Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My wife and my boss 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Phil was right. Roberts place was just round the corner. A penthouse setup in the middle of the city, a plush new building. We all got into the left and went to the top floor. None of us spoke.

As Robert opened the door to his apartment Jess’ was very vocally approving of what was happening to her. “Cant believe you started without us” he shouted. He led us to the bedroom Jess getting louder with every stride and we walked in seeing her still tied to the bedposts by her arms. Danny was fingering her as he sucked on her tits “Fucking lovely your Mrs mate” Danny topped to speak “Couldnt wait to get here once my fingers were inside her round the back of that restaursnt. Reckon I could have fucked her there and then the slut” he slapped her tits with the back of his hand as he called her a slut and Jess just laughed “come on boys”

I had never considered tying her up before and wished I had. In the blink of an eye all 3 of them were naked leaving just me clothed. “If you dont join in you watch” Robert almost threatened me and backed it up by locking his bedroom door. I looked up and saw Phil already had his dick in Jess’ mouth this was by now a familiar site. Danny stood the other side of her as she wanked him off and Robert went down on her straight away. Me stood in the corner hard and ashamed once again. It was like I didnt exist to any of them. Jess took turns swapping betwenn Phil and Danny in her mouth and hand every time she swapped she begged Robert not to stop. “You pair play with my nipples. Phil and Danny did as she asked, both aggressively pulling and twisting her nipples which made her moans even louder even with a cock in her mouth.

“Thats it dont stop I’m cumming” Robert pushed two fingers inside her as she came. Her eyes were closed and her breathing heavy. He didnt even wait for her to recover. He pulled his boxers down and revealed a very impressive cock about 8 inches and very thick, he pulled her hips up and drove straight into her. “Fuck me thats fucking massive” Jess shouted I was amazed and almost proud at how well she took it. Roberts energy was impressive no slow build he gave her a proper fucking never slowing once. Jess had Phil and Danny in each of her hands now as she moaned and shouted asking Robert to “fuck her married pussy harder” Phil and Danny encouraged him. “Go on lad fuck the little slut” “Told you lads she loves it, great fuck this one” Danny looked at me “Dont worry Jess we know what you want” Roberts body buckled as he came inside her and Jess body seemed to seep into the mattress. As he pulled his cock out Jess pleasure was obvious. Her juices gushing down her leg as she breathed heavily. “My turn” Danny claimed her, her legs over his shoulders he pushed inside her. “I’ve never done brothers before” Jess giggled as she looked into Dannys eyes. Robert grabbed her head and demanded she clean him and she willingly obliged. Phil seemed happy to settle for her hand for now. Danny wasn’t as energetic as his brother but even more forceful. He was almost fucking her vertically she was bent over that much. And he made sure to drive down with everything he had. His body slapping against her echoed around the room. Robert had removed his dick which was still impressively hard and sucked her nipples as she still wanked Phil. All 4 of them in their own private world where I wasnt even relevant. It was at this point I realised how hard I was and undid my jeans feeling my own cock in my hands as I watched. Phil noticed “Look Jess you husband loves having a slut” she looked at me smiled then looked away. Danny finished fucking her smacking her ass as he shot his load but holding in place making sure every drop was in her. Then it was Phils turn.

He undid her restraints and put her on all fours. He found her discarded knickers on the floor and wiped her oozing pussy before throwing them in my direction. I was under no illusion of how much cum was already inside her. His dick slid straight up her and she shouted for him instantly “Fuck me Phil, like that first night at the party!!” Wait what the fuck!! I couldnt speak I thought the first night was in my kitchen. Robert looked at me almost a threat to not say anything. Phil looked and shrugged his shoulders. He grabbeed her hips and fucked her as rough as ever had. He moved one hand and began probing her arse again. Danny and Robert infront of her both their cocks hard again and taking it in turns inside my wifes mouth. Then Phil stopped. He pulled out of my wife and repositioned himself by her ass. “Yes!!” she gave him permission and let him fuck her ass. Again he wasnt gentle as he pounded into her her head dropping into the bed as she screamed for him. Robert stopped them and pushed Jess so she was kneeling her back against Phil who was still in her arse. Robert got on the bed infront of her and slid his huge dick straight into her pussy. The two of them fucked her simutaneously. She couldnt control herself her body shuddered with orgams after orgasm. Phil came first pulling down on her shoulders and it didnt take long for Robert to empty his second load into her. All the while she screamed for them telling them everytime she orgasmed on their dicks. As they moved away she fell forwards her mouth wrapped around Dannys dick and she made him come a second time.

They called me me towards them my dick still hard in my hand. Robert showed me her arse and pussy full of cum slowly slipping out of her. I wanked and shot over her arse cheeks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eduction1981Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fuck!!!

