Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Love the thought of tieing gf up to bed suprise her with gangbang

Jump to newest

By *R E 4 CURVY SLUT QUEEN OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

I love to arrange a gangbang without girlfriend nowing i blind fold her tie her to bed i have 4 guys in over room i start licking her pussy and nibble lick her nipples i then tell her i got suprise for her let the men walk in we all feel her body all over take turns lick her pussy slapping her ass and tits fuck her throat i then untie her rag her bye hair in middle of room start fucking her throat spanking her hard making her suck all are cocks when she scream moan fisted her tight pussy tell her to shut up be a good little slut for us i then get one of guys to lay on bed rag her bye her make her ride his cock has we all lick her nipples and ass i then ram my hard cock in her ass has she suck the over to men off. Then swap over take turns in her ass pussy till she begs to stop i then fist her pussy again telling her she take it like good whore ram are cocks in her pussy ass mouth all take turns in her till we all need to cum i then make her get in doggy stick her ass in air open her mouth we all cum in her ass mouth take turns one after another cuming in witch holes we choose to till she dripping with cum from her ass mouth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Some things are best kept as a fantasy mate. The reality on fab is only one of the blokes will turn up, he won’t be able to get hard and your missus will end up using a wand

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/21 20:26:04]

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Think you would find that without her permission you could be on very dodgy ground with the law

over a year ago

Wakefield

It a fantasy of hers of course i have her permission i tell her about it few weeks before but not say day when do it.

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

In that case go for it

over a year ago

Wakefield

"I love to arrange a gangbang without girlfriend nowing i blind fold her tie her to bed i have 4 guys in over room i start licking her pussy and nibble lick her nipples i then tell her i got suprise for her let the men walk in we all feel her body all over take turns lick her pussy slapping her ass and tits fuck her throat i then untie her rag her bye hair in middle of room start fucking her throat spanking her hard making her suck all are cocks when she scream moan fisted her tight pussy tell her to shut up be a good little slut for us i then get one of guys to lay on bed rag her bye her make her ride his cock has we all lick her nipples and ass i then ram my hard cock in her ass has she suck the over to men off. Then swap over take turns in her ass pussy till she begs to stop i then fist her pussy again telling her she take it like good whore ram are cocks in her pussy ass mouth all take turns in her till we all need to cum i then make her get in doggy stick her ass in air open her mouth we all cum in her ass mouth take turns one after another cuming in witch holes we choose to till she dripping with cum from her ass mouth. "
just to let people no this a fantasy if it was to happen i tell girlfriend few months before just not tell her day or time when we do it. It all be on her grounds with her permission

over a year ago

Wakefield

I'm Mrs k and this he would have my permission always I'd love it every inch off every man and what's talk about law about love a man in uniform more the merrior

over a year ago

Wakefield

"I'm Mrs k and this he would have my permission always I'd love it every inch off every man and what's talk about law about love a man in uniform more the merrior "

Post new Message to Thread