Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Silent meeting?

Jump to newest

By *exy n up 4 it OP   Couple
over a year ago

western isles

When I was a young guy in the Royal Navy I used to be a swimming pool lifeguard as one of my duties.

I was quite happy with it as it was a cushy number and every evening was free!

Anyway, one day I was on duty and it was nearing lunch so I had to clear the place and lock up for an hour.

Once I had everyone clear of the pool I checked the jacuzzi and steam room then sat in the office at the entrance to the changing rooms.

Slowly as people got dressed and left it went all quiet so I did my usual round of checking everywhere again.

I checked the pool again, walked thru the mens changing rooms, called into the female changing rooms next door and had no reply. Wanders off to check the two saunas down a hidden corridor.

Everywhere was clear but went back via the ladies changing rooms just to be thorough as usual.

I called out once again at the foot pool to no reply so walked in as usual to get to the office at the front,

I got just past the showers when I stopped in my tracks.

Sat on the bench a few feet in front of me was a young lady totally naked and leaning back against the wall and playing with her pussy.

She was short with pretty big tits, a nice round arse and a partly shaved pussy with a ginger landing strip just visible above her fingers.

I was just about to say something as I had stood for far too long taking in the scene before me and finding myself going very red!

She lifted one hand to her mouth and made it clear she didn’t want me to say anything. Then her hand went back down to her other hand that was still fingering her obviously very wet pussy.

I took a step forward which made her lift both her hands in a show as to say “come no closer”

I nodded in understanding and adjusted my shorts as my rapidly hardening cock was a little uncomfortable!

She went back to playing with herself but it seemed with an added vigour for her audience this time.

She was now finger fucking herself with one hand and stroking her ass hole with the other.

My wide eyes must have made her realise and she gestured for me to sort my hard on out.

I slipped my shorts down to my knees and started to gently wank my cock.

She watched with interest as my cock grew and my foreskin moistened and slid right back,

She resumed her own two handed wank and we both kind of synchronised as we gazed at each other.

Things gradually sped up and by the grunting moans she was making I felt she was getting close to orgasm. I had been fighting the urge to come for ages as I was enjoying the whole scenario so much.

Then without warning I felt the twitch and my cock exploded it’s first jet of spunk right out and covered the 4 feet between us and splattered on her feet and thighs.

This seemed to trigger her as suddenly she was like a demon possessed and her hips bucked, her whole hand seemed to disappear up her and she was actually squealing.

A few more of my spurts managed to land on her and she let out a yelp and then “fuck” as she flopped back onto the bench , her eyes closed and she slowly laid back and relaxed with her gaping pussy dripping and glistening.

It seemed a good few minutes passed, my cock was now soft and hanging down, she raised herself up, took in the scene, using her fingers she scooped up a particularly large glob of my spunk and took it straight to her mouth.

She did this once more, to my amazement then gestured for me to bugger off.

I pulled up my shorts, hastily fastened up and walked on past her towards the entrance door.

As I pulled it open I glanced back to see her stepping into a tiny pair of nickers and looking so amazingly sexy!

She rushed past the office where I was sat without giving me a glance and was straight out the door.

I got up and followed her and as I got out the main door all I could see was her running furtively for the car park with her bags.

I called out but as I expected she did not acknowledge and the last I saw was a car noisily whizzing out of the car park.

I went back to the office in a state of disbelief and realised the only word that had been spoken between us was “fuck” as she orgasmed watching my cock firing spunk on her legs!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca