Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

true but no regrets,cant wait for more

Jump to newest

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

I hadn't heard from my friend Bob from Huntingdon for some weeks, I was feeling very neglected, The chat rooms had come up with no meetings, just chat chat , chat. I had been stood up once and was feeling very insecure, After shedding a few tears of frustration i thought, Sod it! I took a long hot shower, sat and applied my makeup, Slipped on a nice long sleeved top over my purple bra, followed by my stretch denim skirt, fishnets and heels, Yes, i was feeling better already,

Thinking, Well if it won't come to me i shall go looking for it,, Ten minutes later i was heading down the A14 towards Mildenhall Woods,

On arrival i was disappointed to see just two cars in the layby, Not a good sign, one last glance in the mirror to check my lipstick, Then raising my skirt and pulling my panties to one side i applied some lube, past experience has taught me it is best to be prepared, Then taking my parka from the back of the car and walked into the woods, The well worn path took me to the clearing by the large holly bush, I hung around for a while and was just about to give up and head back to my car when i was joined by a man, He was slim, short with ginger hair,, He never spoke but came close and unzipped his jeans, being such a small man i never expected much, But what a shock, We have all heard the term,"Hung like a donkey" This man was serious, My tummy did a flip,, this was exciting but scarey, I had serious doughts about this, He looked straight at me,"Come on, You know what it's all about, Get down and suck it", I was so relieved to hear those words,, I threw my parka on the ground and knelt in front of him, Hands went round my head and i was pulled onto his semi hard cock,, The girth filled my mouth completely , he was at the very back of my throat before my face met his pubes,, "Oh fuck ,Yes, You have done this a few times before" His thrusts were getting more urgent, Just when i was preparing myself to receive his spunk he stopped,, Pulling me to my feet his hands went up my skirt,, Feeling my wet clitty only bought more abuse, "Fuck your wet, I knew you were a filthy whore when i was following you,, " He Squeezed my clitty hard making me gasp, moving his hand further round his fingers found my lubed cunt, "Yes! I fucking knew It." He roughly turned me round,, "Please let me suck you off," I might as well have been talking to the tree, As i was pushed forward i heard the condom packet being torn open, I knew it wasn't going to be easy taking him,, Seeing me spread my legs wider and pulling my cheeks apart only spurred him on, "You can't fucking wait for it you dirty whore," Relax . relax, I kept telling myself, knowing from experience that for a comfortable fuck the angle must be right so i leant forward more, almost touching my toes, My skirt was pushed right up my back, leaving my hips naked , Gripping my hips he placed the head of his weapon against my cunt, Knowing he wasn't going to be gentle, i quickly pushed back, "Fuck you can't wait for it" His first thrust knocked the breath out of me, I stared down at the mud on my shoes to take my mind of the discomfort,

After the first few thrusts the wonderful feelings returned and i was moaning loudly, meeting his every thrust, All to soon i heard him shout, "I am cumming." It seemed ages before he pulled out and removed a very full condom,

I leaned back against the tree, Unlike most men he remained, We started chatting, the verbal abuse was forgotten, He asked my name, "Well Cathy You are an awesome fuck I wasn't sure you would be able to take it like you did, It certainly felt so tight" as if i had a choice ,i thought to myself, "But when you pushed back i knew you were a pro,"

I reached down and grasped his cock, "It is rare for me to experince one this big, but between us we managed, I climaxed long before you had finished, I certainly wouldn't want one that big too often." As we stood chatting i smeared the last af his spunk over his cock head, "I would like to meet again Cathy" "Well give it a week and perhaps i will be here again" that seemed to please him for i felt his cock harden a bit, as we chatted i hadnt really noticed that my hand had gently been sliding up and down his cock, It was only when i looked at his his face that i noticed that lustful stare, I felt his hands roughly grip my waist,"Fuck Cathy Bend forward, You are going to have to take it again," This time it was me lifting my skirt, this time i really wanted it, This time he positioned himself behind me, this time there was no sound of a condom packet being torn, This time i was begging,, Cathy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant so far, please carry on

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

More xx I wish that was me xx

By *ark_sentinelCouple