Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mother in law

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever seen/had there mother in law? I've used mines knickers to wank over but unfortunately that's it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Couple of years ago with my ex her mum asked if I could pick a sofa up in my van ,so i said yes I’ll pick you up and we will go and grab it ,we was waiting for the lady to arrive so she rang he and she replied they will be 40 minutes ,so she came off the phone and said there going be 40mins ,ok I said we can wait ,her reply was you could always fuck me in the back of the van while we wait ,I won’t tell anyone

Well I didn’t need telling twice

over a year ago

I regularly "borrow" my mother in laws and sister in laws bras and knickers (and any other women's I can get my hands on) . Pump a few loads over them and put them back in their drawer for them to unknowingly wear. Love knowing my cum is on their tits all day.

By *roop69Man
over a year ago

St Columb Major

Have seen the mum in law naked once and had a play after chatting to her on here took a while before I realised it was her as no face pics were exchanged.

over a year ago

"I regularly "borrow" my mother in laws and sister in laws bras and knickers (and any other women's I can get my hands on) . Pump a few loads over them and put them back in their drawer for them to unknowingly wear. Love knowing my cum is on their tits all day. "

Same as me lol

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Have seen mine topless on holiday great tits tiny bikini bottoms showing her fanny slit

By *aunton TomMan
over a year ago

Taunton

"I regularly "borrow" my mother in laws and sister in laws bras and knickers (and any other women's I can get my hands on) . Pump a few loads over them and put them back in their drawer for them to unknowingly wear. Love knowing my cum is on their tits all day.

Same as me lol"

Same as me too

over a year ago

In was staying at a previous girlfriends home many years back her mother was home but her father worked abroad .

Girlfriend at the time was 22 and her mother 48 , I was 25 ,

Not my mother in law but I guess as close as you can get ,

One morning my girlfriend had to go into work early around 6 am , I was in bed fee!ing horny ,I was teasing my young virile cock when the bedroom door suddenly flew open ..my girlfriends mother was stood there in a short nightie , she had large round firm breasts and not much was hidden !.she caught Me with my hard cock still throbbing in my hand !.She stared at my shaft and asked in a stuttering voice if I wanted a cup of tea ...adding ...or do you want to finish what your doing first ??.

over a year ago

Often get the chance to cum in womens/wives high heels, panties, bras, even toys. Then put back.

Being a gas engineer I often get access to more private areas

I meet with a hubby who loans me his wife’s panties and bra to cum all over. He likes to watch me use them.

Good fun for all

over a year ago

"Often get the chance to cum in womens/wives high heels, panties, bras, even toys. Then put back.

Being a gas engineer I often get access to more private areas

I meet with a hubby who loans me his wife’s panties and bra to cum all over. He likes to watch me use them.

Good fun for all "

Sounds great !

over a year ago

Would love to have my mother in law, I’ve got some of her knickers that I use to wank with and one of her bras.

over a year ago

"Would love to have my mother in law, I’ve got some of her knickers that I use to wank with and one of her bras. "

Same here

By *ortfadda_ladMan
over a year ago

carrick on shannon

I told mine dat I wank thinking of her awhile back.. She laughed & said I like u but I dnt want a toyboy... Nothing happened since

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice ??

By *ornylad80Man
over a year ago

Dundee

My ex girlfriend had a hot mum.

She used to catch me staring at her cleavage and legs quite a lot but nothing ever happened.

I got my hands on her panties a few times and once wore her gym leggings for a wank. She was great to wank about and had very sexy panties that I liked to cum in.

Getting hard thinking about her again.

By *aldyman500Man
over a year ago

Enfield

When I was first with a girlfriend years ago we had been seeing each other for a couple of weeks when she said you can’t fuck me tonight I’m on my period but I’ve ask my mum and you can fuck her. 30 years later I’m married to the daughter and still fuck her mother who is now 79

over a year ago

I have also cum in my mother in laws bottle of daily face moisturiser a few times over the years. Love that she rubs my cum into her face every day.

over a year ago

Yesss ; ) about a year ago I found my mother in law's toy box open in her room full of dildos and vibrators. One of them being a rabbit but with an anal part too. I could taste her pussy on it I was so horny knowing that it was my mother in law's pussy I was tasting. I've got some pics of her toy box and toy if anyone is interested haha..