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By *orkiepudm69Man
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Yep, time to pack her bags!

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Good cockhold

By *7rhino3Man
over a year ago

Rossendale

Love this story

over a year ago

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

A well it could be worse. Not sure how but it could. Hahaha

over a year ago

"Yep, time to pack her bags! "

He won't as i actually think he is enjoying the more it happens

By *eardedclitlickerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

She loves it

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Definitely a cock lover

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Grays

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lmond SkinMan
over a year ago

Wales

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

She is certainly enjoying her new life

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

over a year ago

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

He needs to appreciate her

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So good

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Should of funked her arse.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Dam auto correct . Fucked!!

By *tewart64Man
over a year ago

Lostwithiel

"Yep, time to pack her bags!

He won't as i actually think he is enjoying the more it happens "

theres a difference between consensual and going behind the partners back. she started it off by going behind his back. theres only one way that would go and thats her losing his last name and her finding somewhere else to live and as for the boss that could be a law suit in its self. mind you with me it wouldn't of even got that far

over a year ago

theres a difference between consensual and going behind the partners back. she started it off by going behind his back. theres only one way that would go and thats her losing his last name and her finding somewhere else to live and as for the boss that could be a law suit in its self. mind you with me it wouldn't of even got that far"

Yep spot on seems to have started even before the kitchen episode,she doesn't seem to have any thoughts of how her hubby is feeling or whether he wants it at all, and agree wouldn't have got this far with me.

This is a lesson to us all ,be careful what you wish for as things can spiral out of your control very quickly,the lid has been taken off Pandora's box and not sure if he can put it back on now.

By *jornironcockMan
over a year ago

Ilkeston

theres a difference between consensual and going behind the partners back. she started it off by going behind his back. theres only one way that would go and thats her losing his last name and her finding somewhere else to live and as for the boss that could be a law suit in its self. mind you with me it wouldn't of even got that far

Yep spot on seems to have started even before the kitchen episode,she doesn't seem to have any thoughts of how her hubby is feeling or whether he wants it at all, and agree wouldn't have got this far with me.

This is a lesson to us all ,be careful what you wish for as things can spiral out of your control very quickly,the lid has been taken off Pandora's box and not sure if he can put it back on now."

Spot on seems like he don't have a say in the matter and seems to have happened without him knowing to start it all off

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Grays

Agreed, she would be down the dusty road long before it got this far. Great story though OP!

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Excellent more please

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

over a year ago

over a year ago

This is a lesson to us all ,be careful what you wish for as things can spiral out of your control very quickly,the lid has been taken off Pandora's box and not sure if he can put it back on now.

Spot on seems like he don't have a say in the matter and seems to have happened without him knowing to start it all off "

This is the stories and fantasies section

Your comments are spoiling a story. Do you you write to book authors and publishers with your in depth psychological analysis? Just let the OP tell his story

By *jornironcockMan
over a year ago

Ilkeston

[Removed by poster at 20/11/21 05:36:03]

over a year ago

Great story and understand the comments. When reading a book there is many times you think what would I do, but with a platform to speak your mind.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *jornironcockMan
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Spot on seems like he don't have a say in the matter and seems to have happened without him knowing to start it all off

Your comments are spoiling a story. Do you you write to book authors and publishers with your in depth psychological analysis? Just let the OP tell his story

"

Am on another site were we discuss our fav writers so yeah I do write and comment to my fav writers cheers for your concern thou

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *tewart64Man
over a year ago

Lostwithiel

"

And this is the comment section. were anyone can make a comment on truth or fantasy stories. and the situation that is brought up in them.

so crawl back in your little woke box and let those grown ups that have morals speak

over a year ago

Oooooh a bit of name calling - so grown up

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Carry on with your story.

over a year ago

"Oooooh a bit of name calling - so grown up "

It’s all a bit handbags isn’t it?!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *jornironcockMan
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Oooooh a bit of name calling - so grown up

It’s all a bit handbags isn’t it?! "

Think it's only if it's designer ones

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Oooooh a bit of name calling - so grown up

It’s all a bit handbags isn’t it?! "

Yes it is beats telly

Whats happened to the story?

over a year ago

Yea think we are all waiting to see how this works out

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

can we have less of the criticism he is obviously learning to enjoy the humiliation and deep down wants it to continue and is lucky to have a wife who is prepared to partner him in his journey

over a year ago

Better than Eastenders this....

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

"can we have less of the criticism he is obviously learning to enjoy the humiliation and deep down wants it to continue and is lucky to have a wife who is prepared to partner him in his journey "
she's hardly prepared to partner him,she's forcing him to. Imagine this was the other way round.

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Shropshire

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

enjoying this story

over a year ago

Will be more this week sorry busy time

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

????

over a year ago

Such a sexy story!!! Love it!

