FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Made to wear a maid out fit

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I been chatting to a guy for a few weeks . We talked about what we both .liked one day he asked me if I would like to go and meet him just to have a coffee . So we aranged a meeting at hes place .the day of the meet I showerd frech and made my way a few miles away . Didnt know what to expect . Found hes address nice semi . In a nice place of town . Parked my car and rang the door bell . I was greeted my an older guy . Hi I'm mark come on in . Pleased you made it . We went stright into the kitchen . Tea of coffee . Coffee please. We sat chatting in the kitchen . For a while. Things was getting heated I could see he was getting a bulge in hes Jean's. Myself also getting a tingle in my pants . Let's go to the lounge. As we sat down he sat beside me . And placed hes hand on my leg . Now he said let see what's in there . Take you Jean's of . Let me see you . As I got up and undid my belt he helped me and pulled my jeans down . I couldnt hide my Harding coc in my pants . Hes face was a picture as hes removed my boxers . Out flopped my hard coc . Tbc .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread