Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A weekend away with Sandra

Jump to newest

By *ube OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

I got back from a trip away with work and was now on 4 weeks R&R, when I was away Sandra sent me many sexy pictures of her self to keep teasing me.

I was home a week when Sandra sent me a message saying she was free this weekend and was I up for us to get together, I booked a hotel and sent her back the address and told her to be there at 1600 on Saturday, I would be there and ready for her, she sent me a message saying she can't wait, I told her to be dressed in a tight dress stockings and high heals, she was not to be wearing underwear, the message I got back was as you wish.

Saturday came around, I got to the hotel at 1500 booked in and went up to the room, once I got the room ready I had a shower, dressed in a suit and opened a bottle of wine, I was sitting in the chair a few minutes when my phone beeped, I'm in the carpark, room 348 was all I sent to her, the door was knocked I got up and opened the door, there was Sandra in a short dress that showed off her amazing body, the stockings where black with a line running up the back and black high heals, as she walked in, all I said was how beautiful she was, she just smiled and said kiss me, I took hold of her and kissed her, she just dropped her bag on the floor as we kissed, I then took hold of her hair and placed her on the floor on her knees, I said not a word from you as you are mine this weekend, I walked to the table picked up a glass of wine and gave it to her she took a drink, I then picked up my crop from the table, her eyes opened wide, I walked over to her, standing just behind her I moved her hair to one side, I leaned down and kissed her neck as I ran the tip of the crop down her side, across her leg and gently tapped the inside of her knee, as a good girl she opened her knees, her short dress moved up her legs, as I'm kissing her neck I reach my free hand down her back and pulled her dress up even more, she turns her head to face me, I kiss her on the lips, I gently bite her bottom lip, the tip of the crop is teasing the inside of her legs, slowly working its was up to her pussy, I tease her pussy lips open with the tip of the crop, Sandra let's out a moan into my mouth as we are kissing, I give her pussy a gentle tap with the flat tip of the crop, she moans again, I keep teasing her with the crop, then I tell her to stand, she gets up and turns to me her hands wrap around my neck, I take ghe crop in both my hands and run it down her back as I pull her in close to me, I push her back from me, turn her around, I pull the zip of her dress all the way down, I use the crop to flick the dress off her shoulders, it fall to the floor she steps out of it, now just in her heals and stockings, she looked amazing, I walked around her, she grabbed hold of my tie, I took hold of her wrist turned her to the side and cracked the crop down across her arse cheeks, I said to her to take my cock out and suck me, she opened my belt and removed my trousers, I sat in ghe chair and she got between my legs and went to work on my cock, I teased her ass cheeks with the crop, spanking her from time to time, I said enough now get up here and fuck me, she smiled and straddled me and lowered her pussy down on my cock and fucked me good and hard till we both came, her first words once we finished was oh I needed that. Still sitting on my cock she took the wine and had a drink, we stayed like that for a while just chatting and kissing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Great start more soon please

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Southampton

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ube OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

We finished off the wine, went for a shower together, sandra gave me a bj jn the shower then we got out and dressed to head down for dinner, once the dinner was over we moved into the bar for a drink, we where just chatting over the drink, sandra got up to use the bathroom, I got more drink for us, when she got back she handed me her knickers and said that's better as her pussy needed some air I just smiled and told her she a naughty little slut.

We finished our drinks and headed back to the room, in the lift sandra turned to the mirror and lifted her dress and started to play with her pussy, all the time looking at me in the mirror, the lift stopped at out floor, we got out and headed to the room, once inside the room we started kissing Sandra started to strip me, she got me naked and said sit in the chair, I done as asked, she striped off till she was just in her heals and stockings, she got out the toys I took along, up she got on the bed and started playing with her self, first with just her fingers then out came the oil and a vibrator, she covered the vibrator in the oil and slowly started to tease herself, all for me to look on, I took hold of my cock as it was so hard it was throbbing, I went to stroke my cock Sandra said stop that and just look at me, I stopped and gave her my full attention, she lay back on the bed and continued to tease her pussy with the vibrator, all the time telling me what she wanted from me once she was ready to let me join in, fuck this was so fucking hot, then sandra got off the bed and went over to her bag and took out a massive butt plug, placed it on the table, she started to cover it in the oil, then picked it up walked over to me, placing the butt plug on my left knee, she said hold this, I placed two fingers on the rim of the butt plug, sandra stepped over it and kissed me, slowly she lowered her self onto the butt plug very slowly it slipped inside her ass, she was moaning all the time as we kissed and she inserted this massive butt plug inside herself, the smile on her face as she bedded into her, I have to say after seeing the size of it I was worried she had it for me.

Sandra stepped back gave the head of my cock a kiss, then went back to the bed, she got up on the bed on all four's, picked up the vibrator and started to insert it back into her pussy, she was telling me we will have to go to this club she knows some time, we could meet up with a friend of hers, for a 3 sum. I just said fine anytime. To be fair I was to busy just looking at this little minx fucking herself with the vibrator and that big black base of the butt plug sticking out of her arse between them sexy cheeks.

Sandra says get over here I want to take you now, I went over and stood at the end of the bed sandra turned to me, she said I take it you like this show as your cock is standing straight out, to right I'm enjoying this, sandra takes my cock in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue all the way down to my balls, I could feel the head of my cock pushing down her throat, she was gagging the feeling was amazing, she backed off to get some air, my cock was covered in her spit, then she pushed forward to gag on my cock some more, I could not help myself I just reached over her and gave her arse a good slap, the moan she let out was so loud, she then really started to fuck her pussy hard with the vibrator, kissing the head of my cock in between taking the full length of me into her mouth, sandra started to cum, and I may add cum hard.

She just turned around and said to me please empty your balls into me now, I just grabbed hold of her hips and drove my cock into her, as I fucked her as hard as I could, I could feel the butt plug that was still inside her on my cock, I started spanking her arse hard as I fucked her hard and deep, then I felt my balls lift I knew I was about to cum, I could feel myself shooting load after load into her, we collapsed on the bed in a sweaty mess, sandra then says can I help her remove the putt plug, she got up on her hands and knees, bent her head down, I took hold of the rim and slowly pulled this from her, there was such a loud pop as it came out of her, I was worried for her as she was moaning so loud as it came out, she took it off of me and placed it on the table, we need more wine, I phoned down for them to bring up a bottle and two glasses, we are on the bed kissing as there was a knock at the door, Sandra said she would get it, the little minx got up went to the door in just her stockings and high heals, opened the door, says yo the night porter to please put it on the table, the look on this man's face as she walked back into the room in front of him, he opened the bottle as she picked up my wallet and gave the porter a tip, for bringing up the wine, she showed him out then came back in and poured the wine, with a cheeky grin on her face she said he was not half bad, I laughed and said would you be able for the two of us then, she sits on top of me and says it would not be the first time she was in a group having naughty fun. I wanted to know more, she just smiled took hold of my cock and slipped it inside of herself, not fucking just sitting there enjoying the wine as my cock filled her pussy.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lueeyedvikingMan
over a year ago

Near