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent story

over a year ago

She's a keeper

over a year ago

"She's a keeper "

You’re so easy.....

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *eardedclitlickerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Take it this has stalled because people can't let fantasy be just that?

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Phil was right. Roberts place was just round the corner. A penthouse setup in the middle of the city, a plush new building. We all got into the left and went to the top floor. None of us spoke.

As Robert opened the door to his apartment Jess’ was very vocally approving of what was happening to her. “Cant believe you started without us” he shouted. He led us to the bedroom Jess getting louder with every stride and we walked in seeing her still tied to the bedposts by her arms. Danny was fingering her as he sucked on her tits “Fucking lovely your Mrs mate” Danny topped to speak “Couldnt wait to get here once my fingers were inside her round the back of that restaursnt. Reckon I could have fucked her there and then the slut” he slapped her tits with the back of his hand as he called her a slut and Jess just laughed “come on boys”

I had never considered tying her up before and wished I had. In the blink of an eye all 3 of them were naked leaving just me clothed. “If you dont join in you watch” Robert almost threatened me and backed it up by locking his bedroom door. I looked up and saw Phil already had his dick in Jess’ mouth this was by now a familiar site. Danny stood the other side of her as she wanked him off and Robert went down on her straight away. Me stood in the corner hard and ashamed once again. It was like I didnt exist to any of them. Jess took turns swapping betwenn Phil and Danny in her mouth and hand every time she swapped she begged Robert not to stop. “You pair play with my nipples. Phil and Danny did as she asked, both aggressively pulling and twisting her nipples which made her moans even louder even with a cock in her mouth.

“Thats it dont stop I’m cumming” Robert pushed two fingers inside her as she came. Her eyes were closed and her breathing heavy. He didnt even wait for her to recover. He pulled his boxers down and revealed a very impressive cock about 8 inches and very thick, he pulled her hips up and drove straight into her. “Fuck me thats fucking massive” Jess shouted I was amazed and almost proud at how well she took it. Roberts energy was impressive no slow build he gave her a proper fucking never slowing once. Jess had Phil and Danny in each of her hands now as she moaned and shouted asking Robert to “fuck her married pussy harder” Phil and Danny encouraged him. “Go on lad fuck the little slut” “Told you lads she loves it, great fuck this one” Danny looked at me “Dont worry Jess we know what you want” Roberts body buckled as he came inside her and Jess body seemed to seep into the mattress. As he pulled his cock out Jess pleasure was obvious. Her juices gushing down her leg as she breathed heavily. “My turn” Danny claimed her, her legs over his shoulders he pushed inside her. “I’ve never done brothers before” Jess giggled as she looked into Dannys eyes. Robert grabbed her head and demanded she clean him and she willingly obliged. Phil seemed happy to settle for her hand for now. Danny wasn’t as energetic as his brother but even more forceful. He was almost fucking her vertically she was bent over that much. And he made sure to drive down with everything he had. His body slapping against her echoed around the room. Robert had removed his dick which was still impressively hard and sucked her nipples as she still wanked Phil. All 4 of them in their own private world where I wasnt even relevant. It was at this point I realised how hard I was and undid my jeans feeling my own cock in my hands as I watched. Phil noticed “Look Jess you husband loves having a slut” she looked at me smiled then looked away. Danny finished fucking her smacking her ass as he shot his load but holding in place making sure every drop was in her. Then it was Phils turn.

He undid her restraints and put her on all fours. He found her discarded knickers on the floor and wiped her oozing pussy before throwing them in my direction. I was under no illusion of how much cum was already inside her. His dick slid straight up her and she shouted for him instantly “Fuck me Phil, like that first night at the party!!” Wait what the fuck!! I couldnt speak I thought the first night was in my kitchen. Robert looked at me almost a threat to not say anything. Phil looked and shrugged his shoulders. He grabbeed her hips and fucked her as rough as ever had. He moved one hand and began probing her arse again. Danny and Robert infront of her both their cocks hard again and taking it in turns inside my wifes mouth. Then Phil stopped. He pulled out of my wife and repositioned himself by her ass. “Yes!!” she gave him permission and let him fuck her ass. Again he wasnt gentle as he pounded into her her head dropping into the bed as she screamed for him. Robert stopped them and pushed Jess so she was kneeling her back against Phil who was still in her arse. Robert got on the bed infront of her and slid his huge dick straight into her pussy. The two of them fucked her simutaneously. She couldnt control herself her body shuddered with orgams after orgasm. Phil came first pulling down on her shoulders and it didnt take long for Robert to empty his second load into her. All the while she screamed for them telling them everytime she orgasmed on their dicks. As they moved away she fell forwards her mouth wrapped around Dannys dick and she made him come a second time.