We now skip forward and some how I am living with my ex mother in law in her spare room.. as soon as I knew I was moving in I was instantly horny at the thought of getting to taste her wet pussy for real!!

By *roydonfun29Man
over a year ago

Croydon

I ofter play with mother in law while mrs is asleep

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

I fingered my ex mother in law on holiday and a few times as well

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

"In was staying at a previous girlfriends home many years back her mother was home but her father worked abroad .

One morning my girlfriend had to go into work early around 6 am , I was in bed fee!ing horny ,I was teasing my young virile cock when the bedroom door suddenly flew open ..my girlfriends mother was stood there in a short nightie , she had large round firm breasts and not much was hidden !.she caught Me with my hard cock still throbbing in my hand !.She stared at my shaft and asked in a stuttering voice if I wanted a cup of tea ...adding ...or do you want to finish what your doing first ??.

"

And? You can't leave it there.

over a year ago

"Yesss ; ) about a year ago I found my mother in law's toy box open in her room full of dildos and vibrators. One of them being a rabbit but with an anal part too. I could taste her pussy on it I was so horny knowing that it was my mother in law's pussy I was tasting. I've got some pics of her toy box and toy if anyone is interested haha..

We now skip forward and some how I am living with my ex mother in law in her spare room.. as soon as I knew I was moving in I was instantly horny at the thought of getting to taste her wet pussy for real!! "

Very hot!

By *mizhereMan
over a year ago

Slough Monday

Had the pleasure of my ex MIL numerous times much better in bed than daughter lol

over a year ago

"Had the pleasure of my ex MIL numerous times much better in bed than daughter lol "

Nice I don't think mine would be as dirty as my mrs mil wouldn't take it in the arse but daughter does lol

By *yore34Man
over a year ago

Hull

Love Reading these

By *ionrampant500Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"In was staying at a previous girlfriends home many years back her mother was home but her father worked abroad .

"

I hope you gave her what she had really cum in for ?

over a year ago

My Ex’s mother inlaw

Summer party and barbecue, about 20 people at the house all drinking and having a laugh

Girlfriend getting pissed and her mother not far behind, it got to just after midnight and the girlfriend said she was pissed and needed to go to bed.

So I kissed her and off she went, sat out side me her mother and another couple were still drinking and having a laugh.

Her mother sat on my lap saying she was a bit pissed and needed to walk it off. So we both staggered off down to the bottom of the garden, she slipped and we both fell laughing, trying to pick her up she fell And landed on top of me.

Both laughing she kissed me, so I kissed her back.

Deadly silence as we looked at each other she smiled and kissed me again. I rolled her on her back and she threw her arms apart

She said “ I want you,”

With that she turned me over and sat on me, pulled her top off so she just had a bra on, ( her tits looked amazing)

Moving down she unzipped my pants and put her hand in my trousers

over a year ago

"My Ex’s mother inlaw

Summer party and barbecue, about 20 people at the house all drinking and having a laugh

Girlfriend getting pissed and her mother not far behind, it got to just after midnight and the girlfriend said she was pissed and needed to go to bed.

So I kissed her and off she went, sat out side me her mother and another couple were still drinking and having a laugh.

Her mother sat on my lap saying she was a bit pissed and needed to walk it off. So we both staggered off down to the bottom of the garden, she slipped and we both fell laughing, trying to pick her up she fell And landed on top of me.

Both laughing she kissed me, so I kissed her back.

Deadly silence as we looked at each other she smiled and kissed me again. I rolled her on her back and she threw her arms apart

She said “ I want you,”

With that she turned me over and sat on me, pulled her top off so she just had a bra on, ( her tits looked amazing)

Moving down she unzipped my pants and put her hand in my trousers "

Has to be more????

over a year ago

She put here hand in my pants pulling my cock out smiling at me, playing with it started get me hard so I reached up to have a feel of her tits.

