Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mature ladies

Jump to newest

By *eicesterlover85 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Hi all,

im on a fantasy mission today. Quest for information is never ending. Im trying to educate myself (this actually means im after tips )

For as long as i can remember, literally since the first time i leared to pull my plum, i have had a thing for older women.

My ex boss,(30 years my senior), Current people i work with, parents friends, neighbours, random people in supermarkets.

Me and the guys go out for a drink and they all stare at the 20 sometings in the corner and i seem to be the only one, (and called strange because of) for looking at sexy older ladies.

Just wondered if it is a rare thing or do a lot of guys like the older woman?

Not sure what it is in a sexy, 40, 50 or 60 year old woman that drives me wild, but everyones views would be great.

And any ladies 50+, (who like 20 something guys who know how to please) who would like to give me their views, very welcome.

(please excuse the shameless advert at the bottom - lol)

Ben

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi,iv been fucking my mother in law for 20 yrs shes 27 yrs older than me and very sexy and dirty

over a year ago

fucking your mother in law!? how have you not been caught? that is naughty but its kinky at the same time

over a year ago

"Hi all,

im on a fantasy mission today. Quest for information is never ending. Im trying to educate myself (this actually means im after tips )

For as long as i can remember, literally since the first time i leared to pull my plum, i have had a thing for older women.

My ex boss,(30 years my senior), Current people i work with, parents friends, neighbours, random people in supermarkets.

Me and the guys go out for a drink and they all stare at the 20 sometings in the corner and i seem to be the only one, (and called strange because of) for looking at sexy older ladies.

Not sure what it is in a sexy, 40, 50 or 60 year old woman that drives me wild, but everyones views would be great.

And any ladies 50+, (who like 20 something guys who know how to please) who would like to give me their views, very welcome.

Ben "

I also love mature women but end up drooling over secy women of all ages, I'm not fussed how old they are so long as they look sexy

over a year ago

"Hi all,

You are too far x

Ben "

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

It's not just men who like mature women....i have always liked women alot older than me.

over a year ago

Every woman on here is older than me

Got to say I'd love to meet a woman over 35 or something. The age difference is kinky imo

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"Every woman on here is older than me

Got to say I'd love to meet a woman over 35 or something. The age difference is kinky imo"

35 is not old.u should b lookg for some1 in there 40/50s we mature ladies no wat we like an r not lookg for anythg more than a good night

over a year ago

Got to say I'd love to meet a woman over 35 or something. The age difference is kinky imo

35 is not old.u should b lookg for some1 in there 40/50s we mature ladies no wat we like an r not lookg for anythg more than a good night

"

I'd love a woman in her 40s/50s but I don't know any who like guys as young as me

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

I'd love a woman in her 40s/50s but I don't know any who like guys as young as me "

lol aye you do and gee will get her hands on you one day soon mate.... just been hard with work nd kids getting in the way.

over a year ago

I'd love a woman in her 40s/50s but I don't know any who like guys as young as me

lol aye you do and gee will get her hands on you one day soon mate.... just been hard with work nd kids getting in the way."

Thanks mate, was thinking I might have been forgotten so that's brightened up my day

over a year ago

As u can see from my verifications and age range I lurvvv older sexy women.

Ever since being a young factory manager who had sexy older female sales reps comin in to visit me and being overly flirty

Ended up bedding 2 or 3 of them and ever since.

Had some amazing sexual encounters with mature women and loadz more to cummmmm

over a year ago

Had my first experience with an older woman last week and got to say i loved it

over a year ago

I would love to meet some mature ladies but lot in my area have age requirements older than me please help

over a year ago

always had a thing for the older woman! Fantasy ive had for years!

(fingers crossed itll come true 1 day :D

over a year ago

im a older woman in my 50s and i am asked all the time by men from 19yrs up to 30 so there is a lot out there that like us older women i have met a few younger guys and they loved everything and i find it keeps me young lol go on boys find the older women u will have the best time ever

Post new Message to Thread