seen only fools and horses,she like del boys old girlfriend,can't remember her name,Rodney dating daughter,del thinks its his daughter,any way ringer for her,straight away you could tell she the boss,George got her a drink,she snapped I didn't want that,he was like ,OK dear sorry get you another one,cath sat next to me,in them days could smoke at tables,I lit a ciggy,asked cath if she wanted one,thank you she took one,I lit it for her,George came back,looked astounded she smoking,gave her the drink,thought you gave up he asked,for gods sake George can't I have a cigarette,yes love of course sorry,she looked at me raised her eyebrows,as to say what a knob,she knew my parents from years ago,having a good conversation with them,I sat there bored,thinking I might fuck off soon,I felt her hand on my knee,so what's a good looking man like you here,sure you got lots of girlfriends,my mum interrupted,he needs a night off,I get fed up with girls phoning,and he asks me to lie,say he not home,she squeezed my knee,needed a break honey,smiling at me,I just shrugged,to be honest I was not naive,had a reputation for being a slut man,if that word exists,take a lot to embarrass me,cath moved her hand up higher,to see if I would bottle it,I just looked at her and smiled,George asked her to dance,doing a waltz,cath was like ,OK if I must,as they danced she kept looking over at me,after the dance she sat next to me again,certainly took a shine to me,I felt embarrassed for George,totally ignoring him,she was a very touchy feely women,used her hands when talking,like holding my hand ,or touch my shoulder,cath was growing on me,good fun,interested in what I said,the dance floor banged full,lights were dimmed,last few songs of the evening,George asked cath to dance,can you waltz cath asked me,yeah,sorry George I think this young man deserves a dance,ohh OK dear,we went to edge of filled dance floor,cath led me to far end,I held her in position to waltz,after a few steps,cath said forget the waltz,no room to move,most just smooching,she put her arms round my neck,I put mine round her waist,cath came in so close,I could feel her breasts tight in my chest,her face into my neck,caths perfume,smelt classy,not to strong,just perfect,I dropped my hands a little,now just above her bum cheeks,she gyrated into me ,moving from side to side to the slow music,cath felt my cock stirring,she grinding into me,as I dropped my hands lower,now on her arse cheeks,giving them a squeeze,pulling her harder into me,no way George could see,we on other side,cath whispered in my ear,as she gently kissed my neck,I want you,dropping a hand between us,touching my fully erect cock through my jeans,seems like you want me too,I pulled my head back,looked into her eyes,kissed her softly on her lips,tasting her lipstick,cath responded putting her tongue in my mouth,snogging me,the music stopped,lights got brighter,cath smiled at me,you better go to the toilets,in the loos,looked in the mirror,face covered in lip stick,got some paper towels,took ages to clean it off,back at the table,cath said,your mum telling me you do decorating,I did,but work ran out,George we need to decorate the house,its so drab,George a real tight arse,you think so,I will do it when I get time,George that will take for ever,terry could do with the work,I'll pay if you worried about that,yes cath leave it up to you,I don't mind paying,I could see the anger in his face,as such a tight arse,my parents always saying how he managed to miss his round when buying drinks,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uvtodoit69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Enjoying this.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

By *ouplefor funCouple
over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Enjoying this

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *izzygizzMan
over a year ago

manchester

Very nice

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Love where this is going. Hopefully she cucks that tight assed George and shuts him up.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Great start more soon please

By *oveoraltoungeMan
over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Love it

By *eterpervisMan