They called me me towards them my dick still hard in my hand. Robert showed me her arse and pussy full of cum slowly slipping out of her. I wanked and shot over her arse cheeks"

over a year ago

"She's a keeper

You’re so easy..... "

This might be what I have planned for you

over a year ago

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

over a year ago

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

"She's a keeper

You’re so easy.....

This might be what I have planned for you "

Not a chance…..

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

6 days since the OP last posted, I think this might have died! A pity if it has!

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Wow

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

It was a good story

over a year ago

"6 days since the OP last posted, I think this might have died! A pity if it has! "

Unfortunately i think your right

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

don’t think we are going to find out how this ended

By *aybail-238Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

Don’t stop!

over a year ago

Apparently there is another 2 parts to it x

By *7rhino3Man
over a year ago

Rossendale

Where?

over a year ago

"Where? "

He’s not written them yet I don’t think...I was chatting to him last week x

over a year ago

"She's a keeper

You’re so easy.....

This might be what I have planned for you

Not a chance….."

Aaaaaah so it's pure fantasy miss flirtypants

By *eardedclitlickerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Anything

over a year ago

Yep this one is definitely done with i think, shame really as it was a very intriguing story.

over a year ago

We didnt talk about what had happened at all. Jess seemed to be on a high for days, meanwhile I was just putting on the act of pretending I was ok. The truth was I was so conflicted. I couldnt deny I loved seeing Jess get fucked but the aftermath and the feelings that came with it crippled me. I decided we needed to talk and made plans in my head to shut it down that night. Then I got a phone call from Jess “I’m going out tonight with Phil you don’t mind do you” my dick instantly sprang up harder than ever “well i hoped we could talk Jess”

“We can baby when I’m home promise”

She hung up the phone without waiting for me to reply. I got home and she was already gone. I called her but no answer and left her a message. I tried to settle my mind and distract myself but all I could think of was Jess. Where was she? What was she doing? Who was she doing? I had a few drinks and tried to sleep. It must have worked as I woke and the room was dark but I was aware I wasnt alone as I heard the shower in our bathroom running. I looked at my phone it was 3am, I made my towards it and as I opened the door saw Jess. Atleast she’s alone I thought. She heard the door open and turned smiling at me “Hey baby come and join me” I stepped out of my boxers and made my way to shower “Jess where have you been?” “Just out dont worry I had fun” she placed her finger on my lips to shush me. Then her mouth kissed my neck as her other hand started feeling my dick which respended instantly growing under her touch as water washed over both of us. She turned around and presented herself to me I pushed my dick towards her and slipped into her warm wet pussy with no resistance. As I fucked her something came over me I had never experienced before. I grabbed her hair and forcefully pulled her neck back she moaned her pleasure “you fucking slut” I shouted at her

“Yes I’m a slut what are you going to do about it” her words teased me but also drove me on. As I had her hair in my hand I pulled harder and fucked her rougher than we ever had before. My hand struck her arse the water helped it sound harder than it really was but I spanked her again and again as she asked for more. “You fucking slut you disgust me” i couldnt believe this voice was mine. “Then control me” was her response. I pulled her upright and drove her forward pushing her against the tiles my hand still holding her hair and pushing her face into the wall. I continues to fuck her and soon shot deep inside her, as I did she screamed “Yes cum in me” i felt her legs buckle under her. I spanked her once more before I released her and she fell to the floor on uneasy legs. She looked up at me as she took my cock in her mouth tasting herself on me as I demanded she cleaned her slut juices off me

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eardedclitlickerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

Fucking hell… it’s great to have you back!!!

over a year ago

"Fucking hell… it’s great to have you back!!! "

AGREE

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Definitely hot I have followed this all the way

over a year ago

"Fucking hell… it’s great to have you back!!!

AGREE"

Missed this one… you too?

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Glad to see it hasn't died.

Also glad to see he's grown a pair of balls & putting her in her place! You certainly need to get control back from that prick of a boss of yours!

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

"Glad to see it hasn't died.

Also glad to see he's grown a pair of balls & putting her in her place! You certainly need to get control back from that prick of a boss of yours! "

I second that! Good to have the OP back

over a year ago

"Fucking hell… it’s great to have you back!!!

AGREE

Missed this one… you too? "

Oh of course

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

She's in control not him and he is going to have to put up with it.

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Great to have this story back again

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Great to see this one back

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

over a year ago

My wife's boss fucks her

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ablo69300Man
over a year ago

Bury St. Edmunds

I would very much like to know how this continues or ends.

By *lcamino ssMan
over a year ago

Lytham

Same here

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Great cumback. Looking forward to hearing more.

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Very hot story

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *xcopperMan
over a year ago