Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Night out for lifts part 4

Jump to newest

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

Thank you, I am so humbled by your comments on the threads, private messages and even friend requests. Here's a quick recap on the past 2 parts...

Part 25

Mrs leans back and says 'I'm off to the toilet with Lisa'. Hands me her drink and disappears. Jenny smiles a triumphant smile, and raises blondies dress above the top of her thong. She then gives me the 'come hither sign' with her finger.

'Fuck off' I mouth back. This seems to annoy her. Again the 'come hither' sign is given, this time with an aggressive point to the selected spot. 'No no, no' I mouth, this time in rhythm to the three shakes of my head.

She takes a stride towards me and slaps me hard around the face. 'What the fuck'. That rocked me, I didn't see that coming. I check the drinks for spillage.

My fly is urgently pulled down, my cock roughly manhandled and pulled out. I have my hands full with the drinks and no where to put them down.

My cock is stretched and I am led like a reluctant dog being pulled by it's lead to the blondes bottom. 'Stay put and do as you're told, or else I'll have a word with her boyfriend' snarls Jenny, pointing out the 6ft 6 gorilla infront of blondie.

My cock is artistically drawn over blondies beautiful bottom. My cock betraying me by getting harder as it's rubbed down the crack over the soft material of the skimpy underwear.

'She'll be back in a minute' laughs Jenny. 'Fuck, she's evil' my head screams, panicking and remembering the mrs only went to the toilet.

Part 26

'Fuck, fuck, fuck' my head screams, urgently searching for a plusable excuse. How could I possibility explain to my mrs that while she went to toilet, I thought it would be a good idea to get my knob out and rub it over this blondes near naked bottom.

'Whoops, I'm sorry darling. I didn't notice my flies were undone, it must've just slipped out !'.

'No, honestly, I didn't realise. Oh, it's hard aswell is it ?'.

'It was your mate jenny, she's been picking on me and tormenting me all evening'. Let's face it this isn't going to end happily for me.

I look down at my cock 'come on mate, at least stop being hard and go soft for me, please'. Not a fucking chance. Jenny is not just drawing patterns with it on blondies perfect orbs, she stroking it, urging it to stay, even getting harder. Holding it, feeling it pulsate.

Jenny looks me in the eyes, she's looking like an nasty Cheshire cat, grinning from ear to ear, clearly enjoying my hopelessness and mental anguish. 'Not much of a cock is it ? No wonder your Mrs was looking forward to coming out with us and playing.' she ridiculed

'What the fuck is that supposed to mean?' The anguish is very clear in my voice.

'Don't worry about that now. Maybe you'll find out later...'

What a fucking bitch. I notice I'm leaking a little pre cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo more please

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Getting very interesting

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice. We want more

By *aul888Man
over a year ago

Hull

Excellent story so far, can't wait for it to continue

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Part

By *rmdMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Gearing up

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Getting better all the time

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Can't wait

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ereforfun1995Man
over a year ago

whitehaven

Wow

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

'Oh, you're still here. Why don't you fuck off !' Shit, trunchbull is back. Where'd 'that' come from. 'Your Mrs asked me to get her drink for her' she looks down to my hands and sees my hard cock sticking out.

'And what the fuck us going on here ? You sick pervert !'. She raises her hand and snarls as it slaps my cock - HARD. I double up, yet somehow manage to hold on the the two drinks I'm holding, sure I slopped some, but I was amazed I held onto them.

'It' leaned forward while I was stooped and grabbed my shrinking cock with one hand and pulled and twisted like she was trying to pull it off. 'You dirty, fucking, limp pricked degenerate ! You are going to pay for this. My silence is going to cost you big time. You can start by kissing me everytime we meet and leave, and I want a discrete bit of tongue to, oh, and always be nice to me to.'

'I'd rather you tell my mrs, you disgusting pig !'

I look down at trunchbull and spit the words out. My cock is twisted even harder. 'As you wish' and the flash of her camera goes off. 'I'm sure she'll love this photo as proof.'

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I quickly rethink my position. 'OK, whatever you want' I barely whisper my submission.

'That's better, now kiss me like I told you and then give me that drink'. My face and my heart drop as I lean in to reluctantly kiss this undesirable thing. She grabs the back of my head and forces her tongue to dance with mine.

'Wasn't so bad was it ?' I lie that it wasn't and smile. 'Well your cock got hard again, so it couldn't of been that bad', she says as she stuffs in back in my jeans and zips me up.

