Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Peeping at neighbors

Jump to newest

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Ok bit pervy and wrong I know but the dark nights do have some advantages. I recently noticed one of my neighbours dosnt pull the blind down in their bathroom. Now a couple of times I've seen the her stripping off for a shower and wow wot super tits. Any one else had any luk like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Yep had a young lady 20 25ish allways get changed in her room with curtains open.

Was moving house and saw her in the street she says see you moving will miss you looking at me she says never new you wanted me to look well missed your chance now. She said so pissed off.

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

The flat across from me I’ve seen my neighbour a few times in the shower she’s a big woman with massive tits with the biggest nipples I’ve ever seen. I can only see top half of her but she leaves the window open quite regular now so she must know I watch. But she’s never mentioned anything as we only just say hello when she stood on the doorstep in a dressing gown smoking

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Nice keep to stories coming

By *eah101Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

L is always in the window naked, the delivery guy was posting something next door yesterday and got a good view

By *lofeldMan
over a year ago

Redhill

Cute neighbour opposite went through a spell of leaving the bedroom light on, curtains open and getting changed post shower, coincidentally at the time I needed to slowly take the bins out...curtains seem to work now though...

By *umseekerMan
over a year ago

montrose

Love catching a peek of my neighbour ... Hope she sees me too

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Anyone had any fun over Xmas?

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

A building full of female soldiers opposite my room.

By *eester GreyMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

As I walk my dog there is a house on my route that seems to be a student share. One of the women quite often walks around in very little. One evening just before Christmas she was putting out the rubbish in a dressing gown that had no belt. As she was putting the rubbish in the various bins the robe was flapping open showing some beautiful tiny tits and black thong. I remained unnoticed and continued my walk.

Some days later she was loading a car with cases and bags. She caught my eye as I walked past and smiled . Obviously busted

By *yore34Man
over a year ago

Hull

Love these stories I always change and wank with blinds open

By *oodhe1Man
over a year ago

Coleford

I'm not far from Chep love to drive thru your street x

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

Used to live next door to a solicitors office. His secretaries would often sunbather out the back topless in their lunch hour. Mid twenties with those firm tits that comes from being young with no kids.

I was married at the time and were had the brother in law to stay for a free days, couldn't get him away from the windows.

By *roop69Man
over a year ago

St Columb Major

"A building full of female soldiers opposite my room."
oh yes they definitely putting a show on for you guys

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"A building full of female soldiers opposite my room.oh yes they definitely putting a show on for you guys"

Most know they are

By *incsfun42Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

After about 11 in the house only a few feet across the road, she and her bf do their teeth and go to the toilet during the night and she only wears a bra, really sexy body I'd guess size 12/14, cracking boobs. Absolutely love watching

By *ireland30Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Many years ago, my neighbor in her early 30s used to get changed in her bedroom, the blinds would be half closed but at a certain angle I used to get to see her big tits,she knew I was there cause I was doing jobs outside, missed opportunity!! those were some great tits

By *orflondonerMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

30 years back I was doing night security in s big department store. Opposite the canteen/rest area was student accommodation. Most night we got live sex shows or naked ladies walking around.

By *eester GreyMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

Whilst walking the dog in the early evening the young lady from a few doors down arrives home. As I pass on the way back she is upstairs in her room. Now at this point let me say she is absolutely gorgeous. Looks like the film star Chloe Grace Moretz. Anyway she has a towel on her head and one around her body. She removes the one round her body and proceeds to dry herself. I could see the beautiful pert tits. 22 year old perfection.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes seen neighbours daughter very hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gf's house used to overlook a golf course, she used to love leaving the curtains open on the bedroom that backed onto the golf course, there was a cycle way round the edge and you could see her getting dressed, she loved knowing I was on my way home that way and would put on a show for me, got her horny and id fuck her when I got in by the window

Post new Message to Thread