I was now hard she stood up had a look around then went down and pulled my pants down to my knees, my ass on the cold wet grass, she went up her skirt and pulled down her knickers a pair of pink Lacey thong type, threw them to the side.

A leg either side me she lowered herself down grabbing my cock and rubbing it up and down her pussy lips until it found it’s way in and she sat right down on it.

Very warm and wet she was, she came down and kissed me tongues tickling each other’s as she slowly started to fuck me. I pulled her tits out of her bra having a good feel

It wasn’t long before I could feel myself wanting to cum so she slowed down, then speeding up again I couldn’t hold it any more and just let her have it pumping all I had into her.

She sat there for a minute putting her tits back in her bra and fastened her shirt up

She stood up as my cock slipped out of her a slight fanny fart

I pulled my pants up and she said we had better go back now, she headed back first as I pulled my pants up.

Got back and the other couple said what you two been upto smiling. Nothing we said She was sat on a plastic chair now so I sat at the side. She whispered thank you and listen

You could her fanny farting on the plastic chair

Saying “it’s dripping out now” she hadn’t put her pink knickers back on niether.

Nothing was said the next day at all in fact she was very quiet??

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

"She put here hand in my pants pulling my cock out smiling at me, playing with it started get me hard so I reached up to have a feel of her tits.

I was now hard she stood up had a look around then went down and pulled my pants down to my knees, my ass on the cold wet grass, she went up her skirt and pulled down her knickers a pair of pink Lacey thong type, threw them to the side.

A leg either side me she lowered herself down grabbing my cock and rubbing it up and down her pussy lips until it found it’s way in and she sat right down on it.

Very warm and wet she was, she came down and kissed me tongues tickling each other’s as she slowly started to fuck me. I pulled her tits out of her bra having a good feel

It wasn’t long before I could feel myself wanting to cum so she slowed down, then speeding up again I couldn’t hold it any more and just let her have it pumping all I had into her.

She sat there for a minute putting her tits back in her bra and fastened her shirt up

She stood up as my cock slipped out of her a slight fanny fart

I pulled my pants up and she said we had better go back now, she headed back first as I pulled my pants up.

Got back and the other couple said what you two been upto smiling. Nothing we said She was sat on a plastic chair now so I sat at the side. She whispered thank you and listen

You could her fanny farting on the plastic chair

Saying “it’s dripping out now” she hadn’t put her pink knickers back on niether.

Nothing was said the next day at all in fact she was very quiet??"

Lucky man

over a year ago

"Had the pleasure of my ex MIL numerous times much better in bed than daughter lol

Nice I don't think mine would be as dirty as my mrs mil wouldn't take it in the arse but daughter does lol "

Mmmmm fuck that's so hot : p

over a year ago

Thanks only saying how it is lol

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *K1090Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Would love to fuck mine! I’m sure she knows that also, I’ve heard her playing with herself full on screaming with joy when she knows I’m in the house without the Mrs, love using/having a smell of her toys when she’s gone out after!

over a year ago

Saw my first gfs mum nude twice. Seen my MIL topless twice and heard her shagging once

over a year ago

Make that three times for mil lol

over a year ago

Did you see them recently then?

over a year ago

I couldn't do that to my daughter! If my son in law tried it on me I'd knock him out, She means so much to me to destroy her would kill me.

over a year ago

Off to spend a few days with the in laws. Can't wait to pump multiple loads of cum on their stuff. Might try and "accedentally" drop my towel or leave my door open when getting dressed after shower and see their reactions when they see my swollen cock.

By *mizhereMan
over a year ago

Slough Monday

Fucked my ex mil many times

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ampire69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

On holiday in America many years ago arranged to stay with the girl friends aunt and uncle, uncle and girlfriend go upstate for a day or two to see other cousins as i was not feeling to good. got up at 4 am to see them off , aunty had a short skimpy black satin dressing gown on, we waved them off and return back in the house, somehow aunty's gown had become very very lose and all was available to see, we drank orange juice and she joined me in bed . two days constant fucking, she was one hot hot hot california babe, two years later we repeated the same when they came over to uk

Post new Message to Thread