'Now give me that drink'. I hand my mrs's drink over. 'Now your drink.' I'm confused, but hand her my drink. She throws it over my crutch. 'What the fuck' I exclaim. 'Think that's a good excuse for you to go now. Don't worry, I'll make sure your Mrs knew you had an accident, so had to go. See you for some quality time later' she blew me a kiss and was gone.

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Great story

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Nice twist

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Oh wow what a twist

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

So mean to leave us hanging

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Part 12 no 2

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Very good. More please.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great stuff. Looking forward to what happens next.

over a year ago

Keep it comming

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Up to date nice

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *rmdMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

Part 27

The drive home was uncomfortable. My sopping, beer drenched, crotch a constant reminder of the strangest of evenings.

I showered and lathered my growing cock as i recalled the image of hardness rubbing over that pretty bottom in the pub. It had been a while since I'd had a wank in the shower.

I squeezed a pool of shower gel into the palm of my hand and lubed my cock with it. My left hand slowly and softly rolling my testicles around like a pair of stress balls.

My right hand formed a tube and lightly and steadily, stroked up and down my shaft. At the top of the upstroke, my forefinger extending to run along the slit causing a little uncontrolled twitch. Before the downstoke, my forefinger circling under my helmet. At the bottom of the downstroke my foreskin was stretched to the maximum, just stopping before the uncomfortable point.

My left hand started to pull on my balls, stretching the sack as I increase the rhythm and intensity of my wanking. The squelching sounds, aided by the shower gel duplicating those of actual fucking, I notice my breathing quickening, juxtaposing with the increasing speed of my hand.

I rotate my body, so I am facing the glass wall of the shower, imagining jenny on her knees, tongue out, begging me to come in her mouth and spray her face with my jizz.

'Yeah, fucking swallow my spunk, you fucking, prick teasing bitch' I hear myself snarl as I approach my orgasm.

In my mind I see jenny, encouraging me, one hand pulling on a hard nipple. Her other hand rubbing her cunt. That's it. I grunt as I start to ejaculate, my legs wobbling, I growl and shoot an incredible amount of cum all over trunchbulls hideous face.

What the fuck !! As if rudely awoken from a wet dream. I quickly come down from the fact that at the very last milisecond my mind unforgivably, betrayed me, and switched the beautiful face of jenny to the ugly troll of trunchbull.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hey a face is a face and cumming in a face is good, right. Great story long may it continue

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Good update, more please.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Great

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Keep the story cumin

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Keep it up

over a year ago

Keep going please

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

Part 28

I stood there, thoroughly ashamed of myself and totally confused. I looked at the splattering of my orgasm on the glass of the shower. There was a lot of it that's for sure, certainly more than normal. The slimey residue slowly giving in to gravity and inching its way down.

I scooped some of it up between my thumb and first couple of fingers. I rolled it round. I rubbed the gelled waste into my left nipple, it felt somehow different to when I rub it into the mrs's tits. The same effect though. My nipple hardened.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *athy and JohnCouple
over a year ago

Loire Valley & Truro

Can't wait for more

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely worth waiting for

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Very well written - loving the twists !

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Always look forward to reading the next installment

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *rmdMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

over a year ago

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

I heard the ping of my phone and it snapped me out of the 'zone' that i was in. I soaped myself down again, making sure my hard nipples, my balls and my cock was clean.

'It's my cock and I'll wash it using as much soap, and as fast as I like.' I amused myself with that saying everytime I wash it. I know, it's a crap saying, but I thought of it when I was a horny teenager and my sister tried the locked door when I was in the shower - Don't even go there, everyone has their skeletons in their cupboards !!! Lol

I remembered last thing to clean the ejaculate off the shower glass. I again rubbed it between my fingers and tried to think of anything it reminded me of ? Nope, i actually couldn't recall anything else with that texture. Answers on a postcard and all that, lol. Maybe I'll ask the question in the forum on here ?

I smothered it in shower gel and took the head of the shower and directed the mess down the glass, and whirlpooling down the plughole. Yeah, wash that dirty idea of cumming over trunchbull away I triumphantly announced.

I pulled a towel off the towel holder / radiator type thingy. I used the new, fluffy, warm towel to pat myself dry. Maybe I'll even acknowledge that the new ones are much nicer to the mrs after I insisted that the old ones were fine. Probably not though, she's a smug, little bitch when (if ever) I admit that she was right.

I brushed my teeth. Then out of nowhere I decided to fill the sink up again with hot water. I then reached for the scissors in the top draw, slapped my crutch over the edge of the bowl of the sink and started to trim my pubes.

I then reached for the shaving gel and for the first time, gelled my (shortend) pubes, my cock and balls. I reached for a new razor, tried to take the safety lid off, but dropped it due to my soaped up hands.

