Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dry humping

Jump to newest

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man
over a year ago

weybridge

Is it just me or does anyone else love dry humping? All the frantic pushing and grinding and pressing. Feeling her rubbing off on my cock, groin and legs my clothes and hers between our naked genitals. Sometimes a push can be hard or painful, sometimes it doesn’t quite hit the spot. Frustrating and horny and urgent rolled into one. Then everything grinding just right, rough but mind blowing until I cum and feel that hot spunk spurting into my underwear and soaking through my trousers as my body shakes from the experience. It was awesome when I was younger and that’s all we got, but fuck me it’s even better now. Am I the only weirdo ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Join the club Lancelot, it's a large one. I love this and frottage too, mmm.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When the wife was really young she use to hump her pillow.. always makes me hard thinking about it

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

My wife told me about the time she went of a a drink with a guy and they where getting d*unk and talking about fun etc and he told her about dry humping and she asked how it worked. He told her I’ll show you right here, right now. They where in a busy pub and she told him to go for it lol. He dry humped her arse and apparently came in his pants

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Really really really love to be dry humped. Thought I was the only one

By *panner2000Man
over a year ago

tw16

Had a young girl that I was always playing with ourselves infront of each other all the time when I was a young person.she would always play with herself in a way that was just like others have talked about here.she was not use a pillow but would use a chair in my room instead. She would sit on it backwards with a back rest post between her legs and press herself against it.she would have her legs bent up when she was rubbing herself on it cos it made her get most from it like that.she played with herself like that with me from the start everytime we did things like that. It was something a bit different than I've seen with anyone else since.it was very exciting to watch her doing that cos I could always see how much she enjoyed it like that.

Post new Message to Thread