Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My cousin's cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

18, body perfect and fancy free, hardons day and night, my cousin and I had a very happy summer.

He came to stay with us for the entire holiday period. On our family camping holiday in a field in Cornwall, I sucked my first cock. It was truly lovely.

34 years ago.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

Mmmmmm sounds great I'd love to hear more xx

over a year ago

Having arrived at the camp site, set up our tents, Mum and dad in one, sister in another and Ben and me in a third one, eaten supper and washed up, we all settled down to a few drinks and gentle chat. It had been a long day and we decided on an early night.

It was a fabulous August night. Warm, balmy weather. Been and I, after some shuffling about with bedding and clothes in a small tent, both wound up wearing just pants and tee shirts. We were lying on top of our sleeping bags.

Out of the blue one or other of us, mentioned having a hard cock. Turned out we both did. Nothing was said. We started to wank, watching each other. I remember that I was so hard that it hurt in such a pleasurable way. We didn't cum.

Nothing more happened that night. After a couple of minutes we climbed into our respective sleeping bags and fell asleep.

over a year ago

We got up early and had breakfast. All day I was aware of Ben and often found myself rubbing and trying to hide my erection. He was in the same state of arousal. Several times that day I saw him hard. It became a nice game of showing each other that we were hard without being seen by the others.

Needless to say, by the time we'd done all the evening stuff and gone to bed we were horny as fuck. With little to no pretence we stripped off and fell back on our sleeping bags, simultaneously taking each other firmly in hand.

The feel of his hard, shiny, soft-skinned cock was joyous to my hands. I stroked that beautiful thing with joy in my heart. As these feelings and sensations were coursing through me he sat up and I felt his hands and then, so swiftly, his mouth on my cock. Oh my goodness me! I couldn't move fast enough to take him in my mouth. It felt wonderful. Hard and soft at the same time. Like it felt in my hand only better. I pushed my mouth as far as I could take him. His pubes in my face. I could taste and smell all of him.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

Wow that is horny as hell xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Sweet

By *ndysmithMan
over a year ago

north cyprus

funny memories. My older cousin taught me how to wank. He wanked me off in a tent with him, his younger bro and me. I had no idea what he was doing. He has played with my cock before and made me play with his.

Anyway this time he made me cum all over myself. It felt so odd. I wasquite young. I realised what had happened once it happened.

over a year ago

I remember being surprised at how comfortable he felt in my mouth. I'm not bragging and have no idea if I could do it now, but I felt no gag. He just slid into my mouth and down my throat. I don't think he was huge. Just felt snug.

During these thoughts and sensations Ben has not been idle. I could feel his mouth sucking me hard, willing me to come. It was hot, wet, very willing and so bloody silky soft I felt my balls contracting and, with his happy sounds, I let fly one of the best orgasms of my life. Wonderful feeling his mouth sucking the very depths from me. Toes twitching, I lay, his hard cock resting on my tongue, in a gentle stupor. Not for long though. I felt him pushing into my mouth. With glee I opened wide and let him fuck my face. I rolled him on his back and took him deep in my mouth. Humming, sucking, slurping, salivating, he filled me. I took his balls in my hand and gently squeezed them. His pace increased and suddenly I felt it. That moment where it's impossible to not cum. He came, filled my mouth, I kept sucking and slowly swallowed his load whilst continuing to lick and suck him.

We both lay back, laughing. It felt very easy which was a huge relief. For the rest of the holiday we sucked and wanked each other endlessly. It was really good fun. We didn't want to fuck or to be fucked though there were moments of rimming and fingering. Mostly we just loved the blow jobs. We're still good friends though nothing has happened sexually since that time.

over a year ago

I remember being surprised at how comfortable he felt in my mouth. I'm not bragging and have no idea if I could do it now, but I felt no gag. He just slid into my mouth and down my throat. I don't think he was huge. Just felt snug.

During these thoughts and sensations Ben has not been idle. I could feel his mouth sucking me hard, willing me to come. It was hot, wet, very willing and so bloody silky soft I felt my balls contracting and, with his happy sounds, I let fly one of the best orgasms of my life. Wonderful feeling his mouth sucking the very depths from me. Toes twitching, I lay, his hard cock resting on my tongue, in a gentle stupor. Not for long though. I felt him pushing into my mouth. With glee I opened wide and let him fuck my face. I rolled him on his back and took him deep in my mouth. Humming, sucking, slurping, salivating, he filled me. I took his balls in my hand and gently squeezed them. His pace increased and suddenly I felt it. That moment where it's impossible to not cum. He came, filled my mouth, I kept sucking and slowly swallowed his load whilst continuing to lick and suck him.

We both lay back, laughing. It felt very easy which was a huge relief. For the rest of the holiday we sucked and wanked each other endlessly. It was really good fun. We didn't want to fuck or to be fucked though there were moments of rimming and fingering. Mostly we just loved the blow jobs.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *eOnlyLiveOnce200Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Love it, I had a similar experience..

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *mizhereMan
over a year ago

thame area

Funny I started with an older cousin too

On holiday shared a double bed my mum and dad his mum and dad in other rooms - not sure they didn’t swap lol

Ended up first night reading wank mag with him and wanking each other off

Next night sucking each other off

Happy memories

over a year ago

"Funny I started with an older cousin too

On holiday shared a double bed my mum and dad his mum and dad in other rooms - not sure they didn’t swap lol

Ended up first night reading wank mag with him and wanking each other off

Next night sucking each other off

Happy memories "

Perfect. Pretty much how we went. Fun and really quite innocent.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My older cousin introduced me to mutual masturbation. First time I held another cock. Fat and bigger than mine. I wanked him to orgasm then he lost interest! A one off

Post new Message to Thread