I bent down to retrieve it (knees cracked as usual, lol), and squealed like a little piggy as my bum cheek branded itself as it pressed hard against the radiator bar. I put my hands on my bum and hopped about for a bit like a cartoon character who's just been shot in the arse with a shotgun. I got up on tiptoes and turned my back to the mirror. Amazed at the red stripe that already looked angry and sore on my buttocks.

For fuck sake. Why did I think this was a good idea ? I (carefully this time) retrieved the razor and de-haired my cock and bulls. I surprised myself how stretchy they were when pulled tight so the skin was taut for easier shaving. My pubes however were so much easier to remove.

I rinsed everything down when finished, reminded myself to mr muscle the plughole, and patted dry. I was delighted at how soft everything felt. My balls in particular felt amazing.

I retreated to the bedroom to dress. I saw the pair of the wife's discarded (once black, now greyish) knickers on the floor. I picked them up, smelt them, rubbed them across my cheek, then across my cock and balls. It felt great. Instinctively and for the first time I slipped my wife's panties on.

I remembered my phone pinging earlier. It was a WhatsApp message from an unknown number. I opened it and saw a picture of my mrs in a toilet. Bent forward, facing away from the camera, her little black dress pulled up, stockings and suspenders on show and her thong stretched between her legs.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

next pic will be some random guy giving her a good seeing to

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

now what is that dirty lady up to

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

and what else, dammit, you're killing me here

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

" next pic will be some random guy giving her a good seeing to "

Or Trunchball knuckles deep

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

What will the next pic bring ?

Will he get caught wearing the wife’s knickers ?

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Mmmmmm more

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

More more more please

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Got to definitely carry on m8

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Very nice. More please

By *rmdMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

Still going great

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fantastic. Run off and find trunchbull and cum in her knickers while she’s wearing them.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this pity it’s not a video

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Better each time

over a year ago

Brilliant story

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

'Bloody hell, she's overdone it already and is being sick !' I thought. She can't handle her drink I used to like it, she got abit more 'giggly and adventurous' after a drink. But nowadays she just pisses herself while throwing up. Silly me falling for that 'I get horny after a drink' bullshit from her earlier. Just aswell I had that toss in the shower !

I suppose I'd best get dressed, that 'come and get us please' message will clearly be coming shortly. I started to pull my jeans up, stopped halfway and thought 'fuck it'. I pulled them back off and pulled her 'day knickers' off, then went rooting through her drawers for some 'night' knickers.

I found the silky pink ones that I love. The ones where they start to turn dark pink with warm, wet circles before my eyes when I rub her clit through them, then flooding the gusset with her juices as she squirts.

With this thought on my mind, I quickly retrieve them and putting my feet through the holes, I pull them up. My cock 'tenting' in them. I stuff the erection back down and catch a glance of how they look on me in the reflection in the turned off TV (amusing myself with the double meaning of TV).

I slowly draw a fingernail over my hard cock through the knickers. Making myself shudder will the thrill of it.

'Ping', my phone goes off again. I open WhatsApp again and there's an image of my mrs in a different pose.

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Glad this is back

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Glad you're back

over a year ago

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Glad this is back !

Waiting for next part !

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

North East

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Oh yes. Welcome back.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great that it’s started up again

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Swansea

By *ereforfun1995Man
over a year ago

whitehaven

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Oh wow

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

Part 30

I open the image, it's 'similar ish' to the last image, taken from a slightly different angle. She's still bent over, the little black dress raised, with her stockings and thong on show.

This time however, there's an extra hand in the picture. And the said hand is between my mrs's legs, it's next to the said thong.

'What the fuck ?' Is my instant thought / reaction. Is it a joke at the expense of me and the mrs vomiting? I put finger and thumb together and onto the image. I open the gap between thumb and finger to zoom in on the image.

I thought so. Her thong is no longer down the centre of that delightful crack that separates the cheeks of my wife's peachy bottom. It's slightly over the left cheek.

The hand only has three fingers and a thumb visible ...

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

More please

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *or4CsCouple
over a year ago

Bridgwater

Keep it coming… x

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Swansea

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Don't leave it like this tell us more xx

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Sticking with this, has so much potential

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Any links to the older parts?

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

"Any links to the older parts?"

Thank you for the interest. Search in the forum for 'night out for lifts', should give you links for all the parts so far.

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Found them thanks can't wait to next chapters

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Oh hope more is around the corner

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

By *xxxMan
over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

So missing an update

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

So do we get more

By *taker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gosport

Will try and add more soon. I've started another story 'hot tub fun' if you want to check that one out.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Ohhh don't forget pls

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago