Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy soon to be reality...

Jump to newest

By *ngelicDevill OP   Man
over a year ago

where i need to be

Meeting some sexy naughty little Nymph taking her to the hotel room where my girlfriend is lying tied to the bed, we're kissing and undressing each other. little Nymph drops to her knees, takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck, lick and tease me, making me moan out loud.. Gf is excited and turned on but can't do anything she just has to lay there and listen as some sexy lady is pleasuring me, I bring the Nymph to her feet kiss her deeply and lay her next to my Gf, where I kiss and tease down her body all the way to her clit I suck and tease her clit making her scream with pleasure all the while my Gf is wildly turned on listening to our antics.... Shall I continue...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Meeting some sexy naughty little Nymph taking her to the hotel room where my girlfriend is lying tied to the bed, we're kissing and undressing each other. little Nymph drops to her knees, takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck, lick and tease me, making me moan out loud.. Gf is excited and turned on but can't do anything she just has to lay there and listen as some sexy lady is pleasuring me, I bring the Nymph to her feet kiss her deeply and lay her next to my Gf, where I kiss and tease down her body all the way to her clit I suck and tease her clit making her scream with pleasure all the while my Gf is wildly turned on listening to our antics.... Shall I continue... "

Maybe this should be on the stories and fantasy thread?

By *ngelicDevill OP   Man
over a year ago

where i need to be

"Meeting some sexy naughty little Nymph taking her to the hotel room where my girlfriend is lying tied to the bed, we're kissing and undressing each other. little Nymph drops to her knees, takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck, lick and tease me, making me moan out loud.. Gf is excited and turned on but can't do anything she just has to lay there and listen as some sexy lady is pleasuring me, I bring the Nymph to her feet kiss her deeply and lay her next to my Gf, where I kiss and tease down her body all the way to her clit I suck and tease her clit making her scream with pleasure all the while my Gf is wildly turned on listening to our antics.... Shall I continue...

Maybe this should be on the stories and fantasy thread? "

I will do Thanks for the advice..

Post new Message to Thread