Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

first time full bi experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Before i start apologies, Im not a writer but thought i would share this with you.

I have dabbled with men before when i was younger. A few blow jobs, in couple swapping etc but had never went beyond sucking cock til the other week.

I was down Liverpool with work and had been speaking to an older guy who had a preference your younger chubby guys so we arranged to meet.

When i arrived we made pleasantries and he got me a coffee to settle my nerves. We then moved to the sofa, he was of a small build, about5,9 and thin, the complete opposite to me. He was asking about my experience and what i had done. We were chatting and he could see i was nervous, it had been a while.

He then stood up and came over to me, he kissed me and i instantly returned it. I hadn't kissed a man before, just oral. I was pleasantly shocked how much of a turn on it was, his tongue moving with mine, the feel of his stubble on my face. I then started to instinctivly start to feel for his cock through his trousers. Instantly i could feel it growing if my hands, i knew i wanted it.

He then asked if i wanted to go upstairs and we headed to his bedroom, the moment the door was closed i didn't want to wait any longer, lose my bottle, be scared. I wanted him, i got down on my keeps, unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down to release his huge cock. Was about8inches, uncut and glistening with pre cum already.

I then looked up and this mature man, half my size just told me to "you know what work hear for, suck it" i then did my best to take as much of his cock as i could, playing with his balls as i licked and i sucked like my life depended on it.

He then motioned for us to move to the bed, we then both got naked, i was a bit shy(weird i know considering) as i was alot larger than him but that's what he liked, and he then started to return the favour, Wow! This guy knew how to suck cock and wanked me better than myself. He then moved himself up the bed and held both our cocks in his hand and the feel of them rubbing together was electric.

He then moved on top of me, kissing me as our cocks rubbed together and then i don't know why, even now Im confused and i said two words i had never said to anyone, Fuck me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And did he? That's really horny!

over a year ago

Cool, love to hear the rest

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Sounds ideal. Tell us more the title suggests there's more to cum

over a year ago

Few people message us asking what happened next. Putting this up later on as currently using dongle so all this pervin is expensive stuff

over a year ago

"And did he? That's really horny!"

over a year ago

Part2-

With our cocks rubbing against each other, kissing i don't know what it was. I had never felt this horny in all my life but i just pulled away and said 2words that would change that day, fuck me.

He then smiled this devious look, he knew i was an anal virgin, we hadn't discussed this as i never expected the subject to come up and there was i naked, alone, 100's of miles away from home asking a man half my size to fuck me but boy was i about to enjoy it.

He then got off the bed, came back with a rolled up towel to place under my butt, some lube, condoms and a butt plug. He then said if hurts just say and then started2rim my ass, i was in heaven!! My wife had done this but just while d*unk and didn't like it but this was different. He then started2lube my ass up with his fingers.

He could perhaps see my cock was getting lonely and started to suck on my cock while working my ass with his fingers. He then got his his toy out and started working that in. It took me by surprise how easily i took it. He even said, "looks like we won't be needing this afterall" with that he put it down, took out his condoms, placed one over his rock hard cock and lubed himself up. He then said one more thing, ul enjoy this. He wasn't wrong.

He then parted my legs and started to enter me, inch by inch i could feel him filling me up. Was so strange yet so nice and satisfying. Once he was fully in me he started to fuck me slowly and i got lost in it all. I went into a daze.

He then lifted my legs over his shoulders and it was at this point i realised i was his little slut. All the times i had taking girls from behind, bent them over and fucked then hard til i came and now that was me, i was being used and there was nothing i could do and i loved it. I kind of awoke from my daze to start to pull him into me and said to him just as most of the girls in the past had said to me"fuck me harder" he then started to really fuck me.

His body was going like a steamtrain and i could tell from his moans he was getting close so i told him to pull out and he did so and i took the condom off and put our cocks together and wanked them. He then came bucket loads and although i was only semi hard and hadn't been touched in about20mins i then came. So there was a mixture of both of our cum all over up both.

Well that's a waste he said and he then got into a69position and we both sucked each other dry. We then never said much, we got changed. He led me to the door and i left like a slut around the corner to make my way to the hotel.

Since taking my anal cherry Im thinking i need someone closer and would love a full bi3sum. So any couples out there in or visiting the north east get in touch and i hope you all loved my story

over a year ago

Any couples out there want to help with taking this further

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

wow, the way you described that fucking makes me want to lift up my legs, open my ass and be a little fuck slut for some cock; not felt like that in quite a while!

over a year ago

Bump, thought see if anyone else around north mart fancies some similar fun or similar stories to share

Post new Message to Thread